Girls Dorm Gathering

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's do this, yeah!" Tina cooed, kissing Elena as the heat between them rose. Elena nodded, smiling. Tina's fingers had already been on her breasts several times, so she took the opportunity to reach behind her and unsnap her bra. She dropped the garment in the next instant. Tina's hands went to her brown nipples at once, started rubbing and exciting them. Elena gave her an encouraging smile, then placed her hands on Tina's blouse and started to pull it up.

Tina stopped her caresses and aided the disrobing with her own movements. She was not wearing a bra, perhaps hoping that Elena would say yes to her offer. Her dark pink nipples were hard and evident. As soon as Elena saw them, she immediately started kissing them, licking and suckling at each one. Tina's hands were on her head the whole way. Her mouth was crying out in rapture. Elena felt her body responding with heavy moisture and warmth.

Elena disengaged from the other woman, shoved off her own skirt and panties. She kicked her shoes off as well. Tina watched her and removed the rest of her clothing. Her cunt was shaved clean while Elena's was trimmed with a short black landing strip. Their muscles were taut and evident- they had often enjoyed calisthenics and running together in the campus parks. On top of studying together, hanging out together, watching porn and normal movies together... they were close friends. Elena was sure she wanted to be intimate with Tina- she had thought about it a lot since their previous hookup and had been waiting for Tina to bring it up again, hoping she would. Now Tina had, and they were both flushed and naked. Elena was ready.

She waved the other woman close again, kissed her when they rejoined their bodies. They kissed again and again, releasing joyful cries between lip smacks. Elena rubbed her body against Tina's, wanting to feel every inch of the other woman against her. Nipples on nipples, fingers on fingers. Fingers on wrists, fingers tracing circles on stomachs. Hands on thighs and rear ends. Fingers on pussies, then inside them. Mouths exchanging warm breaths and tongue swipes the whole time.

They had their first exchange of climaxes fingering each other's clits while in a tangled embrace, legs shaking and breasts rubbing against each other. Their mouths were kissing each other when they weren't moaning in joy. Elena calmed her nerves after their bodies settled, smiled at Tina and showed her with every expression how great she felt. She then pulled away from the other woman and leaned back, pointed at her own pussy and licked her lips suggestively. She had thought about oral pleasure from another woman just as much as fingering.

Tina caught the hint at once. She moved in, bent down, and placed her head between Elena's thighs. She then licked the other woman hard, tongue lashing at Elena's lower lips just as intensely as she had lapped Elena's upper lips minutes ago. Elena cried out her passion, holding Tina's head between her legs and stroking her hair. Tina's breath swept into Elena. Her tongue curled around Elena's clit and made it sing. Elena came within minutes, a more intense climax than the last. Her nipples were tight, her every muscle tense. When Tina's mouth moved up to her face after the climax, Elena kissed her hard with passion. She found she enjoyed the taste of herself on the other woman's lips very much.

Her newest lover was soon pushing her head down, voice encouraging Elena to lick her next. "You liked that, didn't you? How bout you try it now?"

Elena was hesitant at first, then dove in with whole heart, kissing her way down Tina's body. She kissed her breasts again, then her stomach and navel. She moved on down further, licked the other woman between her legs. Tina's cunt was smooth and oily, smelling like her preferred bathing soaps and perfumes. Elena enjoyed her flavor, which she likened to a warm unfamiliar fruit. Tina's clit and vulva were shaking against her in familiar ways, and dripping sweet fluids. Elena sucked them down, lashed her tongue between Tina's petals. She tried many techniques she'd read about, her hands caressing the other woman's cunt, arms, and torso in counterpoint to her tongue. She also felt her own body responding to the pleasure she was creating. Her hands moved faster on Tina in response.

Tina gasped loud as Elena made her come. Elena's lips closed hard and nipped at Tina's clit as the explosion went off. Fluid gushed out of her and Elena swallowed it down.

Elena grinned, moved up on Tina, and kissed her again. She started rubbing their bodies together next. She'd read about and watched lesbians tribbing, and wanted to try that next. Tina returned her actions enthusiastically. They shook their bodies together, cunt against cunt, breasts to breasts, hands wandering and mouths exchanging tongues. They both climaxed again after several minutes of tribbing, rolled apart, and smiled at one another.

"Wow!" Tina spoke first. "I really like this!"

