Girlfriend Experience Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sasha let those words hang for a bit, knowing Riley was still thinking. The three had their longest silence of the hour or so they had been at the bar. They each had a pretty good buzz, Sasha had obviously gathered the courage to at least proposition the other two to sleep with her.

When Riley's character of Christine agreed to enter the world of Girlfriend Experiencing, there was a mix of both curiosity and a financial need. Here, though Riley was experiencing pure-genuine curiosity. What was sex with two other women like? What was sex with an ex-porn star like?

While viewers of season one saw Christine develop and get more into GFE'ing, in season two, we see Anna in her element right away, seeing a client, and had clearly been in the business for a while. Anna also arranges a threesome, so Louisa got to channel Anna further in this conversation. Although this time she wasn't the one initiating the threeway, she was more excited for this than Anna was in that first episode.

The three of them got closer to finishing their wine. There was more silence between the three, but it was far from an awkward one. As they sat there, both Sasha and Louisa took a couple brief glances at Riley, and made eye contact, each trying to convey the question of "are you sure?" As it did take her longer to be convinced.

Riley was secretly still mulling it over, but then again, she also saw this as beneficial for her career, and maybe the actual scenes she was gonna shoot without Sasha and Louisa would be enhanced by Sasha and Louisa having sex. They each got closer to finishing their wine, and the waitress came by to see if they wanted another round. They declined, and Riley and Louisa each got anticipatory lumps in their stomachs. This part of the night was about to end, and they had both agreed to extend it.

The bill came, they each split theirs, finished their respective glasses of wine and got up. Louisa was a bit discombobulated as she stood up, as she drank her wine quicker when she knew what the rest of the night had in store.

They got up and walked out of the bar, Sasha and Riley got a few looks on their way out, but thankfully no one approached them. It was cool, but not too cold in Toronto. Sasha, Louisa, and Riley were all staying in different hotels, put up by their representations, but the three of them walked together, in the downtown area back to the hotel Sasha was staying in.

The three of them got in the elevator and Sasha pressed the button for the floor her room is on. When Sasha stepped back, she stood between Louisa and Riley, and put her arms around both their waists. Her left hand was on Riley, and she let her left hand wander, down to Riley's ass, which Sasha gave a soft pat. She didn't even look at the other brunette, she just wanted to excite her, to let her know Sasha was looking forward to touching her a lot more than that.

They got off the elevator. The trio walked over to Sasha's room, room number 2229. The sound of Sasha's key entering the slot was the sound that Riley's mind registered as a point of no return. Louisa smiled at Riley as the green light flashed and Sasha opened the door and led them inside.

Sasha had a beautiful, master suite, with a view of downtown Toronto and Lake Eerie in the distance. They stepped into the foyer, through another doorway into the living room area, and moved into the bedroom of Sasha's suite, with a king-size bed. Riley turned her head to her right, and when she did, saw Sasha and Louisa exchange their first kiss of the night.

...It was only fair, Louisa did want this more, and her and Sasha thought that if they kissed first, it would be the nail in the coffin for any doubt Riley still had, and any chance of her backing out. So they kissed for a few seconds, and added more passion when they saw Riley looking, and now staring at the two, trying, and succeeding, in turning the other brunette on.

They each looked at her...

"I don't think she's backing out." Louisa said and smiled.

"She's not backing out." Sasha said, but Riley remained silent. There was still a sliver of doubt, even after watching Sasha and Louisa kiss.

"What do you say Riley? It's ... "Now or Never." Sasha teased, invoking some of her grandfather, Elvis Presley's, most famous work.

That might've done it for Riley. Sasha unveiling a sense of humor during all this. She laughed shyly, and looked back at the door. She turned back, and shook her head. No. She wasn't leaving.

The other two approached Riley. When they did, Louisa backed away and gave Sasha a lane to approach Riley and kiss her. When Sasha's mouth approached Riley's, Riley let her in. She was quick to mirror Louisa when she kissed the Sasha, Sasha's mouth now proxying an exchanging the saliva of both actresses.

There were a few more awkward pauses. Christine, Chelsea or Erica may have all gone into just a bit more smoothly than Riley, Sasha and Louisa. Louisa stepped toward Riley. Sasha took a step back and watched Louisa and Riley kiss. It was what Sasha was really looking forward to seeing, and she put her arms on Riley's arms, to encourage her to touch more of Louisa. Louisa saw Sasha's direction and started to feel more of Riley, but she found herself interrupted by Sasha pulling Riley back toward her.

