Girls' Night Out Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now listen you two," Maggie said sternly. "We are not eating around some silly football game. Understand?"

"Kylie," Suzi said quickly. "If you need a shower, do it now. You can use the one upstairs off the master bedroom."

Kylie went upstairs to the bathroom. She brought everything she needed with her. Laughing to herself, she remember what Cassie said and locked the door. She made it a quick shower, dried off and started getting dressed. She put on a pair of dark blue panties just like the ones Angie gave her a while back. They had some padding, a place to slip her cock and a look as if she had a camel toe. She wore a black pair yesterday and Suzi had commented on it. Today she was wearing a dress so it didn't matter. She took some extra padding and put where it would add to her hips. She didn't know exactly why she did it but she thought it would make the dress look better. She pulled up her pantyhose, nude coloring; they were like those she had worn numerous times before. They looked somewhat like a garter without being one. She put on a dark blue lacy bra, one matching her panties. She loved putting on a bra now that she had her own breasts. The feeling was well worth the trouble. Finally she slipped her dress on. It was a blue dress that stopped just short of her knees. It had a slit up the left leg that didn't go to far but far enough. The top was square cut across her breasts exposing some cleavage but not too much.

She looked in the full-length mirror that hung on the door. As she ran her hands down the dress, smoothing it, she decided she looked pretty good. It was tight enough especially around her hips with the extra padding but it was nothing like any of the dresses she wore to party in. Now finish up the make-up, give the hair a quick flip, put on the matching blue heels, and sally forth. She put on the necklace Angie and Cassie gave her and headed downstairs.

Kylie met Suzi at the bottom of the stairs. "Do I look alright?"

Suzi looked her up and down. "Girl, you look amazing. I am quite impressed."

"Good"

"Could you do me a favor?" Suzi asked.

"I would do anything you asked," Kylie replied.

"I have to get dressed and take care of the food. I don't have enough hands. Could you help get Meghan and Katie get ready?"

"Sure, I would love to," Kylie answered.

"You are doll." Suzi kissed Kylie on the cheek and ran upstairs.

Kylie took the two girls upstairs. "Now your mom wants you to get dress for today. Your clothes are all laid out. Meghan, I'm going to help Katie. If you need any help, I'll be here to help you. Ready now?"

It was difficult to decide who had more fun, Kylie or the girls. Meghan was the more serious of the two and she got dressed fast. When she was done she came to Katie's room. "I can help," she said.

What didn't help was that their dog, Captain, decided he wanted to play. Captain, a white little Cairn terrier, was in the way and Katie kept getting distracted by him. Kylie would push him away but he thought she was playing so he kept coming back. It became a game and soon all three were laughing and Captain was barking.

There was a knock on the bedroom door and Suzi stepped in. "Alright," she said picking Captain up. "Out you go." Getting Captain out she turned around. "Meghan, you're all dressed so go down and see if your grandmother needs help. Katie, let's go. Get dressed."

Katie finished and ran downstairs.

"I'm sorry. I guess I wasn't much help," Kylie said apologetically.

"That's ok. It was good to hear them laughing and having a good time. They like you," Suzi said smiling. "I'm so happy you came." She hugged Kylie. "Now let's go meet the rest of the family."

As they headed down the stairs, Kylie could hear new voices. Another test was in order.

Kylie met everyone at once. Jack's sister, husband and two kids, Jack's brother and heavily pregnant wife, and his youngest brother. Cassie was right. The youngest was a horn dog. He started hitting on her right away, in a very clumsy way. They all seemed fine except she had a funny feeling about Tess' husband, Bob. Was she finally getting woman's intuition?

The men headed off to the TV and the football game while the women went to the kitchen. Tess took a bottle of wine out of the bag she brought. Suzi got out the glasses. As Tess poured the wine, she called out to her daughter who was seated in the dining room. "Chrissie, get off your phone and be sociable."

Chrissie sighed, put her phone down, and came into the kitchen. "Ok. Mother."

The dinner was served right on time and every thing was great. The food the discussions, the jokes, and the laughter and smiles were real. Kylie sat next to Suzi and every once in a while; Suzi would squeeze Kylie's hand and smile.

Everyone took a break between dinner and dessert. The men back to football and the women sat around the dining room table. All seemed to be enjoying themselves except Chrissie. She went to the living room and sat by the window, just looking out. Kylie excused herself and walked over to her. "Excuse me, mind if I sit down?" she asked. "A lot of noise and excitement. It can be too much, can't it?" Kylie said in Chrissie's direction.

