Girls' Night Out Ch. 11

Story Info
"Kylie" Home for the Holidays.
12.3k words
4.89
6.3k
11
Story does not have any tags

Part 11 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 10/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Six Weeks Later

Kylie stood in front of the mirror. She was completely naked and was taking a good look at herself. She felt it was time she did that. She started with her hair. Ravenna had done a wonderful job with it since the very beginning. Kylie's own hair was now past her shoulders and Ravenna had replaced the extensions. The color she chose, a reddish blonde, looked great. She added just enough curl also. Ravenna told Kylie if given the chance she could work wonders for her and she was right. Kylie loved the look.

Ravenna had also helped with the make-up. Kylie had always had soft features but Ravenna showed her how to make them softer and how to accent them. Just enough eye shadow and lashes really made her eyes sparkle. Angie had been a big help at helping Kylie apply her own and had shown great patience too.

Both had helped with the right nail polish too. Even to the point of helping with picking out the correct color, remembering Alexa's idea of fuck me red!

Kylie ran her hands down her sides. Between the lotion and the new laser hair remover Angie and she bought, she was completely smooth from head to toe. Luckily she didn't have to worry about five o'clock shadow. She had always been closer to 5 day, maybe 5-week shadow! She smiled thinking about that

She turned and looked at her ass. She never had broad shoulders. Now looking at her hips and ass she realized she was wider here than up there. Not much but wider. There was something else and perhaps it was just her imagination. She had gained a little weight but it looked like it was on her hips. Maybe it was from sitting so much the last 6 weeks?

Finally she looked at her new breasts. The incision had healed almost completely and Dr. Senjab had remarked that they had settled in correctly. She explained that was the biggest concern after surgery that they might shift around. The doctor commended her on following the instructions.

Sliding her hands along the tops of each breast, Kylie sighed. They couldn't feel any better. She cupped each one, feeling their weight. They felt heavy but she loved the feeling. They were D's and they felt right for her. She rubbed each nipple and a tingle swept over her. Her nipples were sensitive before the surgery but now they seemed even more. It was better than she hoped.

Surprisingly, her cock liked it too. It didn't grow erect but it swelled enough to point straight out.

More importantly she was pleased in so many ways in the results. She somehow felt complete. She knew she never could have done anything of this without the help of so many people. Ravenna, Cassie, in her own way Alexa, her big sister Suzi and of course Angie were there for her. Somehow she would have to repay them.

"Hey, why aren't you dressed?" Angie asked entering the room. "It's been six weeks, the doc said you are good to go so it is time to celebrate." She walked over and grabbed Kylie's cock. "Or do you want to celebrate another way?"

Kylie sighed then pulled away. "Don't do that. It is difficult enough to tuck it away without you playing with it, getting it all excited."

"Ok," Angie laughed. "But later you won't be saying no." She swatted Kylie on the ass. "Now get dressed!"

The girls got all dressed up for their night out. This was the night they were going to celebrate; it was Kylie's big night. No longer did she have to worry about wearing any thing that revealed too much that wasn't real. No cowls, no straps!

Kylie thought about going braless but decided it was too early for that. She felt she still needed the support plus she wanted to feel a real bra, not a sports bra, against her. She picked a lacy one with thin straps. It felt good. The dress she wore showed a little more cleavage than she normally showed but she didn't care tonight.

They picked the restaurant by the canal again. It had good food and the atmosphere was fun. As they did last time the three turned some heads as they entered.

"Let's get another pitcher of sangria," Angie suggested. "It was good the last time. Oh by the way sweetie, this is our treat."

Kylie started to object but Angie raised her hand.

The waiter returned quickly and filled their glasses.

"Before we start, sweetie, Cassie and I would like to give you this." She pushed a small wrapped box across the table.

Kylie took the box and began to unwrap it. "Why did you do this?"

Cassie answered her. "Because it is a big deal what you did."

"And besides," Angie added. "We love you."

Kylie opened the box. Inside was a silver necklace with a hand blown blue glass bobble attached to it. Kylie held it in her hand and her eyes filled. "Its beautiful."

"We thought the blue matched your eyes," Cassie said.

Angie got up. "Here let me put it on for you. No unnecessary stretching." She hooked the back clasp. The blue bobble nestled into Kylie's cleavage. "We also thought that you might like the feel of it, seeing where it is."

Kylie took both the girls' hands. "I don't know what to say except you two are the best."