Riley could feel the first bit of struggle, and each time a new kiss began, she put more into each one. Sasha paused and stared into Riley's eyes. She ran a thumb across the small widow's peak on her head, then through the left side of her hair.

"God, you're fucking gorgeous." Sasha said. "Stunning.. Yeah, you're not going anywhere." Sasha kissed Riley again and could feel more of a spark coming from her. It wasn't long before she was touching anywhere on Riley's body she wanted..

Including the bottom of Riley's turtleneck. Sasha did look into Riley's eyes to make sure it was okay. When Sasha nodded, and Riley nodded back, Sasha slowly helped Riley out of it- Funny that the one who needed the most convincing to take park in this was the first one to have an article of clothing removed.

Riley was now in a black bra as Sasha gripped Riley's now-bare stomach as she kissed her. Louisa took in the sight of Riley in her more exposed state and Riley could feel her gaze. Louisa loved how quickly she and Sasha removed that sliver of innocence Riley had, but Louisa wanted to be the next one to strip one of her co-stars.

Louisa stood shoulder-to-shoulder next to Riley. The redhead reached out and undid one of the buttons of Sasha's shirt, then unbuttoned a second. Sasha's top was half-way unbuttoned before Louisa motioned at Riley, inviting her to unbutton one of Sasha's buttons. Riley undid one, then took her arms back. She smiled at Louisa, and the two shared a brief kiss.

They continued to take turns, alternating unbuttoning Sasha's shirt until it was fully unbuttoned. Sasha's chest, covered by a sexy light blue bra, was now exposed, but Sasha kept her shirt on as she kissed Louisa again. She liked the synchronicity between Louisa and Riley.

Louisa was getting a little dazed standing on her feet, so she tried to bring the trio to the bed in Sasha's room. Louisa sat on the foot of the bed, and nonverbally, invited Sasha and Riley to join her on it, and Sasha pounced, jumping slightly, bouncing her knees next to Louisa. She looked down at her black dress and slowly removed the strap on her right shoulder, then the strap on her left shoulder.

As Sasha was undressing her, Riley climbed on the bed and got behind Louisa. The redhead laid back slightly, intentionally making it a bit harder for Riley to fully remove the dress Sasha undid. Riley leaned forward, and carefully took the top ends of Louisa's dress in both hands as Louisa slithered out of it. She lifted her ass off the bed for a second, and Riley definitely felt up Louisa's chest as she took the dress off.

When it was finally off, Louisa was left in a red bra with a darker shade of red panties on. Riley moved closer and wrapped her left arm around Louisa's neck. She placed her hand on Louisa's chest and could feel her breathing heavily. Louisa leaned back against Riley's chest as Sasha leaned forward and kissed Louisa. The two made out for a longer amount of time, Louisa could see Sasha's nipples were hardened through her bra, and Louisa kept giving way more to the way Riley held her.

After kissing Louisa with a bit more passion, Louisa moved her head to the side so Sasha and Riley could kiss again. Riley continued to hold Louisa as she kissed Sasha, Louisa feeling the heat between the two. Sasha brought Riley closer to her face, putting pressure on Riley's breasts squeezing harder against Louisa's back. Eventually Riley had to break the kiss and re-adjust. When she did, Sasha quickly hopped off the bed and directed Riley to move next to Louisa.

Back at the bar, Sasha seemed a little cold at first. Now that it had been a few hours, every touch, every embrace from Sasha to Riley and Louisa was warm. Everything about Sasha was alluring. For a moment, Riley and Louisa could put themselves in the shoes of one of Chelsea's clients, and thinking she's about to be worth every penny.

Louisa and Riley sat next to each other now, and Sasha knelt on the floor to take off Riley's jeans. Riley looked down at Sasha, looking very sexy still wearing her shirt all the way unbuttoned, peaking in at she slowly removed Riley's jeans. Riley was wearing a conservative black pair of panties. Sasha could see Louisa check Riley out again, and Sasha couldn't help but make out a slight wet spot appearing when she looked beneath Louisa's waist.

Sasha stood before the two actresses sitting up on the bed. She climbed back on, put one hand on each of their shoulders, and pushed them back. Riley and Louisa's hands found each other, and held on as their expert-level lover re-joined them. Sasha thought that was the perfect combination of sweet and hot, knowing the two were ready to share this unforgettable experience with each other.

