Girls Dorm Gathering

Story Info
Five college friends plan & enjoy lesbian orgy.
14k words
9.3k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Smut Codes- FF, group, F-solo, exhib/voy, oral, reluc, first, toys, interracial, sister incest, discussion of adult dating and polyamory.

Intro- This story is fictional and meant for mature open minds in a safe environment. Please do not read it if you object to the smut types listed above. This tale is a sequel to the "I Want You"/"The Sisters Next Door"/"Girls Dorm Blues" triptych. It's also a backstory for ""Ruleskirter" and "Leap of Faith". You may read my other works at your leisure. Feedback is appreciated.

Kinsolving Dormitory, University of Texas at Austin. Autumn 1996.

Bump bump.

It was late afternoon. The dorm laundry room dryers were spinning away. Curvy red-haired first-year student Lisa Coleman leaned against a table beside them, flipping through a Garth Ennis graphic novel and trying to relax.

Yes, my clothes were taken by someone else last month, she reminded herself. They returned them and apologized. It probably won't happen again. Nevertheless, I'm here watching them till they're done, just in case.

Some of the sexual humor in the novel was bothering her. She skipped past it to the good parts, trying to concentrate on better things.

Her phone sounded. She checked it and saw a text from her roommate Nicole Masterson. "Want to lick each other again tonight?"

"Sure!" Lisa typed back quickly with enthused emoji. Memories of recent new close encounters flashed in her mind.

I'm bisexual now, she thought with a smile. Fully bisexual. I've kissed and felt up multiple girlfriends in the past and now I've actually had full-on sex with my roommate Nicole several times this past week. I've also enjoyed a few heterosexual relationships. I enjoyed sex with a woman, just as I always suspected I would. And from my good memories of guys, I know I like them also. It's great to have my sexuality confirmed at last. And I'm okay with it! I'm glad I gave bisexuality the old college try, as some might say. Tess and Stephanie- my two high school girlfriends with whom I'm still in touch- are happy for me and hopeful we can explore full on sex with each other soon. I told them to be patient, I've got a busy challenging life.

She laughed at the memories, then tried to put her fantasies aside and remember her current circumstances.

"Hey there!" a voice said.

She looked up to see her dorm neighbor Shauna Shapiro walking into the laundry room with an empty basket. Shauna's sister Tara was just behind her.

"Hey, uh... Shauna," Lisa returned the first African-American woman's greeting, coming to a standing position. She exaggerated her Deep South US accent to keep from stammering. "Hey, Tara. Your clothes in here already?"

"Yeah," Shauna replied, waving at one of the rotating dryers. "I see we still got a bit. You waiting on yours too?"

Lisa nodded. "Yes. I'm paranoid. Never know when your clothes might get stolen or taken by mistake."

"Never happened to me, but I have heard stories. Hey, can we talk for a bit?"

"S-sure." Lisa put her book aside and then sipped from the open soda bottle she had earlier placed on the table beside her to aid her voice.

Shauna took a breath, then spoke words that shocked Lisa to the core.

"So you and Nicole are sleeping together, right?"

Lisa nearly spat out her soda. She quickly put the bottle down. "Um..."

"It's okay," said the dark-skinned black woman standing next to her in the dorm laundry room. "Tara and I are together too, and we aren't going to shame you. We've heard you having sex with each other through the walls multiple times this week."

Lisa wondered if she'd have to smack her neighbor.

Before now, I thought Shauna and Tara Shapiro were okay, she mused. A pair of young black women within a few months of my age- nineteen. Adopted daughters of a Baptist preacher from El Paso, at UT-Austin studying business. I've tried to get to know them and several of my other students well this semester but so far I've only succeeded in becoming close friends with my roommate. People don't always make the effort to talk to you, even when you make clear you want to be a friend.

And then they pull stunts like this! I have talked to Shauna and Tara a few times in classes, the hall, cafes, but until now, I took them for just the local friendly preacher's daughters and little more. Part of me didn't want to air my sexuality with them because of stereotypes- I haven't brought it up before now. But now Shauna is telling me they know.. does that mean... and they listen to me and Nicole through the walls. Oh my...

Shauna interrupted her train of thought by gripping her shoulder. Lisa looked up and met Shauna's brown eyes with her blue ones. "Relax," Shauna hissed, grinning and waving her free hand. "I just said it's okay. And I outed myself and my sister. We're the same as you and Nicole. Relax, Lindsay."

