Girls Dorm Gathering

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Damn it, I'm straight, she reminded herself. And if these girls turn out like Tina... maybe they won't break my heart like she did, she thought in the next instant. None of them have drinking problems or jealousy issues. I could get into them, as friends and maybe more. Hmm.

Lisa tapped her on the arm, after watching her face when she kissed the other three women. "You want to be with one of us tonight?" she asked. "Or more?"

Elena considered the idea. Her insides were tingling nicely, but... "No, I'll wait till the orgy. If I come." She put her hand on her heart and smiled. "If."

She had decided to think about things a little more. Hopefully by the weekend, she would be sure.

***

That Weekend.

They gathered for their party that Saturday evening. Shauna and Tara's room had the most free space, so it was the place they chose. The dorm was almost empty of students. A few rooms on their hall were occupied, but no one seemed likely to bother them. Elena had talked to the other four women a few times since their initial meeting and was by now relaxed to the idea of being with them. She was still cautious, but lust and curiosity had won over her concerns.

They gathered in Shauna and Tara's room, closed the door, then put on some stirring classical music to both aid and hide their intended activity.

"I still intend to shut this down if someone complains," Elena said. "My phone stays on. I want to enjoy this, but still do my job, okay?"

"No problem," Shauna told her. Nicole, Lisa, and Tara all nodded assent.

They checked some final preparations. They had a good supply of water, soda, and food refreshments. No one had any pressing engagements that weekend night or for several hours the following day. Shauna spread a sleeping bag on the floor for whichever woman ended up in it at the end, if they were all too tired to walk back to their own nearby rooms. Two vibrators and a double-ended dildo were also placed in a ready arrangement. Once they were done checking everything over, the five women looked at each other to confirm they were doing what they had planned and nodded again.

They then split from each other and started undressing themselves. Each woman took off her own blouse, pants or skirt, and undergarments. Elena was the most hesitant, but warming up to the idea. This is just a moment of weakness, she told herself, or maybe another phase. It doesn't have to last forever. If it doesn't, I want my last memories of sex with other women to be happy ones.

She looked them over as they disrobed. Lisa had turgid peach nipples and a thin red line of hair on her pussy. Nicole had sparse blonde curls between her legs and thin brown nipples on her breasts. Shauna had the smallest firmest breasts with pink nipples and a freshly shaven cunt. Her dark skin shone in the room's light. Tara's breasts were large with puffy dark nipples while her cunt sported a mound of black curls. Elena looked at her own body in mental preparation, decided her nipples- tanner than Nicole's- and trimmed tunnel were comparably beautiful to everyone else's. Everyone's hair was unbound and their bodies were gleaming in anticipation. She was ready, Elena decided. She was not backing out of this now.

Lisa and Nicole ganged up on Elena first when the revels began. Lisa took Elena's hand and squeezed it suggestively, then kissed her cheek and pushed her onto the rightmost bed in the room. Nicole moved in and joined them, kissing Elena's other cheek and then her lips as she sat down with Lisa and Elena. She was more hesitant, still unused to group sex even though she had read up on it in recent days and rehearsed what she could with Lisa. Shauna and Tara had made offers to rehearse with her also, but Nicole had other challenges in her life and, like Elena, she preferred to schedule her entertainment time. Now, when that time was upon them, she gladly settled her shaking nerves.

The three women exchanged kisses and cuddled close. Their blonde, red, and black hair intermingled. Their skin flushed with joy. They caressed each other's bodies, massaging muscles, tweaking nipples and opening clefts. Elena was the most cautious of the trio, but quickly dropping her uneasiness. I live in the moment, she told herself, and this moment is grand. She concentrated on how the other women's touches were making her feel, abandoned herself to her desires. In the corner of the room, she imagined her Russian giant standing and smiling, watching over them with a content expression.

Lisa was the enthusiastic member of the group, while Nicole was somewhere between her and Elena. Lisa had been missing the group sex she'd had in the past- wanting to do it was one thing while finding the right partners and logistics were other issues- and group sex with other women was a wonderful new sensation for her. Lisa could not wait to tell Tess- a petite Caucasian brunette a little taller and more voluptuous than Elena- and Stephanie- her year younger sister who was a bottle blonde with an athletic body a few sizes larger than Nicole's- about this. Perhaps involve them in similar events in the future, after she made love with them both. And do the same for other worthy people they had yet to meet, women and men.

