Girlfriend types 03

Story Info
Well, someone should define all the rules in a book.
3.5k words
4.25
1.2k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Girlfriend types 03

"OMG, Brad, boss, Brad, what are you doing here? OMG, Brad, do not get out of your truck! Brad, OMG, Brad, you can't just show up here under the viaduct like this, oh geez, Brad, Brad, stop, this is where my Latino crew hangs out and there is no way that I can be your Viaduct Girlfriend here!"

Well, someone should put that in a book or something! I mean, where else does on go to spend a little time with a desirable Viaduct Girlfriend other than the Stillwater Bridge viaduct?

"Geez boss, I mean, other than you're my boss, there are still five other things wrong with this, but unlock your passenger door and we'll talk, geez. I mean, whew, Brad, are you trying to turn the tables on me or something?"

"But Lillianna, I mean, we've been so friendly and all lately and I'm going crazy for my Viaduct Girlfriend, so."

"OMG, Brad, and just how will I maintain my rep for how you drool over me if I just scoot up close to you in front of my viaduct crew, Brad? I mean, I mean, look boss, I mean, you're a great slice of white bread and I'm sorry that the world still draws lines in the sand and all, but OMG, Brad, stop trying to kiss me on the drive! OMG, I swear, my next work assignment will to be get you and your "ex" Lava Girlfriend back together, OMG, Brad, stop. Oh, wait, where did you learn that move, Brad?"

Well, someone should put the definition of "drool" in a book or something! Alright, fine, it's right there, but someone put in a bigger font or bold it for Pete's sakes!

"OMG, white boy bosses! Brad, eyes on the road and take us up to the "Stop & Rob" convenience store for beer and um, I mean, park around the back or something. And by the way, we're on the highway now, so drool over my legs because you can't help it from my perfect Latino body in such a small and tight dress."

Listen folks, I don't really drool over my tallest employee, Lilliana, I just bend over backwards for her and let her decide her own working hours, that's all, but she always whispers in my ear and promises me that she will be my Viaduct Girlfriend someday, so.

"Fine, Brad, some of my teasing with you is real and I actually do thing very highly of you as a man, LOL, white bread man or not, but listen, don't ever try that in front of my crew again, alright? I mean, I will admit that suggesting a Viaduct Girlfriend thing may have not been my best idea, but you had better know right here and right up front that we like it wild, wet and loud."

"Well, someone should put that in a book or something, Lillianna."

"Well, we don't have time tonight, but I promise you that your white ass will never the same, Brad. But I'll be your Viaduct Girlfriend behind the "Stop & Rob" convenience store just for tonight because holy hot pretzel snap, Brad, you must have some set of balls to come down the viaduct to see me."

"Because I've turned the tables on you, Lillianna?"

"Well, you can think that Brad and I already admitted that there is nothing wrong with you as a guy, but my rep for keeping you hypnotized for me will not change, you hear me?"

"I obey, Viaduct Girlfriend, I obey."

Now that was in a book that I read once. Tall, slender, hair of midnight, big brown eyes, a master at walking, a master at serving pretzel customers and oh, a master at being a great Viaduct Girlfriend.

"Look, Brad, I'm sorry about earlier, but there are lines in sand whether people talk about them or not, so. And stop with the smiling eyes, boss, I already said that you don't have any short comings as a man."

"Well, Lillianna, you just (ahh) gave me what I've wanted for such a long time, so don't I get a moment in the sun to enjoy it? Anyways, (ahh), is there where we drop me off at home and you take my truck for the rest of the evening then, Lillianna?"

"Well, you have a simp rep to hold up with me and all Brad, but you do taste good, but if you ever call me your Parking Lot Girlfriend, well, just don't do that and by the way, the lip gloss on you is as much of my trophy as it yours, so it stays for a while."

"I obey, Lillianna, but listen, um, most of the other girls, um, you know, they peck kiss me on the cheek or something and um, well, I mean it seems like a good Viaduct Girlfriend would do something similar, so????"

"Oh, you're such a fool with the cheek kisses, Brad! We straight up make out!"

[Mwah, ummah, um, ow, ummah, mwah, ahh, ooh, grr, grr, ooh, ummah, mwah.]

[Screech out.]

