Girls' Night Out Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cassie joined in. "Yes it did. My online classes are all done. 2 A's. My three on campus ones are 2 A's and an A-. I plan on finishing one paper this week. The other two I need submit a finished art project. Almost done with those. Plus Dr. Sothall said that he giving me credits for teaching class with you."

"Yes," Kylie explained. "While I was laid-up, I talked to him on the phone. He asked me to write up an evaluation for you and send it to him. He said it was a little extraordinary but he was willing to do it."

"You know he is a dirty old man, don't you? All his graduate assistants are young good-looking girls. Even his secretary is pretty hot. I think when he came to the gallery; you wrapped him around your little finger. Thank you."

"No problem," Kylie smiled. "Sometime a girl gotta do what a girl gotta do!"

When dinner finished, Kylie picked up the dishes. "Now go upstairs and take a warm bath. I'll be up soon."

Cassie drew her bath water and let the steam fill the room. She suddenly felt nervous as her stomach did a little flip. Kylie said it was going to be a special night so tonight might be it. She slowly slid into the tub, hoping it would relax her.

'Hey, don't get all pruney, "Kylie yelled through the door.

"I won't, getting out now," Cassie yelled back.

As she dried herself off, she realized she didn't bring any thing to wear with her. That wasn't usual but then she heard a knock on the door. Opening it she found Kylie standing there with a wrapped box.

Handing it to Cassie, Kylie smiled. "I said it would be special." With that she shut the door.

Cassie undid the wrapping and opened the box. In it was a light green nightie, all ruffles and lace. As she put it on she looked in the mirror. It made her feel all girlie. This would be a special night.

She walked to the bedroom to find Kylie seated in the middle of the bed, wearing her pink nightie. She climbed on the bed and sat next to her.

Kylie handed Cassie a glass of wine. "To a special night," she toasted.

The girls downed their drinks and Kylie took the glasses. Setting them down, she turned and kissed Cassie. "You are shaking. Are you cold?" she asked.

"No." Cassie shook her head. "Just excited and a little nervous."

"Relax, babe. We'll take it slow." With that she kissed Cassie.

Kylie kisses her way down Cassie's neck all the time fondling her large breasts underneath her nightie. She slipped it off Cassie's shoulders, freeing them as she continued to kiss towards them. Taking one in her mouth Kylie began to suck on it. Cassie moaned in delight. "Oh baby, it feels so good," she sighed.

Cassie's hips began to move as Kylie continued to suck on her breast. Kylie took this as a sign to move her hand down towards Cassie's pussy. She pulled on the waistband of panties, causing the material to ride up between Cassie's pussy lips and part them. The pressure caused Cassie to lift her hips off the bed. "Oh fuck1" she moaned.

Kylie's two fingers slid along side Cassie's pussy and began to caress the exposed pussy lips. They were wet and warm to her touch. Each movement of her two fingers caused Cassie to sigh.

Kylie moved between Cassie's legs and removed Cassie's wet panties. It was Kylie's turn to sigh as she looked at shiny slick pussy. She wanted to dive on to it and taste the sweet juices but she stopped herself. Instead she flipped Cassie over onto her stomach. She placed a pillow under Cassie's stomach, raising her hips and spreading her legs more. She placed her hands on Cassie's ass and spread her cheeks.

Cassie lay on her stomach. It was both exciting and nerve wracking at the same time. The anticipation was causing her heart to race.

When Kylie began to lick her asshole, it felt amazing. It sent tingles through her body. She could take this feeling for a long time.

"It feels fuckin' good, babe," Cassie said softly.

Kylie continued for a few more minutes. It was the first time she ever reamed anyone's asshole including Angie's. It weirdly tasted good. She stopped and slowly and gently inserted one then two well-lubed fingers. She wanted to make sure there was enough lube but also if Cassie was comfortable.

"You ok, baby?" she asked.

Cassie purred, "Yes." She was completely relaxed and ready. "Any time you want."

Cassie's eyes widened as Kylie pressed her cock to her ass. It might have just been her imagination, but she felt her asshole twitch at the contact, and Kylie's cock definitely pulsed back in response. There was a slight discomfort as Kylie slowly pushed the tip of her cock in. Cassie's asshole resisted but slowly widened. Kylie's cock was definitely bigger than her two fingers! There was a bit of discomfort but not enough to hurt.

"Relax, baby," Kylie said quietly as her hand gripped Cassie's hips. She pushed in a little more and stopped, about halfway in. "Ok?"

Cassie turned her head and looked at Kylie. "Yes, it feels so different. Just... keep going slow, ok?

