Girl, I'll "Watch" Him For You!

Story Info
Jenna goes outta town; trusts her bro to watch her hubby.
1.9k words
4.53
12.7k
20
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tchina85
tchina85
119 Followers

Jenna should've never left me alone with her husband, Tigg.

"Just make sure Tigg stays out of trouble for me? Watch the house, and if he has any bitches lurking around the perimeter, either you shoot 'em or just call the police. I got bail money," she said.

I laughed, but I knew Jenna was serious.

Jenna was not only my neighbor; she was my sister, and with our bond of 34 years (she being of that age, and me 39), there was never any breach, as we aligned perfectly. She was a flight attendant high on the echelon for the airline she worked for, so she picked and chose the flights, or regions she wanted, but most times she chose Central America flights out of Los Angeles (where we lived), as she followed behind Arsenio, this hot, Latin pilot she'd been off and on fucking for five years.

"Tommy, I mean it. If Tigg has one stitch of pussy around, you handle it," she told me on this one day she was outbound.

Little did she know, I wanted a piece of the goateed, muscled, red headed biker, too. She left the door open so to speak for me to try my play, and yes, she was my sister, but the lust bubble in me needed to be popped, and it could only be done thru an encounter with Tigg.

"Look T, I know what Jenna told you, but you don't have to pop up randomly to see if I'm fucking someone. I'm a changed man," he told me the next day.

I stopped by their house to water the plants, as they have a greenhouse in the rear of their dwelling. Tigg was a recognized whore in the neighborhood over the years, and sensed me being over was to follow Jenna's orders.

"I don't want anyone else, but your sister," he said, as he came inside from detailing their cars, wet from washing with shorts and shoes, but no shirt.

He was showing off his chiseled, tattooed chest. Tigg had the perfect pectorals, and the prettiest man nipples I'd ever seen. I bet they were succulent, and I knew would trigger his dick print bulge with the right tongue swipe across each. He looked at me with his light blue eyes, almost as if he was pleading for me to trust him, and I was not prepared for what came out of my mouth next.

"Tigg, you are so beautiful."

"Excuse me," he responded.

I was shook. I didn't think I'd say what I was thinking, at least to his face. There was the awkward silence that followed, as now I was totally embarrassed. He just walked out, chuckling, shaking his head in disbelief while I put down the jug of water, and exited through the back door. He went back to washing their pickup, country music blaring as he wiped the passenger side door and moved on from what just happened. We didn't make eye contact or even say a word to each other as I crossed the street, and headed back to my house. I couldn't get Tigg off my brain, his perfectly put together frame etched in my mind as I pondered if he and I somehow would've been in bed together. Would I top, or would I bottom? I pictured myself having him bent over in front of me while I rode his peach, or having that thick cucumber blow my insides with my legs over his shoulders. I was aroused completely, tossing my clothes and started stroking myself to the hot thoughts and on the brink of shooting a load on my couch not even 10 minutes after coming inside. Then, my doorbell rang. I was wearing nothing, looking through my phone to see who it was. It was Tigg. My heart started racing as I got up, and struggled to find my boxers. I put them on and went to the door.

"Can I talk to you," asked Tigg, as he was at my door sill.

"About?"

"What just happened a few minutes ago?"

"Look, Tigg, I'm sorry. I was out of line, and I would appreciate if you didn't tell Jenna....."

He stepped inside and interrupted me by grabbing my hands, then planting his lips on the right one, before letting go to grab my waist, and pull himself to me. His tongue invaded mine as we moved away from the door, it shutting on its own as the lust bubble seemed to expand now. We fell on the couch, with his sweaty, muscular body on top of me, as I caught his manly scent.

"What Jenna won't know, won't hurt her," he said, before standing up to kick his shoes and shorts off.

"How'd you know," I asked.

"I been peeping you for years, and well, I fucked a guy for the first time some months ago, and I liked it," he said.

"It should've been me, fucker," I answered.

"It should've, but Jenna's been too close."

Tigg's dick was magnificent, as I never saw a white man packing so much meat (I'm mixed, part black, part Caucasian, as Jenna is fully Caucasian due to us having different fathers). He had to be at 10 inches minimum, and thick, as his cock head could've easily been at two inches. I felt it pressed near my crotch, and he raised up, pulling down his underwear as I did mine, with it now being skin to skin. He then got up as I remained laying on the couch, and gave me that salty tip in my mouth. I sat up and treated his stick of royalty as such, devouring him as I made it up in my mind at that point he would be inside me.

