All Comments on 'Girlfriend Lets Neighbor Fuck Me'

by comegently

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

one picture do not sow

comegentlycomegentlyabout 3 years agoAuthor

I noticed the one picture that does not show. It does show in my original before I uploaded it. It must be some artefact of the .doc upload process. Since an edit would send it around the loop I just want to leave that one to the imagination. You're not missing too much.

comegentlycomegentlyabout 3 years agoAuthor

On reconsideration, maybe the missing picture was slightly edgy regarding guidelines and if so I fully understand and it's fine to omit it.

krispystockingskrispystockingsabout 3 years ago

I loved this story, I would love to see more of your sexy photos love ;)

comegentlycomegentlyabout 3 years agoAuthor

Glad u liked it x

Swank771Swank771almost 3 years ago

I enjoyed the story, same sex, sex is interesting but I enjoy heterosexual stories more. I just can't get my heart and mouth around same sex, sex, even though I sucked my first cock last year! I am 75 years old.

comegentlycomegentlyalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks for your comment, Swank771. To a Trans person, this is a "heterosexual" story, because it is a story of a masculine person having sex with a feminine person. Very few Trans people would regard this as a gay experience. In fact, Trans feminine people have no more in common with gay men than with straight men. The rights thing is an association of common cause, not of kind of person. Their experience of life is nothing like that of a gay man. That tends to be broadly understood nowadays, though thirty years ago, not so much, because the language to describe us did not fully exist. Sex, and all else in life, is a perceived experience. It happens in your head. Similarly, in the past, Gay men were wrongly thought to want to be women. Gender is now defined, even officially, as those things traditionally associated with body sex, with the understanding that this association is just the most common case, not a requirement set in stone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Liked the story and the real pics!

comegentlycomegentlyalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you. It was fun creating those pics though I know one of them doesn't show in the story. I decided to let it roll rather than go round the loop and there's another story with lots more pics in the pipeline

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love this story! The best sex I've ever had has been with transwomen.

comegentlycomegentlyover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you for saying so x

michael1950michael1950about 2 years ago

still not able to get pregnant. but getting fu_ked is pleasant . quite pleasant to me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Tell me you have internalized transphobia without actually saying it.

“And she’d even used my female name!”

So like, do these girls have a bad relationship or something? Respecting your partner’s chosen name is like bare minimum requirements for a healthy relationship, not something to get excited about.

comegentlycomegentlyalmost 2 years agoAuthor

No internalized transphobia. This is fiction. It did not occur for real. It's part of the characterization. The story involves a cis girlfriend who is essentially in control of the situation and has come round to the idea of supervising her lover while they experience sex with a man. Some trans females - especially those who are not fully out (unlike me) will be able to identify with this character.

Danielle_CD58Danielle_CD58over 1 year ago

I really like your stories, the way you write. I wanted to be Elle. I felt what she felt. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercomegently@comegently
Trans Spectrum M2F. I work and go out as my feminine self completely openly. I also enjoy dressing more provocatively for disco and partying. On a fantasy level only, I like romantic sex with me feminine and receptive. No rough stuff or humiliation. Will chat naughty on occasi...