All Comments on 'Girlfriend's Ex-husband Ch. 03'

by Mu5tang

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

How hard is it to figure out that a girlfriend is not a wife and therefore does not qualify for Loving Wives?

Mu5tangMu5tang10 months agoAuthor

I'm apologize. I am definitely not a English major, and not trying to be. I understand that there are errors in grammar, and punctuation. I appreciate all feedback, critical or praise. Thank you for taking the time to read, as I share my experiences.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Keep writing, please! This is truly a great story and your great about conveying the emotion and action. Bravo!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

To the author, regarding grammar and punctuation. My understanding is that there are people here who will 'clean up' your work, prior to posting, and they'll do it for nothing. I'm no English major either, and didn't even like the subject in high school. But that doesn't mean that I'm not distracted by mistakes, and your work is good enough that it deserves to be presented well.

26thNC26thNC9 months ago

Not even married, how can the cuck have a whorewife?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMu5tang@Mu5tang
I am dating a girl who has introduced me to a new experience. Currently, researching this new fetish and have found that my situation is not that uncommon. I apologize, I am not an English major, nor pretend to be. I understand that I may have grammatical, punctuation, and...