Girl in a Mask

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the end of the day I was craving for more. The moulding contained the essentials of Rosa's pussy but I knew there was so much more to her body. While I loved eating that cunt, I longed to kiss to her mound and feel her soft belly with my mouth. I was desperate to lick her thighs, her ass, her hips.

I wanted to press my tongue deep inside of her. I wanted to make her so horny that her pussy would drip with her essence, and I could experience the real taste of her. I wanted to fuck that pussy that I'd grown so accustomed to. And I wanted her to want me to fuck her.

At the end of the day the pressure in my balls felt so intense that I thought they would explode. I lurked around Mr Baum's room while he finished up and he exited the building. I removed my mask and studied the beauty within and while I was waiting I heard the last patient departing the other surgery. Eventually the front door clicked shut close behind the other dentist.

Rosa swaggered into the doorway to Mr Baum's room and she leaned against the door jamb.

"Well?" she said suggestively.

"Well -," I started. "Is it time?"

Rosa slipped her hands underneath the hem of her white uniform, wiggled her hips and a pink thong slid down and fell to her ankles. Her moccasins stepped, one at a time out of the tiny slip of a garment and she left it behind on the floor as she waltzed to the dental chair and took up a reclined posture.

Rosa held the remote control to the seat, and the motors whirred as it adjusted, tilting her torso backwards, and bringing her legs and ass higher. As the chair's motion continued, she shuffled from side to side and I could hardly believe my eyes as she slipped the skirt up to her belly, and let her knees fall apart to reveal a swollen, glistening pussy.

Finally, I was lucky enough to get vision of the real thing, not simply the moulded replica, and its image was way more sexy than the simple sculpted version.

Her skin had an alluring texture, transitioning from the soft and silky smoothness of her thighs to a more rippled surface across her labia. Her mound was hairless but led down toward her pubis with tiny goosebumps dappled across the skin. The inner lips were glistening, shiny and endowed with a darker hue that contrasted with her other flesh. Within, I could make out a flash of the bright pink interior of her pussy obscured and hidden away.

I wanted to dive right in. My tongue started to press against the roof of my mouth and I could feel it pre-emptively starting the routine that I'd practised so many times already.

Rosa offered a welcoming smile, her legs relaxed to subtly fall apart a little further and I took my opportunity. I straddled the lower segment on the orthodontic chair, leaned forward, and plunged my face into heaven.

The feel of her cunt against my lips and tongue was simultaneously familiar and new. My tongue was met with the lubrication of her slippery natural juice which offered a mild taste and scent which I realised I'd sensed from her over the years.

My tongue swirled, following the pattern I'd fallen into. But the sound of her moans, and the grip of her hands behind my head, pulling me in, added an entirely new dimension to the experience.

I licked the puffy flesh of her outer lips, realising that the moulding did not do justice to the actual touch and feel of her body. My tongue adopted the well-worn spiral path and as I circled toward her opening, I sucked the two strappy labia into my mouth, pleased to hear her gasp as I drew them into my mouth and swirled them around. My tongue extended, probing into her cunt, and reaching inside of her body, like I never could with the replica.

As I pressed forward harder with my face, I delighted in sensing her pussy grow wider to accommodate my tongue. I felt my chin press against her butt and found the range of my tongue reach its limit in her warm interior. I curled upward and felt intermittently smooth and ruffled features at the front wall of her vagina. The curious and delightful feel enticed me to repeat the action over and over, and I was only encouraged by her moans and the way that she tilted her pelvis toward me to enhance the contact between us.

Eventually, my tongue ventured upward and I encountered her swollen clit, which I could swear had grown even twice as large as her casting. Rosa's hips gyrated and she lifted her butt upwards to press her pubis toward my face as my tongue circled her glans and then stroked on each side of her clit.

I could feel my member as hard as a rock and I could not help humping the chair beneath me. I grabbed the orbs of Rosa's butt cheeks in each of my hands and lifted her upwards, feeding her dripping pussy to my mouth, and then licking the length of her slit upwards and downwards, letting the juices hang from my tongue between strokes.

Rosa's hands played on her belly and then worked their way down to her mound, on each side of her crease. She pulled upwards on the surface, elongating and stretching the skin, and making her clit stand upright and proud. I understood the signal and plunged my lips around her pretty glans, capturing it within my mouth and I flicked my tongue against the underside. The action of my tongue continued nonstop while I alternately sucked the clit in and spat it out, over and over.

Rosa clasped my hair tight until my scalp hurt, and amplified the action, forcing my head violently back and forth while she fucked my mouth with her engorged clit.

Her breathing grew heavier and I plunged a finger into her pussy and felt the warm wetness envelop my digit.

"Don't stop," Rosa growled with eyes screwed tightly. "Don't stop!"

I continued my coordinated actions. Finger stroking the front wall of her pussy, sucking her clit in and out in rhythm, my nose pressed hard against her pubis.

With muscles flexing and the stress palpably rising throughout her body, Rosa shuddered and then she came. Her clit twitched inside of my mouth. I felt her pussy quiver and then contract on my finger over and over again, with a fast pulse that I could feel racing against my fingertip. Her grip ripped at my hair, while her arms pulled my head impossibly hard between her legs.

Gradually, her body relaxed and Rosa's hands gently released my hair. I kept her clit in my mouth until I could feel the tensions ease in her body. I released her from my mouth, then applied a lick to the very tip of her button. Rosa recoiled, with a shudder of discomfort, and her ass wiggled away from me.

