Girlfriend Experience Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took Riley a few moments to notice, but Sasha then added a finger inside Riley's pussy along with her tongue, licking the insides of Riley while she fingered her. Riley sat up and watched Sasha finger her and eat her pussy at the same time. She made eye contact with Sasha, who briefly withdrew her mouth to smile at Riley before moving her mouth back to the roof of Riley's clit.

Sasha kept just her index finger moving in and out of Riley's increasingly wet pussy as her tongue moved in sync with her hand. Riley was getting more and more turned on with the increased sensations inside her. "MMMM" Sasha moaned into Riley's pussy. Riley's breaths grew heavier, she kept trying to inch her lower half towards Sasha's mouth to increase the stimulation.

Riley leaned back again. She found herself closing her eyes as her head laid back down. She was so enthralled- Sasha was better at fingering and working over Riley's pussy than Riley was at her own. Then, she felt one of the two foreign invaders inside her pussy leave again.

Sasha kept her finger inside Riley this time as she moved her head back over to Louisa. Riley's eyes had opened again and even though she wasn't facing the redhead, she could see her face light up when Sasha dug her pussy back in. Sasha resumed by slowing down her tongue inside Louisa so she could sync up her tongue's movements with her fingers'.

After all, Sasha was admittedly a little rusty- It had been a while since she'd had this sort of fun, either on-screen or in private, so she needed a few moments of slowly licking Louisa's pussy and fingering Riley's slowly to give them close to the same amount of stimulation. From the look on Louisa's face she didn't mind at all. She was just happy to have Sasha's incredibly skillful tongue back inside her.

"UH! UHHH!" Louisa moaned as Sasha slightly increased the pace of her tongue, without her fingers, she was going to have to use her tongue extra hard to get Louisa to cum. Sasha looked over at Riley again, she didn't have to focus her efforts too much on her right hand, knowing that she'd get Riley to cum easier than Louisa. She put her left thumb on Louisa's clit and briefly played with it.

Sasha added her middle finger in Riley's pussy. So now Riley had two fingers in her pussy while Louisa had Sasha's tongue inside hers and one finger on top of hers. Louisa outstretched her right arm. She knew was getting closer. Riley's left hand was still moving around and feeling herself up a lot, but Louisa lightly grabbed Riley's hand and held it.

Louisa knew they were having a shared experience, and thought intertwining their fingers would enhance it. When their fingers met, Riley turned her head and looked at Louisa and nodded. Louisa nodded back and smiled again. Their bodies alternated lightly thrusting against whatever Sasha had inside of them. Louisa's perfectly circular tits rose as she grinded her hips against Sasha's face.

As Sasha drove her closer to cumming, Louisa squeezed Sasha's head in between her thighs, trapping her head. It wasn't pre-meditated, it wasn't to steal her tongue away from Riley's pussy. Sasha's tongue was doing so much to Louisa, so much good, that Louisa just didn't want her to leave again, and wasn't going to let her. The force briefly caused Sasha to extract her fingers from Riley's pussy, but Sasha loved the aggressiveness, and once Louisa eased up the force of her thighs against Sasha's cheeks, her fingers found her way inside Riley again.

"UHHHH!" Louisa moaned, her hand left Riley's, but she found it again, and again looked at Riley moving ever-so-slightly against Sasha's hand.

"Uhhhhhhhhh." Riley moaned. Her moans were deeper and more guttural than Louisa's. She wasn't one to be competitive. Louisa's moans were a bit more porn-like, so if she wanted to give Sasha the impression that she was enjoying this juuuust a bit more than her, then all the power to her.

A few moments later, Louisa's body would give that impression. Sasha's tonguefucking drove Louisa closer to cumming. The further she thrusted her fingers inside Riley, the further she'd want to delve into Louisa. Sasha had done this enough times to sense when her female partners were close..

"Ah! Uhhhh! Uhhh yeaaah!" Louisa moaned. Sasha took her tongue out and inserted her left index finger inside Louisa. It didn't take long for the redhead to have her first orgasm of the night. Her pussy let out the lightest, low-arching stream of squirt one could omit. Sasha quickly licking Louisa's cum off the sheets, and then putting her right fingers into overdrive to get Riley there too.

Sasha inserted two more fingers inside Riley. Riley's mouth was agape, she had never tried that many fingers inside herself. "UH! UHHHH!" The beautiful brunette's body shook on Sasha's hand as she moved it more violently inside Riley. Louisa was still coming down from her orgasm so she barely registered the additional work Sasha was doing.

