Girlfriend with Testing Device Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sensitive?" Laughed Sandra.

"Sh-shut up!" Kiley huffed. "I bet you cum before me!"

"Ha!" She cried. "You're on!"

"Girls," I said. "if this is going to be a fair, uh, a fair fight, you're going to have to both take a more like, even stance than that."

We ended up rolling around a few times until we found something that was fair and comfortable. I was lying down on my back while the two of them lay on either side, alternating between competing to see who could lap at my pussy better and to see which was the better kisser while I, all the while, of course, drove my dildos home into their tight, eager asses.

That was the idea anyway. For two girls who are so competitive, they were remarkably distractible. No sooner did I have a rhythm going than the two started to get so engrossed by their own pleasure they stopped paying attention to anything besides their own moaning.

It didn't take long for things to evolve into a pile of writhing, muscular girl flesh as the two of them started to grind their dicks against whatever was convenient, starting with my tits and then eventually each other. I tried to time my thrusts to keep pace.

Soon the two girls were howling in pleasure as I grinded my phallic proxies into their prostates with each deft thrust. Sandra was shivering with each burst of pleasure, cooing in delight. Kiley reached out and they held hands.

"Oh fuck!" cried Stacey at last, her toes curling and her whole body going stiff as rope after hot juicy rope of cum shot out of her twitching dick and all over Kiley's stomach.

"Ha!" shouted Kiley "I wi-oh god!" she moaned out as I gave her a particularly deep thrust.

"Oh my god!" came a voice from behind us. "What the fuck is this?"

We turned. Jenny and Stacey and what had to be half the rest of the team were all standing, staring. Their expressions ranged from shy bemusement to wonton envy. We'd been so loud we hadn't even heard them come in.

"Girls, girls!" Stacey yelled. "Come on! You can't wait till after practice?"

"Sorry Stacey!" said Sandra.

"You could have least let the rest of us know!" Jenny laughed "I've been sitting in the lounge playing on my phone this whole time."

"Wait!" groaned Kiley "I'm not finished yet, I still haven't - oh god - I still haven't - oh, oh, oh - cuuuuuum!" She cried out as she said this, my perfectly timed thrusts and her bucking hips bringing her right over the crest of euphoria. Cum sprayed out of her dick like a fire hose, splattering across her stomach and the changeroom floor.

"Great. Thanks for that, Slut." said Stacey, one hand on her hip. "Now they're going to be a puddle of goo for the entire practice."

"Worth it." said Kiley as she and Sandra leaned on each other for support. Sandra put an arm around Kiley as the two began to cuddle.

"Keep the snuggling brief you two, we don't stall practice for nothing."

I rose to my legs, knees sore and still horny. The girls were good, don't get me wrong, and there was something really sweet and gentle about a nice sapphic licking, but I think they'd spent too much time making out and not enough time getting me off. I mean, normally I'd not have minded, but I was starting to get desperate here.

"Oh hey," said Jenny "You coming to the bars with us tonight, Slut? Were you with us last week? I can't remember."

"Oh, yeah, that sounds like fun." I nodded. There would probably be some cute boys there. Had I been there last week? I couldn't remember either.

Stacey and Jenny turned and looked at each other, frowning.

"Is everything okay?" asked Jenny.

"Yeah," I looked up and smiled as genuinely as I was able. "Everything's fine." Shit, I didn't want to let it all out in front of these girls. They were my friends yeah, but we all knew that the practice came first, and I didn't want them to think I was going to be a liability or anything. I needed to be strong for them.

"What, no, hold on." said Stacey. "Somethings clearly bothering you."

"W-what do you mean?" I glanced around nervously. Was I so obvious?

"Well for starters, you're not even wearing a buttplug."

"Oh my god!" gasped Jenny, grabbing my jiggly ass and spreading my cheeks. "You're right. Slut what's the matter?"

"How-" I blushed. "What does that have to do with anything?"

"Well, the last time you weren't wearing a plug it was because you got snubbed by your girl crush, wasn't it?"

"Jenny!"

"What? Its true!"

I blushed deeper.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Stacey said, "We're not going to pry or anything, but you know you can tell us if anything is bothering you, right? We're here for you." She looked around at the other girls. They all nodded.

"I... I..." my eyes were welling up but I blinked them back. "Thanks." I was trying my best to stay strong, but I melted when Stacey went in for a hug.

