Girlfriend with Testing Device Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god," he said, pulling his hand off my left breast. "I'm so sorry."

I stared angrily into his eyes for a moment, but they were confused and cute and I just couldn't stay mad at him.

Fuck, why'd he have to be so hot? And so close. I could feel the heat of him on my body, the blood rushing through our veins.

I wrapped a hand around the back of his head and pulled it in for a kiss. Maybe this would shut him up.

It took him a few moments to realize what was going on, then a few more to decide what he wanted to do. Then he reciprocated, his lips across mine as he fluttered my hair with one hand. He grabbed me tight and held me in against him, his tongue pressing sumptuously against mine.

He shifted his weight, repositioning to something a little more comfortable as he got an arm behind my back and pulled me in tighter. Ooh, he was strong, and a good kisser. I liked that. It was no time to get carried away, but being in his arms felt warm and safe.

We rolled around a few times until we found a position that suited us both but kept us both hidden. After a few more delicious minutes of making out, he pulled away just long enough to give me a curious little grin.

"Are we really going to do this?" he mouthed. He seemed surprised that a hot girl would be so into him.

I nodded as I, without breaking eye contact, undid his belt and fly. He raised his eyebrows at this, but I gave him a wanton smile to show him that I was serious.

"Well, it beats spending the afternoon in the library giving blowjobs." he laughed.

"Shh!" I put a hand on either of his cheeks and pulled his face into mine, pressing our lips together anew.

He gasped in surprise as I pulled out his dick. It wasn't the biggest I'd ever seen, but it was a good size and was girthy. A goofy, lustful smile crossed my lips as I completely failed to hide my arousal. I kissed the head of it gently with my pussy lips, then impaled myself upon it.

"Oh god, yes!" I gasped out as he began to thrust.

He raised an eyebrow at me smugly.

"Sh-shut up!" I whispered.

I bit my tongue as I struggled to keep my own moans and gasps in check as the bliss washed over my body with each fevered stroke. We were at an awkward angle, me on top half ducking to not be seen above the table, him lying on the floor crumpled up against the table. It was a weird position, but it let him hit so fucking deep as I bounced on top of him.

Wave after wave of pleasure washed over me as he made me his. His heated strokes becoming more and more desperate and animalistic as his own pleasure built.

I don't know how long we were fucking for, but we were both horny and desperate and it wasn't long before hot gooey pleasure was exploding out through every inch of my brain.

"Oh... Fuck!" I cried, "Almost... almost...!" I let out a loud moan, kicking out with one leg and slamming my back into the table by accident, sending something shattering to the floor.

And that's when the door clicked open.

My heart pounded, half in uncertainty and half in lust, as I pulled myself away from Brandon's chest and froze just well enough for him to realize that something was wrong. He stopped too. We listened.

Silence. Had she heard us? Could she see us? I could imagine her poking her head into the room and craning her ears, hunting for any trace of noise.

Each beat of my heart seemed to stretch out in perpetuity as I silently hoped for a miracle. A bead of sweat rolled off my face and crashed to the floor with what seemed to me to be a deafening roar.

And then, that silent eternity later, there was a sigh of frustration, then the sound of a door closing, and footsteps echoing down the hall.

I collapsed on top of Brandon in relief.

We lay there for what felt like forever, still silent, not wanting to tempt fate.

Finally, Brandon gave an experimental thrust of his hips, low and gentle and silent. Given that he had his dick buried hilt-deep inside me, this had quite the effect. I let out something that could have been a laugh and could have been a moan of pleasure, then bit my lip and nodded.

Not too long after, he was pumping into me once more. This time, I was able to let myself get a little louder, and Brandon followed suit. After the initial silence, he seemed to take every opportunity he could to make me cry out and gasp and moan and squirm. He was playing me like an instrument and I loved every second of it.

We rolled around once more, no longer restricting ourselves to hiding behind the table. Soon he had me pinned good and proper. God I could feel the heat rising as his dick pounded into me harder and harder while I cried out for more. He was jackhammering into me, each thrust causing my tits to bounce and my toes to curl. I was lost in a sea of sensation as I once again approached that pinnacle that Elizabeth had so rudely interrupted. Once more he had me on the verge of screaming out.

"Wait wait," he said, suddenly stopping. "do you smell that?"

"Huh?" I opened one eye. "What?"

"Is that... smoke?"