Louisa finally turned over. She could see Riley's nipples were so hard in her bra they could've split the fabric. Inside her pussy, Sasha's index and middle fingers flicked Riley's g-spot as her ring finger and pinky explored the rest of her. What was even more impressive was that Sasha hadn't even moved her head out from Louisa's pussy. At least Louisa's legs released their restraints, but Sasha was still lost in the glow of Louisa's red pubic hair post-orgasm.

"UGGGGGNNNHHH" Riley's passionate exhales continued, and were longer. This sensation of the four fingers was doing more for her than one penis would. Her body would soon show that, as her body shook even harder riding out Sasha's finger blast, she came hard on her right hand. Sasha extracted her hand and let Riley and Louisa see it glisten with the cum Riley had soaked her hand with.

While Riley didn't let out much female ejaculate, she was certainly impressed with herself with how sticky Sasha's hand looked, and impressed with Sasha's ability to get her there. Sasha wished Riley could see how wide her pussy was, as it pulsated from having a quad-attack inside her. Sasha had thought Riley felt pretty tight, and felt bad someone as hot as her maybe hadn't been satisfied in her adult life as well as she should.

Sasha crawled closer to Louisa. She extended the hand that had been inside both her and Riley. Louisa was still so entranced by Sasha, that she could do whatever Sasha wanted, without Sasha even saying anything. For example, Sasha didn't need to ask Louisa if she wanted to taste Riley's orgasm on her hand and fingers, but Louisa leaned forward and took all four fingers Sasha had in her mouth.

"Mmmmm." Louisa said as she looked down and winked at Riley, still mostly motionless, letting Riley know that she tasted great. Without even saying anything else, she wanted her to know that she tasted as sweet as she looked. Sasha leaned forward she kissed Louisa again, Sasha letting Louisa taste herself on her tongue.

As they made out, Sasha finally undid Louisa's bra, which felt semi-attached to the actress' back from how sweaty she got during of Sasha's pussy-eating. Sasha tossed Louisa's red bra to the floor, exposing her small perky tits, as Louisa did the same to Sasha.

Now two of the three women on the bed were fully naked, and Louisa groped Sasha's breasts as they continued to kiss. Louisa didn't care at all that hundreds of people had fondled Sasha's tits, that Sasha's mouth had been on the genitals of hundreds of people, she just loved getting to share Sasha with the one other person she was now.

Sasha looked down at Riley's incredible, now post-orgasm face. She could still feel a drop or two of wetness from Riley in between her wrist and elbow, and broke off the kiss with Louisa to offer her another taste of Riley, which Louisa took her up on, before Sasha made a third, more expansive offer.

"Riley tastes pretty good eh?" Sasha asked.

"Yeah, maybe even better than mine." Louisa said. They both smiled at Riley, who smiled back at both of them. Every inhale and exhale, it seemed like she would over-exaggerate the raising and lowering of her lower half, putting herself on even more of a display as they talked about her incredible treat inside her.

"Maybe you should see, or taste for yourself." Sasha said and looked down at Riley's pussy.

"You sure?" Louisa asked, "I know I can't compete with you."

"Don't think about it like that." Sasha said, trying to encourage Louisa, "I mean, you can't, but just do what I did to you."

To aid Sasha's encouragement, Riley placed her index and middle finger on opposite sides of her pussy, exposing a bit more of her labia, and signaling that she was more than ready to have someone else go down on her.

Sasha places a hand on Louisa's still damp-back and guided her down towards Riley. As she got closer, she broke off from Sasha's clasp, and stopped off back at Riley's head, to kiss the actress for the first time since before Sasha had fingered and eaten their pussies. Riley sat back and leaned in even more than Louisa. Louisa quickly undid Riley's lacy black bra, and now all three women were fully naked on the bed. Riley's entire back was sweaty from all the movement on the bed, and Louisa then moved her hands over to Riley's soft tits.

The two women felt up each other's now exposed chests. They kissed again, each time they did, they found a way to get lost in each other, like Sasha wasn't even there, although in a few moments, Louisa was going to be very glad she was. Louisa laid Riley back down and crawled over to Riley's pussy. Sasha again lightly placed her hand on Louisa's back.

She got closer. She hesitated a bit. "It's okay." Sasha said. "Just go for it, just remember what I did to you just a few minutes ago."

Louisa nodded. Her head was turned, but she turned back towards Sasha and kissed her again, trying to give herself good luck before heading back towards Riley's pussy again.

