Lisa's Bukkake Party

Story Info
Lisa hosts a bukkake party with assistance from Carly.
2.6k words
3.89
6.3k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

18-year-old Lisa's parents were in Cancun for her father's work conference, and when the weekend came, she was ready to rake in the dough.

By word of mouth, from her best friend Carly's sultry lips, she had invited two dozen frat boys from the local University to come to her bukkake party, at the cost of $100 per entrant. A legal high school hottie had to entice a few, right?

She wanted the money for a down payment on a car, a blue Mazda III, which she would use to drive to work, so she could strip at Sugar daddy's for good money, and the kind of attention a girl like her hungered for.

Carly met the young men at the door, and collected their Benjamins. They were each asked to wait in the hall outside Lisa's bedroom. When the clock struck 9, doors closed, windows were curtained up and all the lights were turned off. Living as they did, on the edge of campus, they were able to request that no one drive but just walk over. They all complied nicely. No one in the neighborhood would suspect a thing.

14 boys lined the upstairs hallway, shifting in their feet and leaning against the walls, looking at their phones. One of the young men had decided to go to work early, had his right hand down his jeans, and wasn't being any too discreet with his grunts and sighs.

"What're you doing, creep?"

"Don't worry about it, gay-boy." He stared down the guy who'd interrupted him as he continued to work it in his pants.

The guy got embarrassed and looked away. Another guy, down at the end of the line, took the cue and started stroking a little. He unzipped and pulled a half-erect cock out of his jeans, spat on his palm, then started giving himself long drawn-out strokes from the tip to the root.

A third guy decided he'd rather get his money's worth, whenever the time came, and emboldened by the two other masturbators, he started wanking as seriously as he could, intent on coming, basically just squeezing one out so he'd last longer at the party. He came on the wall then pulled his pajama pants over his waning member.

Carly came up the staircase holding a candle, watched the guy jizz on the wall, said, "Don't worry about it honey. I'd be happy to clean it up later."

Her eyes fixed on Ginger with his giant cock out, slow-playing himself. The pairing of his lust with his reserve or restraint was transfixing to Carly's gaze and her thoughts, her mind in general. Her impulse was to go in on it in some way, be it the traditional blowjob or something more creative, like say footplay.

But she was holding the candle and the key, so she merely looked him in his one wide-open, dare I say smiling, eye, and winked.

"Are you the help?" One of the guys who was just standing there, decided to give her a hard time.

"Where you're going, you won't need any help."

She unlocked the door. One by one, they filed inside, a cock and a pair of balls, along with two hands per person. What sprawled out on the floor in the middle of the dark room, lounging among pillows and blankets but totally spread forth and exposed, left nothing to the imagination.

"Well, she's definitely at least 18.". The hooters rippled in the candle light, massive pendulous boobs, capped with convex areolas and pointed nips. Her tits were bewitching.

There were four cameras set up in the room. They were going to sell the college boys copies of the video. After this, Carly and Lisa knew they'd want it.

Carly continued to direct them. "When the lights start, you may proceed with your orgasms. Direct every last drop of them at Lisa's hot bod. Look boys, but don't touch unless she touches you first.

Obviously Ginger was already going, leisurely as ever, but the other 13 were playing good listeners and waiting for the lights, which came on presently. They were dance lights, a spinning ball of variously colored bulbs on all sides.

Dicks out, hands on.

Lisa was looking around at them, posing for them in sensual turns of her hips and twists of her shoulders. She teased at reaching for her vag, but pulled her hand away when it got past her bellybutton.

The men were riled up. Two of them were in an obvious race to come first.

A buzz-cut blonde, well-built with blunt features and a blunt wide cock did the full-handed sprint for the O and caught it. He had pushed aside the nearest wanker and squatted down, spraying the five six seven shots of his load across her tits and neck.

Blondie offered his dribbling erection toward her lips, but she ignored him, and he receded, zipping his pants back up and leaving the room, perhaps offended or in a post-nut shock.

