Girlfriend Types 02

Story Info
I mean, these things should be in a book somewhere.
1.1k words
3
1.5k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Girlfriend types 02

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, boss, I mean, blame me for not properly explaining how sometimes a couple is on and off for a while. I mean, trust me, Kelsey is still your Lava Girlfriend, but just give her a little space to figure things out with Dale the dork, so."

"So, it's not a slap in the face then? Or that maybe I need to study a book more or something?"

"Oh no, you got an amazing book review, Brad! (I mean, I mean, restock the pretzel dough boxes with me sometime, boss). So, just hold tight and live your life too. I mean, she's married, but she sure seems to stop by our Hot Pretzel counter a lot, so."

"Your Aunt Tilly? Darby! (I mean, ooh, ooh, ooh, an older woman!)."

"Fine, we'll put Aunt Tilly to the side for now, however, she brought it up and she's technically separated and she's ordering all those hot pretzels for her 4th of July social and all, so. I mean, it's your call, but what a BBQ Girlfriend she would make, right Brad? And stop with the funny looks already. Women don't stop getting horny just because they break 40, so. By the way, my Aunt Tilly is 37 forever, so."

Well, LOL, someone already put that in the book, so I knew that.

"Now just remember, as long as your Lava Girlfriend is figuring things out with her ex, then it's not cheating, so Brad, did you want me to go get you a coffee from the Lava Java Hut then?"

"Well, yeah, but am I supposed to be all "Boo-Hoo" or "whatever" about things?"

"Hmmm, I'd say "whatever" as the normal guy thing, but I know that Kelsey was your (first piece of ass), so you can be all "Boo-Hoo" around me and all, so. Also, on my way, I mean, while I'm away from the kiosk counter and all????"

Oh, so you see, right? That's girl logic for sure! I mean, the Lava Java Hut is a direct right turn and just a few handfuls of steps from my Hot Pretzel counter, but her logic is that it's best if she turns left first, go all the way around the main mall area and back around, pass right by the pretzel shop and then to the coffee shop! I mean, girl logic, right?

"Well, if I'm going to operate the temporary Pretzel warmer at my Aunt Tilly's holiday BBQ party, then I need a new bikini and all, so."

"Darby, I cannot see you in a bikini! You're my employee!"

"(Boss, Brad, I've been naked in your house before! Remember me? A grown woman now???)"

"I mean, I supposed to object and say that, right Darby?"

"LOL, you passed the boss test, boss."

Oh, you see then, more girl logic, right? I mean, generally a business keeps the cash in the register.

[Ching.] [Oops, forgot about Carli, so.] [Ching again.]

"Well, well, well, Brad, just where did you get this pretzel warming machine?"

"Oh, hey, Mrs. Danvers, um, LOL, from the Popcorn Shop. It's a party popcorn machine that broke, but the little fem boy, I mean the guy in the back figured out how to rework it so that it's perfect for keeping the pretzels warm with its warming lamps, but it doesn't bake them, so."

"LOL, so my niece Darby may end up barefoot in the kitchen baking more pretzels then, LOL? I mean, with her new bikini and all that she squarely blamed on you and all, right stud?"

"Well, I mean, um, ooh, ah, I mean, well, I mean."

"It's fine, Brad, grown women of her tender age have something worth flaunting around, so. Besides, LOL, look around and you won't find any of the men complaining and all, so. I mean, men, right?"

"Well, I mean, um, ooh, ah, I mean, well, I mean, um, I should wash my hands now and I mean, I wasn't going to stay at your lovely family party and I mean, you look amazing in your white summer shorts too and I mean."

"LOL, like I said, men! Come on tongue tied Tiger, I'll show you where to wash up (and I don't blame you for not sticking around with all these sticks in the mud, I mean, my wonderful family members, so.)."

Well, that can go women! Too, right? LOL, said no man ever who was tongue tied. That comes later when you're using a, um, a wash cloth and all, so.

"It's alright, Brad, this is my private bathroom and no one will wander back here into my bedroom and catch me being your BBQ Girlfriend and all, so."

"Yeah, but, Mrs. Danvers, I mean, your bed is right there and all and um, I mean."

"And someday you'll get me there, but for now, with me being the BBQ host and all, I mean, things have to be quick and I can't walk around smelling like I've sexed up, so."

"Um, um, ooh, um, well, ah."

"OMG, men! Fine, if you need to hear, Brad honey, you'll take me in my pussy soon enough, but for today, my mouth will do, alright?"

Ahh, us men and our need to hear things, am I right? I mean, ever since I read my first sex book with my Lava Girlfriend, Kelsey, I've been out there tearing it up. I mean, Mrs. Danvers is only my second, but that still counts as tearing it up, right?

"LOL, now you be sure to tell your other little young girlfriends that's how a woman swallows, Brad! I mean, don't say anything, but you get my drift, right hon?"

"I mean, I mean, I should swing by tomorrow afternoon and pick up the modified pretzel warmer and all, I think, I mean, I mean, you're the best BBQ Girlfriend ever, Mrs. Danvers!"

"Please, your baby makers are in my belly, so Tilly will do, stud."

"I mean, I mean, just how does that happen, Tilly?"

"OMG, men! That happens when a stud seduces his BBQ Girlfriend into her private bathroom and fucks her face silly, silly, now go, Brad and let me freshen up. Oh, (mwah, mwah, mwah), stud."

Ahh, ahh, fucked her face silly! I mean, that's a chapter that should be in the book! And nope, the lip gloss stayed! But all things come to end up, I guess.

[Walks with head slightly down through the kitchen.]

"Huh, it feels like it's time for me to get a raise, boss man Brad, I mean."

"Darby, you should be in my Will, I mean, submit a proposal."

"Kiss me quick while were in kitchen alone, Brad. I know you have always wanted to, so."

[Mwah, smack, ow, ow, slurp, ow, m, um, ooh.]

"Bye, boss."

I mean, Darby has been a great employee and it was a fairly harmless sharing of lip locks and OMG, rubbing boobs against a man's chest while locking lips should be in a book somewhere!

I mean, do I have to write this book?

End Girlfriend types 02