Kylie fingers dug into Cassie's cheeks as she spread them wide and pushed slowly deeper into her. The sight of burying her cock in Cassie's ass for the first time made her want to go faster. The way Cassie's virgin ass felt around her cock was so exciting. She pushed a little more in.

Cassie's clit began to throb in response to the feeling in her ass. The deeper Kylie's cock went, it seemed to pull on her clit. It was a totally different but fantastic feeling. It grew stronger as Kylie got closer and closer to being entirely inside her. With each little thrust Kylie gave to help push deeper, tiny tingles of pleasure centered on it.

Cassie groaned as she felt Kylie's balls slap against her. She was completely filled.

Kylie started thrusting for real. She'd used small, soft little pushes to get inside, now that she was in her hips moved in bigger and faster arcs, in and out, fucking Cassie's ass for real. "Oh fuck, baby, it feels so good," she groaned. So good that Kylie reached up with one hand and began pinching her own nipples.

The feeling in Cassie's ass began to spread throughout her body. Her nipples grew hard and erect. She pinched them, sending jolts directly to her clit. She lowered head onto the bed, which caused her ass to rise. As she did, it enabled Kylie to make longer deeper thrust into her. Both girls groaned in delight at the new sensation.

It wouldn't be long now. Kylie could feel her balls tingle and her cock pulse inside Cassie. She removed her hand from her breast and reached around Cassie's waist. She searched for Cassie' clit. When she found it, hard and erect, she pinched it between her thumb and forefinger.

Cassie threw her head back and screamed out, "Oh my fuckin' God, I'm cummming! Fuck me, Kylie, fuck my ass!" Her ass gripped Kylie's cock.

As her cock spurted deep into Cassie's ass, all Kylie could do was moan, "Yes, yes, fuck yes," over and over.

The two girls cuddled as they recovered from their ordeal. Their sweating bodies entangled together. Kylie spoke up first. "Are you alright baby?"

Cassie snuggled closer. "I don't think I can be any better. That was intense. Different but amazing."

"Was it everything you expected?"

Cassie smiled. "I didn't know what to expect. Some girlfriends of mine who did it said it would hurt but it didn't. I think it was because how the boy did it. You were so gentle about it."

Kylie smiled back. "I didn't want to hurt you."

"Well, you didn't. It was a little uncomfortable at first," Cassie said. "But more importantly, I lost my virginity to you. It was very special to me that I could. Sounds dumb, I know."

Kylie hugged her. "Thank you, it was special to me too." She rolled on to her back. "I don't know about you but I need a quick shower." With that Kylie jumped out of bed and headed to the bathroom.

The next morning Kylie let Cassie sleep in. She decided to bring a pumpkin pie to Suzi's for Thanksgiving. It was the least she could do. She also was going to bring a little decoration for each of Suzi's daughters, just something simple.

"Why did you let me sleep, Kylie?" Cassie said rubbing her hair as she entered the kitchen. "I could have helped you."

"I know but you looked so content so I let you sleep."

Cassie walked over and hugged Kylie. "It was lonely up there. I missed waking up with next to me. So what are baking?"

"Pumpkin pie. I should bring something," Kylie shrugged.

"You are nervous about going, aren't you?" Cassie asked. "You shouldn't be. I know you will be great."

Kylie shook her head. "I don't know. Suzi will be fine but her husband? Her daughters? Plus all of Jack's family will be there."

"How many in Jack's family?"

Kylie held out her hand and started counting. "Jack's sister and husband two children, Chuck and Chrissy. Jack's younger brother, he's twenty. Jack's brother and wife plus his two parents. 9 total. Not counting Suzi, Jack, Meghan and Katie."

"As I see it, Suzi has your back so it will be a piece of cake. Just lock the bathroom door!" Cassie laughed.

"Very funny." Kylie didn't see the humor in it. "Plus I'm not sure what clothes to bring. Something nice but not too nice. Something casual but not too casual."

"Ok, after I get something to eat we'll pick out some clothes," Cassie said. "You know, how is Chuck?"

"18, I think."

"And the younger brother is twenty? They might be your biggest problem. A bunch of horn dogs!"

Kylie slapped Cassie on the shoulder. "Great!"

"Just saying!"

***

The Day Before Thanksgiving

Kylie pulled her into the driveway of Suzi's home. For the entire two and a half hour drive Kylie's stomach was in a knot. Except a small tea she picked up at Dunkin's, she couldn't eat anything. From worrying about what she was wearing to worrying about doing something stupid, she couldn't stop thinking about all the things that could go wrong.

