Girlfriends' Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lendl was an easy lay. I just went to his place and we had sex. I don't think we even kissed and he never asked me about my marriage. In all this the debriefing was the interesting part that made our married lives better. Phil was so focussed on learning about Lendl's cock. It is commonly believed that Africans are well endowed down there and I did not find him very large. He was average. To Phil's repeated interrogation I had to admit that Lendl was smaller and there he was, rejoicing. He did it OK, though. His lovemaking was what I would call intense with rapid deep strokes with prolonged energy and sexual stamina. Phil promised to last longer with me henceforth.

"After that I had Ivan, Vlad, Juno, hmmm..., Kapila and Stefan. And Phil had a few after Shanna. Don't remember many of their names except Fumi, Chloe and Farzana. We were quite into the game with some well gotten experience. It was then that we met a couple in their thirties, that was willing to swing; Alicia and Conrad.

"We went out to a log cabin in the woods at Culver Lake. Conrad was a muscular guy about six feet and I was so excited about his manly frame. Both Alicia and he had never been with Indians and they were fascinated about the variety. I think what they meant was our smallness! Alicia was as tall as Phil and shapely, big in the breast department and, like Conrad was physically well toned. As soon as we reached the rustic cottage and let ourselves in, Conrad was in his underwear in the little living room. He had rippling muscles all over and a sexy Afro style butt.

"Alicia was not far behind. She slipped out of her clothes and sat in a skimpy bra and shorts. She said she had nothing underneath. These guys were experienced swingers and Conrad was quick to smash the ice. He suggested that we all get into our undies and see who gets excited first. We got out of our clothes too and we hadn't unpacked or even seen the bedrooms. There were two and we sort of decided by hanging close to the respective doors. Conrad moved towards the common bathroom and he lowered his undies while walking, holding his penis. He left the door open while he peed. We all needed to piss after the long drive and in an effort towards gradual familiarity, one by one we went in to pee and we all left the door open.

"Conrad and Alicia had games to play. Conrad explained: 'The boys get their underwear down and the girls do what they feel is the best 'no touch act' to get a quick erection. OK? So, Ana, come over here with me and Phil and Alicia can go over to that corner.' Then Alicia added: 'The girls need to call out the finish. Got it? And boys, no touching at all but girls can touch themselves.'

"So, I sat opposite Conrad who was on his feet and he counted down to the start and pulled his undies down. I looked at the clean-shaven groin and his circumcised penis and kept staring at it and felt like touching it in its innocent flaccid state but touching was not allowed. It was of good size and not massive and I praised it using adjectives like cute, pretty and shapely. His balls hung innocently. I called them beautiful. I saw no reaction. I took off my bra and felt my nipples to hardness. Did I detect a semblance of stirring in his manhood? I turned around, and in porn star style a wriggled out of my panties sticking out my butt. I saw that Alicia was out of her shorts but still wearing her bra and Phil staring at her crotch. Alicia blocked my view of Phil's cock. I heard Conrad groan an appreciation and I slowly turned around to face him with my pussy exposed. I realized that some men like Phil are pussy lovers. Wondered what Conrad was. He gave me no indication as he looked me up and down and perhaps dwelt a little long on my 34C boobs. Then I noticed his having the beginnings of an erection. He was also breathing heavily as he surveyed my torso. Then he looked down into my core and sighed his liking. Then we heard Alicia yell: 'Hard on!' Phil had reached home before Conrad.

"We all laughed and Alicia walked with Phil, holding his erect penis towards us. It was a very erotic scene. 'Look at this, Con. This guy has got a giant!'. She was referring to Phil's cock size."

I was frozen with a thought and had that same fear. I said nothing but I know Ana felt it too.

