Girls Dorm Gathering

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Great," Tara told her. "Well, then, we're thinking of having a group get together this weekend. We wondered if that would be okay with you."

"Um..." Elena was too shocked to speak.

"Hotels are booked up for weekend conventions," Lisa filled the silence. "We also might want to do other events later. Shauna and Tara have gotten away with threesomes in here. Nic and I have also brought guys over. But if somebody's complaining about sex parties in this dorm..."

Elena decided she better step in quickly. "No one's made a serious complaint yet. Official dorm policy is don't get too noisy, no long term overnight guests, and no sexual harassment. Unofficially... you're fine hooking up with guests in here as long as no one complains. Guests can stay the night occasionally, even if they're guys. Long as they don't move in long term. I warned you two on my own, before someone else could complain. If you hadn't noticed, your room is just across the hall from mine. If _I_ could hear you..." She waved her hands and smirked.

The four other women looked at each other, then back at Elena. "We didn't think of that," Lisa said. "Uh, sorry."

"It's fine," Elena replied. "Just like I said last week and a minute ago, as long as you're consenting adults and respect boundaries, recognize possible issues like noise... I'm okay with girls entertaining dates in here. Just don't expect the guys to be able to move in. Kinsolving is co-ed in the summer, but even then we only allow same gender roommates and segregate by floors. As for lesbian dating policy... it's only a problem if it becomes one."

"So would a group event be a problem then?" Shauna asked her.

"Well..." Elena threw up her hands. "Is it just the four of you, or..."

"Just the four of us for now," said Nicole. "We decided earlier that a hookup amongst women was enough of a milestone for all of us. Four people is enough."

"Or five," Lisa countered. "If you want to join in, like I offered last week, you're invited. You didn't say yes then, but if you're tempted..." Lisa moved close and touched her knee.

"Thanks but no," Elena answered quickly, pulling back. "I'm straight."

"Oh?" Lisa stared at her, surprised. Then she frowned. "You've never even thought about broadening your horizons?"

Elena grimaced back at the redhead's earnest expression. Damn it, I thought these girls weren't predatory types, she mused. I just intended to ask them if they could help me find good men to date. But now... I better shut them down fast!

"I'm straight," she repeated, "so, no, thank you. I don't mind being friends with, uh, people with other sexual lifestyles, but... let's keep it to just friends. Like I just said. I'm straight."

Lisa maintained her frown. "Sure," she said after a moment. "You seem to be... overly clarifying a bit, though."

Had Lisa spotted her lie? Better air it, Elena decided. "Okay, there was one girl I dated last year, but it was just a phase. It's been over for a while now. Group sex is also a little much for me, thanks just the same."

Lisa gave her a direct look. "No experience with group sex?"

"No," Elena confessed, looking right back at her. "I've dated guys, but never more than one at a time. And no group sex."

"Have you read about group sex?" Lisa asked. "Seen it in adult movies?"

"Yes and yes," Elena answered. "It's... fine if you're into it. But I'm not sure it's for me."

"And you don't want to date girls again either?" Lisa asked her. The other three girls were silent, waiting for an answer.

"No," Elena said. "The last girl I dated... it was wrong. For me."

Lisa raised an eyebrow, then leaned close and touched Elena's arm. "You seem to have some sexual hang-ups. Remember how I offered you therapy a while back?"

"Therapy?" Elena blinked.

"I'm studying psychology," Lisa reminded her. "I need to practice therapy. I have an open offer to help people I consider friends. It's my ambition to help others with sex-related issues in particular. I know I'm a long way from being a full-fledged therapist, and offering sex isn't the most ethical approach... but like you said, if it doesn't become a problem and it's consensual..."

"You must not have taken your ethics class yet."

"Actually I have. Aced it my second summer semester. Professor Van Rachter told me that it's the same as what you said earlier. Respect boundaries if established, recognize possible issues. We're not supposed to harass. Welcome offers are not harassment, though. I can talk with clients about pornography and polyamory until they shut me down. Are you going to shut me down?"

"Uh, well...," Elena grimaced. She looked at the other three women in the room. I still want to be friends with them, she decided- they do attract me, even if I don't want to admit. it. This offer they're making... "Can we keep things between the five of us? For now?"

"Sure," Shauna offered. "Why don't we just talk things out?"

"Or we can leave you two alone," offered Nicole.

