Girlfriend Experience Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The brunette was masturbating to the sight of Louisa and Sasha fucking. She really couldn't believe how hot she'd find two girls having sex up close, but damned if it wasn't amazing. She didn't even feel impatient waiting for Sasha to fuck her, she knew Louisa was enjoying it so much. Meanwhile, she was enjoying the show so much she might make herself cum before Sasha made Louisa cum.

Sasha looked over at Riley, "Are we turning you on that much? Fuck, you almost didn't even join us, now you're fucking yourself to the sight of us? Come here." She said, and licked her lips. Riley embarrassingly took her fingers out of her pussy and crawled over to Sasha.

She lowered herself down onto Sasha's face, so she was facing Louisa. She was eager to have Sasha's tongue replace her own fingers, and hoped she didn't come down too hard on her head. Sasha was used to it, she had that effect on people, drawing themselves to whatever part of Sasha would be about to satisfy. Sasha firmly grasped both of Riley's asscheeks and as soon as her mouth made contact with Riley's pussy.

"HHHHuhhhh!" Riley moaned, looking directly at Louisa, whose moans increased in volume. She found herself slowing down her movements on Sasha just a bit, cautious of Sasha not having an overload on top of her. Both actresses were riding Sasha's small frame, Riley enjoying a ride on Sasha's face, her ass towards the top of her head, and Louisa fucking herself on Sasha's strap-on, looking right at Riley.

Louisa grinned in between her moans, knowing she was getting a greater amount of penetration from Sasha, and shamelessly rode Sasha's dildo harder than Riley rode Sasha's face. Sasha kept her hands on Riley's ass and slightly nudged her forward. She wanted the two actresses to make out while the both rode her.

Riley carefully leaned forward, making sure her pussy didn't break contact with Sasha's so skillful tongue inside her. Louisa leaned forward, making sure Sasha's dildo was still filling her up as much as she could. The sounds of their dueling moans had less and less travel time as their faces met, their backs continuing to lead their heads together. Sasha had to slightly lift her head to keep her tongue inside Riley, which Riley appreciated.

Soon Riley and Louisa's mouths met again, this time on top of Sasha. Their moans became muted as they kissed again. What Sasha was doing to both of them made them both almost scream into each other's mouths in pleasure. They each lightly held each other's breasts, feeling their respective pairs as they moved up and down with their different pace on top of Sasha.

As steamy as the scene was, it was tough to ride Sasha, kiss, and grope each other all at the same time. They broke the kiss, and Riley lowered her arms while Louisa moved one of her hands down, and kept her right hand on Riley's cheek. Louisa slowed down again and leaned forward, but not to kiss Riley again, to whisper in her ear.

"I want to see her again. Sorry." She whispered. Riley nodded, and understood what she wanted. Riley hopped off Sasha. It was okay, Sasha's tongue drove her close to another orgasm, one that she could easily finish off herself. She sat up straight, leaning closer than she did before, and went right back to work, sticking three fingers inside her pussy that Sasha's tongue had just explored again.

Louisa smiled at Riley, then looked back at Sasha. She just really wanted to see those always-seductive eyes that Sasha had. It was just part of the alluring presence she had, as Louisa increased her pace on top of Sasha. Sasha refocused on Louisa, holding on to Louisa's hips again as she rode her. "Uhh! UHH! UHH!" Louisa moaned as she rode Sasha. Sasha began thrusting upward slightly, now putting a bit more energy into fucking Louisa back.

Sasha looked up at Louisa, then down at her dildo going up and down into Louisa's pussy. She was never one to grip the base of the strap-on, when she fucked other women, because she had good enough control to get all of it inside each thrust, or when her sexual partners were riding it like Louisa, get all of it inside them with each bounce.

Even though Louisa was on top, Sasha still had the skill to make it really feel like Louisa was still getting "fucked" in the traditional sense. Even without moving her hips much, she just had a way with her strap-on.

She watched as Louisa's pussy was taking the full length of it. Then looked back up at Louisa's face, but first stopping to gaze at her incredibly hard nipples. She had remembered Louisa's nipples being unusually pokey from watching the show, and it was even more impressive up close, and loved watching them move on top of her small tits. Sasha remembered something else from the show..

"Yeah. You like riding my strap-on right?!" Sasha called. Louisa nodded.

"Fuck yeah! UH!" Louisa moaned.

"Do you want to have my babies do?!" Sasha called back to one of the hottest scenes with Anna and Erica.

