Girl with Something Extra Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I could tell she was measuring me, cuz she had both her hands wrapped around me, with the rest in her mouth. She was staring me in the eyes the whole time. She started jacking me with one hand, and playing with my testicles with the other. Her mouth felt wonderful to me. It was so soft and warm in there. She was sucking me and licking me at the same time.

When Chandra described how Dana was sucking her, Daisy's eyes were closed, and she was smiling, as she remembered that Dana had sucked her that way too. She said, "Oh girl I know how good she does that." And then she moaned and laughed before asking how they finished.

Chandra said, "She told me she'd only wanted to see it, but she said she didn't want to leave me in pain. So she sucked me until I was close. And then she jacked me off until I came. It felt nice, I know that much." Then she laughed too.

Daisy spoke confidently when she said, "Don't worry she's not done with you yet."

After that they changed the subject and talked about other things, like whether or not Chandra was into sports, and would she be interested in meeting more of Daisy's straight friends.

Chandra responded with a laugh, and then said, "You're stuck with me now."

12