Girls' Night Out

Story Info
Vicki takes a walk on the wild side.
2.3k words
4.37
6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
coram
coram
75 Followers

Bored! Board (dull as a)! Hyper-bored! Mega-bored!

I was bored. Two weeks, now, and no interesting clients. Oh, we've had clients. I can't really blame Sly. He's kept me busy, okay, but they've all been so very ordinary. No balloon rides, no witches' covens, just a string of plain-vanilla ordinary guys looking for a thrill in their ordinary lives, getting from me something they couldn't get from their wives. Ptah! No thrills.

Okay, sure, some of the clients were sweet, and the sex was passable, even quite good on one occasion, but still, ordinary. That's not what keeps me going in this business.

Yeah, I sell sex. Well, part-time, anyway. I'm really quite good at it, and I enjoy the work. But hell, even my day job in the law firm had been boring of late. I was getting stale and downright bitchy, and that's not good for business (either business).

Sly, he's my partner and my agent, didn't help with his oh so sympathetic "Christ, put a sock in it, Princess. You're fuckin' spoiled." Big help, that was. Really improved my mood.

I mean, of course I was still doing my job; I am a professional, after all. The clients never sensed my boredom, and they all left smiling and satisfied that they'd gotten their money's worth and then some. Hey, like I said, I'm good at what I do. But that's not the point.

I guess the problem with living an adventurous life is that you become addicted to the adrenaline rush and really miss the excitement when it's not there.

Finally, in desperation, I decided to do something I'd long ago promised Sly I wouldn't do, not since we partnered up: go out on my own. Sly's a tough product of the streets while I was raised in an upper-class family in Connecticut, so he's convinced that I'd be a danger to myself if I dabbled in his world without him there to protect me.

As he so graciously put it, "Princess, you don't know jack shit about the real world. That's my world. I know it and you don't. Let me take care of that end before you get hurt."

Last time he warned me, I told him that I was a for Christ's sake grown-up woman and could take care of myself. He smiled nastily and said, "Oh? Ain't you the same 'grown-up woman' who took off with a sketchy guy you'd never met for a wild night in the Village? In fact, I seem to recall you were the one egging your pals on."

That pretty much shut me up. That wild night with Sly and his buddies had resulted in him blackmailing me into servicing him and his buddies to pay him off. Of course, on the plus side, that eventually led to us both discovering my talent and me becoming a part-time professional and enjoying what I do and even partnering up with him, but hey, it could have turned out a lot differently, I suppose.

Anyway, except for one night before we officially became partners, I've heeded his advice and let him find and vet our clients. It's been a good arrangement. He really does care about me, and I know that it's out of respect, not just because I'm a good source of income for him. And true to his word, he has kept me safe. And, intentionally or not, he's managed to find interesting clients, at least until the last couple of weeks, anyway.

This night, however, I had had it. I needed something, anything, to shake off the boredom.

To hell with it. I gave in to temptation. I rummaged around in my stuff for what I call my 'safari' outfit. This was the outfit I had bought long ago for going out hunting on my own: a short black leather skirt with a little slit on the right side, black nylons with lacy elastic tops, a well-fitted button-front blouse and some very uncomfortable high heels. It was all still there and conjured up pleasant memories of that night. I hadn't needed it since, though.

I took a cab downtown. I found the same bar I'd used that night. The bartender must have recognized me and remembered the very generous tip I'd left him, because he smiled when I came in, and as soon as I perched myself decorously on a bar stool, unasked he served me a ginger ale with food coloring in it. I felt like a veteran. I smiled, remembering how nervous I had been that night. God, that was a while ago! A lot of water over that dam!

Well, clearly I hadn't lost my touch. In an hour I'd had three proposals. I was being picky.

Eventually a woman came up and sat beside me. She seemed to be ignoring me, so I looked her over out of the corner of my eye. She was a knockout. She had long, lustrous dark hair, a very generous bosom with cleavage delicately exposed by her neckline, and incredibly long, beautifully shaped legs fetchingly revealed by her short skirt and accentuated by her high high heels. Her face was perfectly made up. Her lips were very red, and she had long dark lashes.

Well, I thought, if this was my competition for the available field tonight, it was going to be tough going. The bartender was looking back and forth between us; he was going to have a sore neck tomorrow.

The woman turned to me and smiled. She had a lovely smile.

"You are very beautiful," she said. "If you're looking for business, I'll bet you'll have no problems."

"Um, thank you, I guess. But with you next to me, I'm not so sure about that."

"Oh, honey, don't sell yourself short. But look, I'm not competition. In fact, I'd much rather be a customer."

Wow, that caught me by surprise, and I guess it showed in my face. She laughed, a delightful, amused laugh.

"You like guys, I suppose," she said.

"Well," I said, "as a rule, yes."

"'As a rule'? Might you consider taking a walk on the wild side?"

I had to think about this one. I'm not used to appraising other women in a sexual way, but I had to admit to myself that she really did look very sexy. I had a momentary flash of those long legs spread out on a bed, and those lovely breasts pressed warmly against my own.

She must have caught the look in my eye.

"C'mon, love, what have you got to lose? What's your usual price?"

"$500," I said, still a little gobsmacked.

"Done, then," she said. "You make your $500 and we both have a great time. Okay?"

"Okay." Did I really say that??

"Great. My name's Grace. What's yours?"

This was different already. Men don't often ask my name, and almost never volunteer theirs.