"It's Lisa," she corrected involuntarily. She liked to go by that among her friends, though she gave her full name when first introducing herself. Wait, was Shauna still a friend?

"Lisa, sorry," Tara said. She looked like Shauna enough to be her actual sister, but was shorter with a heavier frame and lighter skin. Lisa sometimes wondered if they were actual blood fraternal twins. But then, they seemed to believe they weren't, so she left it at that. She had considered them kidding acquaintances up until now, but if they were going to shame her...

I better check, she decided. "Shauna just said you two have listened to me and Nicole having sex through our walls."

"Yes," Shauna confirmed, nodding.

Lisa pulled her arm out of Shauna's grasp and crossed it under her other arm, glaring at the darker-skinned woman. She was glad they were alone in the laundry room with noisy machines. It allowed her to fully confront her challengers. "And from your tone, I'm guessing you enjoy listening to us."

"Yes. Sometimes Tara and I can't help overhearing, sometimes we go ahead and keep listening. And we let what we hear inspire us. We've been together since this past summer."

Tara nodded to confirm her sister's words when Lisa looked at her. Lisa quickly brought up the most startling fact. "I thought she was your twin sister."

"Foster twin sister," Shauna pointed out. "And we've heard you telling Nicole you've kissed your sister, by the way."

Lisa's mouth fell open. Should I have kissed my year-younger sister Stephanie? she thought. You already did, Lisa, she reminded herself, and this woman just said she's done the same and more with her own sister. You might do more with Stephanie someday too, you have thought and talked to her about it.

"We're not intending to shame you in any way," Shauna repeated. Her tone was calm and assuring. "We just wanted to let you know we know about you and Nicole, and tell you about us."

"Yes," Tara added. "And if we can become friends, maybe the four of us... Shauna and I like to invite guys over sometimes, give them fun times and threesomes. We've noticed you and Nicole invite guys over too. So maybe..."

"Maybe what?" Lisa spoke cautiously.

"Maybe you'd like to try being with us?" Shauna proposed.

Lisa stopped herself from a quick reaction. She considered the offer and found she was interested. Shauna was pretty, Tara also- but there could still be a trap here. Be honest and nice, she told herself, until it's time not to be nice, and like your respected elders have always told you, you'll know when that time is.

"I'm not sure," she said before either of the foster twins could speak again. "Nicole and I... just got together last week."

"Figured that." Shauna chuckled. "Let me guess, you're still getting into the whole bisexual thing. And the guys you've dated before haven't lasted. They've turned into boring jerks of various stripes."

"Or they decide to leave us for whatever reason," Lisa answered. "I'm still open to good guys, though. Look, if you two are going somewhere bad with this..."

Tara interrupted her. "Have people betrayed you in the past?"

"Multiple times." Lisa slipped into a martial arts stance by reflex.

"Whoa!" Shauna blinked, moving into a similar stance but keeping her tone good-natured. "We don't want to fight you, Lisa."

Tara slipped into her own stance. "But if you want to spar, we're down for that. Hoo Raa!"

Lisa blinked at the last two words. "You're Marine's daughters too?"

"Yeah, didn't we tell you? Dad's a Chaplain in the Marines, since he was in 'Nam way back when."

Lisa was smiling now, dropping her stance. Shauna and Tara did the same in response. Lisa resumed speaking. "My dad was in 'Nam too. Wonder if they know each other. Your mom and aunt former hippies like mine?"

"No." Shauna shrugged. "Mom's a nurse and a preacher's wife. She and Dad aren't intolerant types, though. I know you're conditioned to expect the opposite with preachers, but relax- it's not the case here."

Lisa nodded. "Okay. Do they know you and Tara..." She made a suggestive gesture.

"Yes," said Tara. "We came out to them shortly after our first threesome, wanted to get it out there. They accepted us. Shauna and I were adopted, and we've been close all our lives. They said they weren't surprised."

"Okay..." Lisa replied nervously. It'd be okay if they were actual sisters too, she reminded herself. You and Stephanie are consenting adults, you didn't have a problem kissing her. "Look, I don't know you two. But... I am interested in your... proposal." She was fumbling for words again. "Uh, let's talk to Nicole, see what she thinks."

Shauna and Tara nodded in agreement. "No problem," Shauna said. "Sorry for the awkward crap."

"It's fine," Lisa answered with a relieved smile. Maybe, she thought, these women could be my friends. Huh.

The three of them kept chatting more civilly while waiting for their clothes to dry.