"Uh, me too," Elena said, not able to find better words. "We can do it again whenever you want. Yeah!" She considered doing it right now. No, her body was overly sensitive. She would rather rest a bit. "But I need to sleep first."

"I do too," Tina agreed, gasping. "Can we share a bed tonight?"

"Sure," Elena agreed after a moment of consideration. They then curled up together again in their current bed and settled down for the night.

***

"It went on like that for about two months," Elena recounted. "We spent at least four nights a week together. Our porn viewings got more interesting, our outings too. Then one day, abruptly, she went out by herself on a night when I decided to study instead. She brought back a guy. They were both drunk and heavy into each other. Not sure how they made it back. They were kissing on her bed, Tina waved at me. I frowned, looked at the guy. He looked at me and said, 'Uh, hey, what's your name, honey?' I didn't like his tone. I stood up and said I would give them the room, then walked out. He left the room about an hour later, stumbled through the dorm study hall, lost on his way out of the dorm. I was in the study hall and I got his attention. I called him a cab, sent him back to his dorm at Creekside. I also got his roommate's number and let his roommate know about his condition. Then I walked back to my room. Tina was already asleep. The next morning, we discussed the guy. Tina said she was into him over me. I said okay and that I would give them their space. I wasn't a fan of the guy, and Tina caught on to that pretty quick."

"Did she break up with him later?" Lisa asked.

"Before the semester ended? Yeah, they broke up a couple weeks before finals, but she didn't touch me in all the time they were together. My feelings towards her cooled a bit too. Having to clear out every time they came back to the room together did that to me. I also stopped being interested in going out with her. Classes got more intense as finals approached, money got tight. One night near the end of the semester, after she broke up with the guy, Tina went out and came back crying, drunk again. She asked me to cheer her up. I said 'not when you're drunk'. She snapped at me and then passed out. I made an offer to her the following evening, but she said 'No, Elena, it was just a phase, I'm not into you any more.' Maybe she was still upset, I don't know. She brought home another boyfriend soon afterwards. I let her leave my life at the end of the semester- we hadn't talked much beyond the necessary in weeks. We never really discussed why she changed her mind about me.

"Since then, I've calmed myself down by remembering how I was raised and reminding myself I never could tell my family about Tina. I made that clear to her, the one time she asked. I was solo the next semester, I became an RA and we never get roommates. I haven't been close with any other girls since Tina. The first guy I dated the next semester was serious enough that I went straight again easily. The guy and I broke up a few weeks later. We didn't like each other for more than sex by then. I've dated some more guys since, they were fun, but... things didn't last. My relationships never do last. I keep comparing guys to my fantasy man, nobody can measure up. Or they lose interest in me."

"Sounds like what you have with guys is often just as much a mess as what you had with Tina," Nicole said.

"Yeah, maybe." Elena shrugged. "I've never really thought about it in depth. When things go bad, I still have my porn and my fantasy man " She felt more at ease talking to the other four women by now and was able to admit intimate facts to them. They had all kept appropriate distance from her while she recounted her history with relationships, Lisa included. They had asked relevant questions, but made no further unwelcome advances. Elena was pleased by this.

She released another breath, then looked at the other four women. "I'm between boyfriends right now too. Three weeks ago, my last boyfriend and I got to arguing about a sports game we watched and broke up over team picks of all things. Since then, no dates. I have watched lots of guys walk in and out of your rooms and other rooms in this dorm. I did think last week that maybe I should get close to you four, see if maybe one of your rejects could work for me, but I keep talking myself out of it. I didn't know you that well till now. Or I figured if you didn't like the guys, why would I?" She shrugged again.

"Maybe I'm wrong," she said after another moment of thought. "Can you set me up with an interesting guy?'

Nicole, Lisa, Shauna, and Tara looked at each other. "Maybe," Nicole spoke, "I've ended things as friends with a few."

"Me too," said Lisa. Shauna and Tara were also nodding.

Elena shook her head. "I don't want to be seen as just a sex object by anyone, though. Tina treated me like that, so have guys. It's bad. I know that's not an opinion you'd expect from someone who collects porn, but... it's my opinion."

"We get it," Lisa concurred. "And we agree. Right?"

The other three women nodded.

Lisa smiled at them, then addressed Elena again. "It sounds to me like you initiated things with Tina as much as she did with you, and it wasn't just the drinks. You both kept things going when you were drinking responsibly too."