Fifteen minutes later, the fire was out. Brandon and I were sitting out by the firetruck - our campus had its own fire department, apparently - with those little blankets put over our shoulders and water bottles in hand. Brandon was trying to explain to one of the firefighters how he'd accidentally knocked over some of the beakers and then been so engrossed in the experiment that he didn't even realize what was happening until it was too late. Basically, he was taking the blame. Fuck, what a sweetheart.

I, on the other hand, was trying as hard as I could to just shrink up and disappear. This was probably the most embarrassing moment in my whole life. I should have known better. I should have been cognizant of how stupidly dangerous those chemicals could be. But.. but no, I had no idea those chemicals could start fires. Or worse. Brandon had said we got lucky. God, I felt like such an idiot. Was this what my life was going to be from now on? Just a series of colossal fuck ups because I was too stupid to know better?

A crowd had formed. Half the people were students who had to be evacuated, half were people who had come to out to watch the commotion. They cheered as one of the firefighters emerged from the building to give the all clear.

Fuck.

There, standing a head taller than most of the rest of the crowd, was Elizabeth. Of course. She probably hadn't gotten very far. And now she was scanning through the crowd. Did she suspect I had something to do with this? Or maybe that if she'd missed me inside, she'd now find me here, in the group of evacuated students?

I turned my back to her, hoping to not let her get a glimpse of my face. The firefighters had wanted a statement, but they were still busy talking to Brandon. Maybe I could slip away without them noticing? I felt bad leaving Brandon behind. He seemed sweet and he was a good kisser, but it was probably best he didn't get caught up in all this. I hoped he'd be okay.

I stood up and started to walk away as casually as I could muster. Not too slow, not too fast, pretending for all the world that everything was fine. If anyone looked at me, I was sure, they'd see just another student in the crowd, hurrying to class.

I didn't look back, but I could imagine Elizabeth's eyes burning into the back of my head. I kept feeling like I was going to round a corner and run right into her, or that I'd feel her hand on my shoulder at any moment. As soon as I had cleared line of sight, I started to run.

When next I had a chance to think, I was sitting in the gym changeroom waiting for cheer practice to start.

I hated being early for cheer practice. Normally there was a certain smell about the changeroom from all the girls present. It was like a soft medley of perfume when everyone was getting ready for practice and like hot sweaty sex when everyone was changing back. I'd always loved the way girls smelled. Today though, I was the first one here and the whole place just smelled like, well, a changeroom.

I was over an hour early, but I couldn't think of where else to go. I just had to hope that Elizabeth wouldn't be able to track me down here too.

I fidgeted a little as I sat on one of the benches in the back. I kept glancing over at my bag. I knew that now really wasn't the time, but I hadn't quite managed to climax when I'd been fucking Brandon and I was still all worked up from it. Don't get me wrong, I love my libido, but sometimes it was a bit of a pain in the ass.

I took a seat and spread my legs, pulling out the larger of the two dildoes I had packed away earlier. I ran my tongue up its length while I rubbed at the folds of my needy pussy lips with the other. These two were a matching set. I liked to call the big one Jack and the little one Jill. Get it? They made for good all purpose dildoes. Not too long, not too short, good grip and texture, and they both had balls at one end so you never had to worry about them slipping and getting lost in your ass like that one time. Sure, they weren't the best dildoes in my collection, but they did the job well enough and I could navigate them around a toilet stall if need be, unlike some of my larger toys.

Honestly, it shouldn't have been much of a surprise that I broke down and started masturbating. I mean, ordinarily, I'd have had like, a dozen orgasms by now, but today, well, it had been a weird day and I was all squirmy because of it. It probably didn't help that my ass felt so empty. It had gotten so used to a plug that now that I wasn't using one it was just begging to get stuffed. I pinched one of my nipples and moaned. Once I had a good head of steam built up, I decided, I was going to get both of these babies going at once and give my ass the good hard pounding it really deserved.

"Oh, fuck yes!" I groaned as I buried Jill to the hilt inside me. I shivered in delight as I crushed my thumb into my throbbing clit. Jill was bigger than Brandon had been, not to mention firmer and less real, but right now that didn't matter. I closed my eyes and tried to imagine I was still fucking him again all the same, imagining his warm tongue across my lips, finishing what we had started. I gasped again.

That's when the door opened and someone stepped inside. I dropped Jill in shock and my whole body went into survival mode. Someone was there. I couldn't see them, but I could hear them. Was it Elizabeth? Had she found me somehow? I darted my eyes around, looking for a place to hide. Maybe I could shove myself in a locker? No, she'd hear me clamoring to get inside. Plus, again, there's no way these tits and ass would fit.

I managed to take cover behind one of the rows of lockers just in time to hear footsteps rush past. I guess I had to hope that she'd be just as superficial in her inspection of the changeroom as she had been in her inspection of the chem lab. This was good. If I could move quietly enough, maybe I could out-maneuver her.

"Are you sure no one's around?" came a familiar voice.

"Yeah," rose a response, "I just checked. Besides, we have like, an hour before practice. No one's around."

Wait, that wasn't Elizabeth. That was Sandra. and Kiley? They were the two youngest members of the squad. What were they doing here? I peeked one eye around and had to bite my tongue to stop myself from laughing. In one of the opposite corners, where they evidently thought they wouldn't get caught, Kiley was pressing her body into Sandra, running kisses along the girl's tender, muscular neck.

"Okay, look. Before we go any further" said Sandra "I just want to remind you that this doesn't mean I'm gay."

Kiley just grinned as she leaned up and kissed Sandra full on the lips. Their tongues intertwined as they spent what must have been a full minute swapping spit before coming up for breath. Kiley pulled away, gently biting Sandra's lower lip as she went.

"Does that mean," Kiley asked, moving down to kiss at Sandra's neck. "That you're not going to suck my dick?"

"What? No, hey, I never said that." Sanda clarified as Kiley started to undo her blouse, "A bet's a bet."

"God, you have a great body." Kiley said, running her hand along one of Sandra's well-developed arms before caressing the firm muscle of the girls' muscular chest.

"You're not so bad yourself." Sandra teased; her eyes locked on Kiley's tube top.

"Not gay, huh?" Kiley laughed.

"Oh, shut up." Sandra blushed and adjusted the erection poking free from her skirt. "Come on, what are you waiting for? Do you want me to suck your dick or not?"

Oh my god, I thought. I had to say something. I couldn't just keep spying on them like this, could I? This was wrong, this was a massive betrayal of trust, this was... fuck. This was actually kind of hot. Shit. I really shouldn't be here, but... I bit my lip to suppress a moan as I lowered my hand to my juicy clit. Where had I left that dildo?

When I returned, Sandra had taken to a bench and Kiley had taken to her knees. She was using a backpack as padding so that the cold hard floor wouldn't hurt her knees. Smart girl. Kiley leaned her head back and grinned triumphantly as Sandra patiently, almost teasingly, undid the other girl's zipper.

Personally, I'd be putting on a great big show to let her know just how eager I was to please her dick - girls love that - but Kiley was playing it coy, acting like she didn't especially care if she sucked Kiley off or not, like she was reluctant. It was a play designed to make Kiley feel powerful. Based on the look on Kiley's face, it was working.

Kiley grinned as Sandra finally freed her cock from her shorts. It flopped before Sandra's face, its already rock-hard form all but filling her field of vision.

"Yeah, you like that, huh?" asked Kiley.

Sandra rolled her eyes. "I'll tell you what." she said, a sly smile working its way across her lips as she grabbed Kiley's dick in one hand and started to gently stroke. "I'll bet you double or nothing that you can't keep quiet the whole time I'm sucking your dick."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"You're always prattling!"

"I don't prattle! It's dirty talk! It's sexy!"

"Yeah, cause that's totally what a girl wants to hear when she's sucking your dick."

"Th-that's exactly what I want to hear when I'm sucking a girl's dick!"

"Yeah, but you're so bad at it."

"Sh-shut up! You're one to talk!"

"Make me" said Sandra, sticking out her tongue and winking.

"What? Oh!" Kiley grinned "Oh, I see how it is. Maybe I will make you shut up!"

And with that Kiley shoved her dick deep into Sandra's mouth. She gasped a little in surprise, which quickly turned into her gagging and then a fit of coughs. When they started up again, Sandra took her time to acclimatize to the other girl's sizeable portion of meat, but soon she was bobbing her head up and down as Kiley's hips bucked and shivered.

"Oh fuck!" Kiley gasped in pleasure. "I needed this so bad."

Sandra had her skirt flipped up, her own considerable member drawn. She was jacking off with one hand while she used the other to stabilize and pump Kiley's dick as it pounded in and out of her throat.

