How a Goonette Says Sorry

Story Info
Lucy the goonette apologies to her housemate.
1.6k words
4.52
5.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A continuation of my 'introduction to' shorts, now that Lucy's been discovered it's time to find out how Tara deals with this delicate situation!

Comments and criticisms welcome, I wanna get better at writing this filthy fun!

-

"That's my fucking dinner!" Shouted Tara, "what the fuck is it doing in your cunt?"

"I... I just, well, I was-" Lucy was scrabbling desperately for words, but non seemed forthcoming, it looked bad, she had to admit. She was naked, laying on the kitchen floor, propped up on her elbows, flat tits covered in spit, ass in a puddle of squirt and Tara's cucumber about an inch away from her throbbing pussy. "Sorry" she finished meekly.

"Sorry? You're sorry? Sorry for what? Hmm?" Tara was flushed with anger, but her pussy was so hot for this naked slut beneath her.

"I'm sorry I ..." Lucy trialled off to a mumble, unable to look up at Tara.

"I can't hear you"

"I'm sorry I fucked your cucumber."

It was comical, Tara had to stifle a laugh at the statement but at the same time, her pussy was soaking through her pants, she squatted down next to Lucy, closer, she could smell the other girls sweat and cum, it was making her clit throb. Her hand wrapped around the long green fruit, lifting it from the puddle of pussy juice it sat in and pressed it to Lucy's face.

"Clean it up then, if you're so sorry" she whispered.

...

Lucy's big blue eyes looked into Tara's deep amber ones, Tara looked pissed, but also horny, and Lucy was an expert in that. She kept her eyes locked on Tara and opened her mouth, letting her long tongue roll out onto her chin, a string of saliva dripping onto her chest. She rubbed her face along the flesh of the cucumber, smearing her pussy grease over her own face, relishing the smell of it, before licking the cucumber in one long motion. She tried to keep her eyes on Tara, but her little goonette brain was starting to fizz, her hand was automatically at her cunt, two fingers deep between her lips. Her breathing was heavy and the taste of her own wetness was driving her wild.

...

Tara looked down at her housemate, the girl looked almost glazed over as she slowly licked the fruit in Tara's hand, just like Tara had licked cocks at her glory-hole earlier. Tara's pussy was flooding her pants by now and she looked down as she heard the familiar wet sucking noises of fingers being driven into fuck meat. She made a decision.

"Keep this in your mouth for me" she said, pushing the cucumber into Lucy's slack jaw, she heard the girl gag on its length, but if anything's Lucy's fingers sped up.

Tara pulled off her vest top, letting her hot pearky tits free and threw it into the corner. Then she kicked off her sandals and yanked down her denim shorts and pants in one go, till she was stood naked above Lucy. She closed the fridge, they were still students after all, and electricity was expensive, besides she didn't want anything cooling her down. Her bare feet splashed in the pool of Lucy's cunt grease as she squatted closer to the red head. Tara finally took the plunge.

She ran her hands up her housemates long, soft legs, shivering at the exciting of the moment. She ran them slowly over Lucy's thighs and up her stomach to the girls nipples, sticking out like bullets on her flat chest. She drew small circles with her thumbs over the red-heads nipples, loving the gargling moans that escaped past the cucumber. Finally she grabbed Lucy's neck with one hand and the cucumber with the other.

"If you're gonna be a sloppy little bitch, you're gonna do it right"

And she pushed the fruit deeper into Lucy's throat.

Lucy convulsed immediately as Tara's words and the solid shaft being forced into her mouth triggered her orgasm. She gagged and spluttered, her face turning red as her eye crossed, her hand never stopped pumping her fingers into her gushing fuck hole.

Tara felt Lucy squirting when the hot liquid sprayed out of the gorgeous gingers pussy, soaking Tara's chest and flooding over her toes. She pulled the cucumber out of the girls throat, long strands of sticky saliva clung to its shaft, and let Lucy breathe. Lucy finally focused on Tara again as her orgasm ebbed. She looked up at her, slack jawed through bleary eyes, rivers of drool falling from her mouth and making her chest shiny with spit once again. Tara reached down and with her thumb, wiped a tear from Lucy's cheek from where here eyes had been running during her deepthroat of the fruit. She placed the thumb in her mouth tasting the Lucys salty tear.