Angie grabbed one of the glasses and raised it. "And the best is yet to come, sweetie!"

The dinner was superb as it was the last time. One topic of discussion was the upcoming Thanksgiving holiday.

"I'm going to spend it at my mom's house. The whole family is coming for dinner," Cassie said. "My sister wanted to hold it but mom insisted. I think I'll stay there too."

"Good," Angie said. "I'm going to see my folks in New Jersey. I'm going to drive down Sunday, come back the following Sunday. Kylie, still going to your sister's?"

"Yes, it is all set," Kylie replied. "Going up Wednesday, coming home Sunday. Suzi said that she has some things planned for Friday and Saturday."

"If you don't mind my asking, what's the story going to be. You just can't show up as Kylie." Angie asked.

Kylie smiled. "Suzi came up with a great background story. It should work."

"Tell us," Cassie said leaning forward.

"Well, my father had a brother, Uncle Frank and Aunt Betty. Frank was in the Marine Corps so they traveled a lot. I'm their daughter. Both Uncle Frank and Aunt Betty have passed and they had no children. So I'm Cousin Kylie."

"So Cousin Kylie just shows up?"

"This is true. My father and his brother weren't close so after he died; I saw more of Aunt Betty's family. We are adding that I visited Suzi and the family in the summers, that's why we know so much about each other and are so close. Beside no one from my real family will be there. That's one reason Suzi is so happy about it. What do you think?"

Angie laughed. "I think it might just work."

Over dessert Cassie blurted out. "I am sure glad these six weeks are over. It was hard."

Kylie replied, "Yes it was." She paused, look at Angie and said, "Hard for you? How was it hard for you? I did have the surgery."

"Well, err."

Was I difficult to care for?' Kylie asked.

Cassie was flustered. "No it is not that, it's ..."

"It's what?"

Cassie looked to Angie for help.

"Alright," Angie began. "Cassie and I swore off sex for as long as you were recovering. There, that's it."

Kylie stared at them dumbfounded. "You're kidding, right?"

"Nope," Angie said.

"And it was difficult," Cassie added. "Especially the night Chris and Beverly posed. I was so horny."

Kylie shook her head. "That was just silly. I hope you didn't think I'd be upset or something."

"That wasn't it, sweetie," Angie said taking Kylie's hand. "We just decided that was the way it was going to be."

"Besides," Cassie said. "I used all that pent up energy to study and focus on my school work. All A's and one A- so far. So it worked out in the long haul."

Angie gave Kylie a look that said it all. "Imagine all that energy just waiting to explode."

The girls slowly made their way upstairs to the bedroom. You could cut the tension with a knife but each one moved carefully, not hurrying. Angie gently pushed Kylie down onto the middle of the bed. She began kissing her lightly on the lips then moving to kiss her throat. Kylie squirmed on the bed.

Cassie started massaging Kylie's breast as she too nibbled on her neck.

Kylie closed her eyes and enjoyed the caresses.

Angie sat up. "Before we go to far, let's get these dresses off."

Each girl sat up and removed their dresses and bras. When Kylie did, her new breasts popped free. Cassie gasped. It was the first time Cassie had seen them

"They are beautiful, Kylie." She cupped one in her hand. "They seem so real!"

"They feel real too." Kylie arched her back, offering one to Cassie.

Cassie greedily began to suck on it, swirling her tongue around the nipple.

"Gently, babe, slow down," Kylie said as she pressed Cassie's head against. She lay back onto the bed where Angie began kissing her again. Angie's hand softly played with Kylie's other breast.

It was a completely new feeling for Kylie. Before the surgery her nipples were somewhat sensitive. Now Cassie's sucking and Angie's touches were causing sensations to be sent directly to her cock. Not only there but also throughout her body new feelings spread. Having real breasts had created a new and wonderful experience.

While Angie seemed content with kissing, nibbling, and playing with Kylie's breasts, Cassie was not. She moved down between Kylie's legs and removed her panties. Kylie lifted her hips to help her as her cock sprung free.

Tonight Kylie decided she would go all out. She loved the feel of women's underwear against her skin, hence the decision to wear a bra tonight. She wanted to feel it against her breasts. She wore a garter belt with black stockings underneath her dress. It made her feel sexy. Tonight she wore black silky panties, savoring the feel on her cock.