13 left, stroking in the turning lights. The tall brunette with a slight shag to his haircut, a brightly colored green polo shirt, and white pants, now stretched between his knees, was the one racing Blondie, with his own long, but narrow wand. It curved slightly back toward the tip. When he reached the precipice of O, he stopped, took in a sharp intake of air, and squeezed down below the circumcised head. Edging, and it delighted Lisa who had scooted herself over toward him when she thought he was going to come any second, opened herself up for his incoming load.

She went back to being fascinated with another brunette, with a nice 7", well-rounded and here's the rub, straight as a ruling rod, cock. Straight as an arrow to her heart, her insides craved for his penetrating touch. She didn't have the power to stop herself, she wrangled his foot in with her foot and tangled his pants in with her toes, pulling them down. She switched to her knees, performatively sticking up her ass endowments as she practically forced him out of his pants, and now rising up, to pull the man, yes by his dick, down on top of her. She lay flat on her back and he straddled her above the waist, jacking it quite wildly now.

Brunette no. 2 had obviously brought his own lube, and he was able to turn his hand over and twist the head of his cock in his hand, over and over, repeatedly, fast as a trance. Pleasure lines came alive inside him, and he shuddered down into Lisa's body, quivering against her.

While he was chasing that deep long O, two others came ready to their knees on either side of Lisa's pretty, and clearly horny, face. She liked that straight cock; it meant everything in this moment. Everything, and a payday.

The two cocks on either side of her face were 5.5" and 9.2" respectively, with the amount of girth differential you'd probably imagine. David and Goliath came almost simultaneously, one right after the other, and again and again, alternating spurts onto her cheeks, lips, bared teeth, orbitals, temples. It was a deluge, a veritable rainstorm of come. The come from Goliath was the wet, runny, slightly sickly, but absolutely voluminous variety. The come from David was stickier, a purer white and clarity to it, the more self-adhesive clumping variety. The alternate shots of each made a hot mess of Lisa's face. She sucked on a mouthful of the mixture and thought about the different tastes involved. She let it come dumping out of her lips and onto her epic tits, then rubbing it in and smiling in such a charming sexy permissive way.

With her other hand, she wiped her face clean, but it was a moment too soon. Brunette no. 2 mounting her shot her right between the eyes, and it drained down her nose and off her chin. His explosions would've fired 10'-12', if her face hadn't been there. It splattered off her face too, shocking her a little with the violence of its force. She took that straight straight shot-out dick still hard in her hand and suckled at the running tip of it, drank sips of his remaining load and happily swallowed them.

Before standing up the young man swatted his straight cock against her cheek a few times gently, playfully, allowed her to take him fully into her mouth into the back of her throat and swished it around, washing her mouth out with cock. Feeling lucky, he went back to the back of the room with his pants to redress and watch a bit.

10 more to go. Next Lisa was drawn, at least in gaze, to Ginger. His patience was otherworldly, mesmerizing. And the way he was able to divide so much focus between the tenuous touching of his own cock and the fixed staring at her body. He obviously liked the looks of her womanhood, was memorizing the jagged lines of her swollen labia, was counting the hairs above her only moderately groomed vag.

She licked her lips, bit her bottom lip, stared at Ginger in the eyes while he stared her in the cooter.

She swatted at the ground before her, beckoned him come kneel. He heeded her call, knelt before her spread legs, He took a stroke from root to tip, lubricated only with his own saliva, all 7.5" of thoroughly loved and thoroughly teased cock, that lasted a whole eleven seconds.

"Faster," she said, speaking for the first time.. "Faster."

Just then, the lights went out, everything went dark, all there was was entrancing digital music playing over the rustling of ten men jacking their dicks. One guy had one hell of a lotion, letting out loud slurping sounds as he pulled on it.

Then the strobe light came on and the gestures went in and out of visualization, each gesture frozen momentarily in time.

Ten dicks flashing in the air around a wet and grounded female was an amazing sight, a true hedonist tableau. The levels of debauchery peaked higher and higher.

Who would be next to come?

Ginger was next, goaded on to go faster and faster until he burst mere seconds later. He couldn't sustain the stimulus after all that extra-slow meticulous stroking. His patience paid off in the end, either way. He had the biggest load yet, and he watched her pussy disappearing and reappearing before his eyes, his jizz running down it in a long steady flow, flowing around the hood of her clit and draining everywhere beneath. His was not the only wetness there, either.