Riley and Louisa laid back on the bed with about six inches between them. Sasha bent down, she put her head at Louisa's feet and looked between her legs and up to her waist, and beyond. She moved her head to the left and made the same, elongated looks upon Riley. Lying back really eased some of the tension for the brunette actress, and Sasha could sense it.

She grabbed Riley's left shin with her right hand, then lightly grabbed her right leg with her left hand. Sasha started to smoothly, slyly climb up above Riley. She moved her head closer and closer to Riley's waist. Sasha got closer, caressing as much of Riley's lower legs as she could touch, then up her upper legs, before putting her nose a millimeter away from Riley's pussy and taking a deep inhale.

Sasha rose slightly and smiled at Riley. Teasing the actress, Sasha scooted back over to Louisa. She repeated the same process, stroking Louisa's milky-white legs, though with Louisa, Sasha also slid her tongue across part of Louisa's quads, which Louisa was very receptive to, knowing Sasha's tongue was getting closer to a much sweeter resting place.

Louisa couldn't hold her anticipation anymore. Her hands found the waistband of her panties, but since she stayed laid on her back, she barely moved them down, but she had signaled that she wanted Sasha to finally see her bare pussy. Which Sasha obliged, slowly removing Louisa's panties. When they got to the redhead's ankles, Sasha quickly removed her own pants, and shirt, leaving her in the same amount of covering Riley was in, next to Louisa, left only in her bra now.

Sasha knelt back down. She generally liked to move slowly with her partners, both on and off-camera, but since she had two partners, she moved a little quicker, knowing that, when a few moments after Louisa's pussy will have had Sasha's tongue inside it, Riley was going to be super-eager for her turn.

She got real close to Louisa's pussy. Louisa had a cute, small patch of red hair right above her entrance. Sasha traced the left side of Louisa's pussy lips with her thumb while playfully tussling Louisa's public hair with her other four fingers. Sasha sucked on Louisa's clit, which she liked to do before inserting her tongue.

"MMmMM yeahh." Louisa softly whispered. Sasha spread Louisa's pussy a bit before her tongue finally landed on her outer lips. Sasha let her left hand rest against Louisa's inner thighs as she started to flutter her tongue on the outside of Louisa's pussy. "UHHHH." Louisa was quick to get really into it, and she turned her head to Riley and smiled as Sasha began to eat her out.

Once Sasha's tongue started to dart deeper into Louisa's pussy, she could tell- She could really tell the difference. She had a professional licking her pussy, and could feel her lower half give itself up to Sasha's tongue and lips. She teased Louisa by occasionally extracting her tongue, sucking on Louisa's pussy lips some more, before going back in with her tongue again.

The brunette continued to flutter her pussy up and down Louisa's entrance, caressing the actress' legs as she licked her. Riley sat up for a second, to get a closer view at Sasha's work, trying to see if getting even closer to Sasha's mouth would allow her to see what Sasha did that was making Louisa enamored with her immediately.

Riley then laid back down, she kept her eyes fixated on Louisa's face, her short red hair becoming more and more shuffled as she shifted her body. Even when she placed her head fully back on the bed, she could see Louisa's mouth open wider with each moan. "uhhh" Louisa moaned and Riley could see the redhead smile with delight.

Until that delight turned to disappointment. The understandable kind of disappointment, Sasha wanted to give Riley's pussy a turn, teasing Louisa again as she moved her head from her waist to Riley's. She wasted less time removing Riley's panties, and moved her head downward. Now both actresses were in just their bras, Riley's was black, and Louisa's red.

Sasha and Louisa knew that Riley was a little more hesitant with all this, so Sasha lifted Riley up, looked into her eyes, trying to make sure she was still okay with this. Riley nodded to confirm, and consent, and Sasha proceeded to lift Riley's ass up, gave her right asscheek a light slap, and softly placed her back down. As Sasha lowered her, she slowly put her right index finger inside Riley, and Sasha could see her nod her head before it was too low for her to see, and Sasha's head then disappeared.

"Oh My God." Sasha said. "You're so wet."

"...I know." Riley whispered.

"Good girl." Sasha said.

"Oh shit." Louisa said excitedly and turned on her side, she was still extremely amped up after Sasha had started working her over, but she got that Sasha wanted Riley to get as close as Louisa was. Sasha wiggled her fingers inside Riley, Louisa wondered why Sasha didn't touch her with her fingers, but it didn't matter, as Sasha would soon replace that finger with her very talented mouth.

