Girlfriends Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aannd?"

"Nice thing about having minor levels of Fuck You Money. You can tell people like that to fuck off, and then break the lease, walk away. So I bought a house."

"In a month?"

"In about a week. You'd be amazed at how fast you can close with motivated sellers and an all cash offer." I signaled right, hit the garage door button. "We're here."

She stared at my large two story house, with a three car garage on an expansive lot. The house was painted a boring beige -- fucking HOA -- with some limestone cladding. "Oh my fucking god. It's gorgeous."

"Thanks." I hit a button near the top of the door's armrest, out of habit, and the mirrors turned inward. Not that I needed more room in the two car main bay. "Probably should take the painting in via the front door. Oh. Almost forgot." I fished a bank envelope out of my pocket, stuffed with bills. "Got you a mix of bills -- hundreds, fifties, twenties, tens."

She stuffed the envelope in the pocket of her jeans, not counting it.

I raised my eyebrows just a fraction as we exited the vehicle.

She shrugged. Answered my unspoken question about not counting. "You know my Three Rules. I think you kinda like me, wouldn't want me to abruptly exit your life."

I got the hatch opening, then headed to unlock the front door. "Damn straight, skippy. I do kinda like you. A lot."

She tagged along, carrying the rice cooker and green workbag. "Again. Not nearly as straight as you think."

I rolled my eyes. Opened the door.

"Ooooh," she said. "Niiiice."

"Quit gawking. Let's get that painting inside, then I can give you the fiddy cent tour."

She put the rice cooker and the bag inside, to the right of the doorway.

We unloaded the painting from the Lexus. Inside the house, Cheri looked around at the marble and hardwood floors and the almost complete lack of furniture.

"Where's the furniture?"

I pointed at the blender on the marble kitchen counter. "There."

"Not furniture, sir."

We walked into my two story high living room with natural light pouring into it from a bank of windows stretching from thigh high up to the ceiling twenty feet overhead. The windows overlooked a beautifully landscape back yard stretching back to a black wrought iron fence with a gate to the woodlands beyond.

"Wow," Cheri said. "Love all this natural light. Great painting light."

We leaned the painting against the wall facing the bank of windows. At the top of the wall, one floor up, a wooden railing upstairs overlooked the living room.

"Thanks. Where in this room do you think we should hang the painting?"

"You've got almost no art on the walls!"

"Moved here from a small apartment with not much wall space. Been a bit busy since then, what with escaping my psycho ex and grieving my lost innocence and whatnot."

"Where's the master bedroom?"

I pointed to the right, toward a bare two story wall. "Other side of that wall."

She peeked in the bedroom. "One story in here. Big painting like this, two story wall would be better." She stepped back in the living room. Pointed at the right wall. "Here. Go hold the painting up where you think it should be."

I carried it over, held it up, centered on the wall in landscape position. High enough up that the bottom edge of the painting was around my shoulder level.

"OK. Now let me hold it there, and you take a look."

We switched places. "Looks good," I said.

"What do you see?"

"You grinding against me on your bed last night."

"You only tried it in three orientations. Let me give it another turn clockwise."

She turned it. I tilted my head to the right, trying to get the bed in the right orientation.

Cheri waited.

And then the meaning snapped into a different configuration. We were no longer laying on a bed. We were standing up, with me pressed against a wall, and Cheri standing behind me, her limbs entwined around mine like a grapevine. Her outer thighs pressing my thighs farther apart, her feet crossing mine in the front, stepping on my feet, pinning my legs in place. Her arms holding mine above my head, grabbing me by the wrists. Getting me ready to be assfucked, in a position where I would be utterly submissive, unable to break free.

"Oh," I said. "Not from last night."

She nodded, her eyes narrowed, an almost predatory look on her face. "I'd say... in about five, ten minutes in the future. Depending on how much foreplay you need before you allow me to take your virginity."