Cassie was a help but Kylie felt she needed Angie to give her that final boost. She called her last night but it wasn't the same thing.

She finally decided to wear black tights with a white sweater and black boots. The sweater covered her ass so that was good. A red down vest completed it. She also went light on the make-up. Her hair looked good. She knew this was just the beginning of first impressions.

She stepped out of the car. The house was big and beautiful. An old farmhouse that sat overlooking the lake with a long lawn stretching to it. A porch wrapped around two sides that allowed a complete view of surroundings. She knew all about Suzi's husband, Jack. An orthopedic surgeon to all the sports teams in Boston, Jack was doing quite well. He was older than Suzi and he treated her like a princess and she returned the love to him. They had been married just over nine years and together they were raising a great family.

Kylie had met Jack before but the last time is was so different. It was over two years ago and she was Cary then. It might be the first test. Also she had met Jack's entire family at some time as Cary. Thinking about it caused Kylie's palms to sweat. "Well, here's goes!" she thought.

Suzi flew out the front door and down the steps. She rushed over to Kylie and hugged her. "I am so glad you came! I was afraid you might back out!" She stepped back. "So how are you feeling?"

"I have to admit I'm a little nervous."

Suzi gave her a confused look. "Oh, there's no reason for that. I got you covered. I meant about, you know." She looked at Kylie's chest.

Kylie laughed. "Oh, Oh it is all good. It's great actually. We'll talk later." She turned to the car. "I baked a pumpkin pie and here, this is for you. A little decoration. I got something for the girls too."

"So nothing for me?" Standing behind Suzi was her husband, Jack.

"Oh stopped it, Jack." Suzi turned to Kylie, 'Kylie this is my husband, Jack. Jack this is my cousin, Kylie."

"Please to meet you, Kylie," Jack said, "Suzi has told me all about you. Not what I expected."

Kylie froze. What did he mean?

Suzi gave him a dirty look. "What do you mean by that?"

Jack smiled. "She is much prettier than you described her!" He laughed. "I'll get your bag."

Kylie and Suzi gave each other a look

"See," Suzi whispered.

Suzi and Kylie walked into the house. It was just as she remembered it. A large living room with big windows to take in the view was off to the left. There was a large artificial Christmas tree all decorated with lights and ornaments in front of one of the windows. The dining room on the right had a table large enough to fit everyone for tomorrow. They headed into the kitchen where Mrs. Stanhope was baking a pie.

"Mother," Suzi said, "This is Kylie who I told you about. Kylie, this is Jack's mother, Margaret."

"Oh for Heaven sakes, call me Maggie. Everyone else does." Maggie said with a warm smile.

"Kylie brought us a pumpkin pie. She baked it herself, Mother."

Maggie laughed. "Your father is going to love her then. He loves pumpkin pie and I forgot to make it. He was very upset when I told him."

"Did someone say pumpkin pie?" A tall older man said as he entered the kitchen.

"Yes, Dad, this is Kylie and she brought some pumpkin pie," Suzi said to Jack's father.

"I'm glad someone did." He looked over at his wife. "Kylie, I like you already."

Suzi took Kylie by the hand. "Let's find the girls."

They found the oldest, Meghan, in her room. She was reading a book and listening to music. Suzi walked over and turned off the music.

"Mom!" Meghan said.

"Meghan, this is Kylie."

Meghan got off her bed. "Pleased to meet you."

"Pleased to meet you too, Meghan."

A little whirlwind crashed into the room. "Is this Kylie, mom?"

"Yes, Katie," Suzi said taking her in her arms. "Slow down."

"Hi Kylie, I'm Katie. Both our names start with K!" Katie took Kylie's hand. "Come with me. I have something to show you." Katie started to pull Kylie out of room.

"Katie, wait. Kylie just got here," Suzi pleaded with her daughter.

Kylie laughed. "It's all right." She turned to Katie. "It must be very important. Lead on!"

Katie took Kylie to her room. When she got there she went to her desk. She rummaged through some papers and found what she was looking for. "Here," she said handing her a drawing. "That's a picture of you and me. I drew it myself."

Kylie took the picture and looked at it. It was the best picture she had ever seen. She dropped to her knees and hugged Katie. "I'm going to hang this right in my art gallery back home so everyone can see it. Thank you."

"I think I'm going to do another. I don't know if I like that one," Katie said.

Kylie looked at her and asked. "Why? I think it is beautiful."

Katie shook her head. "No, you are prettier than that and I think I can do better."

Kylie hugged her again.

