Girlfriend Experience Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Riley and Louisa had made an ex-pornstar cum, and they both felt pretty proud of themselves. Neither of them would've thought that would happen when they both got into the acting business, let alone think that would happen six hours ago. Sasha sunk to her knees as she came down from her orgasm. Riley took a few big breaths as she got to finally escape from Sasha's ass.

Louisa rose and kissed Sasha, the brunette tasting her own cum, which she had done countless of times, whether she had two, one, or no partners that night. Riley moved up to her knees and pressed her breasts against Sasha's back. Louisa still had a bit of Sasha's cum on her fingers and let Riley get a taste.

Riley sucked on Louisa's finger, then when she released it, whispered into Sasha's ear. "You really never lost it."

Sasha smiled. "Thanks. I know I haven't." She said, confidently.

Then Louisa and Riley kissed again, Louisa's mouth feeling as hungry as it did all night. "To think you almost didn't join us." Louisa said to Riley.

Riley just smiled. She was really glad she did.

"Wouldn't have been as fun without you." Sasha said. "We would've sad, but not too sad to not enjoy each other, right Louisa?"

"We would've been sad..." Louisa answered. "Heartbroken.. I think Sasha's saying this would've been a ... "Heartbreak Hotel" if you didn't join us."" Louisa and Sasha high-fived as they landed a reference to Riley's grandfather. Riley smiled and rolled her eyes.

All three "Girlfriend Experience" stars finally laid down. The bed was big enough for all three women to sleep in. The three continued to kiss, as they all settled down. After Louisa reached over and flicked off the light in Sasha's hotel room, Sasha laid on her back while Riley and Louisa fell asleep lying on their stomachs. With one of each of their arms draped around Sasha.

**

The three actresses didn't have much of an overlapping shooting schedule, so they didn't see each other much the rest of the week. Louisa and Riley barely saw each other at all throughout filming, unfortunately, never getting to 'interact' like they did with Sasha, earlier in the week. It was okay though, the two actresses enjoyed the one night they had together, and they each got one quick reunion with the star of the movie that brought the three of them together. There were couple of rendezvous in Sasha's trailer, although they were very brief.

On set, Riley had really gotten the "control" that Christine developed by the end of the season. Riley herself had made a change in one scene with Christine and a client to add more anal play. After filming Christine's last sex scene, co-creator Lodge Kerrigan told Riley that her sex scenes were "steamier" and even better here than in season one.

After hearing this compliment, Riley ran to Sasha's trailer to tell her that she had done well, and Riley, still pretty hot from what she had just shot, proceeded to go down on Sasha as a way of saying thank you, and Sasha had just enough time to return the favor before she was called.

Riley thought about what Sasha had said at the bar, about looking more believable during a sex scene. It really shone through. Now, Sasha had both helped Riley's career, and helped her by giving her some of the best sex she'd ever had, and Riley kept that in mind every second her tongue was inside Sasha. "You were absolutely right." Sasha didn't want to be late to set, so she just smiled and didn't say anything. Riley just sat in Sasha's trailer, trying to take in Sasha's aura, the aura of someone who provided and unforgettable experience.