The redhead tried not to be hesitant. Riley again placed her two fingers where she had them before, and Louisa happily took the invitation. She moved closer. Riley was fully shaved above her pussy and Louisa rubbed the smooth area and then down to her legs. Riley and Louisa smiled at each other again. They had no idea when they signed on to do another season of the show that they'd be having sex with each other off camera.

Louisa leaned in. She took Riley's hand in hers and held it on Riley's right thigh. Louisa moved her head closer and rested her head on top of hers and Riley's hand. She let her head rest there for a moment before inching herself closer. She had her tongue sticking out of her mouth even before it got to Riley's pussy.

Her tongue met Riley's entrance. She was still a bit nervous as she gave a couple long licks to Riley's pussy. She could still feel the wetness from Riley's previous orgasm, and that slickness allowed her to slip her tongue further inside very quickly. She continued to slowly lick more and more of Riley. Louisa knew that Sasha was right behind her if she had any advice, but Sasha knew Louisa would be fine, and when Riley began softly moaning again, she knew she had transferred enough of her powers onto her.

Sasha had a pattern of mixing in fluttering her tongue with her own wanting to taste every space of Riley that Louisa tried to mimic. Louisa moved her left hand slowly up Riley, stopping at her tits and playing with them as she licked her. Riley put her own right hand on her right breast and touched herself until Louisa's other hand met her.

Louisa didn't even notice that there was an empty space right behind her on the bed where Sasha had just been sitting, and supporting her.

"Uhhhh" Riley moaned, Louisa was doing more than a fine job substituting her tongue for Sasha's, and Louisa was certainly enthusiastic enough to really get Riley going. She continued to toy with Riley's tits, and the harder she licked Riley's pussy, the harder she squeezed her chest. Riley didn't know what Louisa was worried about. Louisa was doing such a good job replacing Sasha, Riley barely noticed a difference. Louisa was very tender, especially considering she was going down on someone she just met. Louisa just had a lot of love to give.

The brunette actress's pussy was getting familiar with a second woman's mouth tonight. Louisa kept at it, when she saw Riley's head pop up, so she thought Riley was getting overly animated, she hadn't even raised her head that high with Sasha. Louisa did finally stop when she noticed Riley then sat up completely, which moved her lower half away from Louisa's mouth.

She could tell something else caught Riley's attention. So she turned her head to see what Riley was looking at, and there it was- Riley was transfixed by Sasha, who now had a light-blue dildo, attached to a harness at her waist. Louisa smiled- she hoped that Sasha would have brought one of her friends along, but.. how... How could Sasha have known to bring it with her to Toronto?

Further back on the bed, Riley was a more shocked than Louisa's pleasant surprise. She had been aware of a strap-on's usage, but had never seen one up close. She could also admit that Sasha looked fucking hot wearing it, the dildo looking bigger than any male dick she had inside her and the dildo wasn't even hard. She licked her lips.

Sasha looked at the actresses, "You two like my friend here? You're both looking at it with... "Suspicious Minds."" She winked at Riley, after making another pun off the work of Riley's legendary grandfather. Louisa laughed and gave Riley a playful elbow. Riley begrudgingly laughed.

"Very good." Riley said sarcastically then half-laughed and half-sighed.

Sasha stood in front of the sexy pair of actresses. She grabbed a smaller-than-travel size bottle of lubricant she had handy, again, making both Louisa and Riley wonder how she knew to have that handy. Sasha rubbed some of the lubricant on the dildo and lightly stroked it. She glanced back and forth between Louisa.

Both actresses laid back, they looked at each other before kissing again as they anticipated Sasha using what she just attached to herself. Riley had forgotten that Louisa was just in between her legs, but she was more than ready for what Sasha clearly wanted to do to both of them. While Riley was a bit shocked to see Sasha wearing the strap-on at first, she knew it would make this night better.

Riley and Louisa continued to kiss as they laid back. They both had some aggressiveness in their tongues, perhaps stemming from some unspoken competition to be the first one Sasha entered with her toy. They both broke the kiss as they laid all the way back, Louisa smiling brightly at Sasha as she continued to survey the two. Riley and Louisa separated their hands, and both lightly opened their legs to invite Sasha in. Sasha knew that they were both more than wet enough to be penetrated by her strap-on.

"You know what." Sasha began. "I was going to alternate fucking you both next to each other like I did when I ate you both out, but I think I'll split my attention a little differently." She knelt on the bed. She placed her leg in between Louisa and Sasha, parting the two. She lightly nudged both women so she could be on the center of the bed, her new toy was the center of attention after all.

