Girl on the Golf Course Epilogue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, the lap dances were over. Christine stuffed all the money into her purse and grabbed her clothes. She went to the bathroom to get dressed. Looking in the mirror, she smiled and giggled. She just sucked her fiance's best friend's dick. Being this far in, she thought to herself that she didn't want this to end just yet. While pulling on her skirt and shirt, she debated with herself about staying or leaving. She already gave one blowjob and everybody saw her naked so what harm would it do to stick around. She was already in it this far so she decided to leave it up to the group. If they want her to stay she'll stay, and if not she'll go home.

Returning to the room, Christine grabbed a drink and addressed the group. "In honor of the wonderful bachelor, I would like to extend a toast. I am offering you my extended services. If you want me to stick around, I will, otherwise I will leave you to enjoy the rest of your night." The guys all cheered and immediately and unanimously called out for her to stay. "It's a deal. Going forward, I am yours. Scratch that, going forward I am the property of Mark. Mark controls anything and everything that happens to me tonight. As long as he says yes, then it is fair game." She was excited putting her fate in Mark's hands. He would essentially be her pimp and whore her out depending on what he sees fit. She could end up being humiliated by her future husband.

They were all drinking and talking at this point, but couldn't really concentrate and were all staring in her direction. One of the shy guys was awkwardly staring right at her chest. She jokingly told him to take a picture, it'll last longer. He responded eagerly, asking her if he could. She looked over at Mark and asked him if taking pictures was okay. Mark smiled and stated "Sure, why not?" She swallowed hard, but agreed.

The guy asked her if she would go topless, saying that he would pay extra for that. The guy looked at Mark who just nodded. He handed her $20 and she agreed. She looked around nervously, knowing that Mark's friends will have pictures of her naked. Christine removed her shirt and bra. He gave his phone to another guy and posed with Christine. Other guys started pulling out bills, offering the same. Phil asked her for a price for unlimited photos. Christine nervously responded that for $200 and with Mark's permission, she would let them take all the pictures they wanted, however they wanted. Mark nodded and they ponied up the cash easily and started requesting increasingly risque pictures. They had her strip naked and took pictures motorboating her, had her kneel with her head in their crotches, her bent over, had her shove her ass in their faces, and more. It was increasingly becoming a porn shoot. They were asking her to spread her legs and touch herself.

The pictures kept going and now their hands were all over her. They kept insisting she take more pictures with Mark, who was very hesitant about this. Christine liked this as she loved the idea of embarrassing her future husband. The photo shoot slowed down and someone asked Mark if she could stick around to play drinking games. He agreed and she joined the party, still without any clothes. They played flip cup, beer pong, and card games. The guys were losing constantly because they couldn't keep their eyes off of her.

As the night went on the guys were very drunk. One of the guys put his arm around Christine and asked Mark if blow jobs were on the table. Mark responded that he didn't care as long as they took it to the bedroom. Christine felt cheap as her fiance just gave her mouth away to another man's cock. The guy led Christine to the room and shut the door. He told her to get on her knees and blow him. Christine knelt and undid his belt. She pulled out his cock and went to town. She bobbed up and down and took his whole cock in her mouth. It wasn't long before he was grunting and cumming down her throat. She did her best to swallow but some dribbled out, down her chin and onto her tits.

As they came back to the party, another guy asked Mark if they were able to fuck her. The other guys all chimed in, asking as well. Mark was still indifferent telling them to go ahead and fuck her but still remaining out of it. The first requester bent her over the chair right where they were and lined his cock up to her pussy, slowly inserting into her. Mark called out "Come on man, right here? Stripping is one thing but I don't need to be around a whore."

He continued fucking her as he responded, " Don't be such a bummer, man. You don't have to fuck her, but let us have fun with her." He held Christine down and grabbed her hair pulling it back. As he thrusted into her, she was staring right on her fiance. She watched his disgust turn to laughter as he accepted his friends decision to fuck her. Mark just laughed it off as one of his friends was having his way with his fiance. Another guy walked up and stuck his dick in her mouth. She was now being spitroasted. They rotated and took turns fucking her pussy and mouth.

Phil spoke up and asked Mark, "Hey, would you mind if I fuck this bitch's ass?" Mark looked at the group and responded, "Look, I know she said she's my property, but I don't care what happens to her. As long as you don't hurt the girl, everything is fair game. Fuck her face, her pussy, her tits, or her ass, I don't care. Cum in her, on her, that's up to you. As long as she wants it, the answer to everything is yes."

A tear formed in the corner of Christine's eye. Mark just gave all the guys permission to do anything they wanted to her, and now they were going to fuck her in the ass. Though she's played with many toys, Mark was the only guy that she ever let fuck her ass. Throughout all of her golf club predicaments, she never gave up her ass to anyone. And just like that, Mark just allowed all of his friends to take her ass, starting with Phil. She thought about objecting but, not knowing why, she felt like she had to obey. She was saddened by this but she knew exactly what she signed up for and why. Despite it all, she was still turned on. She moaned as she felt Phil's cock press against her hole. "Beg for it. Beg me to fuck your ass."