"I guess so," Elena said, considering. "But... I don't know."

"Would you like to date another woman?" Lisa asked her.

"I have thought about it," Elena answered, "but I've decided... no. My fantasies run straight more than anything else, and after Tina, my feelings towards dating women aren't exactly as good as they once were."

"That's called depression," Lisa told her. "Only one way out of that. Tell it to go away and get back to the life that makes you not depressed. Yes, your heart and spirit were broken, but you're still strong. Get over it. Can you? If we help?"

"Uh..." Elena felt her insides clench. These girls are my friends now, she reminded herself. I best accept them as such. "I... I do want to get over it."

"Good," Nicole replied, smiling. "We'll help you."

"I... I'd like that. I do want more friends. It's part of the reason I became an RA."

"Like your Russian classes?"

"Well, yeah. I like being an RA too, and it's a good way to get experience for running my own hotel someday- that's my career plan. So I've kept doing it."

"I hope we haven't made this semester too rough for you," said Tara.

Elena shrugged. "It's fine. I plan to quit at the end of the semester or maybe the school year. My college days are ending soon. I want to pledge to a sorority before I leave, it's on my college bucket list. If I don't like the sorority or get rejected, I'll go for a solo apartment instead. Rent's high in Austin, though, so maybe I might get a roommate again too. I don't know."

"You don't have to decide for a while," Shauna reminded her.

"I know." Elena looked at them, then relaxed. "I'm fine being friends with all of you, but sex... I don't know."

Lisa stared at her for an instant, then spoke in a rush. "You know sex isn't just about being an object of desire, right? It's also about having the power to exchange pleasure, and enjoying that."'

"I know. but..."

"You don't strike me as someone into the attitude of seeing sex negatively."

"I... I'm not," Elena said after a moment of thought. "I... I guess I'm going through the motions of saying otherwise."

"Have you ever 'gone through the motions' like that with a guy?" Lisa asked her next. "Or Tina? Sexually or in general?"

"Yes," Elena said after a moment of thought. "I get uneasy a lot about my relationships, as I've said. Tina was like that with me a bit too. Mostly towards the end. I don't know who started it first. Why do you ask?"

"It's just a guess," Lisa answered. "You have to work at relationships, you know, or they will go bad sooner or later. I've dated enough to know that. I think you also need to open your mind. What are you afraid of, dating someone long term? Have you ever brought a guy to meet your family?"

"Since my prom date? No. I'm here, family's back in Laredo. My mother's driven through Austin, she's a trucker, but the few times we've talked since I came to college, we haven't discussed my relationships at length. She's criticized all the guys, and Tina... I've never told her about Tina. It's the same way with Dad. They're hoping I meet a nice guy, but are pushing me to get my degree first. Don't want to waste the money they saved up to send me here."

"And you don't think they'd be keen on you dating a woman."

"No. But then again, I've never dared to ask them about it either."

"Do you want to come to our orgy?" Lisa asked. "I think maybe you could use some positive attention from women again."

Nicole, Shauna, and Tara nodded when Elena looked at them.

"Uh..." Elena paused, then voiced another complaint. "I'm not sure. Maybe I'd rather just stay friends."

Shauna, Tara, Nicole, and Lisa all looked at her, then each other, then her again. Uneasy expressions were on all their faces. Nicole spoke first. "It's your decision. I know Lisa and me won't last, she wants to visit New York this winter break and then see her family. I have other plans. We decided a few days ago not to be long term or exclusive. We plan to troll for guys again soon, maybe do a group event with some of them. I'm okay with just friends between us."

"I've felt like you at times, Elena," Lisa said. "It's awful, isn't it? Getting better friends is the best way out, and maybe a little cognitive behavioral therapy too. I can help you with both. Sex is on the table as part of it, if you're interested. I can ignore the ethics thing if you agree to do the same."

Elena gaped, then looked at Shauna and Tara. She needed more opinions before she could make her decision.

They both picked up on that from her body language. "Lisa's right," Shauna said. "You need long term friends. I would gladly be that for you. Your hotel need someone to keep the books? That's what Tara and I want to do. A freelance accounting business."