***

Lisa returned to her dorm room a few minutes later, the Shapiro twins just behind her. They found Nicole studying inside. Lisa's roommate blinked as the trio entered, watching Lisa set down their laundry basket. "What's up?" she asked, staring at the two outsiders in the room.

We're a beautiful sight, Shauna thought, looking over the other three women and herself in a mirror above one of the beds. I have the darkest skin of us. Tara's more obviously Arab than African. Lisa's a dark red ginger and Nicole is blonde. I wear a dark honey coiffure, in ringlets as of a few days ago, medium length. Lisa's hair is about the same length, straight, and in a ponytail. Tara has long straight black hair darker than mine, goes nicely with her skin. Nicole wears a honey blonde pixie cut. Blue and gray eyes for Lisa and Nicole, brown and almond for me and Tara. We all have nice figures- Lisa has the most curves, I'm the tallest, Nicole's the thinnest, and Tara has the fullest shape. All athletic with taut lithe muscles. I know Tara and me can fight- Dad put us through Marine Mixed Martial Arts classes- and Lisa practices the same stuff. Nicole looks like she keeps in shape too. Could we be in movies? Hopefully, but I'm not a casting director. I have no idea.

"They know about us," Lisa answered Nicole once the room door was closed. "Like we suspected earlier this week, the walls have ears."

Nicole gasped and started to stand up.

Lisa waved her to silence. "It's okay, Nic. They aren't out to shame us. In fact, we aren't the only roommates dating each other in this dorm."

Nicole stared at Shauna and Tara, who both nodded. For emphasis, Shauna kissed her sister on the cheek.

"I see," Nicole replied, giving them a nervous glance. "So I'm guessing you didn't call the RA on us last week then?"

"Correct." Tara smiled. "Don't ask us who called Elena- we got no idea. I'm glad she was cool with you two."

"They just walked up to me in the laundry room and told me they know," said Lisa. "Now they're wondering if we all four want to get together. I told them we'd have to ask you."

Nicole blinked. I guess they're not the prudish types I expected, she thought, looking at Shauna and Tara. Attractive too. The race difference is no barrier- I've been with black guys before. Never dated a black girl- but these two can break me in on that. They're pretty enough.

"You two want to try group sex with us?" Nicole asked the twins, focusing on them. "Just clarifying the issue."

Shauna nodded. "Yes. Doesn't have to be tonight, we're just hoping it will be soon. Tara and I are always open to new polite partners. Consensual and enjoyable are our watchwords. Well?"

"I..." Nicole shrugged. "Still thinking. Lisa?"

"I'm still thinking too," Lisa said. "The three of us talked a bit in the laundry room, but came back here once it got a bit more crowded and we could no longer keep it civil. I'm into the idea of an orgy between us, but... I'm thinking we should make it private. I don't call everyone in this dorm friends, and I've had multiple bad sex-related experiences. Probably going to hear about a lot more once I get into actually delivering therapy. Let's be the tenacious wanton women we are, but not flaunt it, okay?"

"Sounds good," Nicole quickly agreed. "Um, so when should we do this, then?"

"This weekend," Tara proposed. "Most of the rest of the dorm will be out for mid-semester break. We thought about relocating to a hotel, but there are multiple conventions in town this weekend too, so reservations were a no-go."

"You two had much experience with group encounters?" Nicole asked. "I'm a bit... lacking."

"Only with guys," said Shauna. "And Lisa told us you've never had a threesome with each other."

"This will be my first threesome with just girls too," Lisa put in. "I've had swap encounters in the past, and threesomes with guys, but... a girls only group sex event is a cherry I'm eager to break."

Tara smiled. "Let's keep guys out of this for now then. Don't want to make the event too big. Gotta confess, this is a bit new enough for us anyway. Shauna and I have never been with any girls besides each other before."

"You didn't want to get with them alone first?" Nicole asked, looking at Lisa.

"I wanted to make sure you were okay with it," Lisa answered. "You're still my only all the way girl, Nicole. I wanted to try it with Tess, but our inexperience made it too awkward for us. I have made out with my sister, but that's it. I have yet to go any further with her."

"It took Tara and I a bit to get into each other too," said Shauna. "And other people. We've only had group sex with guys involved. No hang-ups concerning other girls, but you two will be our first ones besides each other."

"We're not exclusive, Lisa," Nicole reminded her roommate. "I agreed when you told me you didn't want that." What we have is too crazy to last, she reminded herself. Lisa is a nutso nymph, I'm more down to earth. These two... I'm attracted to them enough for a fling.

