Girlfriend's Fantasy

Story Info
Young couple explore their fantasies.
1.8k words
4.04
20k
10
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sue was a quiet young woman, red headed, huge tits but otherwise tiny. I'd been her first boyfriend and to my knowledge only one other cock had been inside her when she'd taken on a dare and got bareback fucked by a friend from uni.

I'd wanted her to 'go and get fucked and come home leaking cum.' She had done so inspired by a randy girlfriend of hers and when she'd got home, knickerless, bra less and dribbling cum from a clearly fucked cunt I'd ripped her clothing off in the hallway and devoured her until she'd screamed and cum so hard she'd pissed freely onto my face. I'd licked her whole body clean as she described wanking a big 8" cock, licking it, kissing it, having it rammed down her throat before he'd bent her over the coffee table and ploughed her deeply. It had at first hurt because he was so long but the second fuck where she'd been on her back and then when he'd taken her just inside the door before she left to come home had been easier as she was stretched enough.

We repeatedly fucked that night and she woke me sucking on my cock before offering me,

"My last tight hole."

And I'd enjoyed sodomising her harder than ever before as she begged me,

"Fuck it. Fuck my arse hard."

Once we'd reduced the need we had breakfast and chatted, she brought it around to her fantasy, she wanted to see two men sucking and fucking. She wanted to watch it, dirty.

We discussed how we could achieve this and especially being still horny the thought of a glory hole came up. We decided to skip uni on this Friday and go to a nearby adult store where knew there'd be a few men looking to get their cocks sucked or to fuck a warm wet hole.

Sue dressed in a simple button up dress nothing else but sandles, she had home dress in jeans and a t shirt then we headed off. I took a couple of joints which I lit in the car and insisted she join me in although she didn't usually do. She had last night before giving up her cunt to her friend so she inhaled deeply and was stoned by the time we pulled up. We walked the short distance to the town centre shop, I was holding her up as she felt the drugs and was giggling and groping even though we were in public.

Inside, down the stairs we found the usual pre lunch situation less than half a dozen men perusing the shelves, magazines, toys etc. Sue being stoned and randy attracted attention, I teased her that they were all imagining fucking her cunt, feeling her lips around their cocks or chewing on her clearly hard nipples. While I bought tokens for the booths I deftly undid a couple of the buttons of her dress so that her huge heavy tits bulged out of the dress, exposed to all. Sue jumped but quickly relaxed as her tits were hanging freely visible and clearly appreciated by those present.

We moved through the curtain and down the dark hallway to the line of booths. We went into one with two holes and shut the door. I stripped Sue of her dress placing it on the self next to the screen causing her to shiver with the thrill of being naked in public. She sat and began to look for a movie on the screen, playing with her nipples and clit as she did. I stripped off to reveal my rock hard election which Sue grasped and wanked before kissing the head wetly.

The movie showing was just starting a woman with two men with huge cocks which Sue was staring at,

"They'll never fit them in her, they're even bigger than the one that stretched me last night." She mused just as we were distracted by a scratching at one of the glory holes.

Fingers were poking through the hole indicating the owner wanted to suck cock. Sue pushed against my hips so I'd approach the hole and got onto her knees so she could clearly see as my cock was firstly licked then as it pushed into the warm wet mouth beyond. I groaned, Sue squealed in excitement and pushed on my arse so I slid balls deep then began a slow fuck of a strangers mouth. Sue played with my balls and stroked my pucker giving me a running commentary of the sights she had, the dribble, the tongue the sounds of his gagging as he swallowed.

I was close to cumming when Sue squeezed my balls hard and pulled me back.

"Oh no. You don't get to cum before you suck and fuck a cock. My fantasy today."

Then she pushed me back and lent forward herself offering her own lips to the jutting cock. I was surprised at her eager sluttishness and it thrilled me. I watched closely as Sue descended on the cock offered and as it disappeared into her mouth and throat beyond. It was a good thick 7"+ cock, twitching and he moaned as she slid it down until her nose met the wall.

I called out,

"Fuck the sluts throat, she's finger fucking herself just sucking your cock."

He groaned and I saw that her head was bouncing on the wall as he began to face fuck my girlfriend harder than I ever did and she was loving it thrusting fingers in and out of her cunt as she squatted knees spread and open.