"Come on," she pulled back to look me in the eye "you can tell us."

And, well, I spilled. I told them everything. About the fight in the restaurant and the little box and how now I was an idiot and I was going to start failing my classes because of it, and how I had to leave a good kisser behind after almost burning a building down, and how all day long Elizabeth has been after me.

I expected them all to hate me, to think I was crazy or to dismiss me as a lunatic, but instead, they all just joined in on the hug until it was an enormous girly pile of love and acceptance.

"Feeling any better?" asked Stacey as the hug came apart.

"A little?" I laughed. "It's good to know you girls care."

"You're in a bunch of Professor MacArthur's classes, right?" Stacey asked. "I'm a biology major, but I've had to take some of his chem classes as prerequisites. Maybe I can tutor you? No way am I about to let one of my girls flunk out. "

"How hard can it be, right?" Chimed Jenny. "And look, I wouldn't even worry too much about what happened in the lab. If you weren't certified to be handling those chemicals then they shouldn't have let you anywhere near them. I can look into the specific campus bylaws regarding it, but I'd say you've got a pretty solid case if they try to get you in trouble for it, and I'd be willing to argue your case before any authorities who try to say otherwise."

"And if that Elizabeth girl shows up here," declared Kiley, making a fist in the air, "I'll kick her ass!"

"Oh my god, Kiley." laughed Sandra

"What?"

"The point is, Slut," said Stacey. "no matter what's going wrong with your life, we want to help out. We're there for you."

There was a smattering of agreement from the rest of the girls.

"I- I don't know what to say."

"This is where you say 'Gee thank you," said Jenny "I don't know what I did to deserve such amazing and beautiful friends'"

"Thank you, Thank you all." I laughed, holding out my arms for another group hug. I'd been so surprised by the last one I hadn't been able to really participate, but this time I gave as good as I got. Maybe it was just the sex buzz I still had going on, but being crushed by a comforting wall of feminine muscle really made me feel safe and accepted.

"Now," chimed Stacey. "Not to put a damper on things, but times a wasting. We've got a practice to do."

Everyone laughed.

Practice itself was another bit of strangeness. My memory of the cheer routines and terms was... incomplete? Some of them I felt like I'd known my whole life but others caught me completely by surprise. Luckily, even if my brain didn't know what it was doing, my body did. My muscle memory was as sharp as ever. I just had to trust in my body's autopilot and avoid overthinking. Easier said than done.

Still, everyone was remarkably understanding about everything. Even Stacey, who comes down like a hawk on any little imperfections, was telling me that I was doing really well considering it was my first time learning a lot of these concepts.

What I was trying very hard not to think about was how terrified I was about the notion that this... whatever it was... extended to my cheerleading. Was there no avenue left untouched? What else was I missing? There could be huge chunks of my life missing for all I knew and I was just completely ignorant of it. At least... at least it only seemed to have taken part of my cheer knowledge. I wondered why?

After practice, some of the girls had offered to keep me company, which was sweet given that today wasn't an orgy day or anything, but I turned them down. As much as I needed to get off, I needed to get home and study even more. I needed to have the basics down at least if Stacey's tutoring was going to be of any help, and I had a long way to go if I was going to make enough sense out of everything to pass this upcoming test.

The first to be done changing, I said my goodbyes and stepped out into the cool evening air. It had gotten dark, but the gym was close enough to the center of campus that a few people with evening classes were still milling around. Everything seemed so peaceful and quiet. The world smelt of fresh rain as wet asphalt sparkled a reflection of the streetlights and water clung to the grass like morning dew.

"Oh my god! There you are!"

My heart froze in my chest. That voice.

"I've been looking everywhere for you!"

"E-Elizabeth!" I tried not to let the terror in my voice through.

"You weren't at home, you haven't been answering your phone, I couldn't find you anywhere on campus... you have no idea how worried I was."

"W-what did you do to me, Elizabeth?" I clenched my fists. All I wanted to do was run, but I was so sick of trying to hide. Besides, I needed answers.

"What?"

"What did you do to me, Elizabeth? Nothing makes sense anymore! Nobody else even sees that there's a problem, but I do. I know I do. I'm not crazy. I know you had something to do with it. You and that weird box thing. What was it? What did you do?""

"Shit." Elizabeth's smile faltered as she let out a sigh. "That's what I was afraid of."