Elena and Nicole were both sighing under Lisa's touches. Their bodies were tingling and their mouths released moans. Their cunts were wet and clenching at Lisa's fingers. Lisa let her own body respond accordingly. She stuck two fingers into each woman's pussy, massaged their clits and whatever other surfaces she could touch in circling motions. Nicole and Elena soon had one hand each on Lisa's breasts, while their other hands rubbed each other's torsos. Each caressed the other women close to them and were content to keep doing it. Lisa's cunt clenched hard when their fingers approached it, then opened at their coaxing. They established a rhythm that brought joy to all and maintained their pace.

On the other bed, Shauna embraced Tara and vice versa. They rubbed their bodies together while watching the other three women in the room. They had listened to Nicole and Lisa's lovemaking, fantasized about them and Elena, but the live action before them was better than all that. They watched and cheered, exchanging touches to settle their own enthusiasm. The two foster sisters kissed each other, rubbed each other's breasts and cunts. Legs enwrapped about each other's bodies, arms roving over backsides.

Then Shauna twisted around so her backside was against Tara's breasts. Tara let her fingers roam over Shauna. One hand was in her cleft, three fingers massaging the labia. Her other hand hefted each of her sister's dark breasts in turn, caressing the undersides. Shauna was content to rub her sister's arms alone, letting her body's proximity arouse Tara's moist cunt and stabbing nipples. They soon established a rhythm similar to the trio across the room. They kept their eyes on that trio, their hands on one another. They smiled at each other, Shauna's head against Tara's neck. Eyes flashed, voices cried pleasure, and skin shone with sweat.

The music throbbed and the lovers let it shape their passion. They were conscious of their cries, enjoying their activity but not wishing to disturb others. And through fortunate circumstances backed by careful preparation, they did not.

Naked bodies writhed in the room's beds in response to the feelings present. Fingers tingled over skin. Hands roamed on bodies and inside cunts. The movements gained in passion and strength, voices broadcast joy. The five women let out throaty moans, happy sighs, and in due time climactic exclamations. Nicole was first to reach her peak, Lisa pinching her clit while Elena tweaked her breasts. Lisa was next, enjoying both her proximate friends' caresses while kissing each in turn. She split from them both to voice her pleasure. They watched and beamed. Elena allowed herself to come third, realizing she enjoyed their lovemaking and accepting that fact for now. Across the room, within seconds of her orgasm, Shauna and Tara reached theirs in near unison.

The five women released heavy breaths to settle their nerves, then exchanged partners. Lisa went to join Shauna while Tara moved to Nicole. Elena, not sure where she wanted to go, lay on the floor between the beds. She waved off the other women when they looked her way. They shrugged and complied. Elena settled down and watched the joyful sights on either side of her, looking back and forth as she rubbed her own sensitive areas. Nicole settled into a sixty-nine position with Tara while Shauna did the same with Lisa. Bodies interlocked, muscles tensed, tongues and fingers moved. The women were beautiful, young, and at peace with their newfound relationship. Breasts were squeezed, stomachs and legs were stroked. Mouths moved to pussies and tongues speared within. Elena watched the exchanges beside her, tweaking her nipples and biting her lips. She then grabbed one of the vibrators in the room and stuck it between her legs. She had never used any similar item before, but it was easy to learn the controls.

Elena flicked the vibrator on, placed it against her clit, and held the machine steady with one hand while rubbing her breast with the other. Her pleasure soon rose and shook within her body. She had to clench her teeth to suppress her shrieks. Her body tingled in response to the sensations of her fingers and the machine. Her eyes were watching the action on the beds in the room. Only after she had climaxed did she allow the vibrator to slip out of her with a pop as her cunt relaxed.

Nicole and Tara exchanged orgasms next, followed closely by Lisa and Shauna. Dark skin flushed pale, and vice versa. Mouths kissed cunts and released breaths. Each woman moved her tongue to her partner's clit and tickled that organ. Shauna and Tara squirted fluids into Lisa and Nicole's mouths while the Caucasian women were more sedate but still moaning loud as they passed the cusp of glory.