Christine pulled off the cock in her mouth. "Please fuck my ass. Please Mark, tell your friend, tell all your friends to fuck me in the ass." Saying these words and asking for Mark's permission to be degraded lit a fire in her. She had to continue. "Please make me your little whore. Fuck me and stretch my ass good. Film your big cocks destroying my hole. Fill all my holes at once. Fuck my ass, pussy, and mouth." Christine was hornier than ever humiliating herself in front of her fiance.

With that being said, Phil pressed his dick into her ass. He thrusted until he was balls deep in her. Stopping for only a few seconds to let her ass adjust, he pulled out and slammed back into her. He started thrusting faster and faster as he made it his mission to fulfill her wish and destroy her ass. He asked one of the guys to throw his phone over and he took pictures of himself balls deep in her ass. It felt like it went on forever, but eventually Phil pushed hard into her and grunted as he came deep in her.

With very little time to rest, another guy grabbed her head and pressed his cock between her lips. He pulled her head to deepthroat him, then started face fucking her. As she gagged on his cock, she felt someone else press against her ass and push into her. She was rocked back and forth, pushed forward to deepthroat and pulled back balls deep in her ass. After a couple minutes she heard "Switch" and both guys pulled out. They swapped spots and immediately shoved their cocks back in her. The room was laughing now and taunting her for being a nasty slut. She heard someone call out "Nice job doing ass to mouth." She could see Mark across the room laughing at her as well. After a little time like this, they both pulled out and helped her off the couch onto her knees. The other guys joined in around her and she was told to take turns sucking and jerking them.

As she switched cocks between her mouth and hands, the guys were breathing heavier. One guy pulled her hand off his cock and started jerking himself. He positioned his cock in front of her face and blew his load on her forehead. Shortly after, the guy pulled out of her mouth and came straight on her face. Each guy shot his load on her face, absolutely covering her. She tried to open her eyes and saw the guys taking pictures of her. The cum was dripping down her chin onto her tits. When all the guys were done, she got up and went to the bathroom. Looking in the mirror she saw how much she was covered in cum. She took her phone and snapped a few pictures before washing it all off and cleaning up. Her clothes were still out in the room so she had to walk out naked.

At this point Christine wanted to leave but Phil called her over. He had her sit on his lap. Christine knew that there was no obligation to do this and she could decline and leave but she felt compelled to agree to anything they asked. At this point they were just drinking and talking as everyone was calming down since it was late.

Mark was the first to pass out. She was sitting across from him and noticed his eyes getting heavy and his head bobbing. He very quickly leaned to the side and passed out on the couch. One of the other guys pointed out that Mark was asleep. They shook him and tried to wake him but he was passed out drunk. They grabbed a marker and started drawing a fake mustache and a penis on his cheek. Then Phil suggested they take photos of him with the stripper. Christine agreed. The pictures included Christine straddling his face, her on him like they were having sex, her ass in his face, and her simulating going down on him.

Wanting to have a bit more fun, she brought over her bra and panties and said they should dress him in it. Everyone laughed as they hooked on the bra and pulled up the thong, both over his clothes. They took more photos of him. As more guys started passing out, and growing tired herself, Christine realized it was time to go. She would have to get home and get rid of this evidence before Mark came home tomorrow. She gathered her stuff, realizing she just gave away her underwear. She tried putting on the top, but it was not comfortable without a bra underneath and being sheer, it didn't hide anything anyway. She was nervous now since she didn't have clothes to travel in. Since she didn't plan on wearing the outfit home, she could ditch it here. She threw it to Phil with a wink. She put on her trench coat and held it shut. It didn't have buttons, just a belt to hold it closed. As she left, she wished the guys well and Phil gave her a nice tip.

She left the hotel to start her long, public journey home. The streets outside were empty and serene. With nobody in the street, she took the long way there, dancing around the sidewalks, occasionally allowing her coat to fall open. She started to let the coat drop to the floor before picking it up. She kept pushing herself further, dropping her coat in the middle of the road, then running away from it. She wanted to see how far she could get from her coat before getting nervous and heading back. She would also see how public she could leave her coat. At one point, she left her coat hanging beneath a stop sign, under a street light and walked 3 blocks away. She contemplated leaving it behind but knew she had to get on a train so she decided against it and heading back. She fantasized what she would do if her coat wasn't there when she got back, but retrieved it untouched.

When she got to the train station, though, the platform was full. Apparently she missed the last train by 45 minutes, and the next train won't be for another hour and 15 minutes. Having already scanned her ticket at the entry, she was now stuck on the busy platform waiting for the train. People were pacing up and down the tracks and most of them were drunk people waiting for their train home. Some were talking very loudly, others were acting rowdy.

