All Comments on 'Girls' Night Out Ch. 11'

by jerseyblue

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story hope that she can help Chrissie out of the bad situation she's in now and get her someplace that is good for her and can hardly wait for Kilie to meet Angela's family as well

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You managed to show aspects of everyone’s families. It was done so well that it reminded me of some people I know and their actions were exactly the way I saw them. There were few times that it brought tears to my eyes. I did have one thing I noticed that made me wonder and I don’t think you did this by accident but as Kylie was leaving, she hugged and kissed Jack on the cheek and told him “You take care of my sister now”. I don’t know if anyone was informed of Kylie originally being Cary but if it wasn’t more than Suzi then she could have given her secret away. I look forward to see how things continue as I am totally emotionally invested in this wonderful piece of work. Thanks for sharing this story with everyone.

TeriLeighTeriLeighover 1 year ago

More!! I need more!!🥰 Incredible! Loved this story. Totally engrossing! Couldn't put it down! Excellent writing skills!!! Please write more about Kylie. I am a girl just like her. The only difference is I am 62 and bi or pansexual. I too want real breasts! Oh one other difference, beautiful long silver hair. Hasn't been cut since the Spring before COVID hit. No I can't dress yet, my wife wouldn't be amenable. She is an old fashioned church girl.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I would so love, love, love to have a life like Kylie. This story is so well written that I am jealous and envy the main character but considering how she is described and the support she has, anyone who is wanting to transition would have everything they need and want. Excellent work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous