Girlfriend Takes Control

Story Info
Girlfriend decides to finally take on a more dominant role.
2.5k words
3.77
12.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zeus098
zeus098
2 Followers

I'm a 5'8 guy. I hit the gym once or twice a week and do cardio whenever the weather is nice. My girlfriend is the same height as me but rarely goes outside so she is on the pale side, with light brown hair and an average body type. She does smoke and I've tried to get her to stop but I know it helps her with stress. I'm a fairly vanilla guy but she is into BDSM so I'm down to try new things if it pleases her but up until this point, we have only tried light bondage and blindfolds. We have however talked about many BDSM subjects in detail to see where we are at with each other. Time and time again, she has insisted that she is a switch (which means someone who likes to play both roles) but for as long as we have been together and tried BDSM, she has always been submissive. I hold the firm belief that I won't give her power unless she takes it for herself but have made it plenty clear that I have very open-minded and she can try anything she wants, knowing we have the safe word colour system if we need to stop. But after 6 months of us being together, she still hasn't tried to take control despite my encouragement.

One day, we were out on a date in town. Nothing too fancy, just like a casual outing in an old-fashioned coffee shop just chilling and talking. We eventually got into a debate about whether she is always submissive, I argued that she likes the idea to be dominant but lacks the confidence to do it. One thing led to another and we made a bet that we both get to make a request of each other and we have to fulfil it within reason. So, I instantly knew I wanted to tease her. I called the waitress over to order something and she noted it down and then went to ask you. As you went to talk to her I told her to shut up, that being my request, you did and just nodded so I ordered something for her. Telling her to shut up had become an inside joke as we both knew I didn't mean it so it was a struggle not to laugh at the waitress's face who was indeed, not in on the joke.

We left the coffee shop and started wandering the high street. She was quieter than usual and I have a feeling she was planning revenge which began to materialise as we stopped at a Victoria's secret and she gave me a wicked smile like that of a succubus about to prey on their victim. The shop was mostly empty and there was a lady that was there to assist us. Basically, she said that her request was "to get my real opinion on underwear" which seemed like a rather tame request as if I wouldn't have taken part. So we go around the shop and she picked up a couple of things before heading over to the changing rooms. We were in a bigger one that has a door and not just a curtain and I sat down on this bench that wasn't particularly comfortable, probably just for putting on shoes. She told me that she felt shy and awkward changing in front of me so she went into her bag and took out a blindfold. But she still wasn't satisfied that I wouldn't peak so she also brought out a rope and tied my hands to this metal bar above the bench. A part of me wanted to question why she had those things in her bag but my second head was using up all my brain power. After she had changed, she took my blindfold off and I started telling her how beautiful she was, to me she was perfect and I still get blown away every time like it's my first time seeing her but it wasn't words you wanted, but rather to know my real opinion. Still tied, she climbed on top of me and started grinding. I was rock solid pretty quickly but she still tried on the different sets of underwear. When she was satisfied, she pulled down my pants to reveal my dick. Giving it a little kiss and then returning to an evil grin, she had more of a revenge planned. When I went to protest, she pulled back down the blindfold and shoved her old dirty underwear in my mouth. She then just left me in the changing room to go talk with the assistant lady.

After a couple of minutes of silence and tasting her in my mouth, I heard the door open and a loud sigh. I started to panic a little as I thought it was a stranger until she started laughing. I felt a little humiliated and embarrassed, but a part of me felt it was fair for my earlier teasing. But she wasn't done. She went into her bag and started talking about how she got me "a toy" and I was a little scared again as to what it could be. I felt one hand on my dick to hold in still as you slid a rubber ring around it. It was a cock ring that vibrates when synced to an app. She switched it on and quickly took off her clothes to get on top of me again. She was grinding, somewhat in an exaggerated manner, trying to tease me as much as she could but got a little more than she bargained for as she had basically turned me into a human vibrator so it was really turning her on too. We didn't have protection or lube so we didn't want to take it too far but that didn't stop her from rubbing against me and slapping me in the face with tits. But the ecstasy was short-lived as the assistant came to ask if we were okay so we had to get out soon.

She put her own clothes back on then helped me with mine and tidied us up. She put the blindfold away and started to untie me. Then as I went to stand up and finally take her underwear out of my mouth, she swung the changing room door open and the assistant was standing right there looking at us so I pursed my lips. She thanked them for their time and whatnot as I just smiled at her. We went to the front desk to pay and she joked about how I'm just her obedient mute, there to serve her. We left and walked around a bit before getting to the town square which had a lot of people.