I mean, didn't I just say that this was where she drops me off at my home instead of just leaving me in the parking lot just after I loaded the beer in the back of the truck?

[Screech in.]

"Here, you can ruin these undies later, Brad, but I still expect you to keep me on a pedestal and all, so."

[Screech out.]

Well, if you go back a few chapters, I had said that my bank account does pretty well, so I had a few vehicles to drive. I also had a short walk home. After I went back inside of the store for a cola.

[Screech back in.]

"Well, fine, just a few more moments with my neck like you did earlier, but don't you dare leave a mark! And don't be afraid to tell me where you learned that, boss."

[Screech out.]

I mean, I wish I would have written down for the book what Darby's Aunt Tilly had taught me about proper necking and all.

[Screech back in with hand out of the window.]

"Pocket cash, please (mwah)."

[Screech out.]

I mean, once the tail lights of my truck had disappeared into the night, that's when I made my way into the "Stop & Rob" convenience store for that cola that was going to get me home.

"Well, there's nothing confusing or suspicious about all this, Brad. The cola is on the house."

"Shut it, Merri, she kissed me good night and all, so."

"OMG, she's a Latino Goddess and way out of your league! Haven't notice the caramel bronzed glow that seems to engulf her when she just stands there or walks? LOL, or how the inside of truck seems to glow as she drives it down the road and leaves you standing in a parking lot, LOL?"

"I mean, I mean, well, I mean."

"Look, Brad, I'm not blaming you as a great looking guy for trying, but the woman has an Amber glow about her for Pete's sakes! I mean, not that I'm saying the number on your ticket is in the four digits range or anything, but you're probably not at the front of the line anyways, so."

"Well, just exactly what are you saying then, Merri?"

"Well, I might be saying that Lillianna belongs on TV or in the movies and I'm definitely saying that not all women look like that, so it's not "settling" if you snuggle up with a nice Counter Girlfriend, that's all."

Well, fine, but Merri didn't get off work for several hours and if we go back a few chapters, you'll remember it getting mentioned that working at the mall is seven days a week and everyone needs their sleep, so my encounter with a Counter Girlfriend was going to have to wait.

"Fine Brad, walk home then and you know, waste your money away in the accounts of all those cute, amazing, adorable and goddess like girls that you hire at your Hot Pretzel cantina in the mall. I mean, sooner or later, you'll be back around, so. Oh, by the way Brad, I have a very open mind and I wouldn't flinch if you call me by the wrong once or twice, just as long as it happens when things are hot, heavy and out of control, so????"

No, right? I mean, no, right?

Anyways, like I said in an earlier chapter, OMG, the mall just keeps opening and opening, day after day, so I off on my short walk home and things got back to normal over the next couple of days.

"Well Brad, it just seems fishy to me that two days after you hired a talent agent for Lillianna, that's she's off to New York to star in a lingerie photo shoot for a magazine ad, but the damn girl always did have a certain glow about her. I mean the camera loves the taller girls and all, but that puts me right back on top, right boss?"

"Darby, you're my longest employee and you've always been on top, so."

"(Hah, you'd like to be on top of me, boss.) Well, I know that Brad, but I like to hear it from you, but listen, Kelsey has been asking about your well being and all, so are you up to rebound situation with your "ex" Lava Girlfriend? And I'm so sorry about my Aunt Tilly's issues with Uncle Chester's lawyers and all, so?"

"Well, I mean."

"I know, I know, you and my aunt still sneak around, but that has to be hush hush for a while, right?"

"Oh, I thought that everything you and I talk about was just between us, like always and forever, right Darby?"

"(Ahh, shoot!) I mean, yeah, Brad, but with Aunt Tilly, I mean, that's big bucks at stake and all, so that's extra special and quiet, right? (Did I get away with that one?) and for Pete's sakes, would you please reply to Lillianna and tell her stop with all the social media posts? And to put some clothes on? And to send the link where I can that sexy lingerie stuff in my size?"

"Darby, I mean, with Lillianna in New York and with Kelsey turning in her Lava Girlfriend card and with how you and I only tease back and forth and with you Aunt Tilly being happy with a little of the side and all, right?"

"Oh no, boss man Brad, you are not going on the rebound with Carli from the Lava Java Hut! I mean, going for a Coworker Girlfriend who is my trusted friend is just a little too much! So, I'm going to need that commitment from you, Brad."

