Girlfriend Lets Neighbor Fuck Me

Story Info
Girlfriend lets her trans partner experience being fucked.
2.5k words
3.96
155.5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My girlfriend Florence knew I wanted to try being given anal.

After being very suspicious at first, she made a proposition. "OK Elle, but I want to supervise. I know what men are like and I want to make sure you keep it safe."

I was amazed and very excited! I would finally find out what it was like to take a cock inside me. And she'd even used my female name.

Florence looked into my eyes and began to talk earnestly. "Listen, this is how it's going to be. The other day I was talking to our neighbour, Harry - he's been on his own since his wife left him, you know?"

"Yes," I replied.

"He's known you're Trans for a long time and he let slip that he wouldn't kick you out of bed - in fact he thinks you're very pretty."

I was flattered.

"Wow," I said shyly.

Florence continued, "To cut a long story short, he's coming here on Saturday evening at seven, so you'll have plenty of time to get ready."

My heart jumped with joy. Finally, I would know what it was to be a woman in every way. It was Monday. It was hard for me to do any work that whole week, because Saturday was the only thing on my mind.

I started preparing in my mind right away. I wanted to be as sexy as I could for Harry. First thing, what should I wear? What would make me feel pretty, delicate and ready to have my cherry popped? First, some lingerie, I decided. Virginal white. A new bra with lace trim. Skimpy white panties for when he unwrapped me - pristine and untouched by any man's hand.

Seven-denier stockings--natural, thin and nude, fastened to white garters on my thighs. And on top? A white blouse and very short, floaty skirt. I wore that skirt for dancing and it always made me feel sexy. I made a list and when I was sure I'd thought of everything, I ordered it all online.

By Thursday, everything had been delivered. I tried it on as an ensemble and it all fitted well. I left the garters to wear on the day, so my stocking tops would be perfect. I slipped my panties down a little and took a selfie to see the view Harry would have.

I felt very horny thinking about Saturday, but I saved myself. I put all my new clothes away neatly, waiting for the big day. The week went by. Sometimes time seemed to pass slowly, sometimes very quickly.

As I woke up, morning sun streamed in through the opening in the curtains. Saturday! Saturday! It was Saturday! I had to be ready for my adventure.

Suddenly it was four in the afternoon. I went to the bathroom for a really good douche. I kept douching until the water came out crystal clear. I wanted Harry to have a beautiful experience as much as I wanted to have one myself.

Five PM!

I had a lovely shower and shaved until I was smooth all over, except for the flowing, soft hair on my head. I dressed carefully. First the bra and my best forms, fitted in bra pockets so they wouldn't slip out. Then my white panties. I tucked everything neatly inside so it looked perfect. Then my white garters with their shiny chrome clips. I smoothed my stockings up to my thighs, making sure there were no wrinkles, then I carefully fastened the clips. I checked in the mirror to make sure they were evenly spaced, turning from side to side to make sure. I looked as neat as neat could be. I pulled on my short skirt with its wide waistband and filmy white frills and then my white blouse.

Now to make up. My face was already super-smooth. Moisturiser, primer, foundation, powder, fixer.

Tasteful cream eyeshadow. Glossy red lips. I put some waves and bangs into my hair with tongs and fixed it with light hairspray. Then jewellery. Nothing too heavy because I didn't want it tangling or snagging.

A simple chain of pale pink beads and matching pink pearl ear studs. I glanced at the clock.

OMG five to seven! The time had flown by. I grabbed my Ted Baker spray and scented myself all over. I was a fragrant flower. The doorbell rang. Surely not already! Yes, it was seven! Florence went to the door and opened it. Harry stood in the doorway.

Florence beckoned Harry to come in. "I think she's ready for you, so let's go to the bedroom."

My heart jumped. Was this the right thing to do? I was having doubts.