"Conrad also looked down at Phil, who was sheepish, and agreed. I was obliged to hold Conrad's penis and make him erect and I did. Just a couple of strokes and boom, he was there and throbbing. It's very horny when I make a man erect. It's so very different from seeing their junk randomly. After that introduction it was quite easy for us to have sex. Conrad actually carried me to a bedroom and put me down on the bed and kissed me for the first time. For a tough guy he was gentle and sweet. He felt me all over almost lovingly and let his lips follow his petal like fingers. Then he did the most wonderful thing down there. He kissed my pussy lips, sucked in and gently bit on my clit and then flicked his tongue on and around it. He dwelt a little longer on the tiny gutter like crevices on either side of my bud. Or at least I think that's what he did. It had me squirming and bounding while he struggled to keep his head in my crotch. I think I almost came and very quickly he went inside with practised ease. I was in such a state of arousal and wanting to please that I begged to suck his dick and fondle his balls. He said he would let me later. Another technique he was employing was that he was directing most of his weight onto his bent elbows. He was being considerate as he was big and heavy. I somehow wanted his muscle mass on me as he pumped into me. I grabbed his beautiful butt and pulled him towards me. He released some of his delicious weight on me. That gave him more thrust. I exploded just then. He felt my contractions and grunted his satisfaction and through clenched teeth he murmured that he was close. I promised to come again with him and then he gloriously wrapped his arms around my upper torso, rested completely on me crushing me delightfully into the soft mattress, took my lips in a passionate kiss, searching for my tongue and then I felt the expansion of his cock within as he groaned and I instantly brought forth a climax. He went on and on with climactic convulsions and I matched him with mine with intensity. His lips were still eating mine and he separated only to say how wonderful it was. He pulled out and only then that I noticed that he was wearing a condom. Surprised, I asked how he managed to get that on and he laughed. I was on the pill but the additional protection was always prudent.

"I was wondering how Phil and Alicia were doing. Conrad read my mind. 'Let's go out and see what those guys are up to,' he said while discarding the condom with cum. We heard nothing from the other room. We went back to the living area and I sipped some water while he walked behind me and spanked my bare bottom and said that I fucked well and that my pussy was nice, tight and warm. I thanked him and returned the compliment and I had to mention his pussy eating. He just finished calling it his sweet Indian caramel pie when the other door creaked open.

"Phil and Alicia also walked out wearing only a half smile. They had to. Their clothes were in the living room. All greeted each other with the generic cliché 'Howazzit?' and the answers were a synchronised 'great', 'awesome, and 'fab'. As is customary Phil and I and the other couple had to reconnect. That meant a mandatory mental and physical getting back to your original partners for a debriefing and togetherness. It is also when the discussion of what had just taken place ushers in another round of awakenings and, maybe sex. We sat at the little table, however and had some beer and lunch first. It was fascinating how you become comfortable with nudity in a group. It is imperceptibly normalized. Am I boring you?"

"No, no. Not at all. Wondering if you are telling me too much. But I am beginning to understand all this. Tell me what was the reconnection like? If that's OK..."

"No. I wanted to make you understand what swinging is all about. Yes, it would be hard for a conservative mind to accept; not only the non-monogamous or polyamorous connections but also the over expressed and hyper portrayal of sexual desire with no apparent boundaries. So yes, the reconnection is important and it needs to happen sooner rather than later and as Conrad put it: 'We screw but don't sleep together; we fuck someone else, so that we can fuck better.' So, the reconnection is beautiful. It's the core objective of re-examination of our intimacy while we discover new ways to satisfy each other.

"That day, after our snack lunch, we went to our bedroom and Phil couldn't wait to tell me. He was so excited. We lay down with our arms and legs entwined and he described how Alicia was on top all the time. She was amazed by his girth. She sucked him first but said she couldn't deep throat 'that' size, then straddled him and pushed her sex onto his face. He enjoyed eating her fleshy shaved pussy. When she engulfed him, he felt like he was going deeper and deeper, yet she was encasing him with a delicate grip. He said that she had a twist of her hip when she moved, that further enriched his enjoyment. I promised to learn that. And I told him about the way Conrad ate me and he promised to do that immediately and he did under my instructions! We had sex, so very much into each other with profound physical connection from genuine love.

"Really, I don't want to bore you but this is what we learnt from this couple. We had another session that night after a walk in the woods. That wasn't as good as the first and we wanted to get back to our partners. There were others that made us aware of different things. Vlad was an older guy about seventy and single and he owned a garage and was one of our regular customers. I used to drive out to his place for delivery of orders placed and we used to sit down for a beer and sandwich. He confided that he was anxious to go out with women but was timid as he was impotent. He was a sweet kind of person and an otherwise good seventy. I took him on! In his office then and there and though we didn't have sex he had a good erection and he jerked off."