"Uh! I would! Fuck! I want to! You're so deep inside meee!" Louisa screamed. Her thrusts became even more violent. Her head rolled back as she pressed down hard on Sasha's stomach.

Sasha loved the aggression and from Louisa. She had made so many girls cum, so many times in a row, but it had been a long time. As she watched Louisa's legs shake on top of her, Sasha held on tight to Louisa as she came, and then came again. Louisa was cumming for real, as Sasha could tell when another female pornstar, who might not have been into girl on girl was faking it.

No, Louisa's orgasm, and series of orgasms, were real. Her breathing was still heavy as she rode out her waves of pleasure on top of Sasha. Neither of them noticed that Riley made herself cum somewhere in between Louisa's first and second, or maybe between her second and third, continuous orgasm. Louisa eventually withdrew herself from Sasha. She stayed straddling her, in complete awe of the skills that Sasha hadn't tapped into for a while that she could finally unleash on her and Riley.

The redhead crashed right on top of Sasha. Sasha caught her and the two made out again. Louisa smiled every time she broke off the kiss and then leaned back in. Doing this a few times, lost in the ecstasy of getting to be fucked by a real porn star.

"How was that?" Sasha asked, looking down at her slicken toy.

"Amazing." Louisa said. "You're amazing."

"You sounded like a fucking star when you came. I'm proud of you." Sasha said. She had wanted to be reserved with her compliments, but really felt Louisa deserved praise.

Sasha eventually lifted Louisa off her and set her down right on her back. Louisa was still breathing heavily from riding Sasha's strap-on. She looked at the dildo glistening with her cum, and was tempted to lick it off, before someone beat her to it...

Louisa was still frozen in exhaustion, but lifted her head up just enough to see Riley taking Sasha's strap-on in her mouth. "YES." Sasha said. Louisa echoed the same sentiment but couldn't even make a one-syllable word come out of her mouth. Riley looked up at the other brunette, then briefly removed it from her mouth. She looked into Louisa's eyes and licked her lips, then went back to sucking Louisa's orgasms off Sasha's dildo.

Sasha looked down at Riley at Sasha's crotch. She looked so hot gobbling up almost all of Sasha's toy, bobbing her head up and down. She was so turned on by watching Louisa ride Sasha that she needed more than just a little taste of what they'd just shared. "Fuck yeah." Sasha called as she could hear the wet sounds of Riley's mouth blowing her fake cock.

"Make sure you give Louisa a taste of herself." Sasha directed. Riley moved her head from Sasha's waist, making sure the pop from the dildo leaving her mouth could echo through the room. She crawled over Sasha's legs and over to Louisa. She kissed the actress again, this time letting the redhead get a taste of her trio of orgasms.

The two actresses touched more of each other as they kissed again, Riley softly caressing Louisa's waist that had just gotten such a great workout.

"You're... ok right?" Riley began. "You were riding it pretty.. uh."

"She rode it like a fucking champ." Sasha finished for her.

"Yeah. I'm good. More than good. I have a feeling you're about to be more than good, too." Louisa said and smiled. Every time Louisa smiled at Riley, she had an ability to make Riley just lose herself in her seductive gaze. A gaze fit for someone of Sasha's former profession, or, someone with the profession of all three of their on-screen characters.

Louisa sat up, and Riley's hands moved down to the top of her ass, and Louisa's hands followed suit. This was a sight Sasha loved to see anytime she had an F/F/F scene. She'd usually be the most into one, so even among professionals, she wouldn't always see this hot an embrace from the other two of her trios.

Riley found herself so infatuated by Louisa, and in love with the taste of her pussy, that she wanted more. She set Louisa back down, and made her way down to Louisa's pussy. Louisa had had a first-hand taste of Riley and now Riley was getting a first-hand taste to go with her second. Riley made her way down to Louisa's freshly-fucked pussy, and Louisa was not gonna complain about getting a little more attention, especially if she didn't have to move.

There was something so entrancing about Riley's face as she gave oral. Louisa watched as Riley parted Louisa's pussy lips, her hole stretched out by Sasha's dildo as she found it pretty easy to slip her tongue inside. "UHH!" Louisa moaned, still so turned on by riding Sasha, that any touch to her really set her off. Riley kept licking up and down Louisa's pussy getting some excess cream onto her tongue- which she was hoping to get.

As she watched Riley go down on Louisa, Sasha watched closely as she crawled over towards the foot of the bed. She stopped at Riley's head, getting a look at the brunette's tongue deep inside the redhead's pussy. "Don't stop," Sasha whispered, "But I think it's your turn now." Riley nodded, her tongue moving with the rest of her head.