"Uh, no," Elena said. "You three can be my witnesses if this goes too far." She gestured at Nicole, Shauna, and Tara, then back to Lisa. She was still nervous about speaking, but decided to do it anyway. If she could talk the other girls back to just friendship... or maybe she wanted more than that. The way they were looking at her excited her a bit, and one didn't get an invitation to an orgy every day. "Lisa, I'm sure your professor told you that offering a group sex event to patients... is a big risk, ethically. If you appreciate that risk, fine. Maybe talking to you about my past will help you appreciate it more. I'm a single adult, and I will admit I have observed... porn. I started getting curious about it when I came to college."

"Were you a virgin then?" Lisa broke in. "Full disclosure please."

"Uh..." Elena decided to go with things. "No. I gave myself to my senior prom date. We'd dated most of my last high school year. He stayed in Laredo for college, I got in here. Since I came to UT, I've had a few other boyfriends."

"Black guys?" Tara asked her. "White? Or just Hispanic like you?"

"I've dated all the races." Elena released a breath. "I've never kept anyone long term, though. I... I was actually thinking about asking you four to help me find better dates."

"We can try," said Shauna. "What kind of guys you like?"

"My fantasy guy is a great Russian giant, I don't really have a name for him. I've had the fantasy before I even started dating. Don't remember where I got it."

"Interesting," Lisa said. "You ever dated a Russian?"

"No. I started studying the language this semester, hoping it would help me meet more Russian guys in America. Unfortunately, all the guys in the class are either not Russian or not interested in dating me. The professor is too old for me, even if I wanted to go that far. The teaching assistant is married, so he's also off the table." She shrugged. "Maybe next semester, I can take the second level."

"Good luck," Lisa replied. "I haven't taken my foreign language classes yet. Haven't thought about meeting guys in them. What's your issue with sex? If you've dated a lot..."

"I was raised conservative," Elena interrupted her. She looked at Shauna and Tara. "My parents are kinda the opposite of yours, I guess. They only raised me to date guys."

"It was the same with us," Shauna replied. "Tara and I didn't have dates with anyone all through grade school. Always found reasons not to. Then we came here, met some out and proud lesbians and bisexuals, and decided we wanted to be like that."

"My family are swingers, and Mom's a committed bisexual," Lisa added. "She and Aunt Darcy both are, actually. They were hippies back in the day. I kissed a few girls in high school, started dating one as of last week." She nodded at Nicole.

"I slept with a girl off and on most of my senior year of high school," Nicole put in. "Our parents never had a problem with it. I've dated a few more guys and girls since then."

Elena nodded at each point. Words were failing her.

Shauna prompted her. "About the porn you viewed?"

Elena paused the conversation for a second to sip her water. She resumed speaking when her nerves were calm again. "Uh, well, I got interested in porn after I came to college. I was missing sex after my first steady boyfriend. I struck out with other guys or wasn't yet ready for them. I wanted to do more sex, but since I wasn't that experienced... well, getting into porn seemed a good way to do research. I've built up quite a collection. It's all softcore. I'm definitely not into the hardcore stuff. And I'm straight."

"You said earlier you dated a girl," Lisa prompted her.

"One girl. And it's over."

"You want to tell me why it's over?"

"It was a mess," Elena said, thinking back.

***

Eight Months Ago.

Elena Ruiz and Tina Choi stumbled back into their dorm room, both unsteady on their feet. "Thanks for getting us home safe!" Elena's busty Korean roommate proclaimed as Elena closed the door. "I'm surprised- I think you drank more than I did tonight!"

"I've been doing it longer," Elena reminded her. Her twenty-first birthday was three months ago, while Tina's was last month. "Or maybe I have more natural tolerance. Whatever, we made it. You okay?"

"Fine," Tina said after a pause. She coughed, then gestured at Elena. "Hey, come here a sec, okay?"

"Uh, sure," Elena frowned, walking over to Tina after locking the door. "What's up?"

"Sit down with me." Tina patted the spot beside her.

Elena grimaced again, then complied. "What's up?" she repeated.

"I wish we'd gotten lucky tonight," Tina said, taking her hand. "Do you wish that?"

"Uh, maybe?" Elena shrugged. Her last boyfriend had ended things with her a few weeks prior after they argued about movie tastes one time too many. "We can go out again tomorrow if you're feeling better."