"Just out of curiosity," I asked, "what did you do to cure him?

We laughed. "Men are visual. Some more than others. I Just had to lower my pants teasingly. He got there pretty quickly and later on he started dating again and was happy.

"Phil tackled this very conservative women, Farzana, that even wore a head scarf. He was out of town for a dealers' conference that she also attended. What helped was that she had an abusive husband but she kept telling Phil how an extra-marital liaison was wrong and unacceptable in her society. He somehow went to her hotel room and he said he held her from behind and rubbed himself into her butt crack and moved his hands from her belly upwards to her tits and she yielded. He lifted her long skirt and bent her over and had her fully clothed even with her head scarf! According to him, she was the loudest moaner during sex. Phil's theory since, is that when you approach them like that they will always submit.

"You know I am a bit small in the boobs, 34C, and ass department and I know Phil senses it but never makes me feel inadequate. My build was good for my swimming and tennis but not ideal for my swinging and penes!" Ana had those hilarious lines. "Some guys like Conrad whose wives have huge tits, tend to like mine for a change; just a handful with a perky nipple."

I had to interrupt Ana as she was too harsh on herself. "You are not really flat you know." I looked directly at her boobs. "They are, I think bigger than average and your butt is quite sexy."

"You think so? Thanks. Another thing was that my pussy, Phil thinks, is not very pretty. He says..."

"Hey! What's beauty in that place. They're all the same!" I argued. Abruptly she stood up in front of me and pulled down her pyjamas to expose herself. I smiled but kept looking at her face.

"Look," she smiled back. "My inner lips are too prominent and curled." I reluctantly looked at a neatly trimmed inverted triangle of hair on a genital area with Ana holding both her inner labia stretched and then she let them go to uneven skin folds leading down from her clit. "See? Phil has descriptions of the ideal that include the bush, the slit, clit, cheeks, everything. He's crazy, I know, but he is hubby and I need to be best for him. Wondering whether I should do a cosmetic job."

"Are you crazy? Don't do something super silly like that, you idiot."

"OK. Let me see yours." Looking at my shocked countenance she mock pounced on me and lifted my nightie. I resisted calling her rude names but she was adamant. "What's it with you? Have I not seen you before? We are friends and women for god's sake."

She didn't wait for me to comply. She simple forced my clothes up and since I was not wearing anything underneath, she saw me. "Wow! You are so beautiful. So very pretty! I know..." She stopped. My heart stopped too. I knew she was going to ask and she did. "I told you so much about myself. Now you tell me. Tell me your story. About you and... I know and you know it. Tell me what happened between you and Phil in New York?"

For a moment I was silenced with shock. In one big rush, soon after, a plethora of emotions, guilt, shame and regret came crashing into my chest cage and manifested in an overflow of tears and sobs from me as I leaned against Ana who sat next to me and cradled my head. She pulled my nightie down to cover my nakedness. I cried into her bosom for a good five minutes.

Now I had to share the secret I had kept deep within me for two years. I had to. The memory of that event was what was troubling me with fleeting bits of fear and anxiety every time the three of us discussed relationships and sex.

"It's OK, Yash. We are both good people. You are like a swanky two-seater sports car. There are only two of you at a time. I am a luxury SUV. I carry many that ride together.

Ana and her smart lines!

Calming of Qualms

After giving it some thought and dismissing the suspicion that Ana had come to my room late that night just to get this confession out of me, I organized my story.

It was summer two years ago and I was on a trip by myself to the USA. My interest and indulgence in topics of womanhood coupled with my infrequent writings had attracted a loose group of ethnic ladies that invited me for a few meetings and discussions. The first was in Boston where I reached after visiting my brother and other relatives in Chicago, Cleveland and New Haven. While there, as I did every day and as I continue doing even now, I called home to speak to Jagath. I found that his widowed cousin was there at home with her daughter. Now, may be unfairly, I disliked this woman. She was extra friendly with Jagath, while her dresses were not exactly modest and she, Nandini and her daughter Nisha, were super flirtatious at most times. I was uncomfortable to say the least and Jagath's assurances that she was there as her brother-in-law had a serious illness and was admitted in a city hospital, did nothing to alleviate my, maybe irrational apprehensions. It bothered me even more that she hadn't left the next evening after assurances that she would that afternoon. I call usually between eleven and noon which is late evening and she was still there and seemingly reluctant to Facetime with me. That evening I left for New York and was in a cozy little hotel in Bronx. My mind was filled with Jagath and his cousin. It is here that Phil called me and told me that Ana's father had taken ill and she had left but that he would visit alone.