Chrissie grunted. "It sure can be."

"Oh by the way, I'm Kylie, Suzi's cousin. I don't think we have been introduced."

"I'm Chrissie. Pleased to meet you. You seemed to be one of the normal ones here." Chrissie shrugged her shoulders.

Kylie slid a little closer. "Why do you say that?"

"Oh that's right, you're new here," Chrissie said with a sigh. "I live in the perfect family. Mother is a pillar in our town, Daddy is an elected official, and Chuckie, and he's the star quarterback. So perfect."

"Sorry I don't understand," Kylie said softly.

"It's all a lie and I'm tired of living it," Chrissie said with tears in her eyes.

"Whoa, slow down," Kylie said. She moved closer. "It is never that bad. If you want to talk, we can go for a walk."

Chrissie looked at Kylie and smiled. "Yes I would like that."

The two grabbed their coats; it had gotten a little cooler and headed out. Kylie also changed her shoes. Going for long walks in heels wasn't good.

Chrissie poured everything out as they walked and Kylie just listened. It seemed Tess drank too much, Bob was a womanizer, and Chuck, though a good football player was dumb, lazy, and not a nice kid.

Kylie tried to direct her questions and comments towards Chrissie. She wanted hear about her. It seemed Chrissie was a straight A student, was on the student council and school newspaper and had a vague idea about what she wanted to do in college.

"Well, Chrissie, it took me a long time to decide what I wanted to do with my life, in lots of ways."

Chrissie stopped walking. "You? You look so together. You own a gallery on the Cape. I'd say you were doing well."

Kylie laughed. "You didn't know me six months ago. I've made a lot of changes in my life."

"Still I don't know," Chrissie said quietly. "I'm confused about a lot of things. I'm going to Gettysburg College to study history but Daddy said that's dumb. I can't get a job with that."

"I majored in art and minored in Art history. Not a big demand for that either. It worked out."

"And Mother is pressuring me about the clothes I wear and not having a boyfriend, the right kind of boy friend. I'm not sure if I even want a boyfriend."

Kylie thought for a moment. She could say, 'Oh wait, the right guy will come along' or something like that. Instead she decided to take a giant leap. She took Chrissie's hand as they continued walking. She then took a deep breath and spoke. Looking straight ahead she said, "I like girls too."

Chrissie stopped short but did not let go of Kylie's hand. "What? You? Why you are so pretty. I bet you could get any guy."

"I said, 'I like girls too.' I live with two girls on the Cape and we share everything. Look I was confused too but I'm thinking clearly now"

"Everything?"

"Everything. We sleep in the same bed together every night." Kylie said. "Of course it is a king size one."

Chrissie stood still, thinking. "I think we need to return to Aunt Suzi's. They may be getting worried."

On the way home Chrissie say nothing. Upon reaching the front steps, she turned and said, "I really enjoyed this talk and I want to continue it but I want to think about somethings, ok?"

"That's ok with me," Kylie replied.

With that Chrissie kissed her on the cheek and went inside.

As Kylie started up the stairs, a football landed at her feet.

"Hey, babe, a little help," Chuck called out.

Kylie picked it up but instead of handing it to Billy, she saw Chuck about 20 yards away, standing with his hands on his hips. "Well, come on," he yelled.

She stepped forward and fired a perfect spiral to him. He dropped it with a surprised look on his face. "Better work on those hands, boy," she quipped as she headed up the stairs. Giving her head a shake, she headed inside.

That night Kylie gave Angie a call to see how she was doing. They talked for over an hour, as it was obvious they missed each other. Kylie finally said it. "I really miss you, babe. I wish you were here to share my happiness. I want to introduce you to Suzi and especially her girls."

Angie then told her. "I told my parents about us. Not all of it but enough to for them to know. I want you to meet them. I'm coming home Sunday if the weather holds. They're talking snow."

"I am too. I can't wait. They mentioned it might snow here too. Love you babe."

"Love you too, sweetie. Sleep tight, sweet dreams."

***

Friday

Again Kylie was up early and again she found John in the kitchen. This time he was eating leftover pumpkin pie. "You want a piece? There isn't much left. I also got a cup set up for your tea."

"Why thank you, John. That was very kind of you." Kylie gave him a smile.

