Girl Talk Ch. 12

Story Info
Lucy goes dogging again + the woman in the lingerie shop.
3.1k words
4.56
5k
4
0

Part 12 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 08/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Girl Talk 12: Lucy 2

This series is based on interviews I did quite a few years back with women who had modelled for me, or were private clients when I worked as a photographer. Their words have been, 'edited' but only to remove features of continuous speech such as, 'um, ah, eh,' and repetitions of partial phrases which is common in everyday speech.

The Confession Club: Okay Lucy, you gave us a great story a short while back, but said you had another one for me. We're looking forward to hearing this one, and wonder if you can keep up the incredibly high standard you set with your last one.

Lucy: Oh, I think you'll like it Okay. As for the high standard, I'll leave you to judge. (smiles)

CC: Right then, just start when you're ready.

Lucy: Well, as you so rightly surmised at the end of our last storytelling session, I have been back; quite a few times, but this part is slightly more unusual.

CC: In what way?

Lucy: Patience darling, you're just about to find out. (smiling again)

After we'd been going 'dogging' for a few weeks, maybe four or five times, I suggested to my husband that it might be fun if we watched for a change, so, instead of putting on a show for the doggers, we'd become doggers for the night ourselves. I would have no make-up on, put my hair up under a baseball cap, and wearing, jeans, trainers, and a baggy anorak, or sweat shirt, I should be able to pass as a teenage boy in the dark. He thought it would be a laugh, and we decided to do it the next night.

We arrived at the car park in the woods just after dark and parked well away from our usual spot. Getting out of the car, we made out way through the bushes and undergrowth to the most frequented area. We came across a few cars in darkness and gave them a wide berth, then found one with the interior lights on. Unfortunately, it was already surrounded by doggers who were busy watching the steamy action inside.

We decided to keep on looking, and a couple of hundred yards away we struck gold. We came across a car in a more secluded spot. It was in darkness, the interior lights switched off, so we decided to move on and look for another. Luckily, they must have heard us moving around in the bushes, and the interior lights came on. We could see a couple in the back seat and moved closer to get a better look.

She was already down to her bra and panties, and as we watched, she put her hand in his pants and pulled out his lovely hard cock. She stroked it a few times, then began to suck him. My heart was hammering with excitement, and I could feel the wetness beginning to ooze out of me. She stopped at that point, and looking at us, made the usual wanking signal. My husband unzipped and exposed himself to her, and I also unzipped and put my hand inside my panties. God, my pussy was soaking wet. She rolled the window down and asked us to come closer.

She reached out and took my husband's cock in her hand and began to stroke it nicely, and the sight of her elegant well-manicured hand rubbing my cock was so exciting I can hardly describe the feelings that ran through me. She looked at me as if to say, 'you as well,' but my husband made an excuse and said not to worry about me - I was young and a bit on the shy side.

She turned her back to the window and asked for her bra to be undone. She looked at me as she said it, so I stepped closer to the window, and pushing the straps off her shoulders, I unhooked the back strap. As the bra fell away from her breasts, I reached round and cupped the weight of her breast in my hands. Big and soft, I flicked the nipples with my thumbs, which brought an instant response, and as I started to gently squeeze them between my fingers she moaned softly.

I eventually let go, and she turned to face us again - and now we could see her boobs properly. They were beautiful; a good size, about 34C/D, but not as big as mine, with brownish pink nipples, swollen and very erect as was to be expected after the handling I'd just given them. She played with them herself for a little while, then sitting down on the back seat removed her panties. All the while her husband was talking to her, encouraging her, telling her she was beautiful - and she was - not stunning, but very, very attractive and very horny too.

Completely naked, she opened the car door, and got out. She asked if we had condoms, and my husband took a packet out of his pocket, whereupon she walked round to the front of their car, followed by my husband and myself and spread her legs as she sat on the front of the car.

My husband stepped between her legs, and they embraced, holding each other tight, kissed for a moment or two, with him feeling her tits. She moaned again and lay back on the car, lifting her feet off the ground and spread her legs even wider in an obvious invitation. He dropped his trousers, slipped on a condom, and began to stroke and finger her pussy, which she loved, but she reached forward hungrily and taking his cock in her hand pulled him forward onto her, guiding his cock into her cunt.

There was just enough light for me to see what was happening, and I watched in fascination as his cock slowly disappeared inside her wet, shaven pussy. She began to gasp and moan, then hooked both feet, in black, high stiletto heels behind his back, pulling him into her deeper still. I watched from behind my husband for a moment or two, just about able to see his cock rhythmically plunge and withdraw into her cunt accompanied by a really dirty, wet, slurping sound.