She sat in between them. She turned to her right and kissed Louisa. She turned to her left and kissed Riley. She made out with them both twice each, really trying to see which one had more sexual energy they could release. Even though Riley had come a long way in a short amount of time, Sasha still felt a bit stronger of a sexual connection with Louisa, though she tried not to reveal that.

"You want this?" Sasha said to Riley, holding the shaft of her dildo.

"Yeah." She nodded.

"You want this?" She repeated to Louisa.

"Fuck yeah." Louisa nodded.

"Show me. You're gonna have to prove it." Sasha said, crossing her legs, keeping the dildo upright. She grabbed Louisa by her hips, making her choice. Louisa climbed on top of Sasha's lap. Riley watched as Louisa would be the first of the two that Sasha would truly fuck. She closely watched, and tried not to feel defeated.

Sasha grabbed Louisa's ass as the redhead slid down Sasha's thighs. Sasha looked directly into Louisa's eyes, she didn't even have to look down at her waist, she could close her eyes and insert a strap-on into a hole she was about to fuck, and got to look into Louisa's eyes as the first two inches of the dildo entered her.

Louisa held onto Sasha's shoulders as she braced herself, taking a third and fourth inch of Sasha's dildo inside her.

"Fuck yeah baby. Fucking take it." Sasha said. She looked down as now three-quarters of her eight-inch dildo were inside Louisa. It was about here that Louisa initially thought her pussy had had enough. Louisa thought it felt so thick, and she used Sasha's body as support as she started to fuck herself on it, drawing more than half of the length of the di-

"NO. Not good enough!" Sasha yelled. She looked down at the meeting of six inches of her dildo and Louisa's pussy. "I bet Riley would get closer to taking all eight inches. Riley you want to hop on this and see if you can take more than Louisa?!"

"No! No!" Louisa squealed. It was hard for her to make words come out of her mouth with six inches of a dildo inside her. "I can take the whole thing, I promise!" Louisa really wanted to please Sasha, and wanted Sasha to please her the best she can.

"Okay, one more chance." She said and then winked at Riley. Sasha pulled the whole dildo out of Louisa, the quickness of it made the redhead let out a sharp "Oooh!"

Sasha further lubricated the dildo, she made sure she got it nice and slick so Louisa could fit the remaining two inches inside her. "Come on. Hop back on this. I'd hate to see you try to take some of the black cocks I took in my career." Louisa laughed, she herself had never been with a black man, and could only imagine. She hadn't seen any of Sasha's famous BBC scenes to fully grasp the comparison, but she just willed herself.

This time, Louisa took four inches right away and slowed down. "Uuhhhhhh!" She held onto Sasha's shoulders again, and Sasha held onto Louisa's legs, spreading them apart further. "Uhhhhhh!" Loiusa took a fifth, and sixth inch.

She was where she had just been, but the extra lubricant helped Louisa's pussy fit a seventh inch. "Fuck yes. FUCK YEAH." Sasha said, as Louisa's pussy took all eight inches, covering almost the whole toy. "UHHHHH!" Louisa moaned. She knew Sasha wanted Louisa to do some of the work, so with her hands balanced on Sasha's shoulders, she started to ride Sasha's strap-on.

Sasha's tits started to bounce each time Louisa came down on her. Louisa was still riding Sasha pretty slowly, but Sasha had deemed that she was doing more than enough to keep her turn. The two women looked each other in the eyes, Louisa's blue eyes looked entranced as she straddled Sasha's legs and finally took all of Sasha's dildo inside her.

"Finally. Good girl." Sasha said. Once Louisa established a rhythm, Sasha laid back. Louisa paused, as she had to re-position herself. Sasha was completely lying on her back now. Louisa tried not to be disappointed that the she wasn't going to technically *fuck* her, but she was in no position to complain. She still needed to adjust, as riding a fake cock was different than riding a human one.

She was fine with doing some of the work, and Louisa smiled as she got a few bucks where she got most, if not all of the dildo, inside of her. That adrenaline made her ride Sasha faster, and put more motion into each one of her movements. Sasha caressed Louisa's body, clutching her hips as she felt them swing wider.

Sasha loved how much Louisa's lower half moved, each time she fucked herself on the dildo. She knew it would tire her out eventually, but she could tell she was getting really into it- and so was Riley. Riley was seductively laying on her side, with her left hand holding her head up and her right hand inside her pussy, not firmly inside, but enough to add onto how it felt just lying back and watching.