For the next round, the four women on the beds moved to join Elena on the floor. Lisa grabbed the other vibrator and started massaging her with it. Tara took hold of the dildo- it was hers and Shauna's- and strapped it onto herself after pushing one of the heads into her loins. She then moved to Nicole and took hold of her. She lined up their bodies and pushed her fake cock into the blonde's cunt. Nicole, who had enjoyed dildos in the past with previous female lovers, had no problem letting this one thrust back and forth into her folds.

Elena and Lisa saw Tara starting to fuck Nicole and smiled. Shauna caught on and waved at them. "You two interested in that?"

"Uh, maybe?" Elena shrugged. "I've never used one of those before."

"Me neither!" Lisa chorused. "Looks like fun!"

"My sis or I will show you how it works," Shauna offered. "Later."

"Great," said Lisa. "Yeah!"

Elena was nervous, but also agreed.

They let Tara and Nicole enjoy the dildo for now, concentrating on each other. Lisa tribbed against Elena while Shauna stuck her lower body between their heads. Lisa had already nibbled her cunt once, so she allowed Elena to take the lead on it this time. She licked Shauna's anal rim and thighs instead while caressing their bodies with one hand each. Shauna took the vibrator from her and rubbed it across her own skin.

Lisa thought much about the progress of her sexuality as they joined. She had accepted Nicole's seduction, and enjoyed their lovemaking. Tara, Shauna, and Elena were now worthy lovers also. She knew she had not been the main driver in their union, or any more than an important participant, but she was willing to accept what she had- it was so good. Their bodies, shaking against her. Her fingers roamed in accompanying motions while her mouth nipped at Shauna's rear.

Elena lapped at Shauna's cunt, tribbing against Lisa also. Tara and Nicole fucked each other with the dildo beside them. Shauna caressed herself with the vibrator as Lisa and Elena kissed her loins.

Again, rhythm was established and much pleasure was exchanged. Cries split the air, then were hastily silenced as they all remembered they were not alone in the building.

But their activity remained undisturbed, so they kept it up. Until they had all climaxed again, at which point they relaxed.

Elena and Lisa split from Shauna, who waved attention away from herself on the next round. She needed to rest a bit- her joint orgasms from Lisa and Elena had been especially intense. Nicole and Tara split, then Tara looked at Lisa and Elena.

"Who's next to feel Corey?" she asked, stroking her fake cock. "That's his name, by the way."

"Uh, scissors!" Lisa shouted, making accompanying hand motion.

"Rock!" Elena cried in almost the same instant. Lisa nodded defeat, then watched Tara embrace Elena with a grin. Defeat was okay- after all, it was only a temporary delay.

The redhead then joined Nicole and Shauna in an easy restful coupling while they watched Tara penetrate Elena and start their spooning. Elena shook her hair and cried out her joy, moving her hands over Tara's shoulders and back.

"You and Tara use 'Corey' a lot?" Nicole asked Shauna.

"Quite often," Shauna said. "We bought him to take each other's cherries."

"Heh," Lisa blinked. "How did that go? Painful?" The dildo's size worried her a bit.

"Only for a moment, " Shauna admitted. "Then it was great."

The three women exchanged smiles while they continued watching Tara fuck Elena. Elena kept up the coupling till they both came, then rolled apart. "Thanks!" she praised Tara, smiling. Her nipples were hard and prominent, her cunt wide open and moist. All four other women in the room were in similar condition.

"My turn next," Lisa addressed Tara. "If you're ready."

"Let me rest a sec." Tara took a few deep breaths and sipped some water. Her body was flush and moist with repeated climaxes. Corey shone like a natural extension of her body even though he was an artificial appendage of a color halfway between Shauna and Tara's skin shades.

Lisa let her anticipation build. She wanted to feel Corey stretching her cunt and see if her body was up to the challenge. She picked up a vibrator, handed it to Shauna, and made a request. "Get me ready. I'm a little worried about that monster."

"It'll be fine," Shauna chuckled. "If you hadn't noticed, Tara knows how to use him. I do too- I'll show you soon."

"If she uses it well, I'd like that," Lisa replied. Her first time with anything determined whether she'd enjoy it in the future. That was the key need she had for sex, to keep things positive. And as long as she was in control of her circumstances, that was possible and preferred.