"We're not that way either," said Tara. "In general, we're adventurous types, not intolerant ones. Easier to spread the love without hate." Shauna nodded in agreement.

"We still got three days or so before the weekend if you want to hang out more with them first, Nic," Lisa said. "But there's only one hurdle I can see."

It was easy for Nicole to guess what she meant. "Elena."

"Yeah," said Tara. "If she's staying here this weekend, we'll want to keep things quiet. Whoever called her on you is also a concern. If there's a shamer on this hall..."

"We can keep things quiet," said Shauna. "Maybe she doesn't have to know."

"I think she should," Lisa countered. "Let's invite her. She can't complain if she's part of things, right?"

Nicole gaped at Lisa. Shauna and Tara also looked uneasy. "You _want_ to tell Elena we're having the orgy?" the latter asked slowly.

"Yes," Lisa confirmed. "I want to make sure she doesn't come pounding on our door halfway through it like she did with Nicole and me our first time, mess up our mood. I invited her in back then too, if you recall."

"In the heat of the moment, yes, you did," Nicole admitted, chuckling. "I thought you would have calmed down about that by now." She considered the idea for a moment. "Well, Elena's pretty, I will admit that."

"I'm open to her," Tara added, "if she's up to being with us."

"Elena seems nice," Shauna agreed. "But do any of us know her that well?"

Lisa looked hesitant, Nicole also.

Before anyone could speak up further, there was a knock on the door.

***

In the hallway, Elena Ruiz stood nervous.

You've thought about making friends with these girls all week, the Resident Assistant reminded herself. Now you know they're all four finally getting to know one another, you've found a good time to approach them, and so... Talk to them, she ordered herself, and calm your nerves!

Elena was beautiful- a slim petite Hispanic with her hair in a black bob- but very shy. She had a history of short relationships- few men measured up to her standards. That was why she had thought about asking the most serious serial daters in her dorm- Lisa, Nicole, Shauna, and Tara- to help her out by introducing her to men. But of course, she had chickened out on that plan over and over again the past week. She didn't know the other four women as anything but residents in her hall, and soon learned they didn't hang out with each other much either. But they were all gathered in Lisa and Nicole's room now, so maybe things had changed.

She released another breath, reminded herself she was already committed to her course, and knocked on the door again.

"Who's there?" Nicole's voice asked from inside the room.

"Elena!" she answered. "Your RA! Can I talk to you girls for a bit?"

"One moment!" Lisa shouted back. The door opened seconds later. Lisa, Nicole, Shauna, and Tara stood before Elena inside the room.

Relax, Elena thought, looking at them. They don't have to make you nervous.

But Elena was not comfortable with their level of sex positivity, she further reminded herself. And she had to maintain her hall's peaceful environment. That was why she'd asked Nicole and Lisa to keep it down the previous week. They had not been quite as loud since, thankfully. Shauna and Tara had never been problems. Elena was aware of their dating each other and various guys- she was a skilled if mostly passive observer of behavior among her residents- but didn't herself aspire to the same sexual lifestyle. She wasn't on the same level as the other two women either, who had only dated men during their time in the dorm until last week.

"Elena," Shauna greeted her, smiling. "We were just talking about you. Why don't you come in?"

"Uh, sure," Elena answered, smiling and stepping inside the room.

Tara shut the door behind her. They arranged themselves about the room. Lisa and Nicole sat on one of the beds while Shauna and Tara sat in two of the room's four chairs. Elena walked to the third chair and sat down, accepting a bottle of water Lisa extended her.

"Thanks." She refrained from taking a sip right away. "Um, I wanted to apologize about the other day and ask if you four were planning anything this weekend."

Her four visitors looked at each other and exchanged nods. Then Nicole spoke. "Yes, actually. Before we give detail, we need to know who asked you to knock on our door last week."

"When you were being loud?" Elena asked. She didn't want to admit just yet that the knocking was her own idea. Her nerves were suddenly excited again.

"Yes," Lisa said calmly. She nodded at Nicole, then looked back at Elena. "When Nicole and I were being with each other for the first time. We know you know we're dating. Shauna and Tara... Nicole thought it was them who complained to you about us. We just now found out it wasn't."

"Tara and I are dating each other too," Shauna added, "if you didn't know. We told Lisa and Nicole this."

"I already know you're dating," Elena answered. "Don't worry, I'm okay with it. Yes, I'm aware of lesbian relationships and fine with them. Including yours. Whatever happens between consenting adults is fine here. Long as it doesn't get too noisy."