"What did you do!?" I yelled.

"Okay, calm down." She reached for her bag. "Look, things went wrong, okay? I understand that. None of this was supposed to go this way. But that's fine, I can fix it. I'm fixing it, Ellen."

"You can fix it?" hope rose in my chest.

"I can. When I'm done, this won't even be an unpleasant memory."

What was that supposed to mean? I took a step back.

"You can start by telling me what the hell is going on." I said.

"Look," she sighed and gave a kind of exasperated shrug. "It's... it's a really long story, okay?"

"I- I thought you were my friend, Elizabeth"

"I... I am! I swear to you I am. That's why this is so important!"

"Then how could you do this to me? And now you won't even tell me what you did? Why Elizabeth? Why?"

"I was angry," she glanced down guiltily, "and stupid, and I just... I thought that you needed to know what it was like."

"To be dumb? "

"To be looked down on. To be me."

"What?"

"But of course, what good did that do? You were still so happy, somehow, and I wasn't. And I couldn't even look at you without feeling like a fucking monster. I still can't. And yet despite it all, you still turned against me. It just... it made me so mad. And in the heat of the moment I did something I regret."

"What are you talking about, Elizabeth? How are you not happy? You have a great life! You're smart, you have a well-paying job and you have a perfect boyfriend who loves you just as much as you love him."

I tried to look her in the eye, but she turned away, refusing to meet my gaze.

"Yeah, now I have all those things. But what good have they done me?"

"You've always had a great life Elizabeth; you've just never been able to see it."

"Don't give me that crap. I'm nothing compared to you! We've always known it. I'm practically a sidekick, a secondary character in your life! The fuckup who suffers as a moral example."

"That's not true!" "You've always been the one I look up to most. My world revolves around, Elizabeth, you know that!"

"And yet look at you. One day without me and you made new friends. You were happy despite it. And even with Evan, I... I wasn't. Even with the deck stacked in my favor I'm still the loser."

"What? You and Evan are the happiest couple I know! You two love each other more than anything. That's why it was so hard watching you fight."

"That's how it's supposed to be, I know." she sighed. "Which means that the problem is me, isn't it? I'm not an idiot, I can see that much."

"Huh?"

"And that's why I've got to fix this, Elles." she gave a weak smile. "Because I've burned too many bridges, but I can still make things right, I can use this device to make everyone happy. I can make things the way they're supposed to be. What do you say, Elles?" she looked up at me. "Will you let me set things, right?"

There was a pause as I tried to pull some sort of consensus from the swirling emotional chaos that was my brain.

"No." I said, shakily clenching a fist as I taking a step forward.

"No?"

"I- I can't trust you, Elizabeth! What you did to me... its the most horrible thing I can imagine. Do you know what that's like, Elizabeth? That hurt, that betrayal?"

"Yeah, Elles. I do. I'm sorry... you... you weren't supposed to know."

"I wasn't supposed to know? Like that makes it better?"

"Not better..." she glanced downwards, "just... not as bad."

"I can't believe you! I trusted you! I cared for you! You are the closest thing in my life I have to love and you were not just going to subject me to this... to this awful nightmare, you were going to make it so that I didn't even know what was happening? How could you?"

"Elles..."

"Stop calling me that!" I cried "Why are you calling me that!"

"S-slut." Elizabeth said, blushing.

"See? Look at you. You can't even say my name after what you've done." tears were streaming down my face. "I- I may not know what's going on, I may not know much at all any more, but I do know one thing, Elizabeth, and that's that after what you've done I never want to see your face again."

"What!? I'm trying to make things right!" she growled as she started walking towards me. "Why won't anyone just let me fucking help them!"

"No!" I took a step back. "Get away from me!"

"Look, I'm sorry," Elizabeth said, darkly. "I didn't want to do this, but you leave me no choice. It's for the best, I promise you. You might not appreciate that right now, but its true."

Elizabeth pulled something out of her bag and pointed it at me. Panic flushed through me as I saw it. That was the thing. The weird device. What was she going to do now? Had she already done not enough? How... how much worse could she make things? An image of me so dumb I couldn't even read or speak flashed through my mind. I had to get out of there.

I turned and I ran, leaping off the front stairs and sprinting off down the lawn.

"Oh, come on!" she yelled.

There was an angry sigh and then I heard another voice crying out in confusion.

