All Comments on 'Girls Just want to Have Fun Ch. 01'

by LuckOfTheDraw

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
dragonmann72dragonmann72over 5 years ago
LuckOfTheDraw

Welcome to L/W the hardest category to score in. Good luck in future stories.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Score

In LW, as well as any other place in Lit, to get the high scores you have to write something that deserves them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
@score

The only way to get high scores is not to write something worthy of them, but to write a horrible BTB story where the trolls disable cookies and up vote it hundreds of times. Don't worry about the scores as they mean nothing as they are so easily manipulated by jerks. Once your story if off the "new" page, they forget about it and your scores come up dramatically. Just write what you want to and know that there are plenty of people who enjoy it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Grand story

U must write all chapters of this story amid the ratings.who shld stop writing are getting maximum ratings so don worry...

luedonluedonover 5 years ago
To get a high score for LW story

26thNC, you are half right.

To get a high score for a LW story it has to be both well-written and the 'right' type of story.

It could be written by the best author in the world, but if a wife has sex with a man who is not her husband and enjoys it and suffers no adverse consequences, the moral brigade will ensure that the story never scores anything like the coveted Red H.

You don't put too much genuine "extra-marital fun" in your story if you're hoping for a high score.

Lue

luedonluedonover 5 years ago
Borota, I look forward to your scholarly study on the topic

I must admit that I haven't taken out statistics, it is merely an impression over the years of watching the Loving Wives category with some considerable interest.

I do note that you registered as a member a few months ago and haven't yet listed any stories as favourites, so I'm not able to gauge what your interests are in the LW stories genre. But, as I say, produce the data and convince those of us who believe that the LW scoring system is invalid.

Lue

Ps: I submitted a story several days ago and it was one-bombed within a few minutes of posting, long before anybody could have skimmed it, let alone read its six pages.

LuckOfTheDrawLuckOfTheDrawover 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks everyone!

Thank you for taking the time to read my story and sending me feedback.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous