Girlfriend types 04

Story Info
The girl from the Roast Beef Sandwich counter, right?
1.6k words
4
1.1k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Girlfriend types 04

"Darby!"

"I know, boss, I know, my mall network posting about a secret lingerie show and party got out of control, but I reeled it back in, Brad, I'm reeling it back in, boss."

"Alright then, well, I'm driving Gina down to the warehouse to show her ropes about picking up our pretzel dough and salt, so."

"Oh, oh, Brad, I highly doubt that you would need to tie Gina up with rope to drive into her warehouse seeing how you two have played pussy foot for the past few years and all, so."

"HEY, Darby, I'm right here!"

"Oops, sorry Gina, um, go learn the ropes about our supplies from the warehouse while I sell some hot pretzels and try to come up with an excuse for Martha and Susan over there at the Roast Beef Sandwich cantina as to why the lingerie show is cancelled."

Well, I figured that I would work with Darby about that later because my friend Blake wouldn't mind being around that Martha girl for an hour or so, especially if she were to be modeling lingerie. But party stuff is always second fiddle to business, so.

Also, for the record, Gina looks great sitting in my truck's passenger seat and all.

"Well, huh then, I guess."

"Huh, what Gina?"

"Well, Brad, this is actually the third time in our lives that you're had the chance to charm me out of jeans, yet, here you go, pulling out of this warehouse parking lot and here I am, still with my jeans on. I mean, is it my delivery system or something then?"

"Oh, no, no, Gina, I mean, I remember each time and well, that first time after the football game, well I would have made a fool of myself and then the next time at Jay's bonfire, well, I was still going to make a fool of myself, so."

"Alright, fair enough Brad, but since then, you've learned that there is an opening in the front and just underneath, right Brad?"

"Oh, I mean (I've known that five months now), I mean I keep the pretzel dough in a big refrigerator in my garage until we actually need it at the mall, so."

"So, you're taking me to house then right now?"

"Well, I thought you were my Math Girlfriend and all, so?"

"Well, I don't flaunt my math whiz skills in front of my goth crew, but alright Brad, I'll be your advanced Math Girlfriend, but if I count how many times you thrust into me and all, so???"

"I mean, my Leather Girlfriend, Gina, my Leather Girlfriend, alright?"

"Pull over somewhere private, Brad."

I know that I've said it many times before, but ahh, making up for lost time is amazing! But with fresh pretzel dough in the back of truck, there wasn't much time to linger and reminiscence about the days gone by, LOL in the pull off turn around spot on the highway.

"Well, LOL, I'm glad we waited then, Brad because I would have been pregnant twice by now. But on the low side of things, right Brad? I mean, given my current crew and your squad? We're not exactly an ideal couple and all, so?????"

"Hah, I'm not afraid to have such a great Leather Girlfriend then!"

"Oh, well, that was for your benefit mister, so watch what you say then."

"Oh, I'm saying that I'm doing you hard in just about ten minutes, Gina!"

[Truck speed increases.]

"And I'll try hard to not get pregnant today then, Brad!"

Oh, so is that how it works? Girls just "will" it to not get pregnant and it works? Cool. I mean, I'll figure how to share that info with my Lava Girlfriend, Kelsey then, right?

"Whew, wow, um, whew lover, um, I just have a few things to say about all that, whew, Brad."

[Huff, huff, pull, wheeze, wheeze, wheeze, ooh, air, air, wheeze.]

"Alright, um, one, this fucking bed is to die for, two, um, just when did you figure out so much about lady parts and OMG, boss, can I take the rest of the afternoon off and take a, whew, nap?"

[Huff, huff, pull, wheeze, wheeze, wheeze, ooh, air, air, wheeze.]

"And that was 103 thrusts, deep thrusts, babe and I think that's a lot, so."

[Huff, huff, pull, wheeze, wheeze, wheeze, ooh, air, air, wheeze.]

"(Mwah) Um, nightie, night babe?????"

[Huff, huff, pull, wheeze, wheeze, wheeze, ooh, air, air, wheeze.]

I mean, they should sell oxygen bottles at the pharmacy and all, right? Or at the mall. Or online because sometimes, LOL, a 103 stud just needs extra air!

"She'll hook you with a baby, boss, so watch all that."

"(The doctor said my count is really low, so.)"