"Eek!" shrieked Rosa. "God that was good, but now I'm all - sensitive," she said. "Too sensitive to touch. It will settle down in a while." She exhaled, then came to a sudden realisation and sat up.

"Oh no. Poor you! It's been all me, and you've had no attention. You must be as hard as a rock. And you're still fully dressed! Let me help. Let me fix you up."

Rosa reached across to the bench and lifted my special mask. She glanced into the interior, at me, then back into the mask. "So pretty," she said. "Would you like to fuck my pussy?"

Would I? My dreams were coming true. I looked at the glistening pussy between Rosa's legs, coated in a mixture of saliva and her juices, with the labia almost pulsating.

"I would love to," I replied with a clumsy gulp.

"Good," replied Rosa, and stood up, pulling her skirt back down over her hips and fiddling with the mask. She held the mask with two hands at the level of her tummy, leaned forward and with all her might pressed hard from behind. Lo and behold, the pink insert popped out from the mask and then she peeled it free. I had no idea that it was detachable.

Rosa wandered behind the chair to the bench that housed all of the dental tools. She opened the drawer and picked up a scalpel, placed the pink insert onto the bench and carefully cut a slice down the middle. She switched tools for the paring device, and carefully stroked back and forth around the crevice, on each side of the moulding.

Rosa held the casting up to the light and squeezed it from top to bottom to force the slit to open a little, and sizing up the magnitude of the hole. "Perfect," she reflected.

She reached into the drawer and pulled out a tube of dental lubrication. That's the stuff that the dentist will use on his finger when he makes his hand slippery to feel around your mouth. She squeezed a copious amount on the front and back of the moulding, and used her finger to work it all around the hole and in and out.

Rosa sat sideways on the operating chair, and let her legs part widely, again showing me her moist pussy which was now making the back of her skirt damp.

"Come over here, baby," she ordered, and as I stood between her legs with my groin hovering near her face, she deftly unbuckled my belt, drew down my trousers, and then peeled my erect cock out of my underwear. It almost looked like I'd already cum in my pants, there was so much precum soaked into the fabric and coating the skin.

"Yum," she said with authenticity, and Rosa angled my cock downwards, to slip her mouth around the head. I could feel that the precum made it extra slippery and her lips and tongue worked back, forth and around the head inducing even more precum to leak out.

In less than a minute, I could already feel the beginnings of an orgasm rising within me, and I suspect Rosa could feel it too. I was glad when she pulled her head back, because it was nearing time for her to make good on her offer of her sweet pussy.

But it was not her actual pussy that she offered on this occasion. Rosa retrieved her lubricated casting and held it up close to my anticipating erection.

"I want to watch. To see what it looks like when your cock enters my pussy." Rosa grasped my balls with one hand, urging me forward, and with the other hand she slowly dipped my head into just the very opening of her plastic cunt.

"It looks good," she said. "It looks tight, like you'll never fit in there. But I'm sure you can. Fuck it. Fuck me," she said in a husky tone.

I thrust my hips forward and she returned the pressure, enabling my cock to pass through the entrance of the lubricated hole. She motioning it back and forwards, watching as my head disappeared in and out of the entrance.

"That is so fucking hot," Rosa said as her hand crept up from my balls and held me firmly on the shaft, jerking me with one hand, while her other thrust the cunt back and forth on my dick.

"All the way now," she said. "I want to see you fuck me all the way." She released my shaft and with two hands she pushed the moulding onto my cock, until the head broke through the other side, and my glans were entirely exposed out of the back end of the casting, while her pussy pressed up hard against my pubes. I groaned and my cock strained, the head expanded and shiny and proud.

"That's it. Your cock is right inside me now. You are so fucking sexy." She leaned forward and took the entire head of my cock in her mouth. Her head slowly bobbed back and forth and I could hear a soft slurping noise from her lips as the precum, saliva and lube all mixed together. Her hands remained on the moulding and as she sucked, and she began to move the pussy in the same rhythm.

I looked down to the most erotic sight and felt my balls tighten and a knot in my stomach grow. My hips adopted a mind of their own, and I couldn't stop thrusting as I watched my cock fucking Rosa's mouth through a pussy in a brand new form of double penetration.

Her slurps transitioned to moans and her pace quickened. Momentarily her lips departed from my cock for just long enough to say, "Cum baby, cum in my mouth."

With a three harsh, desperate thrusts into her mouth and through her pussy, I finally exploded with a cascade of cum that injected into Rosa's mouth and spilled from her lips. My body shook and my knees weakened, as she tilted her head back to demonstrate the load of sloppy white cream.

Rosa's attention returned to the pussy moulding around my cock and the sticky cum remains which were spattered over the head of my penis. She gently pulled the pussy moulding backward, keeping the grip tight around my rod. As my cock drew out of the slit, the residual cum was scraped onto the pussy moulding, forming a layer of semen clustered around the edges of the opening. Rosa showed it to me, licked it off, swallowed in an animated way and then demonstrated her empty mouth.

"Fuck Rosa, that was fantastic. Thank you so much." I said feeling content but tired from my nut.

"I have been so horny for so long," she admitted. "I hate these isolation orders and being locked away from people. And I saw you the other week and wondered why we haven't done it. I can't believe I haven't seen this in you. You've been such a good friend - are you willing to be more?"

12