She told me that she would take the underwear out of my mouth for a moment to decide what we were doing next. So she put her arm around me and we both leaned in for a kiss. It was playful with biting but eventually transferred the panties over to her. We were going to go to the cinema. As I was talking, I could hear her trying to soak them with her own spit. Our arms were still around each other so we were quiet and in each other's personal space but there were people walking by. She then leaned in to give me them back but I pushed her back. I was in control now and she had to obey me, I mocked her a little and she took out her phone. I realised too late as I couldn't feel it but she has left the cock ring on, just turned off. So when she opened the app and instantly turned it to the max I was frozen in shock for a moment. She used the opportunity to kiss me and not wanting them to be seen, I couldn't break away. She then turned it off but I had an erection and didn't want anyone to see it which meant I was completely at her mercy to stay there in front of me. She understood my predicament and sheltered me saying I would get my punishment later.

When we got to the cinema, it looked pretty old and run down, we were surprised it was still in business. We got tickets to some indie horror movie and the entrance took us to the front seats so we went right up the back. Finally, I had the privacy to take her panties out. I sucked out as much of the liquid as I could then took them out and put them in my pocket.

The movie was pretty boring filled with clichés. She looked around and saw there were no cameras then climbed over onto my lap. The cinema was mostly empty aside from a few people but we were the only ones in the back couple rows. We honestly just cuddled pretty innocently. She had a weird smell like cinnamon and watermelon. Occasionally I would try to kiss her neck or something for attention but she was focused on the movie. There was a sudden jump scare and she jumped up a little before falling back down, her ass slamming down on my dick. About halfway through the movie, I wanted to go for a bathroom break but I was honestly pretty bored. But she followed me out and pushed me into the disabled toilet. It had a lot of room but the walls and ceiling looked dirty. We weren't really ones to take it slow during sex and tended to be all over each other as soon as possible so we both knew what was happening and started to take off our clothes and hang them by the door. As I went to put my hands on her, she slapped me across the face and ordered me to kneel facing the wall. I was frozen for a second but obeyed because I was mesmerized by her body and newfound attitude. I heard her pace around for a second deciding what to do.

I felt her put her hand in my hair and pull me backwards so I could see the ceiling and she waddled forward, positioning her pussy above me. Not wanting to fall backwards onto the dirty floor, I had no choice but to wrap my arms around her legs, grabbing her ass and pulling myself upwards. Of course, this brought me right into her pussy. By this point, I knew what she liked so I started to work away with my tongue, starting lightly. But she was in a different mood. She started moving her hips back and forward then lifting up and down. She was very skilled but it was like she was riding cowgirl on a dick but this was my face that she was fucking pretty roughly and I was doing my best to please her, holding on tightly again at her mercy. (I should mention that my girlfriend likes to ride horses so a lot of the muscles down there are pretty refined). She was smearing herself all over me clapping her ass on my cheeks. I honestly felt a little humiliated again because I had basically just been reduced to her fuck toy to pleasure her. Her legs and hips started to twitch a little so she was losing strength, so she did a little manoeuvre and started to bring me up straight while putting her weight on my shoulders then leaned back against the wall. Now with a little control, I took the cock ring off my dick and put it on my tongue and turned it on. It felt weird on my end but I licked her clit and went as deep as I could, letting it do most of the work. She had completely lost herself and was moaning as I felt my way inside of her. She started to get close to orgasm and I tasted something and before I knew it, She started squirting all over me and went limp which she had never done before. I tried to lick up as much as I could but she made such a mess. Her body was shaking and convulsing as I heard her deep ragged breaths as she pushed out the rest of her liquids onto my face but she was barely conscious, somewhere far away so I waited for her to come back. When she did, she patted my head a little telling me I had done good, but you still weren't ready to get up. She leaned over and got the snub of a cigarette from her jacket and lit it to help her relax. Thankfully there were no smoke detectors as this was an old building. I finished licking her clean and eventually, she got off me and started rustling around in the clothes for something. I got up to go clean myself up from her mess and took off the ring.

I was in front of the sink about to get her juices off me which were drying quickly then I suddenly got pushed forward very aggressively to the point I had to reach out both my hands on either side of the mirror to stop myself from slamming forward. Before I could react, I felt her pressed up against me, her breasts touching my back and she had reached around to stroke my dick. I really wasn't expecting anything, especially after she got tired. But this new side of her had a lot of energy and was really going for it. She was biting my neck and shoulders where she had been and passed something from her free hand into the one rubbing my cock. It was the panties from before and she wrapped them around my dick to prevent a mess. She was going at it really fucking hard and fast like you wanted to finish asap, my balls were slapping her hand and she thrust into my back a little either because she was so focused or because she was trying to simulate sex. I was really throbbing and started pulsating, I gasped for air before letting out moans as I blew a massive load while she kept going, matching with my breathing slowing down.

As I was beginning to soften, She turned me around got on her knees and put the whole thing in her mouth to clean it and get any excess cum that was in the panties. But that brought up the other problem of what we would do with them. She flirted with the idea of how we kept them hidden before. I suggested throwing them away. She handed them to me and told me to kneel and stretch them out. I was busy staring at the big thick load and what was going to happen, then I felt her hand on my shoulder before she stepped forward into each leg hole, gripped them, and then pulled them up. We put on the rest of our clothes and headed back to the cinema, both of us a little messier.

zeus098
zeus098
2 Followers