"Jenna doesn't suck me like this," he said.

"Her pussy probably isn't as tight as mine, either," I threw in.

"Only one way to find out," he said.

He popped out of my mouth and stepped back, while I stood up, then headed to the bedroom, signaling for him to follow. I threw some cocoa butter and rubbers on the bed, as I enjoyed the lotion as a lubricant when getting fucked, and rubbers for I didn't want he and Jenna's germs. I got undressed, then it dawned on me when I got into bed that Tigg enjoyed playing with men, too, and possibly Tigg had some bottom bitches coming in and out of their house as well.

"We shouldn't be doing this," I said, with my legs already up high, while putting a pillow under my ass as I was on my back.

"You say this now as I'm stiff as a brick."

"Because you've had other guys over there, and well, Jenna trusts me to keep an eye on you."

"You are, but you're getting this dick, too, so you know for a fact I'm not fucking anyone else," he said, as he moved closer to me.

I watched him try and slide his condom on, as I didn't have the right size.

"Make me a promise you won't cum inside me, and you can go deep bareskin. I can take it pretty deep," I told him. "Also, I need to know you're clean."

He pulled off the worn protection, then lowered his head to where he would eat my hole for a bit, making me forget what we just discussed. Afterwards, he then took some lotion to two of his fingers and started massaging my hole, hitting the prostate area directly, making me wiggle in excitement.

"I just got fucked three weeks ago, so I should be able to take you," I said to him.

It didn't matter, as he stroked his tool in lotion, and still had to force his way in. It hurt, and I made sure he knew it as I wailed when he gave me inch by inch.

"Take all of it," he whispered.

"I'm trying," I cried out. "You're just so big."

I was thinking I might've bit off more than I could chew, thinking I should've never complimented Tigg, or even watered those damn plants. How the fuck did Jenna take this?

His raging cock felt like fire inside my ass as he opened me up thoroughly. He reached in more, and went deeper, as I gritted my teeth and moaned, trying my best to get used to him.

"Kiss me," he whispered.

I did, and thought to rub his nipples, making him gyrate inside me a little, as he was working his cock to where I was getting filled, but it no longer hurt.

"You need this ass gutted good, don't you," he asked.

"Yes, Tiggy," I responded.

I then felt his hands on my thighs as he had me bent like a crab, taking all of him as he went back and forth. To describe it best, that prick slid in and out like a violin wand, playing my body as it's instrument, with me moaning and cooing in rhythm, like music. Tigg being in great shape played a role as his strokes were consistently inconsistent, but in a way where he hit different g-spots, g-spots I didn't know were there.

"Creamy ass, I can feel how wet you are," he said.

Those tight balls were smacking my rose as he kept digging, me feeling his hairs touch mine while plowing me. This was all beyond me, as here I was tasked in ensuring my sister's husband was faithful, yet I contributed to the infidelity. He banged me harder when that thought crossed my mind and made me change my thoughts as that cock head provided another type of pleasure. Doing Jenna wrong became a distant thought, as this just felt right.

"You take dick pretty well. I was worried at first, baby," he said, between grunts.

He kissed me and my love oval spread open, allowing him to stretch and deepen me. He kept at it as each stroke provided ecstasy, then he hinted he was getting close.

"Please don't cum in me," I said.

In all reality I wanted every ounce, but I would feel guilty knowing this man nutted in me, and he wasn't my husband. He was Jenna's.

"I'm getting close, baby," he said.

"Tigg, you better not shoot inside me."

He rammed me harder, and somehow made me shoot my own load, then he grimaced as he blessed me with his load, with me trying to wiggle away.

"Fuck!"

I was mad, but his sperm felt incredible, as the hot cum soothed my split tunnel. He pushed all the way inside, then laid on me, as we French kissed.

"You wore me out, I'm sorry for breeding you," he said.

We both laughed, then smooched some more as all was forgiven. My phone would ring, and he'd pull out of my poor, swollen, gushed hole, with me leaning over to the night stand to see who it was. It was Jenna.

"Hey, just checking to see how things were going, and if you seen my lovely husband," she asked.

"Hey girly. I just saw him a few minutes ago, jogging around the block," I told her, as he was actually departing my home.

"Mmmmkay. Well, I'm about to board a flight to Costa Rica in about an hour. I love you, Tommy."

"I love you, too. Is Arsenio flying," I asked.

She giggled, and so did I, as I no longer felt guilty.

tchina85
tchina85
119 Followers