She was nervously holding her coat closed when she was bumped by someone behind her. She got tripped up and fell, putting her hands out to catch her fall. As she hit the ground, her coat flipped up, pulling the belt loose. The person that bumped her fell on top of her. She was face down with her ass exposed, her bare tits pressing against the floor. She was exposed and pinned, unable to cover herself or get up. There was starting to be a pileup of people as 2 other people fell on top of and next to her. She could hear a fight breaking out. She kept struggling and was finally able to roll away. Though she was free, her jacket was stuck under people, leaving her fully exposed as she scrambled to get away. She pulled on her jacket hard and it came loose. With so much commotion around, she ran away from the area, fighting through the crowd to get away.

Finally on the other end of the platform, she collected herself. Her jacket was open the whole time. She tried to tie her jacket closed but found that she was missing her belt. Christine would now have to hold her jacket closed. She cursed herself for leaving her clothes behind, realizing it was a bad idea. She still has another 15 minutes until the train comes and she is now on a platform full of drunk people that have seen her naked. Guys were hitting on her left and right and asking her to flash them. She had to keep moving and tried to hide behind poles to not be recognized, but she found it hard not to stand out while looking like a prostitute. She was able to avoid any further trouble as the train finally arrived. She wasn't able to fight the crowd and hold her jacket closed so it took her a while to get on the train. By the time she got on, there were no seats left and she had to stand.

It was hard standing still that long in stilettos without being able to use her hands to hold on. The first train stop had her falling into other passengers, her coat flying open as she braced herself. She was bringing a lot of attention to herself and had to be super careful It was several stops before she was finally able to get a seat. She sat down with 10 more stops to go. The train mostly emptied out with 8 more stops to go. She just sat there, staring out the window, zoning. She woke up hearing the name of her stop. She didn't realize she fell asleep. Looking down, her coat fell wide open and her naked body was on display. She looked around and didn't see anyone in her line of view, but didn't know if anyone saw her. She scrambled to get off the train before finally being able to pull her coat closed.

She watched the train pull away and felt lucky to get if the train in time. She looked around for the exit but the platform looked different. She stopped the sign and realized that she got off the train one stop too early. She realized that she must have heard her station name, but missed them saying next stop.

From the station, it would be a 2 mile walk to her home. The streets were empty as it was so late and well away from the city. She started her walk and very quickly realized that she could get home faster if she let go of her jacket, leaving it open and exposing her. Though nerve-wracking, she didn't anticipate seeing anyone so she took the chance to quicken her pace. Christine had to pass a row of stores on her walk and looking up she saw her reflection in the windows. She could see her naked body only covered bye sweaty stockings and stiletto heels. Looking closely, she saw that she still had remnants of cum on her face and in her hair, even though it was a wig. She wondered how many people notice that on her journey home so far.

Christine's quick pace slowed after only a short bit due to the pain from the heels. It was taking her much longer to get home than she anticipated. Even though she was walking slower, she decided not to hold her coat closed. She was enjoying the breeze on her skin and the feeling of being exposed on the streets. She again thought about dropping her jacket, this time deciding to do it when she got closer to home. Like when she was walking to the platform in the city, she again started letting her jacket fall to the ground and walking away from it.

As she passed her actual train stop, she breathed a sigh of relief. It was not only a few blocks away, probably 10 minutes. She paused for a moment and looked at the platform. Behind the stairwell, there was a dumpster. Knowing she was pretty close to home and then she had to get rid of her disguise, Christine decided to ditch the outfit now. She stripped off her coat, stockings, wig, and heels. She tossed the coat, wig, and stockings into the dumpster, but paused at the heels. She held on to them and realized she can have some fun with them. She didn't think that her husband would remember the footwear of a stripper, but even if he did, it's not like they were the only pair ever made. She held them in her hands as she started to walk home.

The walk got a lot scarier and seemed a lot longer now that she didn't have the safety of any clothes to cover her. The further she walked, the riskier it was. Christine continued on, even if it was slow and steady. She walked the final 2 blocks nervously, as these were her neighbors that could potentially see her. Luckily it was quiet and she made it home.

She immediately took a shower and washed off all of the makeup and dried cum. She was exhausted and almost fell asleep in the shower. Hopping into bed, she replayed the night's events in her head. She stripped naked for her future husband and his friends. She gave his best friend a blowjob and allowed him, and others, to fuck her in the ass in front of her fiance. Christine was fucked, spit roasted, and covered in cum. She was exposed to a group of drunk train passengers and fell asleep exposing herself on the train. She then walked a couple miles completely naked. She orgasmed from the thoughts of her night before falling fast asleep.

She woke up the next day to a call from Mark, stating he was on his way home from the city. Grinning, she told him she couldn't wait to hear the details of his bachelor party. She wondered how much he was going to divulge.

12