The present moment was a positive, a wait for a further one. Lisa allowed Shauna to rub the vibrator over her body as she waited. Shauna was able to use it to make her tingle but not climax, not yet. Nicole coached her carefully, also rubbing herself with the other vibrator between words.

Elena also relaxed, reflecting on her personal progress. "You know," she said to the other women. "I still want to identify as straight, at least a while longer. I want a guy like my fantasy man, and if I can find someone... he might have a problem with girls loving girls, you know. Some men do."

"In my experience," Shauna said, "it's not worth letting those men be with you. Show me a man who thinks he can be the only one to pleasure a certain woman's body, I'll show you a selfish prick."

"It's one thing if she wants just that man," Nicole countered. "If she wants more, well, she should be allowed to have it too. We're in a mature enlightened world, you know."

Lisa and the Shapiro twins nodded in agreement.

"Okay, that's fine," Elena said with another shrug. "But I still want to maintain my apparent straight status. How bout this- we can use it to judge men's character. I'll tell them we're just friends- you're my bi friends and I'm your straight friend. If they don't have a problem with that, it's an easy journey to accept that I'm also actually bi. If I ever settle myself to being so."

"Okay," Lisa accepted the idea. "I don't like it, but I can play the test if you want that."

"And if we meet an actual straight friend later," Nicole said, "we won't force her to change."

"Same for a gay or a lesbian," Tara added.

Shauna made no objection to the agreement.

The five friends relaxed a while longer. "I wish we knew some guys to join us in this sort of thing," Nicole said. "This isn't our last orgy, right?"

"Hell no!" Lisa said at once. Shauna and Tara chorused agreement and Elena nodded along.

"Soon as we find the right guys to accept all of us," Elena said, "I'll gladly welcome them to our future parties. Hey, can we do a lesbian chain at some point tonight? I like watching them online."

"Sure," Tara agreed. "How about right now? Lisa, I find Corey goes easier in Shauna or me when one of us sucks on him a bit first. How bout you suck on him and push him into my cunt while letting Elena lick you? Shauna, you and Nicole complete the chain how you wish. I'll lick whoever touches my lips."

Every woman nodded in agreement. They then arranged themselves. Elena let Shauna take up position at her cunt while Nicole placed her body between Shauna and Tara. Lisa then moved closer to Tara and directed Elena to lick her cunt as Tara had suggested. She meanwhile started sucking on the dildo and manipulating it within Tara's pussy. The plastic was warm and flavored well with Nicole, Elena, and Tara's secretions. Lisa found herself enjoying the taste. The mouth and hands moving on her body were also pleasant. Elena was hesitant, then into things more and more as time went on. She could also feel similar sensations from Shauna, Tara, and Nicole. All five women were caressing each other, tongues and fingers darting along each other's bodies. Lisa felt another explosion rising within her. She threw back her head and let the wave crash down.

Shauna, Tara, Nicole, and Elena soon also gasped in chorus. Lisa smiled as Elena moved up her body to kiss her lips. Lisa kissed her back, then broke from Elena and impaled herself on Tara's dildo. She could wait no longer for what she wanted. Corey stretched her insides easily, wonderfully. She beamed and shook around the penetrating length. Her nipples rubbed against Tara's. Shauna pressed against her back, tribbing against her rear.

Over her shoulder, Lisa also noticed Elena and Nicole kissing and coupling. Both women were smiling. Each had a vibrator in hand and soon began rubbing the machines over each other's flushed skin. Cries soon echoed throughout the room again. Thanks to the music, they were muffled and the orgy remained undisturbed.

Hope we find guys worthy of enjoying this with us soon, Lisa thought. Even if it takes years, I will be patient and enjoy gatherings like this in the meantime.

The five women continued their first orgy together for several more hours and their friendship the rest of their lives.

***

End.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Incest Nightclub My life changes when I find out my mom works at a nightclub.in Incest/Taboo
Remote Control Erik finds an unexpected object in his twin sister’s room.in Incest/Taboo
My Sister, Her Best Friend, and me Two virgins want me to be their 'first'.in Incest/Taboo
My Lingerie-Loving Sister Moves In “We’re Definitely Not Going To…”in Incest/Taboo
Home for the Holidays Alice finds out her sister is a literal motherfucker.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories