Girlfriend Stolen

Story Info
Tease, romantic, erotic, jealousy, friendzone.
1.5k words
2.18
2.4k
4
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her name was Christine. She was 29, had shoulder length blonde hair, stood about 5 foot 7, 110 lbs. Needless to say she was built very well and I somehow managed to be lucky enough finally to be in a romantic relationship with her. We first became friends when we met 2 years prior, and it took me what seemed like forever to crawl out of the friend zone.

I would always hear the stories about her and her boyfriends, which she would always tell me about. It really became painstakingly awkward when we would meet up at bars and/or nightclubs only to see her going home with some other guy when it was time to leave. The reason that she just wanted to be just friends is because she didn't find me physical attractive. It was a hard pill to swallow, but I eventually got used to it, or at least I tried too. She always fell for the same type of guy, super good looking, tatted up "bad boys." It drove me wild especially when one of them caught wind of my platonic relationship with the girl they were about to hook up with. All I can say is that the bear got poked an excruciating amount.

The jealousy usually hit record high levels when she would call me the next day and needed a ride home. All I knew is she usually had fresh bruises on her legs. I'm sure she got fucked all night long. My luck finally shifted when her grandma passed away and she was more vulnerable than usual. I went to the funeral with her, and she sobbed on my shoulder for an entire week. I was loving life. It was at that point she said that she decided to give nice guys more opportunities to date her; and lo and behold I made my move. I told her how intense my feelings were for her and I would treat her like the princess that she deserves, even though she didn't find me physically attractive,

I somehow convinced her that we should go on a real date together. It worked, we went out a few times and a month later she was my girlfriend. I couldn't believe it! I was so utterly happy. I was so persistent that I finally got what I wanted. The only problem was that she wouldn't have sex with me. We would kiss and make out occasionally but that's as far as it went. It was at that point when I started to become skeptical that she might be interested in other guys.

The tipping point was when we were out together at a local bar when an off duty cop came up to me and just smiled. For some reason it sent shivers down my spine. He somehow managed to chat with us for over an hour, and then suddenly he turned the conversation to his job. He brought up recent breaking and entering cases that were recently reported in Christine's neighborhood. I was doomed. I could already sense the sexual attraction between them. He told her that he would keep a close eye on the apartment complex that she lives in. It was literally the following day when Christine said that she wanted to take a temporary break from our relationship. I knew it had something to do with the cop we just met.

Ironically just the night before she sent me a text message on the way home saying sorry but he was really hot. It didn't take long for me to suspect that they might be starting to see each other. It drove me nuts thinking about it, and as 2 weeks went by I couldn't take anymore, I had to know. I hadn't seen her since she broke it off. She wasnt answering any of my text messages. Finally when she didn't respond to a message I sent her 3 days beforehand, I decided that I had to go check on her. Huge mistake. I initially intended to just drive by her place, but when I saw a cop car parked next to hers my mind assumed the worst. I decided to confront both of them and just knock on the door, bitter with jealousy. I wondered why he had to pick my girlfriend, I thought to myself when nobody came to the door I made an impulse decision see it the door was locked which is was.

Acting with raw emotion I opened the door and didn't find anybody home. At that moment, I should have gathered my composure and walked out the door. I could have just drove away but I had to know what was going on.

I slowly walked up the staircase after hearing some noises coming from Christines bedroom. As I got closer, I was able to see that her door was slightly cracked open and that's when I saw it. She was in the middle of her bedroom on the floor with her legs tucked under herself sitting on her feet. I kept looking up and could see her blonde hair pulled back in a pony tail, wearing nothing but bra and panties. I leaned in closer to get a better view. Her head was bobbing up and down while sliding her tongue out the bottom of her mouth with her lips wrapped around the penis of her choice.

She was giving that douchebag cop a blow job. I had never gotten a blow job from Christine and here he is 2 weeks later getting sucked on by the girl of my fucking dreams.. I couldn't help myself but to just stand there and watch her head just bob up and down. She had her tongue recently pierced which made it even harder to watch. It was crazy how much technique she had by giving these long licks, then little licks, and then taking it out of her mouth really fast that made some sort of popping sound.

Boom, that sound was reality sinking in, and I wanted to scream. It was a lot to take in. I knew I should have turned around and walked out by I just didn't want to stop watching. It was a long blow job, about 25 minutes. Just as she was finishing up, I accidentally lost my balance and fell forward which made a loud clatter. That's when things really got dark for me.

They both looked over and saw me hovering over the doorway in disbelief until finally coming to their senses. It was extremely embarrassing knowing that they figured out what I was doing. He immediately put his shorts back on and started interrogating me on how I gained entry into Christine's apartment. Unfortunately for me, it was against the law and he would later charge me with breaking and entering. He arrested me and ended up hogtying me with plastic twisty ties, which hurt like hell. I laid there on the floor, helpless and afraid. It was humiliating having Christine see me like that, I told her to please tell him to let me go and it was an accident. She said that I shouldn't have broken into her apartment but she'll try to see if he'll just let me go. I begged her to at least ask him to put me in regular handcuffs and not hogtied like an animal. She said that she forgives me but it's not up to her. I was able to overhear the conversation when she asked him to at least put me in regular handcuffs and he said no when you're punished you get punished, and he's going to get punished.

It was so much worse having her there to witness the arrest and then having me beg for mercy. Part of me thinks he just wanted to make an example out of me. It definitely showed Christine how much power he had, which may have made her even more attracted to him. I ended up having to serve 3 years in a road prison which is awful.

Christine ended up getting married to her boy toy cop while I was incarcerated. When I got out they invited me over to a BBQ at their house. I guess it was there way of trying to mend any hard feelings between all of us. When I showed up I noticed that they didn't have any kids but Christine was pregnant. The dude actually offered me a beer and wanted to shake my hand. Gimme a break! I didn't want to lighten up that easily so i just accept the beer. Later on he also had the nerve to ask me if I thought I received an adequate punishment for what I did. I replied "fuck no" Both him and Christine immediately laughed out loud,

I think they both sort of felt bad that I was dealt such a hefty sentence. I also think that he felt bad for hogtying me, he said he acted out of emotion and that it was probably a little excessive. At the end of the night we were all sorta laughing about the whole situation, I think I was just happy to be out of jail honestly. As I was leaving Christine said in a teasing way that I better leave because she's about Marcus another blow job. What a brat and I didn't want to stick around to find out.