***

Cheri

I placed the painting on the floor, leaning it against the left side of the wall. Strode toward Hunter. Grabbed his hand, tugged him toward the wall, roughly pushed him against it so he faced me.

Pressed against him, kissing him hard. My rolled tongue pushed thru his lips, fucking his mouth. I impatiently unbuttoned his shirt as he unbuttoned mine, racing to undress each other first. I flung his shirt away first, and then he lost more time unhooking my bra.

***

Hunter

I finally fumbled off her bra, my hands clumsier than usual in my excitement, freeing her sexy small breasts with erect dark nipples.

By the time I had one of her nipple in my mouth, biting it, she'd unbuckled my belt and yanked both my pants and underwear to mid thigh. I tried to yank down her jeans, but they were fitted tightly around her big round booty.

"Take off your pants and shoes," she gasped. As I did so, she grabbed the waistline of her jeans, yanked them down but kept her black panties on, a slight bulge in the front from her clit. Kicked her shoes off, stepped out of her jeans, flung off her socks.

By now I was completely naked, and she only had her underwear on.

Hiding her clit from my sight? I thought.

She kissed me again, urgently, her hard nipples pressing against my chest, her crotch grinding into mine.

She grabbed me by the shoulders, spun me around, roughly shoved me against the wall.

Grabbed a tube of lube from her green bag, clicked the cap off.

I glanced at the painting next to us as she emulated the position, entwining her legs and arms around mine, roughly spreading my legs apart further.

***

Cheri

"You ready to get fucked?"

"Ummm... OK."

"Such enthusiasm."

"I... well... I've never done that."

"I know," I said. "Like when I tried last night and you kinda freaked... understandably, in retrospect."

He turned his head and looked me in the eyes. "I wanna give you this. Will you be gentle?"

"I'll try. My first time, too."

"First time? Really? How?"

"When a trans mommy loves a straight daddy very..."

"No, I mean, how is it that a gorgeous woman like you hasn't gotten to try that?"

"I have rarified tastes in men. I like straight-ish men... and so far they've liked to take, not be taken. Challenges their masculinity to get... this." I slipped a lubed finger between his cheeks and rubbed my finger against his tight hole.

"Oooooh. Fuck. Wow."

I gently kissed his lips. "Like that?"

"Fuck yeah."

I slowly pushed the finger all the way inside him. He groaned and bucked back against me, his eyes full of acceptance.

I took my finger out. "Show me you want this. Reach around and pull my panties down."

He tugged them down until they dropped to the floor. I stepped out of the panties, shoved them away with a foot, then rubbed my clit against his slippery pink hole. "Can I..."

"Yes."

I pressed hard, not gaining entry into his virgin butt.

"Ow."

"Stop?"

"Go ahead. I want your first time to be amazing."

I leaned my entire body against him, flattening his against the wall. I whispered, "Ready to give me your virginity?"

"Uhn," He grunted. "Please. Fuck me, baby."

"Fuck what?" I said, my clit rubbing circles around his hole.

"Fuck my ass. Please!"

I slowly started pushing.

He grunted. Pushed back.

"Do you want me inside?"

"Fuck yes."

"Say it. Say what you want."

"Shove your clit in me, baby."

"Do you want me to put on a condom?"

"No. I trust you."

"You gotta promise me something," I whispered in a small voice. Holding still. Hugging him tight.

"Mmmm?"

"If we're not using condoms - we can't have sex with anyone else."

"Oh... OK."

"Sure? That's a big commit --"

"I want to give you my body. Take the yes."

I rubbed my nose against his cheek. "I'll take good care of you, baby. I promise."

He nodded.

"You can have sex with me anytime. Call me and fuck me any way you like."

"What if... things change?"

"Then be a man and tell me. Don't fuck around and try to hide it." She took a deep breath, raggedly exhaled. "I don't wanna die because you cheated on me."

He didn't say anything for a while. Just looked softly into my eyes.

