Girls Dorm Blues

Story Info
Latina Resident Assistant jills off to fantasy.
2.2k words
5.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Intro- This story is fictional and meant for open minded adult readers. Any idea within that bears resemblance to reality or something not my idea is coincidental or used fictionally. This story is connected to some previous stories I have done- "I Want You" & "The Sisters Next Door" among others- but it should not be necessary to read those first. I hope you will enjoy them at your leisure. Feedback on all my stories is appreciated.

***

Kinsolving Dorm, Austin, TX. Autumn 1996.

"Mierda, coga mi! Dios mia!"

Elena Ruiz muttered these and other similar phrases under her breath as she lounged in loose clothing on the office chair before her dorm room desk.

She was a third year college student from Laredo, Texas. A business major, hoping to run her own resort hotel someday. A petite brunette with tanned skin, she kept her black hair in a short curly bob. Elena had been born in Nuevo Laredo south of the border and moved north with her family in her childhood- legally, if anyone cared. Her parents were a gas station manager and a female trucker who did business on both sides of the US-Mexico border and she was already half a US citizen anyway. A quick easy exam when she turned eighteen, and her father's Mexican ancestry was just a footnote to her full United States citizenship. College acceptance followed. She was twenty-one now.

Elena had a slim figure and was just over five feet in height. The slopes of her chest and hips were not too prominent, but nonetheless exciting when noticed. Not that they earned much attention. She was introverted, not very sociable, rarely went on dates or to parties. When she did go, she was more of a wallflower than a participant. Her parents had cautioned her against isolating herself, but the advice had to be backed up by reality even when followed. She had to be invited to social events and supported while in attendance. Elena was lucky to find a lasting friendship with women or men. She preferred her computer and her own company to other companions most of the time. When it came to dating, she had a specific type and high standards. People recognized this and kept their distance.

Her main hobbies were running and browsing the internet, both solitary pursuits. She was not a marathon enthusiast at either activity. At least she was intelligent and disciplined- these were her strengths. That, and a constant willingness to explore new things, as long as they excited her. It was for the latter reason, and her need to be more socially active, that she was the Resident Assistant on her hall of Kinsolving Dorm this year. Part of her was still getting used to the job.

Especially the part where I have to get saddled with a bunch of crazy sex maniacs! Elena cursed to herself. Well, just four, really, but they're bad enough. First, Lisa Coleman and Nicole Masterson. Serial seducers or at least daters, they frequently invite guys over for one night stands and can get pretty rowdy. When they don't have guys over, I can often hear their bodies knocking against the walls or vibrators buzzing as I walk past their door. Or as I sit in my room- I'm right across the hall from them. Damn the thin walls here!

Their next door neighbors- Shauna and Tara Shapiro- are even worse. Those two are frequently messing around with each other or in a three-way with some lucky guy they invite over. And they're adopted fraternal twins! Yet so libertine I can't understand it! Just like their next door neighbors Lisa and Nicole!

On top of that they're all young, shapely, and seriously outgoing with diverse body shapes and interests. Nicole's a blonde engineer, same year as me. The rest are first years- I'd consider them fresh if not for the summer classes they've already taken. Lisa is a redhead studying psychology, a biker babe into martial arts and various games. Shauna is a black pool hustler. Tara's Arabian and a budding accountant. Beautiful, one and all.

They're all the kind of girls who'd tempt me if I were into girls. I got that curiosity out of my system first year- I let my hot Asian roommate seduce me when we both got drunk the first time and a few more sober times afterwards. It wasn't that bad, but... I'm more into guys. Especially big strong guys with deep accents. Not too smart at first glance, but wise, hidden depths... I need to meet more guys like that.

She was fantasizing about such a guy now, immersing herself in the idea that he was with her. Ivan or Sergei... she preferred guys from Eastern Europe with appropriate accents and names... was looming over her chair, telling her all the things he was about to do to her. He was going to run his powerful hands over her breasts, her stomach, her legs, her buttocks. Stick his tongue and fingers in her channel, get her wet and ready for his saber. Not a monstrous saber... such a thing would scare Elena and that would ruin the show. A modest sized one with more girth than length, potential to excite, especially if its wielder was capable and into her.

And Vlad or Pyotr or Vasily was very into her. She could tell that from his tone and demeanor. Never mind that she could only hear him in her mind and the man kept changing his name. Sebastian or Marko liked Elena but was scared of hurting her- she was so much smaller and more fragile than he was. So he would defend her, support her, and yes, seduce her. Charm her with sweet words, calm eyes, gentle caresses. Arouse her enthusiasm.

Elena could hear his voice in her mind. She knew his face by heart. The crags of his body also, his very strong arms and other muscles. She rubbed her breasts and stomach under her gray T shirt, imagining her hands were his. She also squeezed and thrust her skirt-clad legs, enjoying the warm sensations between them. The smell of her arousal, her moisture on the air in her private room. Heaven and earth were moving in her soul as she pleasured herself.

The need to do this had arisen in Elena earlier that night. Lisa and Nicole had been very loud inside their room earlier. Only this time they were making love with each other instead of a pair of young studs. Elena had not known before that they were bisexual or at least bi-curious. The Shapiro sisters next door... she had known about them, the dorm walls were thin, they'd seemed so connected the times she'd interacted with them, and Elena had high attention to detail... at least they were being quieter as they listened and made love to what they could hear from the adjoining room.

