Girls Night Out

Story Info
Wifey enjoys girls night out.
1.2k words
3.24
15.6k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Roglew
Roglew
2 Followers

"Honey, don't forget tonight is girls night. I need you home on time tonight." Nikki reminds her forgetful husband.

"Dang, that is tonight. Ok I'll reschedule with Tony. So my honey can enjoy her 'girls night'." He responds mockingly.

"You're always messing around. I need this time to refresh after a long week. Please don't be late." She responds to her mocking husband.

"I'll be home hun. I promise." He says with a wink.

Nikki is a big time businesswoman in a major US market so she's constantly working and booked. When she has a day off everything better go according to plan, because she doesn't know when she'll have free time for herself again. On top of bringing in millions she's as active as she can be at home with her family. All the stars have aligned, she has a babysitter, her closest three friends are in town, and her husband will be on time tonight.

She's in her last meeting for the day. She's getting alerts notifying her that her husband is home on time. Her friends verify that they're on their way to her home so they can all be at one place and go from there. The estimated time when they'll all arrive is one minute apart.

"Honey, I'm home. I'm going to shower and then we'll be on our way." Nikki says.

"Ok dear. Have fun." He replies.

TWENTY MINUTES LATER

"Get on your knees you dirty whore!" Nikki says sternly.

"Open wide piggy!" Marie yells.

Marie shoves her 8" flesh colored dildo down Allen's throat. While the other two are getting their straps on. Nikki and Marie are taking turns fucking Allen's throat. They're shoving his head on the other's cock. Telling him good job.

"There you go. You remember how to open your mouth from last time." Nikki says.

"Thank you, Mistress Nikki." He replies.

The ladies go sit on the sectional in the basement. They're all strapped up with lube in arms reach and Allen is in nothing but boxers. Plain black boxer briefs are what the women love to see him in.

"Get on your hands and knees and walk to us piggy." Lynn demands.

They call Allen piggy because 'dad life' has caught up to him. So he's a bit chubby and they love to call him piggy. Allen does as he's commanded.

"Suck their cock!" Nikki yells at him.

As he's going from cock to cock Mo straddles him from behind with her purple strap-on. She lubes his waiting asshole up and puts it on her silicone dildo.

"Arch your back and take it like a man!" Mo demands.

"Yes, Madam Mo." he replies.

Mo thrusts her purple cock in his asshole and Allen grunts from the initial pain and shock. Mo is easing the whole dildo in his asshole steadily. She knows once he can take it balls deep she's good to go. Mo penetrates him for ten minutes switching speeds and depths.

"He's tight Nikki." She says as she pulls out.

"Don't worry he'll be loose once we're done." Marie replies.

On que Lynn shoves her cock in his ass. Lynn was always the rough one. Lube it and go was her motto. Lynn thought she could get back her aggression from being pounded by her husband on Allen's asshole. She got off on the power of opening and making a man her slut.

Mo is in front of Allen and she's fucking his throat while Marie is going to town. Nikki brings out the blindfolds and rope. As the other two are enjoying their hole of choice. Nikki covers his eyes and sets the rope next to Marie.

"Scoot over Marie." Nikki says.

"Damn I want to see him take it all in his throat." She responds.

"You will but now it's 'munch' time." Nikki declared.

This is the time where Allen has to eat their throbbing vaginas and Nikki ALWAYS had first. Now the girls knew it was time to get in line behind him. They were to pound his ass?) for five minutes each, until Nikki decided he had enough. Thirty minutes in and Nikki makes him lay on his back.

"Grab your knees slut and take this cock." Nikki demands.

"Yes Ma'am." He replies awaiting the thrust.

"I have a new toy for you. 9" Doc Johnson." She exclaims.

The other women laugh as Marie takes her strap on off to sit on his face.

"You're going to take that dick and eat me while I'm on your face. Do you understand?" Marie states.

"Yes ma'am." He answers.

"Good boy."

Nikki slowly inserts the rubber cock into his lubed loose hole at this point. Slowly putting one inch at a time and checking for his body responses. Once he relaxes she shoves more in, until she's balls deep. At that point she tells Marie to sit on his face and makes sure she cums good.

Nikki loves girls night because of this reason. Her friends and her get to slut her husband out and get some revenge for their husbands being so rough. These women are dominant in their career but in the bedroom they are pillow princesses. They get to be wild, rough and fulfilled at girls' night.

Marie loves how Allen eats her pussy. He focuses on the most important part, the clitoris. Even while straddling his face he can barely breathe. He understands clitoris, flick the tongue. Suck the clit and stick your tongue inside and let them bounce.

The girls have a system. One gets to fuck him until one of them cum. Girls night is all about the girls. Relieve all pinned up stress. Nikki is pounding him good and Marie squats so there's a gap between her and his face. Marie then squirts all over his face and Nikki knows that's her que to go harder.

Lynn then replaces Nikki and the girls know Allen's legs are sore so they help hold them and she inserts. She gets right to the balls and continues. She's laughing and enjoying slutting a man out. Mo then gets to enjoy herself on his face to completion.

Nikki then takes her place behind her slutted out husband, while Lynn lays on her back to get fulfilled.

"Be a good boy and finish Girls night with a bang." Nikki demands.

Lynn lays with legs spread open to allow Allen easy access to her beautiful flower. He starts licking while Nikki enters him from behind and starts the ending sequence. Fifteen minutes of pounding and adding lube Nikki continues to dominate Allen. Lynn grabs the back of his head to ensure he stays on her spot.

"Right there Allen! Don't move!" Lynn exclaims.

"Good boy. Take this cock!" Nikki says.

Both ladies are enjoying their view and the others are high fiving saying, "Girl Power."

Lynn cums from the attention Allen pays to her clitoris, and Nikki rams him balls deep while he does his job. The girls end, Girls Night fulfilled yet again and Allen does his job very well.

"Good job pig. Next month you're getting 9" from all of us." Mo says.

"Yeah, maybe we can all get Doc Johnson's for him." Marie replies.

"Yes ladies." Allen replies.

"Thanks for coming ladies. Text me when you get home so I know you're safe." Nikki tells her friends.

Roglew
Roglew
2 Followers