All Comments on 'Girls Night, Or is it?'

by Sexywoman2006

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
Bebop3Bebop3over 2 years ago

Congratulations on posting your first story. It was a lot of fun and I look forward to seeing what you post next.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 2 years ago

Who’s married in this story?

lujon2019lujon2019over 2 years ago

I hate unreliable narrator stories

does she have sex with her husband less than twice a month or not?

does Max exist or not? and who are they?

do her whorish friends exist or not?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice twist at the end!

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 2 years ago

5 stars. Cute, erotic, and put a smile on my face. Good writing.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

Meh. The role play with her husband is lame.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story, please contribute more soon. Also, beware of the inevitable haters, and don't let them upset you. Also, I'll try to send a private message about a minor typo.

OdiouserOdiouserover 2 years ago

Always nice to see a new writer enter the fold. Very well done. I did get fooled when you introduced Jayce as someone she went out with awhile ago. But sexy. Keep 'em coming.

ViscontiViscontiover 2 years ago

Like twist at the the end. Good story.

JoeehartleyJoeehartleyover 2 years ago

Thanks for the read.

t8ntliklyt8ntliklyover 2 years ago

Not too bad for your first story! Thought I was reading a Creamy White Thighs romance novel there for a minute. Hope that you write more

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

A familiar plot, but particularly well-done! 5/5!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wait? What just happened here? Was this story actually about a Loving Wife showing love for her HUSBAND?! I am astonished! Flabbergasted! Astounded! Speechless! Perhaps even gobsmacked! Will wonders ever cease? And to think it could happen with the author's very first story. Well done. - TANSTAAFL

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Average story, but welcome to the pages.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 2 years ago
Maybe

First off, Max is a dog … iguanas are not gonna be waiting for their owners.

Yeah, they are married. He mentioned taking her to her home, then later called it his as well. And she, near the end, says it pepped up their marriage.

ot sure how one (except Plastic Man) gets into the positions they get into in the front seat of a truck. Sweetie had not driven anywhere that evening, so there was no stranded car.

Generally, ‘adventurous’ in LW means ‘cheating’ but Sweetie (and the author) want to play the ‘GOTCHA’ game. It became obvious early on, however.

3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice way to get your feet wet. Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Good story

Good story with a twist like it . But be careful on your other stories that you want to write. The loving wife category is a very very tricky category to write in so be careful on your stories. Cuckold/sharing/swinging cheating stories don’t mix with the loving wife category readers. They are not big fans of these stories. But BTB stories are huge favourites in this category. So please enjoy yourself on this site and remember there are other category’s on this site go have fun and show people you can keep up with the best on this site ok .

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

I'll give you credit even when i thought "ugh another cucking story" it wasn't too bad and I didnt see the end coming, though it has been done before. For the first time out of the gate it was better than most.

So all in all pretty good, if it had been what it looked like at first, you would have gotten a "well written" and then you'd be billed for cleaning the vomit out of my carpet.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

Saw the twist right before you revealed it (I was trying to see how this was a LW sotory when it dawned on me.)

Storyteller0112Storyteller0112over 2 years ago

Great ending I had been hoping for as I read it. Consider writing more, perhaps in another category?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love the fact they were husband and wife, terrific

JJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It’s not much of a twist when you tell the reader you had a fling with the bartender but it didn’t last. See, there is no way to correct that. Not a bad story, but if you are going to try the old’ switcheroo, you need to pay attention to the details.

BSreaderBSreaderover 2 years ago
Interesting

Story

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 2 years ago

WELL, YOU TRIED--DON'T GIVE UP. CD

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

a great few lines and it said a night full too.

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

This is exactly how I imagine an LW story. You did a great job! 5 * `!!!

GhostdogginGhostdogginover 2 years ago

"We got into his truck and my stomach had butterflies in it. I wanted him so bad. This was not an every week occurrence for me. I don't go after every guy that wants me or looks to get dick from every club. Of course it happens every once in a while but not on the regular." So does this excerpt mean that every once in a while she cheats on Jace and pulls some strange dick from the club?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Is it Jace or Jay? Oh who cares

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A wife that wants her man - nice change

GarySmith69GarySmith69over 2 years ago

No sign of cheating from the wife. A nice change of story from the usual cheating wife/Girls night out stories. Thank you.

Rancher46Rancher46about 2 years ago

Nice story where girls' night out didn't lead to cheating only spicing up a marriage between husband and wife. Well done 5 stars.

usaretusaret8 months ago

Neatly done, but I knew long before you revealed it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Well written, although wrong category. Not a Loving Wives story, more an Erotic Encounter one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSexywoman2006@Sexywoman2006
Born in Charleston, South Carolina moved to Tennessee when I was little. Raised in a Babtist/Penicostal househould, married at 19, divorced seven years later after many online affairs and one in person affair. Fell in love with my husband after all that and have been happily m...