Girl Number 6

Story Info
Visiting his favourite girl.
1.7k words
3.79
2.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Girl number 6

Got off the public bus service at the same stop that he's been to for the past few years it was almost as tho he's accustomed as someone who is going around the corner to the grocery shop, to work or dropping by a relatives place. The trick was to act or behave as tho you've been there before.

Immediately he turned down the alleyway. Passing people on their way for home or supper. It was a windy night. Clutching his windbreaker tighter around him as he made his way to the other end of the alleyway. Hoping it doesn't pour. Lighting up a cigarette to warm himself. Also to calm his nerves for what he is about to do is still consider taboo in his society. He checked both ways before crossing the road over to the next block.

Stubbing out his cigarette before making his way into the gas station to purchase a bottle of drink for after performing his deed. He was greeted by the cashier. Oblivious to the fact that most of the customers are not even there for petrol. Even he knows the reason for being there but its not something people openly talk about. He took a sip and light another cigarette before continuing on down the next alleyway.

The closer he got to his destination, the crowded it gets. Especially this late in the evening. As he passed by the first house, the pimp was wooing him inside to view his merchandise. He politely waved and continued onwards till he arrived at the next house. Gawkers blocked the entrance to see if there were any ladies inside and if they catch their fancy. The pimp chased them out making way for potential customers. Seeing an opening, he waved to the pimp and signal a number six to him. The pimp stepped back inside to check and nod back to him indicating she's available.

Once finish with his cigarette, he made his way to the entrance, paid the fee indicating it for two rounds. And proceeded down the hallway. As he was passing by a couple of closed doors, he could make out the almost muffled moans and grunts over the loud music playing throughout the house. When arrived at the door, it was left slightly ajar. He gave it a knocked and was greeted with a angelic voice telling him to enter. He locked the door behind him.

The person behind the voice was as equally breath-taking as she'd sound. She was seated on the edge of the bed clad in a matching two piece lingerie with her legs crossed. They exchanged pleasantries. She rose from the bed standing in front of him, who was a full head taller than she was. She tipped toe for a kiss to welcome him before she started to peel off what little clothing she had on. He followed and removed his outfit. She made her way into the small cubicle just as he was done. He followed her in and closed the screen door. She stood under the shower head and turned on the water.

He stood there mesmerized by her beauty. Water cascading down her 5ft7 body. She playfully splash at him beckoning him to join her. She squirt soap onto her hands and began lathering her body. He joins from behind and help applying the soap. Rubbing the soap from her waist up. Sensually caress her breast in his hands. Admiring her 36D bountiful globes. Gently pulling on her nipples which was rewarded with a low moan. She in turn lean back against him. He kissed and licked from her shoulder to her neck and to her ear. Gently nibbling on them all the while he continued massaging her breast. She started grinding her ass against him. If his cock wasn't hard before, it is surely awaken now.

His cock was now caught in the crack of her ass, trapped between her gorgeous mound, he slowly begin to hump her. Tearing his right hand away from her breast, he made his way down between her legs. Teasing her clitoris. That made her grind back into him even more. He insert a finger and she immediately shudder from her first orgasm that day. True that in her line of work she would ought be able to get off whilst she service other clients. But like most ladies in her work, she do fake having an orgasm. But whenever she's with him, she didn't bother to try. He just knew how to wind her up for orgasm.

He stood there holding her up. As she came down from her orgasmic bliss, she turned around, wrapped her arm around his neck and French kiss him. Forcing her tongue into his mouth. Their tongues danced the tango. He picked her up and she wrapped her legs around his waist. He leaned her against the shower wall and guide his cock into her smouldering pussy. He ramped his cock to the hilt forcing her to gasps in his mouth. She tear her head away and lean against his shoulder, hanging on for dear life as he proceeded to hammer her pussy into submission.

There were no gentle caress for in their heat of the moment, both were frantically searching for release. His cock piston in and out of her pussy. She ground herself to meet his every thrust. As she started to convulsed, she clamped down hard onto him, triggering his orgasm. Spewing his load into her.

Coming down from their sexual bliss, catching their breadths. He remove his cock from her and gingerly lower her down onto shaky legs. They continue to wash each other bodies with the occasional cupping of each others genitalia. He with her breast. She with his cock stroking it back to life. She wash off the soap and kneel down in front of him before taking his cock into her mouth. She took her time savouring his magnificent meat. She deep throat his cock till her nose touch his recently shaved pubes. She moved from his cock to his testicles. Sucking each one into her mouth. Loving the smoothness of his balls. Unlike most men who frequent the establishment, he made the effort to be presentable. Personal hygiene goes along way with these working ladies. His precum was now flowing out from his cock and she went back up to lap every drop. Once satisfied, she got up and turn off the water before getting out to dry.

Once done drying themselves, they make their way to the bed. He laid down on his back. She crawled up to him. Rubbing her breast on his cock. Continuing up, she gave his nipples a couple of licks and flicks. Just to keep him hard. Finally brought her face to his. Her breast squished against his chest. She looked down into his blue eyes. She gave a small peck on the lips. No reaction from him. Thinking she'd done something wrong. She rubbed down her pelvis onto him causing his cock to slip between her legs. His hands are now latched onto her cheeks. A snicker broke onto his face. In her relief, she rain down more kisses on him. Which turned into a full blown Frenching.

His hands were now rubbing her back pushing her down on him. He guide his cock back into her pussy. She adjusts herself to receive him. She broke the kiss and placed her hands on his chest before riding up and down on his cock. His mouth latched onto her nipples that is now bouncing in front of him. She shudders in her orgasm. Her pussy gripping down on his cock. Thankfully, he already came earlier and able to hold off his orgasm.

Not waiting for her to came down from her orgasm, he flip her on her back while his cock was still in her and slowly fuck her. Feeling his cock moving in and out of her leaving the head in her pussy before ramming it back in. This drove her wild and she starts to claw his back determine to force more of his cock into her pussy. She locked her legs around his waist. Humping back against him to meet his thrust.

Sensing she's approaching another orgasm, he took both of her hands and held up above her head. He attacked her nipples. Making her trash about on the bed. Waves after waves of orgasmic bliss washed over her body making her squirt. Drenching both of them. He remove his cock from her pussy and straddled her chest placing it between her tits. He squeeze her tits together and begins to tit fuck her in earnest searching for his own release. She tuck her head and open her mouth making an 'O' to create suction for each thrust. Every time he thrust his cock, the head will momentarily enter her mouth.

With a final grunt, he thrust his cock into her mouth and ejaculate. Ropes after ropes spewed back into her throat. Overflowing out of her mouth, down her chin and dribbled onto her chest. She deep throat his cock to catch the rest of his cum. Gulping straight down. Once his orgasm subside, she lapped up those that escaped her mouth on her finger before bringing it to her mouth. Looking up at him making eye contact as she slide her finger in her mouth, sucking like a lollipop and swallowing his cum. And she remove her finger with a 'POP' indicating that she loved his cum.

Finally drained, he plopped down next to her. Cuddling in the afterglow of their love making. The bell rang indicating the end of their session. He tear himself from her disappointed their time was up and went into the cubicle for a quick rinse before donning back his clothes. She went in after him and wrapped herself in a white towel once done. She bade him farewell at the door and they kissed one last time before he exit the room.

He would be her last customer for the day. As he walked out the house, men were standing at the doorway hoping to find any ladies still available. Standing outside the house, he lit up a cigarette. Enjoying the smoke and satisfaction of a wonderful fuck with his favourite girl, he made his way home.

End.