All Comments on 'Girlfriend Loses Bet, or Did She?'

by happipat

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
PrincessNutNutPrincessNutNut9 months ago

It got a bit confused upon playing pool. Who was Noel, and there was no dialogue about the forfeits going from flashing to Items of clothing.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

A bit strange; is she or will she be a loving wife or just a slut to make money off of?

62canman62canman9 months ago

It’s great having a girlfriend who’s just a tad bit slutty.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

So, are you not smart enough to spot the dichotomy between the 'girlfriend' in your title and the 'wives' in the category name? This story doesn't even clear the lowest hurdle, which is including a wife, much less actually meet any standards to belong in this category. Better luck next time.

happipathappipat9 months agoAuthor

Dear PrincessNutNut and Anonymous

It was a confusing night and a while ago!

But thank you, people, for alerting me to my proofreading shortcomings.

Of course, I changed the names after writing it just in case, but I thought I had caught them all.

happipathappipat9 months agoAuthor

Dear Anonymous

As to the category, we were living together, Carolyn and I, but I was yet to divorce, so she counted as my defacto wife, under our law.

Don't you think that's a bit nitpicky, tho?

True life is messy, in my experience.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

@happipat - No, I don't think that's a bit nit picky as the legal entanglements of marriage are a major component of the drama that defines this category. The boyfriend/girlfriend relationship simply is inadequate to generate the same situations. Further, your explanation makes no sense, although I am curious where you live that has "de facto" wives that aren't wives...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhappipat@happipat
My stories are as true as I can remember; all are based on actual experiences which include three wives, various girlfriends, sex clubs and swinger parties, and hookers. Regrets...I’ve had a few, but those few are well outgunned by pure pleasure and fun.