Girlfriend's Little Brother Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holding my breath, I let the pleasure of unloading inside Evan's ass wash over me, and I began to feel dizzy by the time the throbbing in my cock finally started to cease, depositing less and less cum.

Evan must've felt it dissipate also, gently squeezing my shaft in an effort to extract as much of my seed as he could, whimpering with desperate need.

I fell forward, my forehead pressing into Evan's back. His skin, like mine, was covered in a light sheen of sweat, and I suddenly had the bizarre urge to stick my tongue out and taste it.

Both of us were breathing hard, and we stayed like this for several minutes trying to catch our breath. The air was rank with the smell of fresh semen. Evan's heaving chest began to grow steadier as his heart rate returned to normal along with mine.

"That was incredible," he said quietly.

"It really was," I murmured into his back, feeling dazed.

I sat back against the couch and we began the process of untangling ourselves. My cock had grown soft inside him and it slid out with ease when he moved to stand up. Small drops of my cum dripped onto the floor from his hole, joining the volley of sperm already splattered there.

"Jesus," he muttered, looking down.

I chortled as he gingerly stood in front of his mess. Grabbing the towel, he squatted down to begin mopping it up, exposing his cum filled hole to me. I watched my seed seep out of his ass, surprised at how sexy I found it.

I knew there was a chance that post-nut clarity could kick in, but I felt no regret or shame from what we had done. Instead, I found myself perfectly at ease, content even, in the aftermath of such an intense, first time sexual occurrence. My thirst for Evan had been quenched, and I imagine he felt the same regarding me, given he was cleaning the end result off the floor.

I stood up once he was finished and stretched, noticing him eyeing my still naked body.

"You should probably wash up a bit before going to bed." He nodded down to my flaccid cock.

"Yeah," I sighed, grabbing my clothes. "I'm all sticky from the lube."

"If you want to use the bathroom on the second floor, I'll use the one off the living room."

"You sure?"

"Well, it's gonna take me a bit longer to clean up than you," he said matter of factly.

"True," I nodded.

We dressed in silence, facing slightly away from each other. Neither of us knew what to say next or how to address what had just transpired, and I felt the first trickle of awkwardness from our encounter begin to seep through the calm veneer that had initially settled over me.

When we were dressed, I helped Evan collect what little he'd brought down with him, and finally, with no other way of delaying the inevitable, we stood in front of one another, waiting to see who would take the initiative and speak first.

"Sooo..."

"Yeah," I chuckled awkwardly, looking away.

It was silent again for another few moments.

"Are you, like, good or...?"

"No, no, I'm fine," I assured him. "Really."

"Cool," he sounded relieved. "I was a bit worried you'd be freaked out."

"I'm not. It's just..." I gestured uncertainly in front of us.

He laughed. "I know, it's not something I'm exactly used to dealing with either."

I smiled, taking some comfort in knowing he was just as in the dark as I was.

"Not exactly an everyday occurrence."

"It definitely is not," he smiled back. "How about we just call it a night then?"

"Yeah?"

"I mean, it is pretty late, and I think we both could use some sleep."

"Agreed."

I'm glad this didn't end up being as awkward as I imagined it would be, but I knew we'd have to talk about what happened at some point, and I was grateful to have some time to process how I felt about it all.

We both went up the stairs, shutting the basement lights off behind us, and parted to go our separate ways.

After washing all residual fluids off in the bathroom, I crept into Cara's room, careful not to disturb her. I peered at the still figure under the covers, my eyes adjusting to the dark before I could finally see the steady rise and fall of her chest to confirm she was still unconscious.

I felt a splash of guilt while I watched her sleep, and the truth of what had just occurred finally began to sink in as I climbed into bed. Despite the fight we had earlier and the recent strain in our relationship, there was no denying that I had cheated on her, and with her little brother no less.

My mind hummed as it turned over everything that had happened, keeping me awake to process the various emotions cropping up.

Eventually I slipped into unconsciousness, weary from too much thinking and the overexertion of tonight's activities.

I awoke the next morning to an empty bed, and I just laid there for a few minutes, still half asleep, before getting up. Walking into the kitchen, I found Cara propped lazily against the countertop, watching coffee slowly being brewed, looking like she had just crawled out of a grave.

"Morning," I greeted her softly, receiving only a grunt in response.

I was in the process of pouring a bowl of cereal when Evan walked in. He paused briefly, his eyes sliding to Cara then me, before trudging towards the refrigerator.

"Hey," he tossed casually over his shoulder, wrenching the door open.

"Sup," I nodded toward him.

We maneuvered carefully around the kitchen, assembling breakfast, before the three of us sat down at the table. It was silent as we ate, Evan and I occasionally stealing glances toward one each other which Cara was too hungover to notice. She took small bites of dry toast in between sips of coffee, although neither seemed to be helping.

Some time later, she rose to go take a shower, leaving Evan and I to clean up the table, which we did with few words uttered between us. It was neither awkward nor comfortable as we finished loading the dishwasher, and I took the opportunity to address what had been lurking in my mind since I woke up this morning.

"Listen, Evan, about last night..."

I cringed inwardly at how cliche that had sounded.

"Yeah?"

"Look, I really enjoyed everything we did. Seriously, it was some of the best sex I've ever had before."

"...but?"

"But," I continued gently, "I don't know if it's a good idea to do it again."

I glanced over at him and could see the disappointment evident in his face even though he wasn't looking directly at me.

"Yeah," he sighed, "I figured you might say something like that."

"It's just, I'm dating your sister, you know? Plus, she's already up my ass as it is, so I don't think it'd be very smart if we were doing this repeatedly behind her back."

"No, I get it, I really do. It'd be really bad if she found out."

"Yeah, and I wouldn't want to put you through something like that. You guys already don't get along well as it is, I can't imagine what it would be like if she caught us screwing."

He nodded his head, and I turned to face him.

"Hey."

He looked up at me and I clasped his shoulder with my right hand, making eye contact.

"You're a great guy, and a great fuck, and I'm glad I had my first experience with you."

He smiled at me and I smiled back.

"Still friends?"

"Yeah," he said. "Still friends."

I pulled him into a one armed hug, thumping his back a couple of times. He hesitated briefly before I felt both his arms encircle my waist, then slide up my back as he rested his head in the crook of my neck.

I found myself holding him a bit tighter, my body relaxing into his, and we stayed like that for longer than I had intended, the casual hug I initiated morphing into a tender embrace.

Finally, we both let go, chuckling and avoiding eye contact.

"I better go get dressed," he told me, "I'm supposed to meet some friends in an hour for a study session."

"Alright, I'll see you later, man."

I leaned back against the counter and watched him go, thinking about how well our conversation had gone. He'd reacted so reasonably when I told him it wasn't a good idea to have sex again, and while I wasn't really surprised that he had agreed with me, I was by how disappointed it made me feel.

I stood there, lost in conflicting emotions, before the sound of Cara calling my name pulled me out of my thoughts, and I pushed the lingering feelings of doubt and regret down to deal with later.