Him - Ch. 01

Story Info
A brat faces the consequences of her actions.
1.3k words
4.26
11k
3

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is an older story that i have reworked recently

TW: Spanking, Restraints, Teasing.

As she awakens and stretches out, she feels her entire body tighten as the covers envelop her, caressing every inch of her lithe naked form. As she feels her body sink deeper into the comfort, her eyes adjust and she looks around, exploring the room. The sun peeks in through a crack in the curtains, and she sees her clothes that she threw away the night before as she got into bed folded neatly on the chair. Then her eyes drift around to find him standing there, hands behind his back.

Waiting. Studying her.

"Good afternoon little one, how are you feeling today?"

As her body stretches out and she adjusts to her surroundings, her mind starts to process what she has heard. Wait, afternoon!! Had she really slept the day away? She hurries to your feet, attempting to distract from how late she had allowed herself to sleep.

"I'm good thank you, Daddy, I just couldn't wait to see you" she yawns out as she closes the distance between them both, but she is stopped just short as he holds his hand up between them both before pointing directly at the floor in front of her.

"But Daddy, I've been good today..." she begins to argue in her best innocent voice before she finds herself looking deep into his steely blue eyes, and her resolve melts away "...ok, Daddy"

She lowers to her knees as his hand gently rests on your face, gently stroking the side of her face. "There's my good Babygirl" His tone, pleasant and reassuring, guards him, but she finds herself squirming as she cannot help but feel that the conversation was far from over. As if reading her mind, his hands return behind his back, as his posture stiffens and his expression drops into a solemn, harsh facade that she has come to recognise.

"So...would you like to discuss your behaviour yesterday?"

She thought back over the previous day, reminiscing over the bratty comments, the teasing looks, and the attention-grabbing behaviour. Suddenly, the trouble she has found herself in begins to descend on her, making her stomach flip as she imagines what he has in mind. As her face flushes and she feels the excitement flooding her brain, she begins to search for an explanation, coming up empty at every turn. His presence lurks above her, draining every ounce of bratty energy she has, leaving her body humming in a balance of nerves and delight. From her low angle, her eyes drift up from his feet, examining his fitted suit trousers clinging to his muscular legs, accentuating the power he held over her, before drifting over the way that the fabric grips his pulsing bulge. She feels her body betray her as the heat emanates up her body, making her face flow a darker and darker shade of red.

He slowly circles her, caressing her face and neck from behind, before stopping as she hears a deep intake of breath through his nose. His lips curl into a smirk as he lets out a gentle chuckle. Anyone else might allow this to trick them into a false sense of security, a lesser woman may even feel like this will be delicate, or that he will go easy, but she knows better. This is their foreplay, the gentler he is with her at the start, the harsher he will treat her by the time the night is over.

"I want you to think about everything you did yesterday. Every snappy comment, every teasing look" he softly came to a stop behind her, crouching down as if to deliver his message directly into her mind. "Every single act of rebellion." Her body trembled with his words, she enjoyed him taking control, but he always knew to find new and exciting ways to spark her spirit. She steadied her body as he got up to continue.

"I want you to think of each of them as a reason for your punishment here today." He states harshly, his voice slow and purposeful. "Now stand, and bend over the bed so that we can begin"

As she gets up from the floor, she sees on the chair in the corner of the room, the black hold-all that she has come to recognise. With every single item that it held, she had grown to learn exactly how they each looked, the sounds that they made and how they felt on her soft, supple skin.

But most of all, she had learned which of them she enjoyed, which she despised, and which she knew to be scared of.

Hoping for a reprieve, she begins to plead with him "Daddy, please I will give you all you could ever want-"

"Yes!" He stops her firmly, before adjusting his stance "you will."

Standing before the bed, she attempts to appeal to his softer side "Please, Daddy if I could just choose what you use, I will give you anything"

His mouth curls up into a soft smile as he closes the distance between them, lovingly stroking her face as he gazes down into her eyes. He takes a moment before speaking.

"My little one, you sell yourself short. You give me everything I could ever want. This evening will be a reminder of our contract. Everything we do this evening is an example of how you honour me with your devotion and submission. This is not for me, this is the punishment you have earned with your bratty behaviour. You knew you would be punished. I think deep down, you long for this." He glances over at the bed, examining the restraints in place, ready for her "and it just so happens, I am more than happy to oblige"

As her resolve crumbles and falls to nothing, she turns to kneel, and drape her body over the bed, thinking back over her initial reluctance to submit. Her need to rebel, to be a brat, to fight. That feels like a lifetime ago as he secure her hands into the restraints at either side of the bed.

With her arms stretched out at either side of her, she is exposed completely for him as he gently traces his fingers up the backs of her thighs. With a touch as light as he is using, she finds herself pulling at her restraints, willing his hands to be rougher with her.

With her face resting against the sheets, she hears the familiar sound of the bag unzipping as his toys rattle against each other. While she expected her heart to begin pounding out of her chest, it didn't. It slowed. Her breathing, too. A calm washes over her as she starts to experience the evening as if someone had turned everything up to 11, the scratch of his rough hands running up her back as he explores her body echoing through your mind, the smell of his musk flooding her nose, the feel of the restraints as she pulls against them, taut straps holding her in place as her skin feels on fire.

She arches her back as he takes his hands away, aching for him to keep caressing her, begging silently for him to explore every inch of her. Listening attentively for the tell tale leather straps of the flogger or the solid knock of the paddle off the wood floor, she hears nothing, she feels nothing. Just as she has almost given in and begged, she feels the soft, gentle touch of leather dancing across her skin, traversing her thighs and back, teasing her. Just as she starts adjusting her body a little to push herself back, aching for more, she feel's the short sharp sting of a crop come down on her ass.

And the evening began...