Girlfriend Talks About Her Past

Story Info
Girlfriend tells me about her previous partners.
1.4k words
4.36
10.8k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've just been feeling this weird thing lately, I was hoping I could talk to you about it?" I asked.

Ashley, my girlfriend, looked up at me from the book she was reading. She put the page marker in, closed it, and set if off to the side.

"Of course," she replied with slight trepidation, "you know you can talk to me about anything."

She scooted over to make room on the couch next to her, and patted the now empty space.

I sat down and took a good long look at her. I still couldn't believe I had a girlfriend as beautiful as her. She had a soft kind face, and a slender build. She was shorter than me at 5'5. She had deep green eyes, and natural blond hair.

Today it was done up in pigtails, and she was wearing short shorts and a tank top. She never wore a bra at home, and her C cups were well accentuated by the top.

"I just... I've been thinking lately. You're the first and only girl I've ever been with, but I know that I'm not your first. I've been feeling this weird anxiety about that. I don't even really know how to describe it. It's like, I guess not knowing anything about your previous... partners, uh, it's like I'm making the worst possible assumptions about your past. Does that make any sense?" I asked her.

"Yeah, I think that totally makes sense, it's hard not knowing things and then you build them up in your head. How long has this been bothering you?"

"Since we started talking about maybe getting married. Once it became clear I wanted to spend my life with you, I just felt weird that it'll always be that I've only ever had you, but you've been with others."

"Okay well, I was only with a couple boys before you. Did you.... want me to tell you about them?"

My heart started to beat faster. That is what I wanted, but it still made me nervous. I nodded my head.

"Ok, well the first guy I was ever with, I was a freshman in college," she started. "We met in one of my classes, and I was immediately smitten, just classic tall dark and handsome."

I started to blush. Tall dark and handsome? That was the polar opposite of me.

"So I started sitting next to him in class and talking to him and stuff. Before long he asked me out. After a couple dates he came back to my dorm room."

Her eyes locked onto mine. She had a concerned expression on her face.

"How uh... how detailed did you want me to get?" she asked nervously.

"I want to know everything," I replied.

"Okay... just uh, just stop me if things get too much."

I nodded.

"So we to back to my dorm, and things are getting hot and heavy. He's pushing me up against the wall as we're making out, and our clothes start coming off. Then I asked him if he had any condoms."

Ashley started to blush as she turned away from my gaze; clearly embarrassed of where the story was going.

"He uh, he said no. But... I was young and stupid and just so, so horny at that point. I didn't stop him. I told him he would have to pull out and he agreed," she continued, still not looking at me.

At this point, I was rock hard. I hadn't expected this reaction from myself honestly. What had started as stress and anxiety had turned into pure lust.

"Well, that went about as well as you would expect. It was his first time too. He lasted less than a minute. And came in me without warning."

My heart nearly stopped. He came inside her? We've been dating for 3 years and still I've never gotten to do that. She insists on a condom every time. I would probably feel jealous if I wasn't so turned on.

"Well, as you can imagine that made me very angry, and freaked me the fuck out. So, if you ever wondered why I'm so insistent on condoms... that incident is probably to blame."

She chuckled as she finished the story, finally turning back to look at me, smiling.

That when she notice my dick too. I was lounging around in basketball shorts, so the erection was very obvious. The shock was apparent on her face.

"The story got you... that excited?" she asked, pointing to my crotch.

"It uh... it would seem so," I replied, "I'm as surprised as you are, I swear this was not my intent."

"I believe you," she said, never taking ber eyes off my groin.

"Well, that's one out of two guys out of the way... did you want to hear about the other one?"

I nodded as my heart rate picked up again.

"After the incident with my first, I swore off boys for a long time. It wasn't until I got my first job and met Brandon that I changed my mind. He worked there before me, and we hit it off immediately."

She was looking wistfully upwards, lost in thought as she talked, her cheek now resting on her hand. It seemed like she maybe even missed him, with he way she was talking.

"Brandon's 6'2" so he really towered over me. He runs marathons and does rock climbing so he's super fit and I was down bad from the moment I met him. He's just so incredibly hot. We started flirting at work almost immediately."

As she started talking about him, I felt her hand go to my cock. She started rubbing it through the fabric of my shorts as she talked.

"One day we were both working late on a project, it was just the two of us in the office. We were flirting even harder than usual. I looked up into his eyes, and he just grabbed me and pulled me into a kiss. Then we just started making out."

She fished my cock out of my shorts and started stroking it, up and down. It wasn't much bigger than her hand, so the strokes were small. I let out a quiet moan, and she smiled at me.

"Things escalated from there, he started feeling me up, and clothes starting coming off, right in the middle of the office! The thought of maybe getting caught made things even more hot."

The combination of her hand and the story was really getting me worked up at this point. I closed my eyes and tried to picture Ashley and Brandon at the office as she continued to stroke me.

"I unbuttoned his jeans and pulled down his underwear. That's when I first saw his cock, the biggest most amazing one I had ever seen."

Suddenly she froze. She had stopped stroking, and was looking at me with a deeply concerned expression, clearly worried she had gone too far. I smiled at her encouragingly. If only she knew how hot it was that she's had a cock much bigger than mine. But I didn't feel comfortable telling her just how much the though of a huge cock fucking her turned me on.

She slowly resumed her stroking, as well as the story.

"I started to blow him, but it was hard to fit him in my mouth. I did my best effort, but I had never given a blowjob before, and he was so big it was really hard."

"Then he grabbed me and bent me over my desk, and pulled down my pants and my panties. I was soaked at this point. I couldn't see him enter me, but holy shit could I feel it. I will never forget the feeling of being filled up that much. It's the most amazing and intoxicating feeling, that I haven't felt before or since him.

I couldn't take it anymore, I let out a loud grunt and started to cum, covering her hand with spurt after spurt. When I was done I laid back into the couch.

"Wow, you really seemed to enjoy my stories..."

"I truly, honestly wasn't expecting to feel this way," I explained, "But once you started talking about your past... it's just unbelievable how much it turns me on."

"I'm honestly pretty turned on myself from it now... and thinking about Brandon certainly hasn't helped," she replied as she pulled down her shorts.

I could see her pussy was dripping wet. She was more turned on than I had ever seen her. Clearly this was something worth exploring further, if it turned us both on this much.

"You may not have a cock like Brandon, but you are really good with that mouth," she said, biting her bottom lip.

I spent the rest of the night eating her out, while she continued to tell me about Brandon's huge dick.