The two sat down at the table. "You know," John began. "I'm glad you came. It's nice to add some young people to a gathering like this. Maggie likes you. Says you got a level head on your shoulders. Seems my granddaughters do too. Suzi looks to be more relaxed this year. Holidays seem to stress her out. A lot of people and things to do." He stopped and looked around, as if making sure no one heard what he had to say next. "I was glad to see you talking to Chrissie. I get worried about her."

"She's all right," Kylie reassured him. "Just a normal confused teenager."

At that moment Maggie walked in. "Ah ha, flirting with a younger woman. I knew it!" She laughed.

John threw up his hands. "Its not my fault. She tempted me with her pumpkin pie!"

They all had a good laugh.

Suzi, Maggie, and Kylie hopped into Suzi's car and headed to the outlets. There they met Tess and Chrissie. The plan was to shop the outlet, eat lunch and then hit the mall. As they arrived at the outlet another part of the plan was added. That was fighting the crowds.

As they shopped, Kylie noticed that Tess wouldn't let Chrissie alone. She didn't give her a chance to pick out any clothing. Most of the time when Chrissie did, Tess was very critical of her choice. Kylie decided at some point she and Chrissie would have to go off on their own. The chance came at the very crowded mall.

Kylie took Chrissie's hand. "Wait, hang back with me."

The crowd did the rest and they got separated from the others.

"Come on, Chrissie, I'm taking you shopping."

Chrissie's phone rang. It was her mother.

"Ignore it. Bad reception," Kylie said.

She took Chrissie to the old standby, Victoria's Secret.

"I never been in here," Chrissie whispered. "Mother won't let me."

Kylie smiled a wicked smile. "Then it's a first time for everything. Come on. Nothing like sexy underwear to make one feel a little naughty."

The two had a great time in the store, looking at the underwear and other items. Kylie could see that Chrissie was holding back but that was okay. Kylie bought a few things so Chrissie felt comfortable enough to buy something to.

"Don't worry about the money. I'll put it on my card."

Next stop was Old Navy. In here Chrissie pick out a couple of outfits. She tried them on and showed them to Kylie. Kylie gave her some advice, not criticism. So two pair of pants, three shirts, and a sweater later, they walked out.

"Here, give me your bag," Kylie said.

Chrissie gave her the Old Navy bag. "Why?"

"Because." And Kylie took the items Chrissie bought at Victoria's Secret and stuffed them in the bottom of the bag. She stuffed the Victoria's Secret bag in the trash. "Ok, let's go fine the others."

They found the others and right off it was noticeable that Tess wasn't too happy. Kylie explained what happened and apologized. She said since they were in the Mall any way they could look around. It didn't make things easier as the look on Tess' face said it all.

At lunch, Tess said little but the other four talked and laughed, enjoying themselves immensely.

When they parted in the parking lot, Chrissie gave Kylie a big hug. "Thank you so much. It was fun. Think I will see you at Christmas?"

"Yes, Chrissie," Kylie said. "I will text you my phone number. Call me whenever you need to talk. Text me anytime." With that, Kylie kissed her on the cheek. "You're ok!"

On the ride home it was all they could talk about. It seemed Kylie caused some waves.

"Good for you, Kylie," Maggie said. "Chrissie needed that. She needs a friend like you. Her mother, my daughter, is all over her."

Suzi agreed, "But Tess will be giving her an ear full all the way home. By the way, you didn't just go to Old Navy, did you?"

"Nope," Kylie said. "Took her to Victoria's Secret and bought her underwear!"

"Oh my!" Maggie said.

The girls laughed at her reaction.

"You know, mom, maybe we should let Kylie take us shopping!" Suzi said laughing.

That night after dinner of leftovers, Meghan and Katie wanted Kylie to want TV with them. All the traditional Christmas kids' shows, like Frosty, Rudolph and Charlie Brown were on. Kylie agreed but the girls had one request.

"What's that?" Kylie asked.

"We have to put on our PJ's" Katie said loudly.

So the three of them got their PJ's and in Kylie's case, nightgown on, sat down on the couch and turned the TV on. Frosty was first.

"My favorite," Kylie said.

"Mine too," answered Katie.

Meghan added, "I like Rudolph."

Kylie turned to her and said, "Well, he's on next."

After about a half hour, Suzi thought it was awfully quiet in the den and she went downstairs to check. When she peeked in she discovered the three of them sound asleep. Katie and Meghan flanked Kylie on either side and even Captain was asleep with his head on Kylie's lap. Suzi tiptoed upstairs and got her mom. "Mom, you have to see this."

The two returned and looked in. Suzi's eyes filled up and she began to cry.