I put my hand inside my panties and felt my pussy; so excited and so wet, but I was missing the action here I thought, and moved round to the side of the car where I could see her being fucked much better. I started to play with her nipples, and looking at me through half closed eyelids, she asked me to kiss her. I covered her mouth willingly with mine, kissing her deeply, our tongues entwined, and all the time pinching and squeezing the rubbery flesh of her nipples.

She started to come, and I broke from the kiss to suck her nipples instead. Her orgasm was spectacular, but more physical than vocal. Impaled on his cock, she threshed about frantically, thrusting her pelvis and cunt hard against him. He in his turn was trying to stay in the 'saddle,' fucking her hard, moving with her and really slamming it into her - she seemed to like it a lot - and although she was making orgasmic noises, she wasn't too loud. She obviously wasn't an enthusiastic screamer like me.

When it was over, my husband stepped back, but she just lay there with her legs still open in invitation and looked at me. I quickly got down on my knees between her open legs and found, as expected that she was very wet. I touched her, and she pushed against my hand encouraging me to carry on, so I slipped two fingers into her slit. As I began to massage the g-spot, her bottom lifted, pushing harder against my hand and I found her clitoris with my tongue. She tasted so good, silky smooth and wet, her natural fragrance of pussy and sex almost intoxicating.

She started to orgasm again as my fingers and tongue deftly manipulated and probed her sex. When it was over, she lay there, legs open for a moment or two, then sat up. As I rose to my feet to help her off the front of the car, she leaned forward and kissed me, sensuously licking her juice of my lips. Her husband took her back into the car, shut the door and switched off the interior lights. We made our way back to our car and drove home.

CC: My, my, another great story Lucy, one of the best, you certainly can come up with the goods.

Lucy: Not so fast - I haven't finished yet - I'm only half way through!

CC: Sorry, don't let me stop you - carry on.

Lucy: Right, well after we went home, we were both pretty excited, as you can imagine, and carried on until the early hours of the morning.

Next day at work I was pretty much knackered, and my boss thought I was coming down with something, like flu for instance. He suggested if I wasn't feeling better next day that I should stay at home and not spread it to everyone else in the office. I was perfectly all right - just exhausted from the excitement and continuous sexual exertion of the night before, but I took the next day off anyway.

I slept until about ten am, got up, showered, put on my make up, dressed in my sexiest clothes and headed for town. I had one particular shop in mind: a small exclusive dress shop, with a nice range of classy lingerie, and a bra fitting and measuring service. I know my size exactly, but I love getting my tits out in the fitting rooms and having them measured. It was a nice little turn on. I think I've probably had my tits measured in just about every lingerie shop in the city.

I arrived at the shop about twelve noon, just before it closed for lunch, and started looking at some of the sexiest dresses. I eventually moved onto the lingerie section, and after much deliberation chose a couple of really nice bras, with the tiniest thongs to match. The lady who owned the shop asked me if I needed any help, and I told her that I wanted the two bras but wasn't sure of the exact fit. She was very elegant, a bit older than me, around thirty-five or thirty-six, with a lovely slim, but curvy figure. I'd been here a few times before and always thought her very attractive.

After my recent experience of 'girly' action in the woods I was quite excited by the thought of showing her my boobs and having her touch me as I was being measured and fitted. However, she told me that her assistant was off work today, and she wouldn't be able to measure me and look after the shop at the same time. My disappointment must have shown on my face, because she took a quick look at her watch, and said since she was just about to close for lunch, she would just lock the door and measure me now. I was delighted and thanked her profusely.

She led me into the fitting room, taking the bras I wanted in a selection of sizes. I lowered the top of my dress to my waist and reached round behind to unhook the strap. As I took off my bra, my dress slipped over my hips and landed in a soft tangle at my feet, leaving me wearing only stockings, suspenders and a tiny see through thong.

I apologised, making an excuse that the dress was a bit loose, but she just smiled and picking it up, she hung it on a nearby rail. She looked at me openly for a few moments, and then told me I had a wonderful figure. I thanked her and felt myself getting a little bit wet in anticipation. My nipples were erect and feeling very sensitive. She ran a tape measure round my body, lifting my breasts to make sure she was measuring the right place, and then did the same again, but this time over my breasts.

The coldness of the tape against my nipples felt nice, and taking a bra out of its packet, she suggested we start with a 34D. I knew straight away that was the wrong size, but I wanted this to last as long as possible, and besides, the more she was touching me, the more I liked it. She came around behind me and I put my arms through the shoulder straps. She fastened the bra at the back and came around the front where she proceeded to adjust the straps, feeling the tightness of the material, and inadvertently my tits at the same time.