Cassie reached over to their toy drawer and took out the lube. She dribbled some on Kylie's cock and then stroked her hand up and down it, making sure it was good and slick. It wasn't for her, as she knew her pussy was wet enough. No, it was for the new cock ring Angie purchased last week. She had shown it to Cassie and said they would use real soon.

The new ring consisted of two rings, one that would be placed around Kylie's balls holding them tight and pulling them away from her body. The second one would slide over her cock and settle at the base. They appeared a little smaller than the other ones Cassie had seen in the drawer.

She cupped Kylie's balls and slowly moved them between her fingers. Kylie moaned and wiggled her ass. Cassie then slipped the balls into the ring. As she did she gave a little tug, making sure they were secured held. Kylie gave out a long low moan. Cassie placed the other ring over the head of her cock and slid it down to the base.

The effect was immediate. The tightness around Kylie's cock and balls caused both to swell in size. The skin on her cock felt stretched and very sensitive. She had experienced cock rings before but nothing like this one. As Cassie mounted her and slipped Kylie's cock into her warm wet pussy, Kylie threw her head and groaned, "Oh fuck!"

Cassie came almost immediately upon settling down on Kylie's cock. It wasn't big but it was good. She knew there were more to come too as she rode the cock slowly, wanting to feel it. Kylie's cock felt bigger and thicker than it ever felt and her pussy was filled like never before.

Angie continued to nibble and kiss Kylie's neck, moving to swirl her tongue in her ear, causing small tremors to race through Kylie's body. She whispered in her ear. "You are so fuckin' hot" and saying how beautiful her breasts were. Each time Kylie would give off a little moan in reaction.

Kylie's mind was a mass of confusing sensations. Cassie was riding her cock and seemingly having multiple orgasms. This caused her to ride faster and harder. Angie was kissing her ear and neck, whispering hot words. Kylie's new breasts were sending her new and amazing feelings throughout her body. The new cock ring was denying her release, allowing sensations to grow and grow. Just when she thought she might literally lose her mind, Angie took one of her breasts and began to suck on the nipple.

Kylie screamed in ecstasy, "Oh God" as her orgasm swept over her. She grabbed Cassie's hips and forced her down on her cock. She filled Cassie's pussy with her cum, so much that it leaked out and soaked her cock and balls. She saw stars before her eyes!

Cassie felt Kylie's cock pulse and it caused her final orgasm to hit her. She squeezed her pussy around it and came, moaning out, "I'm cumming, fuck!" She collapsed onto Kylie, still impaled on her cock.

When she recovered Kylie looked over at Angie. She whispered, "You didn't..." Angie put a finger to her lips, "Shh, I'm ok with it."

It was later that Kylie realized why. After they had cleaned up and fallen asleep, Kylie felt Angie's hand on her cock. Waking slowly Kylie heard Angie ask, "Make love to me."

The two made love without hurrying. It was soft yet passionate, hard yet loving. When they both came, it was long and satisfying. It was something special.

***

The Following Week

The next week they decorated the house for Thanksgiving. The plans were to have a big turkey dinner for themselves on Saturday before Angie left the next day for her parents. They discussed going out but Kylie asked, "What fun would that be?" and when no one could come up with a reason not to, dinner was on.

It was going to be a group effort with each one taking on some part of the meal. Kylie and Cassie did the grocery shopping and got all the necessary items. On Saturday morning they began. It was more fun than they expected and it brought them closer together. Sex had brought them together but now for the first time, it had nothing to do with sex. The lives were growing closer, but in different ways.

With Cassie, it was as if Kylie opened a whole new world for her. The sex with her was always new, exciting, and fun. Kylie had shown her a new toy, sex, and Cassie wanted to play with it as much as possible. Cassie was open for anything it seemed and Kylie believed that at some point Cassie would move on to something more traditional than what she has now. She would find a boy and settle down. For right now, Cassie was having too much fun.

If anything the relationship between Kylie and Angie had grown deeper. Before all this and it seemed a long time again, the two were very happy together. As this journey continued, it grew into something more intense, deeper, and more meaningful. They had become more emotionally in tune with each. In the last six weeks the feelings had become more tangible. They were falling deeper in love.

A funny thing had also happened. The sex was more satisfying. They were truly making love. Somehow because of this, since last Friday it was as if they couldn't keep their hands off of each other. Quickies, oral sex, hand jobs and of course long satisfying fucks were what they found time for, any place, and any time. Angie joked that they should get one of those calendars, with a different position for every day.