Tara nodded in agreement when Elena looked at her. "Tax work, bookkeeping, budgeting in general. Forensic stuff too- we heard about the accountants who helped get Al Capone in our history classes and got intrigued. Shauna will do the marketing and sales side of our business, I'll get the internal affairs. Your hotel can be one of our clients. On the sex thing, if you're into us, we're into you. Shauna and I haven't found a guy we want to date long term yet, but we do have some off and on friends with benefits. If we introduce you to someone and they like you... we'll support you unless we have honest concerns. If it does go bad and you get lonely, I'd be glad to give you a good time in bed if you decide to have another bisexual phase. My sister will do the same- right, Shauna?"

"Of course." Shauna beamed when Elena glanced at her again.

"It should be her decision," Nicole reminded them.

Elena nodded in agreement to that, seizing the moment. "Look, I think no matter how many bisexuals or lesbian girls there are in the world, there still have to be a few straight ones, too, right? I... long term, I would rather be straight. I've only dated one person at a time before. Not sure I want to change that."

"We don't have to date you long term," Shauna offered. "We can just be friends with benefits. Tara and I have that agreement with a few guys."

"I've done that too," said Nicole. "I'd be glad to do it again."

"Uh, well..." Elena looked at Lisa. "You have any... friends with benefits?"

"I had several guys like that back in high school," Lisa answered. "I'd gladly have such relations again, with every woman in this room. Haven't found any guys worthy of it in Austin yet, but I'm certainly open to that too." She held up a hand for silence, paused, then spoke again. "Look, Elena, I have thought about this. You want to be straight, you can be that. But don't feel like you have to be. If you make the choice for the wrong reasons... it's a bad decision."

She released a breath. "You don't have to marry a woman just because you enjoy being with them. I'm bisexual, but I know I want to marry a guy someday. When I think about my future, that's what I see. I'm with somebody like Don Quixote, or Westley in Princess Bride. A nice chivalrous type, a bit socially awkward, but a good man. I'll definitely be into him, and vice versa. But we'll have affairs and orgies too, just for fun, and plenty of friends with benefits. That's the life I want. If I can find a guy happy to help me achieve it, I will marry him. Or I'll have the life solo otherwise. What do you want?"

"I..." Elena paused. "Do you want children?"

"Maybe," Lisa sighed. "I need the right father first. Also..." She paused and lifted her shirt, revealing a small scar on her belly. "You see this? Skiing accident when I was thirteen, slipped on ice, hit a tree. My dad's a doctor, he was there to save me, but it's not fun to have to give your own daughter a hysterectomy. Dad did what was necessary to save my life, though." She dropped her shirt. "I... I have more reason to be depressed than you do. I choose not to be depressed, though. Yeah, my relationships don't last. Yeah, my body is broken. But my spirit will endure. I think yours can do the same. If you allow it to happen."

Elena stared at Lisa as she spoke. "I... I'm still not sure," she said when Lisa was done.

Lisa shrugged, then reached into her pocket and pulled out a business card, then extended it to Elena. "I think you need reminders of what good friendship can do for you. Think about it for the next few days. If you want to talk more, my number's on that card."

"Thank you." Elena took the card nervously.

"If you want one of us to be with you tonight," Shauna added, "remind you how good women can make you feel, I'm fine with it. Tara?"

"Same," Tara said without hesitation. "But we're not going to force it. And I don't think you're ready for group sex yet."

"I... I'm not," Elena said after a moment of thought.

"But if you are by this weekend, we're interested," Lisa told her. "We still want to host the orgy then, if you'll let us."

"As long as you can keep it quiet?" Elena asked. "Yes, it's fine." She had made that decision a while ago. "Just don't get too loud."

"Thanks," Lisa replied. "You can still come if you want and join in. Or you can just be our straight non-sexual friend- I agree that's a useful limiter at times."

"Thanks," Elena told her. She thought for a second, then reached another decision. "Can you... kiss me? All four of you, one by one? It would help me decide how far I want to take this."

Her four new friends nodded, then moved towards Elena. Each took her face in their hands, kissed her on the lips in succession. Lisa was first- she kept her kiss brief but full of promise. Nicole was next, smiling and happy. Elena felt their teeth click together when they opened their mouths at the wrong instant. They recovered, rearranged their embrace, and touched tongues. Then they split apart. Shauna moved in next, kissed Elena on both cheeks, then kissed her lips. She licked at Elena's tongue before they withdrew. Tara was last- she kept her mouth closed, but rubbed the back of Elena's head and her shoulder. Elena felt her insides tingle with each touch.