"But Darby, I mean, what if I went sideways and well, you know, what if I wanted my own personal lingerie show or something? You know, with Carli and you as the models. Or is that too freaky?"

Oops, um, pause the story for a moment while Darby recomposes herself. I mean, I was just joking with her anyways.

"And maybe there are some bananas, some whipped cream and some cameras?"

I mean, I read about that being popular with college dorm friends and all, so.

"Well, I just texted Carli and she just texted me back and OMG, we'll do it, but we want to be called the Lingerie Sister Girlfriends and you cannot sit on the couch and, well, and do that thing that guys do with their things sometimes."

"Oh, so now all of a sudden, you're shy about things, Darby?"

"Oh, I was just being nice. Carli and I will prance around in sexy lingerie for one hour and you will not and I repeat, you are not allowed to pull out your fat man cock out and point it at us while you jack it this way and stroke it that way and when you have to run off to the bathroom to finish with your gross and sticky man mess, the bathroom door will be closed, Brad!"

"LOL, are we through with the sex talk now?"

"Yeah, boss, but no Carli as your Coworker Girlfriend, alright? Anyways, I got the pretzel counter, so maybe you should take a stroll over the Lava Java Hut and say "hey" to Kelsey. She does worry about you and all, so."

"Oh, um, sure, I will, I mean, but did you interview anyone yet for Lillianna's replacement position, Darby?"

"Well, for starters, perv, Lillianna's younger sister is still a couple of years away, so drop that thought right now, perv. But if you're referring to the applicant that you forced me to interview, yes, I met with and hired your old Goth Girlfriend Gina. I mean, I was leery about her, but when she questioned me back about why I was afraid to wear a black bra on the job, well, I hired her on the spot! And by the way, this is where you object to me saying that she was your "thing" back in the day and then I win that argument with what I know, loner nerd!"

"(Hush, Darby, I just didn't know what I was doing back then.) But now, right?"

"Yeah, boss, you're a stud sex machine for three months now, so I win and it's time for you to go make nice with Kelsey and stand up for yourself, Brad. I mean, be nice, but make it clear about what Kelsey gave up by getting back with her ex, Dale the dork, so."

Now that's a statement that should be in every book, right? Go let your "ex see what she gave up" and all, right? I mean, ahh.

"I mean, Brad, I'm just glad that the two girls haven't figured out that I still sleep in your bed twice a week and all, so."

"I know, I know and I'm good with that too and I'm super happy that you're my Lava Wife now and that spoon sex is our thing, but they want to come over this Saturday night after the mall closes and parade around in lingerie for an hour and all, so."

"Hmmm, this sounds just a little fishy that this event is planned for the Saturday night that I agreed to attend a destination wedding out of town with my boyfriend, Dale the dork and all, so???"

"Kelsey, you know that I don't mess around with Darby and Carli. I'm dedicated to you, babe, so??"

"Well, I just don't like the thought of you sitting around and whacking your hard cock off over a couple mall rat worker girls while they prance around in sheer lingerie, that's all, so. I Mean, I've seen them both naked, Brad and they bring a lot to the table and it's all perky, so."

Hmmm? Mall Rat Girlfriend??? Mall Rat Worker Girlfriend??? Hmmm, Employee Girlfriend??? Nope, it just doesn't work.

And just when were the three of them naked in the same room?

"I mean, I declined anyways Kelsey, so."

"Good because technically I'm your Pregnant Lava Girlfriend now anyways Brad, so."

"What? You said it was cool and all, Kelsey!"

"The first time, Brad and then you went all squirt here and squirt there and squirt some more and just how many times did you think you were going to be able to shoot without hitting the target then?"

Oh, I mean, I didn't know there was a number. I mean, someone should put that in a book!

"Alright, you can breathe now, Brad, it was a false alarm, but mind you that it was an alarm for two days, so you better stock up with condoms and all, so."

"Whew, I mean, whew, I mean, so we're still solid then, right Kelsey?"

"Well, I know how sex starved you are and all and a young man of your age should have things drained on a regular basis and I still love you Brad, so."