Florence led Harry through to the bedroom by the hand. I stood with my legs together and toes pointed slightly inward, glancing shyly at Harry. He smiled warmly. I could tell that he liked what he saw. Florence led Harry over to me. He stroked my hair every so gently and kissed me on the cheek. I blushed like a fresh apple.

"Go on then, kiss her properly!" said Florence.

Harry put his arms around me with his hands on my back and drew me close. He kissed my lips long and slowly. I kissed him back, caressing his lips with mine. We looked into each other's eyes.

Florence lifted my skirt and smacked my bottom playfully. "You're a very naughty girl!" she chided.

I had never felt so thrilled as at that moment.

"Shall we have some foreplay?" Harry asked.

I glanced at Florence with wide eyes.

"Something tells me she'd like that," Florence replied.

I nodded. Harry and I sat on the end of the bed. I turned and he kissed me again. But this time he put his hand on my leg, just above my knee. I moved and sat on his lap, with my feet together, dangling over the edge of the bed. As we kissed, Harry stroked my thigh. At first on my stocking but then around my garter and on to my smooth, bare skin. I was trembling with horny delight. His fingertips were between my thighs, probing around the hem of my panties.

He started to breath rhythmically and so did I. I almost forgot Florence was still there. I unzipped Harry's fly and felt his cock bulging inside his boxers. I glanced into his eyes and moved aside so he could take his jeans off. He undid his belt, dropped them, picked them up and threw them to the corner of the room.

He sat on the bed again. As he did so, his cock sprang loose from the slit in the front of his boxers. I turned to face him, still wearing my outfit. Florence pinched my bottom.

"Get Harry excited then!" she told me.

I knelt astride him, looking into his eyes and taking his cock in my hand. I found myself kissing the tip. Pulling his foreskin back a little, I teased his helmet with my tongue.

"Oh!" Harry exclaimed.

He was loving it, I could see.

I sucked his cock a little, tasting its musky flavour for the first time. He was rock hard now. I got off and he stood quickly, so I could whip his boxers down. He kicked them away. We stood together now, kissing passionately. I gripped his cock between my thighs, so the head was touching my bottom crack through my panties. I wanted that cock inside me. Harry had a firm grasp on my bottom cheeks under my skirt and I knew he wanted me as much as I wanted him. He started dry-humping me. His rod was moving against me, knocking on my door.

Harry looked towards Florence. "Florence, I need to make love to Elle - are you sure it's OK?"

"That's why you're here Harry," she told him with a grin.

Florence touched my hand and gestured me to flop forward over the foot of the bed. She pulled my panties down close to my knees. The window was open. I felt a breeze of cool evening air on my bare bottom crack. I felt vulnerable, but in a wonderful way.

Florence took a tube of Booty Relax lube from the bedside drawer. She came over and squeezed some on to her fingers. First, she fingered some into my crack. Then she guided Harry's hand and put some on his fingers. I felt his finger push touch my hole and then go inside me. He pushed in and out gently, adding more lube as he went. It felt lovely.

"It feels like you've done this before," I said.

"Only in my ex's vagina," Harry replied, "she didn't do anal, though I wanted to - I'm an anal virgin too."

I loved hearing that. I wanted a man who liked women inside me. Someone who would see me as a woman too. He put two fingers in me, then three. He was patient. Florence gave him a modest six-inch butt plug and he pushed it in, to make sure I would be ready for his cock. I leaned forward on my elbows.

Harry caressed my bottom cheeks with both hands. I could feel that he was starting to tremble with anticipation. While still stroking my bottom with one hand, he took hold of my panties by the crotch and pulled them down so they sailed to the floor. I loved how that felt. His gentle, romantic caress while he unwrapped me to have my body. I stepped out of my panties and flipped them away with one foot. Florence lifted my floaty skirt and tapped my inner thigh.

I spread my legs. My bum was bare, pert and ready. I reached back and felt Harry's stiff cock. I caressed him a little more. His dick twitched in my hand.