On Wednesday the two were lying together on the bed, their bodies wrapped together in post-orgasm bliss when Kylie said, looking at ceiling, "I love you so much. I don't think you know how much I do."

Angie raised herself up on her elbow. "If it is as much as I love you, then I know."

Kylie looked Angie in the face. "No I'm serious. You have done so much for me. I never would be where I am without you. I love you so much that it is painful. I know that sounds dumb." Her eyes filled with tears.

Angie held Kylie's face between her hands. She kissed her tears away and said, "It's not dumb. I have never been in love like this before. You are my one and only, sweetie, my love."

The two began to kiss and their passion, once thought sated, grew. Angie reached down and found Kylie's cock hard and ready. "My, so soon?"

Kylie smiled and pushed Angie on to her back. "Only for you my love."

***

Sunday Night

Kylie and Cassie lay together, naked as usual, in the big bed. Angie had left for her parents that morning so it was just the two of them.

Cassie snuggled up close. "You ok?" she asked. "You seem quiet tonight."

Kylie gave a weak smile. "Yeah, too much turkey. All that tryptophan, I guess. Or maybe just eating too much. Trying to keep my girlish figure."

Cassie hugged her. "I like it just fine."

"Really?" Kylie asked. "You know I feel like my ass is getting bigger. Feel it."

Reaching around, Cassie cupped Kylie's ass in her hands. "Maybe, but it still feels good to me." She gave it a squeeze.

"You know," Kylie said. "This is the first time you and I have slept together. It been almost two months since you moved in and it has always been the three of us."

"Yes, I kind of like it," Cassie replied.

Kylie continued, "It is the first time in a long time I slept without Angie in the bed too."

"You miss her, don't you?" Cassie asked. "Don't deny it. I see the way you two are. I also see how you two make love together. It's different."

Kylie sat up. "I do and it is different."

Cassie also sat up. "Maybe it isn't such a good idea that I stay here. Maybe I should go."

"No!" Kylie exclaimed. "We both asked you to stay and we want you too. Don't feel that way. We are both happy you came to our house."

Cassie shook her head. "I don't want to interfere with what you two have together."

Kylie took Cassie's hands in her. "Look, Angie and I have talked. She's bi-, I'm not. We discussed other partners but outside of you, both of us never have. Angie may have kissed some of her friends on some of those Girls' Night Out but she always came home to me. She knows that you and I have got it on but she is okay with it. That's why when I was recovering; you and she should have played all you wanted too. It's all right. Stay as long as you feel comfortable."

"Ok, I will. I really feel wanted here," Cassie said.

"Good, now there is a few things we should talk about. They're not important but you should know about them. Remember when you told us about Beverly and Chris and you didn't understand a few things?" Kylie asked.

"Yes, like sloppy seconds."

"Exactly, so here goes. First thing, some husbands don't mind that their wives are messing around. It excites them. When the wife comes home they want to hear all about it and then have sex. Do you know what a cream pie is?"

"Not really, I am embarrassed to say," Cassie answered.

"Ok, when I cum in your pussy and fill it up. It then leaks out. That's a cream pie. Think of me eating you out after that."

"Oh," Cassie said. "Oh!"

"Now keep that in mind. Beverly comes home to her husband. Obviously she had sex with Chris so she has his cum in her pussy. Her husband then puts his cock in her pussy which is filled with Chris' cum. Sloppy seconds."

"Wow! So that's it? And some guys like that?" Cassie said, falling back on the bed. "That's wild!"

Cassie pushed herself up onto her elbow. "One other thing, Chris is huge! How can she fit that in her pussy?"

"I have no idea, babe. She mentioned having two babies helped. Not being that well endowed, I wouldn't know."

Cassie reached down and took Kylie's cock in her hand. It wasn't erect but she had feeling it wouldn't take much to encourage it. "Yours is big enough for me."

"One more thing, Ky." Cassie continued. "It is not a question. I want you to fuck my ass. I want you to be my first. I want your cock in my virgin ass. I also want it to be just the two of us so this week is perfect. What do you say?"

"If you're sure you want to but not tonight. If I'm taking your virginity, then it has to be right. Ok?"

"Ok," Cassie answered.

***

Monday Night

"So how are your classes going?" Kylie asked. "Last time you said your lack of sex for six weeks have really helped them." She laughed.