Riley knew what was coming. She briefly slowed down her licks inside Louisa, which prompted her to aggressively grab Riley's brown hair, as a way to non-verbally tell her not to stop. Riley understood and tried to get back into a rhythm, but her body tensed. She could feel Sasha's presence behind her and she hadn't touched her yet.

Louisa looked up, Sasha's straight, dark brown hair flowed down the left side of her body. The woman knelt before the two actresses she had gotten to spend this night with. She watched Sasha grab Riley's round butt, the intense focus Sasha had was really alluring. Then Louisa looked down at Riley's face, and saw the unmistakable look as her eyes widened with Sasha's dildo entering her for the first time.

Sasha grinned at how slick Riley's pussy was. She got the tip of her dildo inside Riley's pussy. She wasn't gonna play the same games she played with Louisa. Riley was on all fours, and with half, okay, less than half now, of her focus on Louisa's pussy, Sasha was gonna slip her dildo into Riley at whatever rate she wanted to.

"UGNHHHHHHH!" Riley moaned as she gripped the sheets. Her mouth came away from Louisa's pussy as Sasha got the first four inches of her strap-on inside.

"Hey!" *smack* "I told you not to stop eating Louisa's pussy." Sasha yelled. Giving Riley a second hard smack to her pale ass. *smack*

Riley clearly didn't know how literally to take those words from Sasha earlier. She obeyed, and made sure to move her tongue right back to Louisa's entrance. She found herself licking her a little faster after the pain Sasha had just induced. Although, she found herself thinking another smack on her ass wouldn't be the worst thing.

"I better fucking not see your tongue leave her pussy again until you've made her cum. Otherwise, your pussy won't get to be fucked by my strap-on." Sasha called down.

Riley found herself also really turned on by the intimidation factor Sasha had. She could only imagine what she could've brought to her scenes if she had been in the business at her current age, but alas. She and Louisa would get to experience what others presently in the industry could only dream of.

Louisa could see Sasha slip a fifth and sixth inch into Riley's pussy, and Louisa helped Riley out. Pressing her hand against Riley's head, keeping her tongue secure against her pussy. Even when Riley's tongue backed out, she still kept her lips against Louisa's pussy lips as Riley moaned into her.

Sasha didn't even wait until she had it all the way in to start thrusting her fake cock in and out of Riley's pussy. She wanted to keep testing her. Riley was passing so far, Sasha was fucking her pretty slowly, so Riley found it easy to time her licks of Louisa's pussy with Sasha swaying behind her.

On one thrust Sasha got seven of the eight inches inside Riley, and continued to draw it in and out. "Come on baby." Louisa called down, she could see if Sasha got a little closer to her, then more of her strap-on was inside Riley. "Uhhhhh!" Louisa moaned as Riley was doing a pretty good job at balancing taking Sasha's strap-on with pleasuring Louisa.

Riley impressed herself. She knew that her tongue was far from eight inches long like Sasha's dildo was, but she wasn't without trying to pleasure her with her tongue just as much. She thought she was doing a pretty good job, as while she hadn't been with a woman before tonight, she was getting better at intuitively knowing when she was pleasuring someone, and could feel Louisa move below her as she soon felt all eight inches of Sasha's dildo inside her pussy. In a few moments though, she'd fear she'd never feel that again.

"hhhhhhh Uhh!" Riley moaned. In a flash, she could see that when her mouth closed back up, she was making eye contact with Louisa. She froze. Louisa froze...

Sasha didn't freeze. Riley felt Sasha slowly draw all eight inches of her dildo out of Riley's pussy. "Fuck." Riley whispered. Sasha smacked Riley's ass four times, prompting Riley to say it four more times, and much louder. "Fuck!" Riley yelled with the last strike.

"I'm a woman of my word." Sasha said.

"No!" Riley said, she went to inch her tongue back towards Louisa, who herself was getting ready to finger herself to finish the orgasm she had brewing.

"I told you if your tongue left Louisa's pussy before she came again, your pussy wouldn't get fucked by my strap-on." Sasha said. "Louisa, did you cum yet?"

"I'm so sorry, Riley..." Louisa said looking at the defeated actress before looking back up at Sasha "...I didn't.." She looked back at Riley, not knowing what to do. While Louisa loved riding Sasha's strap-on, she really wanted Riley to get the experience too. Riley's ass was stinging from the hard slaps Sasha gave her, went back to Louisa's pussy, though it felt more fruitless now than it should've.