"Or we can still get lucky," Tina said, leaning close to her and smiling. "How bout it?" With that, Tina grabbed Elena's face with her other hand. She kissed Elena's cheek, then her throat, followed by her lips. Her other hand remained on Elena's wrist. Tina broke off kissing Elena and looked at her. "Well?"

It took Elena a while to answer. She'd liked Tina's kisses and touches, and they were still making her nerves tingle a bit. Another woman had never touched her like this. Yes, she'd watched women make love in adult movies and read about it, but... She shivered and recovered her composure.

"Tina." Elena pulled herself back from her roommate a bit. "You're drunk. So am I."

"We're not that drunk!" Tina hiccupped, then caught herself. "Okay, maybe I am. But if you're interested... we have watched lesbian and group porn together!"

"Yes, but..." Elena stopped Tina by holding up a hand. She had asked Tina her opinion of porn earlier in the semester just to see if she could view it or organize her growing collection with Tina in the room. Tina had said it was fine, she also had a porn collection. They had found many tastes in common, viewed a few pictures and videos together, but had not even discussed close physical contact between them prior to this night. Maybe it's the alcohol, Elena thought, deciding to blame it for Tina's attention. "I didn't know you were into actual sex with girls."

"You'd be my first," Tina answered with a shrug. "Would I be yours?"

"Uh, yes," Elena said quickly. "I've been with guys, but not girls."

"Do you want to be with a girl?"

"Uh..." Elena considered the idea, then shrugged. "Maybe. Just... let me try it."

She leaned close to Tina, took her face in her hand, and kissed her lips softly. Hmm, she thought. I do like the way she feels touching me. She kissed Tina again, getting bolder this time. Her mouth opened and her tongue tapped Tina's lips.

Tina opened her lips and licked at Elena's tongue with her own. She simultaneously grabbed and squeezed Elena's shoulder. Her hand still holding Elena's wrist also squeezed that area.

Elena enjoyed all the attention. Her insides were shaking just as they would with a guy, or when she was viewing porn alone and willing to indulge the way it made her body react sometimes. She had never dared to pleasure herself during a group viewing. She had thought about it, but... I've never been close with a girl before Tina, Elena thought, never dared to ask any girl other than her about watching porn together. I have watched it with guys, but... that's different. And now Tina's turned on by having watched it with me just as some of the guys have been. Shit, did I do something wrong?

She pulled back from Tina a little, broke their kiss. Tina responded with the opposite tactic. She dropped a hand to Elena's breasts, started fondling them through her blouse. Tina's other hand pulled Elena's body back towards her, wrist first. "Come on," Tina begged her roommate, "I want to see if I like this. And if you do. Maybe we don't need guys, maybe..."'

Elena shivered, then shrugged. Tina was exciting her body. The smell of alcohol was strong but not bothersome when combined with her body's other reactions. She had masturbated after watching lesbian and group porn before. Maybe... I have to know, she decided. I have to know if I really like sex with women. Tina's fingers squeezing her bosoms and caressing her wrist, the enticing look in her eyes... they were drawing Elena in.

She leaned close to the Korean woman, kissed her again. Their mouths opened, their tongues lashed. Elena moved her free hand over Tina's body, rubbing her breasts and stomach through her blouse. Tina's skin responded to her fingers just as much as any guy's did. Flesh flushed, nerves tingled, and nipples grew hard. Their kisses grew more passionate. Tina kept holding and rubbing Elena's wrist with her other hand. Elena rubbed her roommate's wrist back in response. Tina's other hand continued to massage Elena's shoulders and breasts.

Soon, they were on the bed, lying beside each other. Their lips traveled from each other's mouths down to their necks, then back to their cheeks. Tongues were licking and breaths were heavy. Elena felt passion building inside her, her pussy growing warm and her entire body tingling like crazy. She had not felt like this since her prom night that she could recall. The sensation was new and nice, and she liked it! Despite that she did not want to like it, she did. That led her to another decision.

Before she could stop herself again, she was seizing Tina's hand that held her wrist and pulling it to her crotch. She moved the other woman's hand between the folds of her skirt and placed it on her warm tingling pussy. At once, Elena felt herself start getting wet. Tina's touches also grew more intense, her kisses more insistent. They were never hesitant, and knowing within seconds. Tina seized Elena's shoulder and pulled her roommate close to her, rubbed their bodies together. Their breasts shook against each other, nipples hardening further. They rubbed each other's backs also. Tina kept her hand on Elena's cunt and caressed it through her skirt and panties. Elena felt her clit shaking and her insides heaving. Their clothes were still on their bodies, but they weren't much of a barrier. Maybe... her heart shook again as Tina jabbed two fingers into her inner folds.