Ahh, that was just as good as an "ahh" at the conclusion of sex, right? I mean, that's how a chapter in any book should end, right? I mean, "I know you need sex and I love you", so, ahh.

Also, it was a great reason to call it a day from the mall and risk Darby emptying the cash register, which she was going to do whether I stayed late or not. Oh, and not that I was trying to time things out just perfectly either.

"I knew you would be around, Brad."

"Well, the Gypsy tarot card reader at the mall said that there was a Counter Girlfriend in my future and all Merri, so."

"So, say it, Brad, say that I'm a little thicker than Lillianna (and all of the other babes you hire, perv), so say it, Brad."

"I mean, Merri, I love how you fill out a pair of jeans and all, so."

Seriously? Someone should put it in a book that all you have to say is that a fuller waistline is just fine to get sexed up! I mean, like put that in chapter two or something, for Pete's sakes!

"Hmmm, that's yummy in my tummy, Brad. So, bed me soon Brad and I promise that I'll rock and roll you to almost the point of personal injury!"

"I mean, Merri, I mean, I can't breathe from this!"

"Bed me then, big boy and we'll redefine that "can't breathe" thing. I mean, put me in your Will first and call me your Oxygen Girlfriend, but bed me soon, Brad. Also, you have a pretty nice package down here Brad, so I couldn't breathe either for a few minutes, stud."

Oh, I remember seeing that in the book, but it required a monthly subscription, so.

"Well, good afternoon, boss man Brad, I mean, you've been slacking off lately since you discovered sex and all, so."

"Darby, it's just that I trust you and Darla more these days, that's all. I mean, if you want me to be more of a helicopter boss, I mean."

"LOL, no, no, Brad, I'm glad that you've opened about things. However."

I mean, the word "however" should be eliminated from every book and chapter ever written, right?

"I mean, I'm sure it was a mistake and all, but some cute little...."

Ahh, every book should contain the words "cute little", right? Like in every chapter.

"I mean, some cute little girly boy named Gee G came by earlier and he was asking about you and licking his lips and batting his eyes and all, so???"

"I mean, I mean, Gee G? I mean, Gigi was a movie or something, right? Um, we're out of sea salt right, so I should make a run to the warehouse and all, so."

"Hmmm and I learned how to cross my arms and eye glare like this from my momma, so????"

"Um, Darby, um, I'm innocent and you know, what, I mean, that cow pattern sexy lingerie set with the matching nylons and that leg garter that you were window shopping at and I mean, I mean and with the cow pattern thong that I said absolutely "no" to because it was just a piece of string and I mean, Darby, I mean, Darby, I mean."

I mean, this is where she let's me off of the hook and flips her hair at me, right?

"Well, this little spot behind the counter looks like a great place for my pedestal and you know, a "manager" name tag would be nice seeing how I've been working here for almost a year now, so???"

"I mean, I just texted the carpenter and he just texted me back and said that the paint on the pedestal is just drying and all, so."

"Alright, your secret is safe with me, Brad, but for one last thing and only because the mall gossip has been slow lately, um, will you quick kiss right here behind the Hot Pretzel counter so I post on the mall network that I might be a Torrid Affair Girlfriend for two minutes? I mean, all this back and forth we do affects me too, boss!"

[Mwah, ummah, um, ow, ummah, mwah, ahh, ooh, grr, grr, ooh, ummah, mwah.]

"Hmmm, that was nice, so shall we get back to selling Hot Pretzels then, Brad?"

"Um, Darby, that was a nice make out session and all, but, um, um."

"LOL, permission granted to go visit with your original Lava Girlfriend in the back room of the Lava Java Hut, Brad. (By the way, wow down here.) but be quick, the mall is busy today and I have a new lingerie set to try on and buy, so."

Well, Darby was actually on schedule for a promotion anyways, so. But, whoa, that quick make out session sure did leave the need for a Lava Girlfriend!

"OMG Brad, is this Darby's handy work? Again? Anyways, your Lava Girlfriend is on break, but nobody needs to know that, so???"

"Well, it's not my fault, Carli, but, um I could use a Handy Work Girlfriend right about now, so?"

"Men, men and their damn need for handy work so much! Don't you dare tell Darby about this!"

Ahh, food court cantina counters and their little back rooms, right? I mean, ahh.

End Girlfriend types 03