'Fuck this girls so hot' thought Tara as she swirled her tongue round her thumb. Taking the digit out her mouth, now coated in her saliva, pressed it to it to Lucy's mouth. Lucy shivered and hungrily locked her lips around Tara's thumb, sucking it like a cock, shining it with her spit. Rubbing her own hot hairy pussy, Tara pulled her hand away from the other girl and pressed her full lips to Lucy's, kissing her deeply and passionately, tasting the spittle on her tongue and feeling it pressed between their bodies as she climbed on top of her.

...

Lucy melted. She'd never kissed a girl before but had dreamed about it ever since she'd first seen lesbian porn. She was not disappointed. Tara was soft and smooth, her body hot against Lara's own. She could feel Tara's tits pressing against her, feel her own hardened nipples digging into the other girls skin. Tara's lips felt like wet fire on her face as she opened her lips to let her lick her tongue and the explore freely inside her mouth. Her pussy was soaking wet, she could feel Tara's hairy cunt grind and hump on to her own trimmed mound. As the two girls pulled apart, strands of sticky spit-sweat clung to each of them, forming glittering bridges between the pair in the twinkling warmth of the early eve. Tara had her thigh firmly between Lucy's legs, and Lucy couldn't help but hump it, rubbing her aching clit on Tara's smooth skin.

"That's it!" She heard Tara hiss, "fucking cum on me! You've used my food, might as well use me! C'mon, harder!"

Lucy gasped as Tara forced her leg harder against her wet pussy, her soaking cunt lubing up Tara's leg as they forced hem selves together. Feeling braver, Lucy did somthing she'd always loved from porn and took Tara's hand, placing on her throat just like she had when the beautiful brunette was throat fucking her with the cucumber, which now lay discarded across the kitchen floor sparkling with drool and girl-cum.

"Yeah? You like that?" Asked Tara as her fingers tightened around her ginger housemates neck.

Lucy nodded, one had clutching Tara's forearm, the other pinching her own nipples to keep them hard. Her eyes were defocusing again as her pussy slid up and down Tara's thigh. She felt Tara squeezing her throat harder and her snatch just got wetter.

She stuck her tongue out again, all her favourite E-girl porno streamers did it, imitating the filthy hentai they fed to their followers, and Lucy always found it help her reach her gooned out, empty-head space easier, she loved it, she loved being an empty porno girl who only lived to cum, indulge in hedonistic filth and cum again.

So far the vast majority of her sexual experience had been from porn, or cam girls she'd masturbated with online. But now, here was Tara, her house mate, naked and real, a gorgeous physical idol she could worship and cum for. It was all abit much really. Her brains fizzled out as she ground her cunt harder and harder against Tara, loosing herself to her goon-state.

...

'The fuck is happening to her?' Thought Tara as Lucy's eyes glazed over. She checked she wasn't overdoing her throttling of the ginger but even with the pressure on her neck released, Lucy didn't seem all there. But she was still grinding her cunt wetly against Tara's leg.

'Fuck it, if it's what she's into!'

Tara lent down and pressed her tongue against Lucy's and as soon as she did, she got a lightning response. Lucy let out a short scream of pleasure as her legs clamped around Tara and she came, hard, against her thigh.

Tara didn't think things could get any wetter, but once again, Lucy's dripping twat squirted another puddle onto the floor beneath them.

"Thank you"

She heard the red-head whisper, as Lucy collapsed back completely limp, sweating and soaked, her long wet ginger hair spreading out around her head, darkened to a deep red by the juices she was laying in.

She looked down at the other girls heaving chest, barely existent tits rising and falling with great gulping breaths. She ran a hand over Lucy's long tight body, she was hot, slippery and soft to the touch. 'Perfect.' Tara felt her own clit, desperate for attention, throb as she looked at her housemates sodden face and glistening lips.

"My turn" she said to the prone girl. "Now you've said sorry, you're gonna make up for fucking my dinner."

Lucy's beautiful blue doe eyes widened and she nodded quickly.

"Of course, anything!"

Tara didn't reply, a wicked smile spreading across her face. She stood up, feet splashing in the soaking mess of the floor, then lifted her right foot, it shone with girl-cum and drips fell from each toe, splashing against Lucy's face. She pressed her pretty toes into Lucy's mouth who hungrily began sucking and licking them clean. Tara bit her lip at the attention as Lucy's hands started running up her leg, bushing the soft hairs on her shin and calve and started running her own fingers through her cunt slicked bush.

Tonight was going to be a fun night...