Girlfriend with Testing Device Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, good." He sighed in relief. "They're back to normal."

"Wait," I said, "that's normal?"

Well, yeah, for them. I guess it's gotta look pretty weird from your perspective, huh?

"Y-yeah." I stammered. I couldn't even begin to make sense of how what I was seeing was at all the way things were supposed to be. Maybe the nerdy cashier was secretly kind of femme and just didn't express more because of work? Or... no... It was my perceptions that were wrong. That Mohawk does belong on that woman's head, and my thinking any differently was what was wrong. That's what I had to tell myself at least, but, man, knowing you were seeing things wrong did nothing to stop you from seeing it that way. It still stuck out like a sore thumb.

"Okay," I said, brandishing the device, "what's next?"

Evan's eyes darted through the crowd frantically.

"I- I don't know! It's too crowded in here. Most of the people I changed have already left. Evan stomped his high-heeled foot. "Shit, shit, shit."

"It'll be okay." I said, "We can find them. What changes did you make?"

"I um, I turned the guard into a baby, there was an old man I think I turned young, a crowd of people I think I clothes swapped, um, one guy was walking around with his girlfriend's legs? I think I turned some teenager into an amazon or something... There were a bunch of others... I don't know, half the time, I didn't even notice any difference."

"That probably just means you did something not immediately apparent," I spoke from experience, "like swapping their junk around or mixing them up mentally."

"Oh no, what have I done?"

Evan was one of those people who was always eager to please, so the idea of actually hurting someone or causing them wrong was... well, he'd be beating himself up about it all week even if it hadn't been his fault.

"Evan, listen to me. It's fine. Look, we'll swap back who we can, okay? And everyone else, well, they're not suffering for it, at least. No one's noticing anything out of the ordinary, right?

"I know... I just... I feel so guilty. Here you had asked me to help you use the thing responsibly and then I get my hands on it everything turns to shit and I wind up probably ruining a bunch of people's lives. I'm a monster."

His fists were balled up so tightly that his knuckles had gone white.

"Hey now! I said, taking his hand. "None of that! It was an accident, right? It was a bit of a mess, maybe, but again, no one notices or cares. I mean, at the worst they'll probably be mildly inconvenienced and will have to buy new clothes, like we did.

"Yeah..." he frowned. "But even that's like..."

"Maybe I shouldn't be having you zap me after all." I put on a wry smile as I tried to shift the tone. "Lord only knows what kind of weirdness might ensue."

He laughed weakly. "That's probably a good idea."

"Look," I said, taking out my bag "let's put the device away for now. We can figure out what we want to do with the thing later. For now let's just focus on more shopping, okay?"

He brightened up a little.

"And," I continued "if you see anyone you messed up along the way, you can swap them back. But that's the only time we'll use it, okay?"

"Okay." He nodded. "That sounds... reasonable." He paused and looked back into the crowd "I still feel pretty shitty about this though."

I put my hand on his shoulder. "I know, baby, I know."

Evan kind of half melted into me. We both smiled, glad to have each other.

"I do want to bring it to Elizabeth though." I added. "We need her boob money to pay for all these new clothes."

He laughed. "Right. That sounds like a problem for tomorrow though."

I smiled. "Exactly. Right now I just want to get you home and get you out of all those clothes."

He leaned in forward, showing me his tits. "After a morning like that and after all this, you're still raring to go, huh?"

I blushed and almost jumped out of my seat as I suddenly felt his delicate foot rubbing against my crotch. If I wasn't raring to go before I sure as hell was now.

"Baby, It's crazy how much I want you." My heavy breathes added emphasis. "You have no idea how much I've been struggling not to just drag you off into a dark corner somewhere and pound your gorgeous little body silly all day."

"Funny," he said, "I can think of a few dark corners that would be perfect."

He gave me a wink. It was still the wrong eye, but I'd take it.

We managed to survive the rest of our little shopping trip in one piece, and with minimal additional havoc from the device. I won't say we were 100% successful in avoiding any further mishaps, but we got pretty close. And hey, we managed to fix a few of Evan's errant swaps along the way, which made us both feel pretty good, even if it was a bit of a weird experience on my end to try and process the fact that, for example, that old man hadn't been the one who was initially pregnant, but rather his daughter instead.

Shit. Looking back at it, I don't think we ever swapped those parents and their kids back around, had we? Well, so much for that being temporary.

I'll admit, by the end of our shopping trip I was having trouble keeping up. Evan just wanted to go into store after store. His enthusiasm was inexhaustible. It seems swapping him with that girl had created a monster. Not even the promise of heading home early for some steamy private time could dissuade him from shopping right up until the mall closed down.

It's amazing how much can change in a day. I felt like I had grown into a whole new person. I felt so hopeful. I was attractive, I had Evan, and I felt like nothing in the world could hurt me as long as I had that little device.

Of course, if I knew then what the next few days had in store, I'd have quite while I was ahead and smashed the damn thing right then and there, before all the bullshit at the strip club or the disaster that was the party, and the hell I've had to live with since.

Or... okay, taking a wider view, I'd probably have smashed it the next morning. That night was pretty fun...

To be continued in part 7: Pole Dance Panic