Like with Louisa, Sasha sucked on Riley's clit for a few seconds to prepare her for her tongue. Sasha could hear Riley's breath get heavier. She held her lips over Riley's pussy lips for what seemed like an eternity, to accentuate the popping noise when she finally released her, giving Riley a tingling sensation surrounding her entrance.

Even as Sasha's tongue first entered her, she didn't hear the brunette elicit any other sounds, yet. Sasha kept her tongue inside the opening of Riley's pussy, and her finger again traced the outsides of Riley's pussy lips. Sasha released her mouth again, and because Riley still felt a little dry, Sasha spat directly on Riley's pussy.

The actress was startled a bit, but that sort of act was a bit expected. She was actually starting to trust Sasha more. She knew what she was doing, and let the foreign substance mix in with Sasha's tongue. Her own spit really helped Sasha guide her tongue deeper inside Riley. The actress was quick to be more receptive to Sasha's tongue, as she placed a hand behind her head, to signify she was really starting to enjoy herself more.

"uhhhhhhh." Sasha could hear Riley now. She briefly withdrew her own head and licked her lips, before diving back into Riley's pussy. The deeper Sasha's tongue explored the beautiful actress' pussy, the more she moved her arms. Even though she was a trained actress and had had a few love scenes in her career Riley mentally noted that these movements were real responses to Sasha's tongues.

Riley's hand found her way to Sasha's head and ran her hand through the dark brown hair of the former porn star, expertly showing her skills. Sasha fluttered her tongue inside Riley, and placed her thumb on the hood of Riley's clit, lightly playing with it. It had been a while since Sasha had eaten another woman out, but after doing it on camera hundreds of times, Riley never would've known there'd been a gap.

Louisa looked over, she can see Riley lose that sternness, that serious side to her she had earlier. That side that Sasha also had, and also lost once they were all together on the bed. Riley could feel Louisa's gaze, which made her get even more into her enjoyment.

"She's great, right?" Louisa said to Riley.

"Uhhh yeah. uh huh." Riley answered, both as a confirmation to Louisa's half-question and as a response to Sasha's tongue.

"I am?" Sasha asked as she looked back up at Louisa and seductively licked her lips.

Louisa and Riley both nodded, but with Sasha looking down at Louisa, she made her way back to Louisa's pussy.

"Ohh!" Louisa moaned. She wasn't even trying to get it to be her turn again, she was loving the looks on Riley's face right next to her, and was fine with waiting, but with Sasha's tongue fully back inside the redhead's pussy, she wasn't going to complain. "Yup. So GOoood!"

The suddenness of Sasha's tongue's return, at a quicker pace than it was the first time, really startled Louisa, in a good way, and her movements became a bit wilder underneath Sasha's mouth.

Riley watched Sasha eat Louisa's pussy. Now that Sasha's tongue had been inside her, she was more transfixed, watching her eat out someone else. She found her finger lightly playing with herself, letting her fingers explore where Sasha just licked. Sasha barely noticed, but when she did, could tell that she was doing a good enough job that the two actresses would need something inside them when Sasha herself was not.

"UHHH!" Louisa moaned as Sasha darted her tongue inside, feeling Louisa's pussy get wetter. Louisa could see Sasha's gorgeous, cat-like eyes locked on the space above Louisa's pussy, centering her head to focus fully on what her tongue was doing. Sasha's head bobbed a bit more the more she moved her tongue, continuing to change up her movements, and finding more space inside of Louisa's pussy to lick.

Suddenly, Louisa felt Sasha extract her tongue again, her eyes were closed at the time, so when Sasha gave a hard, playful slap to Louisa's pussy, it took her by surprise. Sasha could see a bit of wetness drip out from Louisa, and held her hand against Louisa's opening, to symbolically hold in the orgasm she was getting Louisa close to.

Sasha moved back to Riley, she didn't want to look up at Louisa when she transitioned, not wanting to see if she got too jealous. She just wanted to get the two close to even, wanting to make them cum as close to together as she could. Sasha felt Riley's lower half twitch below her when she moved back. Sasha forced her tongue deeper inside Riley's pussy, purposely leaving more of it the first time she was inside her.

"Uh!" Riley's breathy moans increased in depth. She allowed Sasha to be in control of both of them, be at whatever pace she wanted, lick both their pussies and alternate as many times as she wanted, finger their pussies-