Girlfriend Turned Wife Cheated

Story Info
GF turned wife cheated and it turned me on.
1.2k words
2.91
18.2k
11
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

i met this America girl named "Joan" (not real name) in NW Minnesota while I was going to HS there as an exchange student from Mexico. The first time I met her she was going out with this other guy also from Mexico and I thought she was really hot, later they broke up and she hooked up with my cousin for a few weeks and then she asked me to Prom. We went to prom and I had sex with her the first night, she was gorgeous and it was awesome.

As we continued going out, one day I went to her house and saw the first boyfriend named Edgar (also not his real name) left thru the back door and as he left my cousin Pedro (also not his real name) came to "Joan's" house and also left like half hour later... then I went to her house and started making out and when I took her panties off, I saw her pussy had cum in it and I asked her and she said it was discharge but I didn't care and still fucked her but the thought of her being fucked before me kind of unconsciously made me really horny but never thought anything else of it.

My school year finished and I went back to Mexico and then she went there to visit me with her sister Jackie (also not her real name) and also a friend Carol (not her real name either). We went to Acapulco and there we were in a hotel room over looking the bay and out of nowhere she knelt infront of my, took my dick out and started giving me what I consider to this day the best and most memorable blow job of my life....

It was maybe 5-10 minutes into it and I was enjoying it like crazy when I felt that tingling sensation in my dick that I was about to explode but I held it as much as I could until I could no longer hold it and started tapping her shoulder telling her I was about to cum, Joan looked at me with her beautiful big green eyes, smiled with my dick inside and said "aha mmmm" then I held maybe another 30 seconds or so until I could no longer hold it back and then shot a huge wad of cum in her mouth... it was maybe between 18-20 ropes of cum. I used to cum like a horse and then she kept sucking it until the last drop and to my surprise she swallowed everything... she cleaned the tip of my dick, smiled at me, got up and told me "I love you"....and I was like yeah me too!!!

From that moment on we started to really hook up, I was hooked on sex and blow jobs.... during the next 3 years before we married I counted them and she had blown me over a 1000 times, at least once I day... what guy wouldn't want to marry a beautiful woman like that right?

However, right after she returned from that summer in Mexico she went back home to NW MN and I thought that was the end of it as I didn't have money for college in the USA.

She got pregnant during that summer and I didn't know until later that she had been and that she had had an abortion but I was hooked on this woman and found a way to go back to MN.

We continued daring until we were about to get married and then that's when she told me she had cheated on me with these two guys I knew right after her abortion. She told me she got drunk that weekend and hooked up with Juan R and Juan Z (not their real names but their names were the same so we call them JR and JZ and she fucked both of them separately back to back.

When she told me that I felt the worst pain in my chest, anger, hate, etc I was devastated I had given this woman already 3 years of my life and then she begged me to stay and I asked her all the details and as she started telling me how these two guys fucked her in detail, something came over me and I started kissing her and fucking her harder than ever... the thought of these two assholes fucking my girlfriend made me so horny I could not believe myself... I don't know where that came from or anything and I not only forgave her but asked to tell me about it from time to time and I would get extremely aroused.

Later 3 months later we got married and went to Orlando on our honeymoon and one night she just want to "walk alone" in the resort we were staying but I had noticed she was kind of flirty with a bartender. I got suspicious and I went there by the pool and sure enough she was talking to him so I asked to come back to the room and she told me she just wanted to be alone and to get back to my room... so I did and I felt asleep and then I heard the door opened, she was half drunk, disheveled and it was like 5 am. She told me she just wanted to sleep.. as soon as she woke up she took a shower like at 6 am and I didnt ask her anything but noticed on the floor her panties were all crusty, most likely from the bartenders cum but she told me not to be silly it was out "honeymoon"....

As time went by I knew how sexual she was and she was also very attractive as everywhere we went there were guys flirting with her so I told her straight out that if she wanted to fuck other guys it would be ok with me so long as I get to watch and participate and she said that that was ok but in fantasy only.... however I found out she cheated on me repeatedly later on and I asked her and she would tell me how they fucked her etc and we had wild sex, but the cheating was destroying me emotionally, not the sex part. I knew no single man could satisfy her as I normally had sex with minimum 3-4 times a day up to 12 and I used to make her cum as many times as she could handle yet none of the guys she had sex with ever made her cum according to her and she always said that the sex with the was ok but supposedly never as good as with me, so I never understood that to this day....

It got to the point where the cheating bothered me so much... yet she didn't want to have sex infront of me as "she felt bad" so after years of that continuous cheating i finally divorced her.

The funny thing is that we continued having sex every time we saw each other, I had moved to SC, she would come to see me and we continued to have wild sex for the next 7 years and I would go to MN for my sex-capades with her as well even though she had boyfriends she cheated on with me, and then the last time we had sex around 1999-2000 she already had a fiancee so she told me she wasn't going to have sex with me anymore and that we had to cut it for good so I said ok and that night I fucked her twice in the ass as my giveaway present to her 😀