The strobe light stopped and the dance light came back on, spinning in the opposite direction. Ginger hovered over her vagina as if he wanted something more, or didn't want it all to have ended so soon, but she brushed him off, gestured him away.

Five young men approached basically together. Two to each side and one above her head. He barely got there, came into her long wavy luscious brown hair, gripped into that hair, totally against the rules but that didn't stop him, and rubbing that hair around his ejaculating penis, emptying out into the fibers of her beautiful hair. She caressed the side of his ass-cheek, offering her blessing for his transgression.

The other four had work yet to do. She took the far two, one in each hand, having lubed up her palms with her tongue and spit, and stroked them, while alternately blowing the two standing nearer.

One guy felt like he knew what he wanted best, for he pushed her left hand off his cock and took it back into his own hands. He used the squeeze of his thumb and forefinger as a makeshift cock-ring, and played his balls with the other three fingers beneath. With his right hand he adjusted grips up near the top of his dick. First he used a loose, glancing grip, then squeezed down with a pulling stroke that put an emphasis on the pleasure line right beneath the tip of the underneath side. He had a good orgasm, shot it onto the top of her thigh.

Lisa scooped the come into her hand and holding her hand over her upturned face, let the load drop down onto her face. She went back to work, blowing the two 6" dicks in her face, one circumcised one not.

Of the three left around her, one was getting a handjob, and two were getting blown. One more young man approached from the left, leaving 3 left in the shadows.

But he was too late and he wasted his come on the carpet. He was able to squeeze some out of his shaft into the spaces between her toes. She allowed him to lick his own jizz off her feet and was pleased with his kinkiness when he swallowed it down.

The last three in the shadows approached together, and stood in a line to the side of her from her feet to her waist. The other three were occupying her up top.

The three in the accord managed to come together, and as they started to, Lisa noticed, and abandoning her previous cock-posts, scooted forward to receive their loads. She got them on her face shoulders and chest. Laughing as they showered her, She shook her melons, and juices went flying everywhere in bigger and littler droplets.

When she got onto her knees, the three in accord knew they were dismissed, and she slapped her ass, gesturing for Handjob to enter her doggy-style. He took the cue. She gestured for one of the Blowjobs to cover over and fuck her throat. The other Blowjob approached for whatever other attention after could give, but she rejected him and his 8" grotesquely curved cock. He was to finish him self.

Curvy Cock finished fast from here, a little bitter from the rejection, beating it a little bit angrily and with no regard for his own maximal pleasure. He tried to shoot her in the eye, but after the first shot missed high, she grabbed his cock and didn't have to turn it all that far back so that it shot back onto his own unimpressive abdomen. He stormed out of the room, slammed the door.

Just two left, and their double penetration session turned up a notch. Carly turned the strobe light back on and on a whim, jumped in on the party. She knew that doggy-style was Lisa's favorite thing, so she stole the man who was fucking her mouth.

Lubing up the gap in her chest with some of the massive puddles of come that was pooling in places on the surface of the carpet, she guided this man to a position where her could titty-fuck her.

The guy doing her doggy style pulled out before he came, shot his load onto Lisa's asshole, pressed his tip into the start of the asshole and shot some a little ways inside. Lisa fingered herself with her index finger into her asshole, lubed with the man's jizz.

The guy titty-fucking Carly spooged explosively up onto the underside of her chin, and it streamed down onto her perking tits and his own junk.

With that, the 14 loads were dispensed with, the $1400 earned and pocketed, and the two girls, making sure the last two boys were on their way out, took to their own needs for a while.

They sat back to back amidst the sordid spoils of male sexuality, and did their own masturbating. They didn't look at each other or try to assist each other in any way, but they both felt each other come, and when they were done they shared a brief romantic kiss.

They smoked a joint in Lisa's bedroom, turned the lights on and let the room contract to its normal proportions. Then they got up and went outside.

"I think we might've gotten a little carried away," Carly said to Lisa.

Lisa said back, "Speak for yourself."

* * *

Please comment and vote. I'd love to hear your feedback. Thanks!