Florence took hold of the butt plug and pulled it out, uncorking me like a wine bottle. She put a rubber on Harry's cock and smoothed lube over it. I knew what would come next! I felt the warmth of Harry's body behind me. And then his cock touching my hole.

"Harry, I'm ready for you!" I said in the most feminine voice I could manage.

"And I'm ready for you Elle," he replied.

With that he pushed his dick inside me.

"Oh, Harry you're so big! I'm tight and you must be gentle!" I said in mock complaint.

He stopped when he was just an inch or so in, stroking my thighs in a beautiful, loving way to relax me.

"I love how tight you are," said Harry softly.

The pain faded.

"And I love how you fill me. Now fuck me, darling," I heard myself saying.

He pushed further into me. I was giving him the greatest gift a woman can give a man and he treated me with respect. He started to pump me, going deeper.

I felt the hairs on his thighs tickling me. I giggled. He was getting more passionate and so was I. I loved to feel him take control as he held my thighs more insistently. I wanted to be owned. I spread my thighs as wide as they could go. Florence leaned over and kissed me, putting her tongue in my mouth. Harry was pushing all the way into me now. I felt his tight balls touch my buttocks and his thigh muscles flexing right up against me.

I raised up, turn, and stole a kiss, then flopped forward again. Harry held my hips and pushed me further on to the bed, where Florence had placed a pillow for my tummy.

Harry's body weight was on me. His cock was all the way in. He was gasping with pleasure. Pleasure in enjoying my body! I was in heaven as his crotch squashed my cheeks with every thrust.

"Fuck me Harry! Fuck me!" I yelled, forgetting everything else.

He withdrew slightly and slapped my right bottom cheek on the side. I understood. He wanted me to roll over. Over I went on to my back. Harry whipped my skirt off. My knees were up and my thighs were wide.

I could see Harry's horny face now, as he moved in between my legs. His arms were on the backs of my thighs, pushing my legs high in the air as his cock entered me again. I could reach his firm bottom now, at the top of his muscular thighs, as he pushed in and out, again and again. I held him hungrily.

I started moaning uncontrollably, with the hugest smile and biggest eyes ever seen on my face. I touched his tight balls with my fingertips. Harry was panting hard. I knew he would cum soon. He looked into my eyes with an unspoken question.

"Yes, yes, cum inside me!" I yelled.

His thrusts got very slow and very deep. I was already on the brink and went to full orgasm.

"Harry! Harry!" I screamed. My cum spurted out onto my tummy in time with his thrusts.

But I still wanted more.

I gripped his ass and pulled him close. He held me tight and pushed as deep as he could go.

"Elle!" he gasped.

His dick pulsed as he climaxed and released his cream. His balls were tight against me. I touched his balls with my fingertips, wanting all their contents deep inside me.

I felt him relax, but his loving hands were still on me.

I started moving again, slowly, caressing his thigh. After a while he moved with me again, gentler now, more loving than urgent. But I was as horny as ever. I looked in his eyes, completely open to him. He leant down and kissed me, then started to fuck me faster. Once more I felt completely owned and in heaven and I screamed and held his thighs as I climaxed again and more cum came out of me.

I looked up at him and said "Oh, Harry!"

"Oh Elle, my beautiful girl!" he said.

"Oh indeed!" said Florence, stroking my forehead.

Harry pulled out slowly. The condom was filled with his cum. He took it off and put it on the bedside table. He leaned over and kissed me softly on the lips.

Florence took a fluffy towel and dried the lube off my bottom. Then she put some cool talc on her hand and patted it on to me.

I felt lovely and relaxed now. I laid down on my side on the bed between Florence and Harry. As I cuddled Florence front to front, Harry cuddled me from the back. Even now, he still had a semi. I toyed his bare cock gently with my fingertips, wondering if this would ever happen again. I drifted into a blissful sleep, with his helmet lightly touching my crack and his warm hand resting on my thigh. I felt complete.