He was there the next morning at the hotel by breakfast time. The drive was only about an hour and he had left early to avoid the traffic. We had a leisurely breakfast on the patio and remembered old times and caught up on all the news. He thought that I was distant and wore a look of anxiety. I thought that was very smart of him to perceive and when he pressed further I confided in him. That may have been my first step out of line but he was very practical and reassuring. He told me that as long as the love, trust and confidence in each other was strong nothing else mattered even if there was that one off-the-beaten-path episode. He was speaking from his soul genuinely from what he believed and what Ana had told me. We hugged and I actually cried on his shoulder in gratitude, insight and reflected peace. He kissed me on my forehead. It was time for my daily call so I was back in my room.

I Facetimed Jagath. I was joyously relieved when I heard that Nandini and Nisha had left. He was talking to me sitting in his office and behind his chair was a huge glass bookshelf. After a minute or two of filling up on details including Phil's visit, I saw the reflection of someone moving in the glass behind. I was sure it was Nandini. I froze and then asked who that was. He seemed surprised at first then assured me Nandini had left. I saw my marriage crumbling that very moment. My dearest soft spoken, loving and honest husband had betrayed me shattering my dreams and my poor heart. I was faithful to him to the utmost and I was cheated. Jagath tried to convince me by walking through every room in the house to show me that the place was empty. That upset me even more as not only was it possible to avoid a person on the phone camera but also that if this was happening, Nandini was complicit and playing on with him. I finished the call and sat in my room and cried. I sobbed until the phone rang and Phil asked me about lunch.

I joined him in the restaurant and it was obvious I was upset with puffed eyes and what not. I needed someone to bawl with and Phil was there again. Amidst my tears I said I wanted to change the topic and then Phil said that he had taken a room in the same hotel as he did not want to undertake the two hour drive more than once. He suggested a bike ride to White Hill which had a quiet trail on the west side of the Hudson river. He had made plans to hire the bikes and paraphernalia. After I changed to shorts, T shirt and walking shoes, we were off to the most beautiful country sites within a city. Phil carried a backpack which had cold water for both of us and when I abraded my knee on the kerb, he had the first-aid kit to take care of me. He said he always carried cycling stuff in his car. Then when he stuck the Band-Aid, he said I had beautiful legs and I blushed proudly.

I don't want to sanitize my thoughts at the time to justify myself to Ana or anyone. Yes, I was hurt by my hubby but I had no complete justification to feel very good when Phil commented on my legs, or hugged me and kissed my forehead. His gentle words and cheerful nature took some of the pain away. The chatting on the bike ride in idyllic environs was also a latent panacea. I simply liked being with Phil that day. Period.

He suggested we go out for dinner and I agreed. I showered and chose my favourite dress in purple with a black jacket and we had a long chat when Phil touched on some of his philosophy of marriage and the question of monogamy being unnatural. I simply nodded as I did not want to disagree with anything he said. He patted my hand on the table several times and I wished he did it more. He did not call it an 'open marriage' as Ana had, but he laid out the broad values of what he believed in. We had almost finished an entire bottle of wine when we were done with desert and were prepared to leave.

I don't want to blame the wine or Phil but my own deviation from my normality is that I allowed him to come to my room. He had asked me if I was sleepy and I had said no. At that point if someone had asked me what was I thinking when I invited a man to my room at ten at night, I would have said we were good friends. Later I would think that this was simply an excuse that I told my traditional mind. I was aware of the possibilities and I was building a case for my conscience to allow me the freedom I wanted. Afterall Phil was sure of what he was doing and what I held with great value as my marriage, was just badly damaged.