"Well, it just takes one and your spare bedroom is my flop room, so "and baby makes three" isn't going to fly, but I'm still happy that you're able to make up for lost time, so."

"OMG, those are your belongings in my back bedroom then, Darby?"

"Oh hush, boss I mean, just who do you think does your laundry from time to time then? The laundry fairy?"

Duh, yeah, I mean, that's every single guy's dream, right? To have a laundry fairy who sleep walks every now and then?

"I mean, it's not so bad being referred to as your Perky Girlfriend from your fake sleep and all, so???"

"Fine, but let's get our business things back on track. I mean, do we need anymore staff with the cooler season coming?"

"Yes, we'll need two temps, but more importantly, we need a place for Blake to bang Martha, so."

"Well, they can just go get a hotel room, but is it true what I heard about Susan? That with as proper as she portrays herself, that's she's a secret Collar Girlfriend once in a while?"

"NO! What? Susan? Trim and proper, Susan?"

"Well, I'm just saying that I heard she's a Spiked Collar Girlfriend, so?"

"NO! What? I wear pantyhose, Susan?"

"I mean, with a matching spike studded bra too!"

"NO! What? I wear a corset under my dress, Susan?"

I mean, I found her secret homepage on Chang and all, not that I was searching around for paid subscription websites or anything.

"Um, whoa, boss, I mean, I'll work on something, OK? I mean, even I wouldn't mind seeing that!"

Well, listen, a private lingerie show would be amazing and all, but with the entire mall network already knowing that something was in the works, well, that would be just too much of a house mixer for my tastes, so, LOL, I let Darby "see all that" by subscripting for the one-month trial and handed her my phone. Which she hacked long ago, so I didn't really need to do that, but appearances, right? You have to maintain certain appearances.

"Hi, um, I mean, Brad clicked on my link and all, so?"

"Oh, Susan, um, it's my fault, I mean, I made him and all, so [nervously sweating]."

"I hire out as a game watch server. I mean, I suck at it, but."

"I mean, he's my boss and he definitely is deserving of his relaxation time in front of the TV and all, so."

"I mean, I'll need a staging room and all. And a cute and adorable assistant."

"I mean, I mean, Susan, I'm his secret roomie and you can fling your clothes anywhere in my bedroom then, so?"

"Well, I don't do more than a lap dance and my bra only flings off under legit wardrobe malfunction circumstances, so?"

"I'll clean things up, Susan, I love Brad and I'll be his Clean Things Up Girlfriend just after then."

"Well, tonight at about 8pm then, little one?"

I mean, they realized that the Hot Pretzel Hut was quite small and that I could hear everything, right?

"Darby, you and I, right? I mean, we shouldn't, right?"

"Brad, you need your relaxation time and it was going to happen anyways given how we get closer every day, so what's the harm of just getting things out of the way then?"

I mean, there were a hundred things that could and would go wrong, but with sleep walking perky titty sucking getting old and all, so.

"Is he asleep, Darby?"

"Oh, he's out of it for sure. I mean, he has figured out some stuff about sex over the past few months, but it still takes a lot out of him for now, so."

"Well, I didn't mean to spend so much time with you, Darby. I also didn't mean to let him jack off on my ass in front of you either. Have you seen my undies?"

"Oh, LOL, he really liked how you paid attention to me and so did I for that matter. And um, I thought I might whack him off with your undies in an hour when he comes around, so?"

"Alright, well, we keep all this quiet from the mall rats, right Darby?"

"Zipped lip is the word, but I'm your Little One Girlfriend, right Susan?"

"Well, swindle a little cash out of Brad and get yourself a few outfits and maybe we can work together sometime then, Little One."

"Oh, I'm his accountant too, so."

"Then kiss me like you're a Latino then, Darby."

"I mean, like I was Lillianna?"

"Well, no one can hold a candle to her, but give it your best shot, Little One Girlfriend."

[Mwah, ummah, um, ow, ummah, mwah, ahh, ooh, ug, ug, uh, uh, uh, ooh, ummah, mwah.]

No, no, no, folks, I mean, I was half asleep from watching the game on TV and I was dreaming all that, I think. But that ass on Susan, right? I mean, LOL, I couldn't miss! And I don't mean that to sound offensive, but I couldn't miss, even though Darby helped me the aiming at the last moment.

End Girlfriend types 04