"Vicki. With an i." Duh.

"Excellent, Vicki. I have a room in the hotel down the street. Let me pay your tab, and let's go."

The bartender was by now smiling from ear to ear. He took a wad of cash from Grace without counting it. I could feel his eyes following us as we left.

Grace's room was very nice. On the twentieth floor, it looked out over the lighted city streets. It had a king-sized bed.

There was also a mini-bar, and Grace offered me a drink. I took a scotch, hoping it would calm the butterflies. Normally I didn't drink when entertaining a client, but with a woman as my client I was a bit unsure of myself. I mean, I was the one getting paid, so should I take the lead? But it was Grace who invited me up. So, who was running the show?

Grace had no such problems.

"Come here, Vicki," she said, standing near the bed.

When I got close enough, she said, "Undress me. Do it slowly, like you would for a man. I want you to take your time and to look closely at me as you do reveal my body. Watching you slowly discover what you're about to enjoy will arouse both of us."

That sounded like fun. I was already enjoying looking at the rich mounds of her breasts revealed by the low-cut cocktail dress. They looked very inviting. Jesus, is this what men think? No wonder they pay us so well.

I reached around her to grasp the zipper in the back of her dress. As my face got close to her hair, I could smell its clean fragrance. Abruptly she grasped my chin and turned my face toward her and kissed me, full on the lips. Her tongue gently but relentlessly forced its way between my surprised lips and probed my mouth. It felt warm. Hell, I was feeling warm. I liked it.

She continued to kiss me as I unzipped her dress. She helped me pull the top forward, revealing her lacy black bra. Her opened dress slid down to the floor and she stepped out of it, still holding my face to hers. At last she released me. Now I could get a good look at her body, and I indulged myself. Her smooth-skinned breasts swelled above the confines of her bra, seemingly eager to be released. My breath was coming faster by now. Without any prompting on her part, I reached behind her and unsnapped the bra and let it fall. Oh lord, her breasts were magnificent. Creamy white, smooth and full, they stood out unsupported. Her engorged red nipples crowned her large auburn aureoles. I took a deep breath. I wanted to touch them, kiss them, rub them between my fingers.

Grace quickly unbuttoned my blouse and together we slipped it off my shoulders. We almost got our arms tangled in our mutual rush to get my own bra off. The second it was we embraced, pressing our breasts together. I could feel her stiffly aroused nipples pressing into my sensitive flesh. She was so warm, so soft and yet firm. I ran my hands down her back until I reached her panties. I slid them off her hips and down, bending down as I did so, letting my lips forge a trail between her breasts and onto her taught midriff. She stepped out of the panties and stood there in nothing but high heels and stockings. I stood up and stepped back to admire her body.

Now we were both breathing heavily.

"Take off your skirt and panties," Grace ordered. "I want to see your sweet pussy."

I didn't need a second request. I was thoroughly wet. So, I saw, was she.

In a second the skirt and panties were off. I started to slip down my stockings, but Grace stopped me.

"No, love. I like them on. Now come here." She reached out her arms in invitation.

I took two steps toward her. She wrapped her arms around me and fell back onto the bed. I landed on top of her. Once again she kissed me, passionately. I responded, wholeheartedly. All my inhibitions were gone, now. The strange fact that I found myself desperately wanting to make love with another woman was lost in a whirlwind of raw desire. My hands groped her breasts. I felt her hand reach down and cup my wet pussy. I moaned. She fingered my clit and the world went away.

I was dreaming. A very sexy dream. But it wasn't a dream. I was lying on the bed, on my back. Grace was between my legs, her tongue probing into my hypersensitive vagina. I moaned and grasped her head and pulled her tight into me. Her tongue drove deep into me. She grasped my clit between her lips and sucked hard, and the world went away again.

She kissed me. I could taste my own cum on her lips. Once again her warm hand went to my vagina, cupping it.

"No, my love," I murmured. "My turn."

I rolled her onto her back and kissed her, hard, while I massaged her sweet breasts and teased her nipples. I slid down and sucked on each of her breasts in turn, reveling in the sound of her breathing. I reached between her wide-spread legs and gently manipulated her wet, soft mound of Venus. She moaned, and her head lolled from side to side. Her eyes were closed, and her lovely red mouth was open. Her breasts rose and fell with each breath. I slid down and kissed her vaginal lips. They were wet with her discharge. I probed her with my tongue and licked her hard little clit. She gasped and came, squirting into my eager mouth, filling it with her warm, salty cum. To my very pleasant surprise, I came again.

At last we lay on the bed, side by side, her leg resting over mine. Her head was nestled on my shoulder. She was idly playing with my left breast. I don't think I'd ever felt so satisfied or relaxed. I fell deeply asleep.

When I awoke, Grace was gone. There was an envelope on the pillow with $500 and a note in it. The note simply said "Best money I've ever spent! Thank you."

I took a shower, got dressed, and headed home.

Later that morning, Sly called.

"Before you bite my head off, Princess, I think I've got something interesting for you."

"That's great, Sly. I'm sorry I've been such a bitch lately. Just been bored."

"Yeah? You don't sound bored. Matter of fact, you sound pretty laid back. What's up?"

"Oh, nothing much. I just needed to get over it. Girl stuff."

"Good. Now, here's what I've got for you..."

He explained what he had lined up for me. Hmm. Well, clearly, I wasn't going to be bored.

coram
coram
75 Followers