Zzzzttttt

I gasped. She had one hand firmly gripped around my collar.

"Stop running!" she hissed. "I am trying to help!"

I glanced around as best I could for some way to escape. I couldn't believe I'd let her get so close. In the distance, someone, confused, turned and started scampering off.

I struggled against her, grabbing at my collar with both hands, practically choking myself in the process. I fumbled desperately for the little clip but it was no good. I couldn't... I couldn't... there!

I fell away. Elizabeth stumbled backwards as my collar suddenly gave way, her grip around it still tight.

Oh god, I was naked. My instincts told me I should try to cover up, to try to hide my shame, but my other instincts were telling me good and loud that speed was more important than being prude right now.

I tried to spring away, scampering over the grass, but it was no use. Elizabeth had recovered her balance and swung an arm out. She caught one of mine and pulled, sending me spiraling to the ground. I crashed into the soft wet grass of the lawn with a thud and a roll. I was crawling away from her, still desperate to get away, but Elizabeth was walking towards me faster than I could escape.

"Don't worry, Elles." she said. "This'll all be over soon."

Thwak!

Like a blur, something had struck Elizabeth. She stumbled back, clutching at her face. Blood was pouring from her nose. The device fell to the ground with a soft thud.

"This girl bothering you, Slut?" came a voice.

"Holy shit," came another. "Did you seriously just do that?"

I turned and I looked. Kiley was standing between me and Elizabeth, holding her arms up defensively. Sandra was standing over me protectively. Stacey and Jenny were rushing forward, their bags dropped over by the gym doors they had just come out of.

"What the actual fuck!?" Elizabeth raged "Did you just fucking punch me? You... you absolute bitch!"

"Leave her alone!" said Kiley.

"I don't fucking believe this!" she roared. "You don't understand! I'm just trying to put things straight!"

"I think," Jenny said, "maybe you've done enough already. Why don't you-"

"Jesus Christ, Kiley! You can't just go around fucking punching people like that!" interrupted Stacey, going into full damage control mode. She turned to Elizabeth and tried to put a supportive hand on her shoulder. "Look, you'll have to forgive my friend, this all some kind of misunderstanding. I'm sure that -"

Elizabeth shrugged off Stacey's hand and took a lunge at Kiley. Sandra took a step back in surprise. Kiley was quick though, she twisted aside just in time and shoved Elizabeth off balance as she passed.

"Its alright, girls." Kiley laughed "I got this."

"Come on, Slut," said Sandra, helping me to my feet. "let's get out of here."

"Kiley! Be careful!" I warned. "She's got some kind of weird box!"

"I'm sure she'll be fine." Sandra said. "Box or not, she does this martial arts crap all the time. Now come on, move your feet."

Elizabeth sprung forward and tried to shove Kiley out of her way in order to get to me, but Kiley deflected Elizabeth's blow with one hand and hand and punched back with the other, landing a strike to Elizabeth's gut. She doubled over in pain and stumbled back. A bloodsoaked look of confusion and anger crossing her face.

Elizabeth lashed out at Kiley again, but the results were the same. Kiley's hands were so fast that in the dark I couldn't even tell where she was hitting.

Finally, Elizabeth tried to tackle her, grabbing at her body as she charged into her with all her weight. Kiley rolled with it, falling back and slipping out of Elizabeth's grip, sweeping at her legs as she did. Elizabeth fell forward as she slipped on the wet grass, her open bag spilling its contents as it went flying. Elizabeth looked around and grinned a bloody grin. There, maybe 5 feet away, was the box. She scampered across the slick grass and grabbed it, clutching it to her chest protectively.

"Watch out!" I cried "Don't let her use that thing!"

"What thing?"

Zzzzttttt

Elizabeth kicked up onto her feet. going from prone to standing in the blink of an eye. Kiley charged forward and tried to punch, but Elizabeth dodged to the side and grabbed Kiley's extended arm. She spun the poor girl around and kneed her square in the stomach. Kiley fell to the ground like a sack of bricks.

"Kiley!" I yelled. "She knows martial arts!"

"Kiley, I swear to god, so help me, if you are too hurt to perform..." said Sandra as she and Jenny rushed forward to see if Kiley was okay. Elizabeth had left the girl behind and was walking towards me and Sandra.

"I'm fine..." coughed Kiley. "Did you get the number of that truck?"