***

Hunter

I realized the silence had stretched on awkwardly long. Especially considering how she had me entwined, ready to fuck me. Take my virginity. Except she had gone soft, from talking.

Though the hugging we were doing was nice.

Really nice.

Fuck. I should say something.

"OK. I promise. I won't cheat."

"Thank you," she whispered. "Me either."

"Good talk."

"Want to try some hot role playing?" She resumed grinding against me. Getting stiffer again.

"Whatchu thinking?"

"We can role play we're in a long term relationship. And that made it OK for me to take your virginity. Cause that's what a girlfriend does for her man then."

In the back of my mind, another red flag popped up. The R-word again. I gave it a Strong Ignore. I reached around and squeezed her shaft, rubbed the tip, until her clit was erect again. She started sliding it against my hole, then pushed, hard.

And I found myself responding, pushing back against her thrusting and probing. Getting hard despite the massive amount of sex she'd thrown at me in a very short time. Turned on by this hot role playing, being in a relationship again. God, I needed that.

Her clit pressed painfully hard against my hole as I pushed back, aching to get her inside me. To get taken by this wonderful sexy woman.

"Yes."

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, to anything you want."

"I'm gonna fuck you now, baby. I'm gonna fuck my boyfriend."

"Fuck me --"

***

Cheri

"Look me in the eyes."

He complied, his pupils wide open, his eyes saying 'yes'.

"Reach around and grab my butt. Show me you consent - push me into you."

He reached around and grabbed my booty cheeks. Pushed the tip of my clit a fraction into his yielding hole.

"I wanna watch the look in your eyes when I take your virginity... now." I jammed my clit deeply into his hole.

Ohmygod, ohmygod. Soooo good.

He winced in pain at my roughness, but I saw in his eyes he wanted me so much.

"Oh, god," I moaned. "That feels so fucking good." He was so tight and hot, a perfect sheath for my large clit.

"Aaaah!"

"Yes, baby. Oh, you're so fucking tight. Are you really a virgin?" I thrust deeper inside his ass.

"Not. Any. More!"

I jammed forward, fully inside him, our bodies locked together. We were one now, sharing our bodies. Giving everything...

***

Hunter

Her three inch long clit was short enough and narrow enough that it didn't hurt much as she penetrated me all the way, balls deep. It felt uncomfortably full, but in a good way.

"How do you like my clit, baby?"

"Feels good," I grunted. "Not too big."

She fucked faster. "Size. Is. Over. Rated. For. Anal." She panted out each word, one per thrust. "I'm almost ready to cum. Got a week long load for my bae."

"Cum in me, baby!"

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum. Oooohh. Fuuuckk."

She let go of my hands, grabbed my hips, roughly fucking me. Smashing me against the wall with each thrust, uncomfortably hard. I put my hands against the wall, buffering the pumping of her hips ramming her clit inside my tight aching hole.

"I'm cumming!"

"Gimme your cum!"

She came, moaning and thrashing, making this wonderfully animal growling as she pumped her seed into me, giving me part of her body, leaving a small piece of her inside me to keep. And in that moment, I knew what it was like to be a woman getting taken by her man, wanting his lust.

She pinned me against the wall, spent. Gasping for air, like she'd been sprinting. I let her lean against me, her hot sweat slicked skin pressed against mine.

She turned me around. Wrapped her arms around my neck. Kissed me as I wrapped my arms and legs around her. Squeezing her big sexy African ass, loving the softness over the hard muscles underneath. Holding my baby tight, squeezing her, not wanting this moment to end. "You're so gotdamn sexy."

"I'll be the best girlfriend ever for you," she whispered in my ear. "Give you everything you need."

I felt some of her cum trickling out of my ass, sliding down my leg. It felt good to know she was still inside me. It felt good to hold her, and kiss her. To be with her, sharing the aftermath of the beautiful moment she had captured in the painting beside us. Glimpsing a possible future in her studio and recording it for me to see and remember forever, then making that lovely moment happen. Giving me that remembrance.

12