In response, she released Tina's wrist and put her hand on Tina's thigh instead. She squeezed that area, then moved her fingers closer to Tina's pussy.

Tina stopped their kissing and started encouraging her. "Oh, yeah. Go ahead! Touch me! Yes!"

The words stopped Elena's enthusiasm a bit. She felt her mood shifting again. She quickly placed her hand on Tina's pussy through her skirt. Hmm, it was warm and wet, just like her own when she touched it. And Elena felt that she could probably make Tina climax quickly if she kept up her caresses. Just like Tina was making her excited. Maybe...

No, her body was willing, but her spirit was still challenged a bit. She dropped her hand from Tina's cunt, seized her wrist again. She also stopped Tina's other hand with her other one. Elena looked directly at the other woman. "Tina, I don't like having sex when I'm drunk. Did it with one guy, yeah, but it didn't feel great in the morning. Can we wait and do this when we're sober?"

Tina blinked, then shrugged. "Uh, sure, Elena, whatever you want. But you did like it, right?"

"Yes." Elena smiled at her, stroked her soft hair, and softly kissed her lips. She could masturbate to climax thinking about a woman, she thought, or let Tina bring her off. It was definitely an enticing idea. But right now, with as many drinks as they'd had... she knew she needed to stop herself and Tina before either of them went further. "We can see if we still like it when we're sober. Let's sleep the cervezas off, okay?"

She kissed Tina one last time, then pulled away from her. She stood up, walked to her side of the room. Tina's eyes stayed on her the whole way.

"You change your mind later, let me know," Tina said, making a beckoning gesture after Elena shut off the room's overhead lights and started undressing for bed. "Might take me a while to get to sleep, or..." Then she abruptly yawned, hiccuped loudly, and slumped unconscious.

Yep, Elena thought, she's drunk. I did the right thing. Phew.

She walked to Tina, arranged her roommate's unmade bed covers over her, then returned to her bed and finished undressing before lying down under her covers.

It took her several minutes to get to sleep. Good memories of Tina's touches and kisses stayed with her until she collapsed. She ended up touching herself a bit in response to her feelings and thus counted the experience as the first time they slept with one another even though she'd stopped it from going far.

***

"In the morning, Tina had a serious hangover," Elena told the other girls. "Definitely wasn't into continuing things right then. Or interested in drinking to excess again for a while. But she remembered everything. So did I."

"And you started dating each other soon after that?" Lisa asked her.

"Well, yeah," Elena answered. "I remember our first time together sober. I'll tell you about that one too."

***

Eight Months Prior Less a Few Days.

"Hey, you want to go out tonight?" Tina asked Elena. She had been studying at her desk and turned to Elena shortly after her roommate returned to their room from the cafeteria. Elena had been organizing her jewelry. "Or do you need to study?"

"No, I'm, fine," Elena replied. "I mean, on studying. As for going out, well, as long as we don't drink like we did a few days ago... sure."

"Or we could stay in," Tina countered, looking at her suggestively. "Do what we did the other night when we're sober. Still interested?"

"Um..."

Her roommate's words were creating a storm in Elena's mind. Every flash of passion, every tingle, every tender kiss they had exchanged a few nights ago, was back in her thoughts all of a sudden.

"Yes," Elena said before she could stop herself. "Sure. Yeah, that sounds great, Tina. But can we do it properly this time?"

Tina nodded. "Of course." She smiled at Elena. "Your bed or mine?"

"Mine," Elena said after a moment to remember herself. She then stood up and walked over to her bed, checking that the room door was locked on the way. It was, and Elena was definitely aroused by her roommate's proposal. She threw back her covers, then took off her blouse and sat down in one quick motion. She beckoned Tina close with a gesture.

The other woman stood up, walked over to her, and sat down, then moved close to Elena. Their lips met and fused. They were soon kissing with just as much passion as they had a few days ago, and now the alcohol was out of their systems. Neither stopped the other as they started caressing each other, rubbing breasts and faces, then stomachs and legs. They rubbed their bodies together, dry humping through clothing. It went on for several minutes, bodies heaving and skin flushing as they both got more aroused.