This only lasted about 5 minutes before he groaned loudly and called for her,

"SWALLOW IT ALL BITCH."

I watched as Sue gulped eagerly swallowing every drop of his cum as she stuffed her hand into her cunt and ground her clit under her thumb to cum strongly as she drained her first stranger.

He pulled out and a Sue sagged a little until I pulled her to her feet and began to deeply kiss her tasting his cum on her tongue. I whispere to her,

"You're a very dirty slut and I love you my slut."

Sue smiled at me, noticed another cock poking through the wall and nodded towards it,

"Your turn now. I want to see you swallow it all while I wank my cunt, it's fucking pouring down my thighs."

I turned and knelt before the cock, it was even bigger than the one Sue had just serviced, I glanced back at Sue to see her sitting on the chair just off to one side, she'd slumped down so her cunt and arse were exposed, her legs pulled back behind her upper arms and her fingers groping herself open. Another cock was pushed through the second hole just next to her head.

"Suck it faggot. Eat that cock while I fuck myself."

As I turned to descend on the erection next to me I saw Sue turn and kiss the twitching cock head next to her face and moan.

I took the knob in my mouth and sucked it hard before sliding forward until my chin and nose pressed against the wall and I gagged involuntarily as I was stuffed. Sue heard this and spoke up,

"FUCK THST THROAT HARD."

The man I was sucking took up the command and I was instantly being face fucked. As I pressed my face to the wall he slammed as deep as he could, completely withdrew and slammed back in dribbling freely and grunting with the effort of my gagging face fuck.

I heard Sue sloppily slurping on the other cock, her fingers making wet squishy sounds as she groped herself, stretching her Lips and cunt hole. She was moaning in lust, begging for more, wanting it dirty and watch8ng her boyfriend getting face fucked by a stranger.

Soon the man I was servicing announced he was going to cum and as he did Sue was beside me pulling me back so she witnessed the second squirt splashing on my face and between us we kissed around the erupting cock head as the owner groaned in satisfaction.

He pulled back and thanked us, Sue whispered,

"Now your arsehole is going to get fucked my slutty faggot."

I was panting with excitement and groped her open cunt, it was loose and sopping, I probed her arse which made her squeal as she turned back to the cock she'd been teasing. She pulled back on my hips,

"Get it over here, this cock needs a warm wet fuck hole."

I stood, bent forward from the waist and shuffled back towards the cock Sue held and directed towards my arse.

Sue called out to the cock she held,

"You want to fuck an arse?"

"Yes please slut, put your arse around my cock." He responded thinking Sue was about to give up her arse to him. Then she shoved me back wards.

"ALL OF IT. SLAM IT IN NOW!" She called out and my smooth shaven arse was fucked. He slammed himself in to my arse and began to plough me deeply, fast and hard. He was making the partition shake with his efforts imagining he was ploughing the guts out of petite, big tilted Sue who kept up a stream of encouragement begging for more and deeper and harder 'arse fucking' cock.

Sue pushed my feet apart and ducked down between them so she could see where his thick cock was pummeling my sphincter into submission, into a sloppy gape of a hole a fuck tunnel.

"Oh god it so big. It's making the hole so loose, so sloppy, FUCKIT."

He redoubled his efforts and grunted his way into me as I braved and made my hole as easy as I could.

Sue popped back up, still holding my balls tightly so my gape was still spread against the hole and getting ploughed.

"Oh look another nice big cock, just right for sucking, suck it slut."

I twisted so I could take the second cock into my mouth and I was soon immersed in a sea of cock, spit roast and stuffed.

I was gagging and choking but Sue now standing was pushing down on my head so I stayed in place as a fuck tunnel for two strangers.

Sue described time me quietly what a disgusting faggot slut I was letting two strangers fuck their cum into me.

Sue called out once more,

"I want cum. Fill the holes until it pours out of them."

Both cocks really began to thrust and soon they both erupted. Sue ensured the one in my arsenal was fully implanted but pulled me off the one in my face so it shot across my face.

They pulled out and I sagged to my knees, Sue into the chair beside me, she smiled down at me as she was fingering herself, delving deeply inside.

"I am so fucking horny you better take me home or I'll just fuck every cock that comes in here."

I groaned and shuffled around to kiss her deeply. She tasted of cum.

"Next time. Every cock, every hole!"