As the Resident Assistant, Elena had to set the example for her hall. She had to stop problems before they happened, silence loud parties before they became noise complaints. So she knocked on Lisa and Nicole's door once she could no longer take the volume of the event behind it. Nobody else had objected yet, but Elena knew the value of a preemptive strike. It had worked- they'd been less vocal the last several hours. The Shapiro foster twins were at least quieter to begin with- Elena hadn't knocked on their door even though she could hear them screwing around too.

Most of the dorm residents weren't bothered by the local sex freaks. They kept their music up or ignored them using other methods as needed. Elena just wanted to be sure the few possible complainers would not be contacting her. Not that they had so far, people were used to things, maybe she was just paranoid, but still... no, she would not think about these matters now.

Nor would she consider her homework or other concerns. Only the feelings spread by the local orgies were important. They had been calm for some time now. Yet the storm of emotions they had sparked inside Elena remained. She was inspired by the throbbing bodies of her hall mates that she could imagine. She knew her fantasy Russian boyfriend was similarly enthralled.

He was caressing Elena now, telling her that he would make her feel what the other women were feeling. What he was feeling already. He was holding his passion, would release it soon, was merely waiting to see her excitement. Touch it with his own.

Elena could feel their natures- hers and her fantasy's- meet and merge. She squeezed her dark nipples through her gray T-shirt's fabric, tweaked her navel, stuck a hand between her legs. Bunched her black skirt up and out of the way. Moved her thumb under her tan panties, twirled her clit back and forth. Spiral motions, strong and hitting the spots she knew would set her off. She pulled her underwear aside, moved her hand and thrust a finger into her trimmed tunnel. Clenched her inner folds tight around that finger, wiggled it in and out. Added another finger for extra pulsing, pushed the two fingers at various spots.

Elena was no virgin- she'd given herself to her senior prom date because he'd been her type and nice... but that relationship had not lasted. They'd gone to different colleges. Subsequently, she hooked up with other people- several guys and the one girl- at UT-Austin at least once every few weeks. But none of the guys could measure up to her fantasy Russian. All had left her or she had pushed them away once the relationships ran their course.

The girl, Tina, had barely interested her other than curiosity- she'd broken things off with Elena once she got a steady boyfriend. Elena often felt like she was just going through the motions with Tina anyway- her fantasies were all about guys, therefore she was straight. Maybe if her fantasy guy wanted her to be into a woman, if it was the right woman making things good for her... no, her fantasy wouldn't be that demanding, surely not. Or surely she'd like it if he was. Or maybe she'd like a woman like that. She'd cross that bridge when she got to it.

Temptation was a more important factor in the present. The longing to follow the example of the proud wanton women in her hall, to have the life they had. After hearing them tonight, Elena had repeated her usual actions in response to their revelry. She had gone to certain web archives and chat rooms, sought out things that could make her feel as the wanton women did. Self assured, confident, capable of giving and receiving euphoria. The right stories, images, impersonators to help settle her frustration. Her fantasy man was always there to fill in the gaps.

In her current circumstances, Mikhail or Josef was displayed on her computer screen in various similar pictures. Some moving, some not. He was also in her mind, on the edge of her consciousness. Her hands were his. She felt his gaze watching her, heard his voice urging her to relax and find freedom. She moved her hands in throbbing motions across her skin.

His climax was not a challenge. Elena knew Lev would come soon after she did. She just had to keep stroking herself, thinking about him, longing for him. Maybe one day some earthly echo of Pavel would be in her life. Hopefully she could give him a permanent name at that time.

Elena caressed her body faster and harder, thinking of her great fantasy man. One hand massaged her heaving bosoms. The other stabbed between her legs into her moist slit. She could feel her insides constrict and expand, then suddenly shake. Once, twice, small orgasms. Then a more focused wider explosion. Spreading through her body. Yes! Da! Si! At last!

Dos vadanya, she bade her fantasy boyfriend once she had calmed, using the language she had began studying this semester to impress him. She already spoke English and Spanish, Russian wasn't too difficult to add. Dos vadanya, goodbye, and spasibo, thank you!

A plan came into Elena's mind as she came down from her high. She would go to Lisa, Nicole, Shauna, and Tara soon. Make friends with them, see if they knew anyone like her fantasy. If they didn't know someone appropriate currently, maybe she could meet someone if she hung out with them long enough. She could schedule her studies and RA duties around the social time. The other women's bisexuality was surely no big deal, they didn't seem predatory types. If they came on to her, Elena might go through another temporary phase if they interested her. But she would make clear she ultimately wanted guys. They went through so many men, surely they would not mind her taking one of the men they discarded. Or more, if the first didn't work out.

He doesn't necessarily have to be Russian, Elena mused. Maybe black, or German, or -like me-Hispanic, or some other form of American. He just needs to be big and strong, wise, and into me. I'll know him when I meet him and I will become his most dedicated partner. His wife in due time, should things work out.

Yes, that sounded good to her, yes.

With that hope in mind, she stood up from her chair and started getting ready for sleep.

***

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
Anton25Anton256 months ago

Love your descriptions. So real:) Well done.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Androgyny in the Park My unforgettable encounter with a FTM twink.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Roommates Masturbate Erin and Sophie solve their issues by masturbating together.in Toys & Masturbation
How a Goonette Says Sorry Lucy the goonette apologies to her housemate.in Lesbian Sex
Intro to Lucy the Gooner Girl A short introduction to Lucy the Goonette.in Toys & Masturbation
Femboy Roommate (My) An adventure.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories