Girlfriend with Testing Device Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on, Slut," said Sandra, tugging on my arm, "we've got to go"

"But what about Kiley?"

"She'll be fine. That girl is after you, right? We've got to get out of here."

"No! I'm not leaving her." I turned and tried to dig my feet in, but it was no good. The grass was slippery and Kiley, despite her size, was much stronger than she looked. I was being physically dragged away.

"They'll be fine!" Sandra grunted "But we won't unless you move your feet! Come on, run!"

I turned back to look. Stacey was helping Kiley back on her feet while Jenny stood between us and Elizabeth. Elizabeth was saying something to Jenny, but I couldn't make it out. She saw Sandra and I making an exit and started to run, diving around Jenny as she went. Jenny turned and gave chase, which was all the prompting I needed to start retreating in earnest.

I don't know how far we got, but we were definitely putting on distance. Glancing over my shoulder I could see that Elizabeth was outpacing Jenny, but not us.

"Keep running!" Sandra gasped.

I glanced back again. Elizabeth had stopped and had grabbed one of the random students milling about. She was pointing the device in my direction.

I didn't know what that thing did or what sort of range it could do it over, but I did know that I did not want to be its target. Not again, not ever again. I threw myself to the ground as I dove around a corner.

Zzzzttttt

I was all alone. A confused bystander the only one around. I don't know how she had gotten to Sandra so fast, but her words were still echoing in my ears. Keep running. Maybe if Elizabeth was chasing after me, she'd be too distracted to do anything to them. That's what I had to hope for.

And so, I climbed back onto my feet and I took off once again, running as fast and as far as I could. Not looking back, not stopping. Running until the air pounded in my lungs. Only then did I stop for breath.

I was completely and utterly alone. Did it work? Did I get away? Well, for now at least, I supposed. But what about my friends? And how much longer could I keep living like this? Constantly running and hiding?

I jumped as I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Hello again, Ellen." came an unfamiliar voice. "I've been looking all over for you. We need to talk."

To be continued in chapter 20: Breast laid plans.