My own masturbatory pleasure was mounting. I let out a small moan as I worked Jill deeper into my pussy, thankful that they couldn't hear my cry over the cacophony that was their cunnalingus.

Kiley grabbed Sandra's pigtails and started to use them as handle bars, forcing Sandra to fuck her face with a renewed sense of urgency. Sandra moaned as Kiley bottomed out in her throat, a sensation that threw Kiley into a frenzy.

I sighed. They were enjoying themselves, sure, but honestly, Sandra's technique left a lot to be desired. She had the general idea right of course, but she was really making Kiley do all the work. Not that I could fault her for it, I supposed, it seemed to be working

Still, I could tell that Sandra was getting desperate for some release of her own. I couldn't blame her; I knew that feeling all too well. I wished I could get in there and help them out. And I was pretty sure that it wasn't just selfish envy saying that, too. I mean, just at look at the way that poor girl was squirming. God, what I wouldn't give to have some of that...

Wait. A grin spread across my face. Who's to say that I couldn't?

"Oh fuck," gasped Kiley, driving Sandra's hot mouth into her crotch, "That's so good, I'm so close."

"Well, well, well." I said, stepping around the corner and trying to sound for all the world like I'd just caught them with a hand in the cookie jar rather than with a dick in the mouth. "What do we have here?"

Sandra coughed as she choked in surprise. She pulled her head back, sputtering and wiping at her mouth as she turned to hide her bare, muscular chest.

"It's not what it looks like!" cried Kiley, trying and failing to stuff her massive throbbing cock back in her tight little shorts.

I couldn't help but laugh.

"Wait, Slut?" asked Kiley, realization slowly dawning. "What are you doing here?"

"Jesus, Slut!" said Sandra, between coughs. "You scared us half to death!"

"You look like you girls could use a hand." I tried and failed to suppress a giggle.

"Huh?"

"Or, if not that," I grinned "maybe one of these." Like a magician, I pulled my out from behind my back, a wobbling dildo ready for action in each.

Kiley's jaw dropped as she realized what was happening.

"Wait, hold on, what?" said Sandra, trying to hide her excitement. "Why were you were just walking around with those?"

"Hey, you never know when your going to need them." I shrugged. "Like right now. Come on, butts in the air, girls."

Each of the other girls looked to the other for approval before turning back to me. Their eyes were sparkling with excitement.

"Mmm, okay," shrugged Sandra, still playing it cool. "but this still doesn't mean I'm gay!"

"Oh my god, Sandra." Kiley laughed. "Its fine, we believe you."

The two girls started to enthusiastically strip off what few articles of clothing they had remaining.

"Wait, wait, hold on." whined Kiley. "I'm not done with my blowjob."

"Oh my god, what?" asked Sandra, incredulously.

"I won the bet fair and square!"

"Here," I said, sliding up to her "why don't i help you out with that?"

I crawled over to her, my plump ass wiggling behind me as I went. A look of utter lust on my face as I stared at Kiley's hard dick.

I wrapped one hand around her hot wet dick and started to pump gently while I sniffed and sucked at her delicious balls. Kiley had these great big testicles that were always slipping out of her panties. She loved getting them sucked and I was more than happy to oblige.

Kiley got down on her knees next to me and started to kiss and worship Kiley's shaft, bobbing her head up and down along its length, swirling with her tongue. I grabbed Sandra's dick and started to stroke, matching the rate at which she was going down on Kiley's cock. Oh god, she was practically purring.

"Y-yeah..." Kiley moaned. "You like that, huh? You like my big dick?"

"I win!" said Sandra, pulling off just long enough to laugh.

"Oh, fuck! No fair!" gasped Kiley "You - oh! - you used Slut as a distraction! I-" whatever else Kiley had to say it was drowned out in a sea of moans.

She was close to cumming, but I didn't want her cum just yet. We were only getting started. I pulled off of Kiley and took Sandra with me.

"Aw, come on, what the heck?"

"Not so fast." I chided "If you cum now it'll bring everything to a premature end."

"Aw," she whimpered, "but I wanna cuuum."

"Then bend over." I said, grinning as I brandished Jack.

The two of them bent over and I began to rub some lube into their tight holes, starting with Sandra, who I was gentle with, then Kiley, with whom I was not. She was still so worked up from the blowjob that she practically exploded as soon as my finger found itself inside her tight little hole.