"Sorry, Riley. I meant what I said." Sasha began. Louisa watched Sasha reach down for something below the bed before rising back up. "I said I wasn't gonna fuck your pussy if you detached your tongue from Louisa..." Riley heard a sound of a drop of something dripping onto something. Then she felt a drop of something hit her lower back. "...Your pussy..."

"Yes!" Louisa said with smile, watching Sasha's work closely.

Riley felt Sasha plop her dildo down onto the pool of lubricant she sploshed on her lower back. She spun the tip of it around, and let it lay for a few moments, trying to get all the liquid onto her toy, before dragging it a few centimeters to Riley's tight asshole. Riley felt both relieved and nervous at the same time. She knew now was the time to really relax, but that was easier said than done, as she felt Sasha spread her reddened asscheeks, Louisa watching as Sasha inserted her dildo into Riley's asshole without even needing to guide it in.

"Ohhh. Uhhh." Riley moaned initially. After that, her only sounds were again her continual heavy breathing as her asshole adjusted to its new intrusion. Once Sasha inserted the tip of her strap-on, she placed two hands on Riley's ass and guided more of it in. Sasha wanted to commit to this odd punishment of Riley. So she was going to guide her entire strap-on inside at a quicker rate than her pussy.

"OHHHH!" Riley squealed as Sasha drove more of her dildo in. Riley's hands were shaking as she struggled to keep herself propped up. Louisa kinda gave up on thinking Riley was gonna help her finish her next orgasm, so she started to play with herself, so turned on by the faces Riley made as she started to get buttfucked.

Riley remembered, she was quite a trooper. She sunk her head down, trying to get back to Louisa's pussy, brushing the redhead's hand away. She thought maybe if she turned some of her focus back to Louisa, that it could maybe ease the pain. "UGHMMMMM!" Riley moaned into Louisa's pussy. The lubricant did help as Sasha slid another three inches inside Riley's rectum. Sasha gave her a moment to keep her rhythm inside Louisa's pussy before finishing getting the length inside of her.

Sasha kept the dildo lodged seven-eighths of the way in, she watched Riley lap at Louisa's pussy. She could sense how good Louisa felt even with Riley between them. "UHH!" Louisa moaned. Riley withdrew a bit of her dildo before driving it back in. This time, getting it almost all the way to the base. Riley gripped Louisa's pale leg hard as a reaction. Sasha began anally fucking Riley.

With each stroke Sasha made inside Riley's ass, Riley tried to get a few good licks of Louisa's pussy in before completely losing herself. It was tough, but Riley really tried to enjoy this. She could feel Sasha stretching apart her asshole as she buried her strap-on inside it. Louisa was impressed that Riley could keep her tongue inside her, while she was getting so skillfully fucked.

Sasha increased her rhythm inside Riley. Louisa helped Riley out by playing with her own pussy, and rubbing her clit as Riley tried her best to tongue-fuck her. Riley's moans reverberating inside Louisa's pussy felt pretty good, and Louisa inserted a finger on top of Riley's tongue to assist her further.

"Uh!" Sasha knew by now that when Louisa's moans grew more high-pitched she was close to cumming. So she gave Riley a few slow, but deep strokes into her butt to help Riley send Louisa over the edge. The rhythm the three got was close to perfect. Sasha driving Riley's head into Louisa's pussy with each stroke.

Riley was sorry that she couldn't finger Louisa too, but with the force inside her asshole, all she could do was forcefully palm her hands against the bed on both sides of the redhead to keep herself from collapsing from the force of Sasha's thrusts. It was okay. Riley could hear the sopping wetness from Louisa's fingering and Riley's tongue over her own moans, she could tell she was close again.

By the time Louisa's motions grew more animated, Riley started to adjust to Sasha's anal fucking enough that she could focus on her pussy, more than she thought she was capable (heh heh, get it?) of. She couldn't quite drown it out, but she was confident that she could really get her tongue deep enough for long enough.

Soon, Riley's tongue and Louisa's finger were met with a small dash of cum as Louisa reached another orgasm. Louisa continued to arch her lower half towards Riley's face as she rode it out, long after Riley's tongue had exited her. Now that Louisa had cum again, Riley's brain found itself hyper-focusing, on the butt-fucking she was receiving from Sasha pretty quickly.

Initially, when her focus was fully on her buttfucking, Sasha's toy felt more painful. With all her concentration on her asshole's treatment now, it seemed to make it feel like she was being attacked faster, and filling her back hole up more and more with each thrust.