Finally, she suggested we move up a cup size to 34DD, which I knew was the right size for me. We went through the same thing again, checking straps etc, but this time she also put her hand inside one of the cups to make sure I was adjusted properly. It felt really good, and when she asked me how that felt, meaning was I comfortable with the fit, I thought. 'It feels bloody marvellous - don't stop now.' I told her that it was as close to perfect as could be, really comfortable. I took off the bra again, and now my nipples were really big, and I was feeling distinctly horny.

As she was putting the bras back in their respective packets, I noticed a "Breast Cancer Awareness," poster on the wall. When she turned back to me, I mentioned the poster, and just happened to mention that I wasn't quite sure about self-examination. Ever helpful, she offered to show me and began to demonstrate on herself through her blouse. I said I still wasn't sure because I didn't know how hard, or softly to do it, and I would be very grateful if she could show me. She came around behind me and making me lift my right arm above my head, started to massage my breast in small circular movements.

I closed my eyes, it felt wonderful, and when she started getting closer too my nipple, the sensation was almost unbearable. My breathing was definitely out of control, and then I allowed a moan of pleasure to escape, she asked me if I was OK, had she hurt me, was there a tender spot she'd pressed too hard on? I turned to face her, time to put the cards on the table I thought, so I just told her that I had very sensitive breasts and nipples and that she was getting me really turned on. If she could do both nipples at the same time it would feel much better, I added.

She took a step back, looking slightly embarrassed, and shaking her head, politely refused, saying it would be unprofessional, and although I was very attractive, beautiful in fact, she must decline. I decided it was time to play my final card and slipped my panties down and off. She took another step back, surprised by my boldness, but I noticed she couldn't take her eyes off my shaven cunt. I told her it was too late for protests. I wanted her to kiss me, she just shook her head. I wanted her to feel and kiss my tits I continued - touch my pussy and suck my clitoris until I screamed with excitement.

She shook her head and protested all the way until I hit her with the final, 'Just like I did to you in the woods two nights ago.' She stared at me in shocked silence for what seemed like an eternity, then started laughing and her attitude changed completely.

'Fuck, I just knew that damned kid was too good at kissing and pussy sucking to be true,' she said. 'No wonder I came so quickly - you knew exactly what you were doing - you horny little bitch.'

We both laughed, and she gave me a big hug, and we kissed, a real passionate pussy tingler. She felt my breasts again, both of them this time and told me she really liked 'adjusting,' my bra, and massaging my right breast, but two was better then one. I told her that I was dripping wet and asked her to touch me down there; her fingers gently split my lips apart, smearing my wetness over my clitoris, and it was heavenly. I unbuttoned her blouse, removed her bra, and in no time at all we were both naked, and lying on the floor exploring every nook and cranny of each other's bodies.

The touch of her fingers and tongue on my pussy was amazing. It was the first time I had been touched between my legs by another woman. I'd fantasised about it often enough, but the reality was beyond all my imaginings. She was less controlled than before: louder, but just as frantic in her movements when I brought her to orgasm. My own orgasm wasn't far behind, and it was fantastic - a wonderful experience.

CC: Yes, it sounds good to me. You obviously recognised her in the woods?

Lucy: Not at first, but later when I ran it through in my mind again, I got this niggling feeling that I'd seen her somewhere before. I came back to me when I was at work next day, 'the woman in the dress shop,' but I wasn't a hundred percent sure. I told my husband when I got home from work that night, and he thought I should go to the shop and check it out, just to put my mind at rest.

Mind you, it was entirely my own idea to seduce her - I didn't tell him I was going to do that - but I told him when he came home. He says he might just go down and buy himself a frock, but only if he can fuck her in the changing rooms too. (laughs) As I said, it was my idea to seduce her because I enjoyed the episode in the woods so much and wanted to do it again - only, this time I wanted her to do the same to me

CC: That's another wonderful story Lucy - thanks again. Mind you, I'm glad I have the tape recorder - you make it kinda hard for a man to concentrate with such a short skirt and no panties.

Lucy: (smiling sweetly) It's always a pleasure to tell you my stories. (touches herself) Isn't this just the wettest pussy you've ever seen?

CC: No - but pretty close.

Lucy: And I bet you have the photos to prove it!

CC: Oh yes! (smiling)

Lucy: Better go and get that camera then, I intend getting a lot wetter in the immediate future. (Closes her eyes as she rubs herself)

CC: Right then - thank you once more for your story.

* * *