The rest of the day flew by. Kylie helped in the kitchen as the 3 women prepared for tomorrow's meal. The wine flowed freely and so did the conversation. They laughed a lot and got along well. It did get hot in the kitchen. When Kylie took off her sweater and revealed a pink sleeve-less shirt, Suzi gave a little gasp. The shirt itself revealed only a little cleavage but it did show that Kylie had a very full bust. Suzi said nothing and Maggie, if she noticed, said nothing.

Pizza was the main course for supper and Katie made sure she sat next to Kylie. At bedtime Kylie helped Suzi get the girls ready. They said their good nights and off the girls went. As soon as Suzi closed Katie's door, she took Kylie into the master bedroom. She shut the door and turned to Kylie. "They are sure big enough. Let me see."

Kylie stepped and pulled her shirt over her head. As she removed her bra, she said, "They are a D, sis."

"Holy shit," Suzi exclaimed. "They look so real!"

"I know," Kylie answered. "Come here, feel them. You can touch them."

Suzi moved closer and cupped each one. "My God, they feel so real and heavy too." She bounced them up and down. She pinched one of the nipples.

"Hey stop that! And yes I can feel that."

" Sorry but I just had to try," Suzi smiled. "I must say they, you look fantastic. Did the surgery hurt?"

"Not as much as I thought." She lifted one of her breast up. "Only a small scar underneath each one. I'm pleased."

Suzi sat down on the bed. "I must say I feel so happy for you. My little brother is now my little cousin, Kylie. That sounds weird but truly there were many times I though of you more as my little sister than brother. I do have one question. You still have, you're not going to, you know."

Kylie sat down next to her. "Nope, this is as far as it goes. I like wearing girl's clothes and being a woman on the outside. I've liked it for a long time only I never had the nerve. I like the feel of silky, lacy clothing against my skin. Now I can feel it against my breasts. It's exciting and it makes me feel good."

Suzi nodded. "It certainly has changed you. You act more confident, more sure of yourself now. I really like the new you. It suits you. Ok one more question." Suzi asked. "Those leggings, they fit you like a glove and you certainly fill them out. How?"

"A little padding, a little tuck, that's all. Funny thing is I think I gained a little weight and it's in my hips and ass. It does help."

"All I can say is you look so good." She gave Kylie a hug. She then sat back. "Tomorrow Jack's younger brother, Billy, Jack's sister, Tess, her husband, Bob, their two kids, Chuck and Chrissie, and finally Jack's middle brother, Tom and his wife Ellen, she's pregnant, are coming. I think you'll like Ellen. I do. Tess and Bob can be a little much. Billy can be a pain in the ass but he's good kid. Chuck and Chrissie are twins and being eighteen, you understand. Overall I think it will go well. You passed the hardest test. Maggie thinks you're great. And so does Dad."

"I'll just be happy when all this over and I can relax," Kylie said with a smile.

"Oh by the way, all us girls are going shopping Friday and you're coming with us. Then Saturday we go get a real tree for the den and then Saturday night we gather at the town square for the lighting of the Christmas tree." She took Kylie's hands and looked her in the face. "It would mean a lot to me if you were there with us."

"Suzi, I wouldn't miss it for the world," Kylie said. "You can't realize how much it means to me too."

***

Thanksgiving Day

Kylie threw on her robe and headed to the kitchen. She had purchased a longer terry cloth robe because she realized the one she wore at home might not be appreciable for today. She also purchased a flannel holiday nightshirt. She thought that would be better too. She was hoping no one was up this early and was surprised when she entered the kitchen to find Jack's dad, John, sipping coffee.

"Couldn't sleep either?" he asked.

"No," Kylie answered. "Not use to sleeping alone." Realizing what she just said, her face turned bright red. "No, it's not that. I mean..."

John laughed. "It's alright, I've slept with Maggie for almost 50 years. It's nice to wake up beside someone."

Kylie smiled.

"You seem nervous about meeting our family. Don't be." John said. "Let me give you a little fatherly advice. They're full of shit. Once you realize that, you'll be ok."

Kylie giggled. "Thanks, I'll remember that."

John smiled back. "Call me John. And by the way your pumpkin pie is great. I took a little piece late last night. Don't tell anybody. It will be our secret." He winked at her.

It wasn't long until everyone was up and moving around the kitchen. Suzi was making some bacon and eggs while Maggie threw some cinnamon rolls into the oven. The two girls just wanted cereal. Kylie sipped her tea and stood out of the way.

"Ok," Suzi announced. "I'm putting the turkey in as soon as breakfast is over. It should be ready by three."

"Great!" Jack said. "Dinner should over by the time the Giants kick-off, Dad."