All Comments on 'Girls' Night Out'

by Curiousmidwest

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunter9 months ago

Got to get hubby on board

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikey9 months ago

5 Stars. Please continue.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle9 months ago

This was rape and not erotic at all.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Lessgo! Another marriage ruined by a dumbass that couldn’t stop herself. I’m sure she will feel remorseful when hubby hits her with the divorce papers tho.

JustplainjeffJustplainjeff9 months ago

I've got a few words to say, here.

1- Sexualy transmitted diseases.

2- Pregnancy

3- Divorce.

It was so few words, I could only conjure up 3 *.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Start packing your bags bitch, you might want to find out if one of your fuck buddies will take your whoring ass in when hubby throws you out ….

gentle_touch4ugentle_touch4u9 months ago

nice story, however it needs an ending.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This is not a loving wife story. Another depiction of a fool who gets too drunk to know what they are doing and then figures " what the Hell: a second time isn't going to hurt.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

What was that? It reads like a police report but only with bullet points. No emotion from the wife.

Im happy but not that happy.

I never thought about cheating.

Im out with my best female friends getting drunk.

Im being fucked like a whore now and I love it.

I love being a cheating bitch. I hope my cucked husband never finds out.

Im not sorry I cheated. Im just hoping I don't get caught.

The end.

skruff101skruff1019 months ago

One can only hope that divorce is on the cards.

patilliepatillie9 months ago

No development of how did you feel, while having the mmf and after in front of your friend? Embarrassed, ashamed, excited, dirty? Why did your girlfriends not save you from a very bad decision?

WargamerWargamer9 months ago

Hope she’s caught and made to suffer

1/5

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

A cheat is a cheat. One of the lowest of life forms.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The husband has to find out and they either split or make up. If this turns into another, "blackmailed wife" tale, I'm out. There was a hint in this story with her going a second round after knowing what happened and the texts, with pictures. I guess the husband will know soon enough when she passes along some nasty STD's.

deependerdeepender9 months ago

Well, I guess everything is just hunky-spunky, huh?

HargaHarga9 months ago

Writing needs work, which will come with time but the story needs way more work.

WhyjustwhyWhyjustwhy9 months ago

Just a despicable cum dump. Does her kids proud. This oxygen thief is better off alone.

NudeInMaineNudeInMaine9 months ago

Story sucked. You sure she wasn’t drugged? Raped?

EastCoaster1EastCoaster19 months ago

Did you forget the rest of the story ?

Writing a 750-word tale is one of three harder things to do, as it needs to be a complete tale. This could be the first part of a good story, but by itself it just seems incomplete.

There are several open questions as you left it: Did her husband find out ? Did she go back for another MMF escapade wirh the two guys ? Any possible negatives from that night, like pregnancy or STDs ? Did the guys use the pictures to force her to meet again ?

There are lots of places to take this to a conclusion, but as it stands it's only part of a story.

PappasleazePappasleaze9 months ago

It was okay. needed more descriptions of what was taken place, and maybe more of what her roomie saw or at least new about.could have been done with apage two or maybe you are thinking of a chapter two, where a roomie gets involved .

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This reads like a confession. It needs to be expanded and developed. What did you feel? What really happened? As in a friend point of view what did they see out do? Positive or negative. Mentioned 3 friends but only one in the room? What did she do?

The_John_YossarianThe_John_Yossarian9 months ago

Not long enough to work up any interest.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Sigh….. same-o, same-o

DickTraceyDickTracey9 months ago

Very interesting and sexy, thanks

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The story is fine, but the writing needs a lot of work. This story should be several pages long, not 1/2 page.

LucieLou007LucieLou0079 months ago

Very hot story, looking forward to more from you :D

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

A rather emotionless story... also i don't care for stories with no resolution.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

For those who enjoy following a serial this is off to a good start, left standing by itself it's disappointing.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I’ve been around when younger with hot. Older married women on girls weekend while the husband is on golf trip. Nothing like older hot married moms getting fucked by four to six guys for the weekend like paid hookers. One guy early the next morning destroying her ass making her respond to you like cheating and taking young cock up your married mom ass . Crazy shit the three were fucked for three nights .

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Hey it’s a sex story……she had fun…….now he should be able to have fun…..if they meet in the middle everything will work out…but more than likely she will be divorced

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

It happens! "Girls night out" is often an excuse to fuck strangers. I have two friends since university, and we all are married but love new cocks from time to time. Other than using condoms, all of us are very liberal in what we do with our new lovers. We get the hard fucking from several men that we want, and everyone goes home happy. I'm very sure it works for other ladies too.

26thNC26thNC9 months ago

Cheating cunt will eventually piss off one of her friends, then her husband will find out the truth.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamer9 months ago

Second time tonight I read a story with only a beginning--come on folks; a story has to have a beginning, a middle and an ending--and it's better if they relate to each other.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Pretty weak story. Very short, lack of description, and there are body types other than being 34DD you can use.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Good story. Brief and to the point. Too much flowery detail detracts from the believability. This seems real. Some of you critics demanding more detail will have to use your imagination - if you have any.

And why do some choose to attack the writer so aggressively, judgementally and crudely? With that attitude, what are you doing dreading this stuff in the first place?

InfosaugerInfosauger8 months ago

As it is written it sounds like she was given drugs and therfore had been raped the first time she had sex with the two guys and she doesn't even remember it. The question is, who gave her the drugs?

- One of the girls? Why?

- One of the guys? But why didn't the other girl help her?

I suggest asking the guys texting her who of them gave her the drugs.

OlFrog14xOlFrog14x7 months ago

Sounds to me more like blacked-out drunk than a date-rape drug. [I know such a person ... his problem is, he gets drunk and DOESN'T fall down, doing stupid and/or violent stuff with no memory afterwards.]

"Consent" seems problematic, given that a witness claims the Narrator would NOT be dissuaded.

She needs better friends after her divorce.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

She had an itch and scratched it. I encourage my wife to go out with her friends and weekends away and always tell her to enjoy herself as if she was a single girl again. Usually its my wife her sister and her best friend she has known since school. They all know each other inside out ànd all are on heat after several drinks and looking for fun. All have fucked others guys in front of each other and have shared guys together and iv had the pleasure of sex with each of them on occasions. They know that im well aware that my wife fucks any guy she wants especially when away with them and that im ok with it and often send me pics and vids of the things they get up to when they are away. They know exactly how to tease and turn guys on ànd a little girl on girl with each other drives guys wild. Many hot horny nights have ended up with me getting vids of my wife and her naughty girls having sex with guys and some occasions them giving me a great time after they come back to ouŕs after a night out. Well worth having a hot wife when i get to blow a load into her sister or her friend so why would i change anything. Tony

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

He husband should have found out and dumped her cheating ass

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCuriousmidwest@Curiousmidwest
Bored housewife sharing a mixture of real stories, mostly real stories, and/or stories I wish were true!