"What's wrong, honey?" Maggie asked.

"Nothing, mom, absolutely nothing."

***

Saturday

"What? No pumpkin pie?" Kylie asked as she patted into the kitchen and saw John standing there.

"Nope, finished it yesterday," he replied. "It was good pie. Sleep well?" He handed Kylie her cup of tea.

"Yes, I did. How did you know I'd be up?"

John smiled. "Just a guess."

He was right. She never knew her grandfathers and her dad died before she was old enough to really know him. Perhaps she might have turned out different.

"I really have enjoyed my mornings with you, John. They're really nice. Thank you."

"Well, thank you too," John said. " I have enjoyed them too. It is nice to start the day with a cheerful cute young lady. Does my old heart good."

Kylie stood on her tiptoes and kissed him on the cheek.

"Hey, not too much now, girlie," John laughed and put his hand on his chest.

Kylie laughed too. "You going tree hunting with us today? It seemed colder this morning."

"No, Maggie and I are leaving when you go. Have to get home for church tomorrow," John said sipping his coffee. "Yes, it is colder. Can feel it in my old bones."

Kylie looked up at him. "I will truly miss our mornings."

John smiled down at her. "Will I see you at Christmas? You have to bring the pumpkin pie. Maybe two?"

"I will. I promise."

Kylie was happy she prepared for colder weather. She remembered some cold Thanksgivings with snow as a child so she was ready. Today she wore a cranberry colored corduroy jumper with matching tights and a white long sleeve turtleneck. She felt it important to look neat but more important to be warm. Her down vest, mittens, knit hat, and boots completed the ensemble.

They were going out to get a Christmas tree today. Since they had one up in the living room, Kylie wanted to know why they needed another.

"The one in the living room is artificial," Suzi explained. "It goes up early for Thanksgiving decoration. Santa needs a real tree. Right, girls?"

"Right, mommy," they replied.

"So this one goes in the den and that's where Santa stops." Suzi looked at Kylie and continued. "We'll go home and put it up tomorrow. Jack likes to put it in some water before he takes inside."

Kylie, who was sitting in the back seat between the two girls, turned to each one. "Sounds pretty exciting, doesn't it?"

Meghan replied, "Yes it does."

"Does Santa visit you, Kylie?" Katie asked.

"Why yes he does. Of course, he doesn't bring adults a lot of presents. He needs to save room for all the children's." Kylie smiled and looked at Suzi. "Sometimes he even gives a gift early to adults." She reached out and squeezed Suzi's arm.

The tree place was certainly busy. It seemed that the Saturday after Thanksgiving was the day to get a tree. Jack parked the car as the girls got out. There was a line waiting to be taken to the trees. There were a large number of trees but only a section of the farm was set aside for trees this year. You had to take a wagon down to the area.

"Mommy," Katie asked, "Can we wait for the horses? I don't want ride behind a smelling tractor."

"Sure, Katie."

When the wagon with the horses came, Katie pulled Kylie's hand. "Let's go see the horses."

The two horses were the biggest animals Kylie had ever seen up close. She wasn't sure she could get too close but Katie answered that for her.

"Kylie, lift me up so I can pet them!"

Kylie looked over at the man who nodded. "It's ok, they're safe, miss."

So Kylie lifted Katie up.

"Miss, if you want you and the little girl can ride up front with us." The man turned and pointed to the driver.

Kylie looked over at Suzi who nodded. "All right then."

The man helped Kylie up into the seat and then lifted Katie up. Kylie put her on her lap and settled in between the two. The driver was an older man who definitely was a local farmer and these were his horses. The other man was bit younger and a little more talkative. He asked what was Katie's name and where she was from. He told Katie about the horses.

"So Katie, is this your mommy?" he asked.

Before Kylie could answer, Katie answered for her. "No, this my Aunt Kylie. My daddy and mommy are with my sister in the wagon."

The man quickly apologized to Kylie. "Sorry, miss."

Kylie smiled at him. "That's ok, really."

They got down from the wagon and started looking around. Kylie could see right from the start that Jack was very particular about what type and shape of tree he wanted. The girls ran ahead to be with him so Kylie and Suzi slowly walked around. Suzi looped her arm between Kylie's and pulled herself close. "Warm enough?" she asked.

"Yes." Kylie replied. "But I do think that hot chocolate will taste good."

"Oh we go someplace else to get the hot chocolate. Much better, you'll see."

Kylie pointed to tree. "How about that one?"

"I like it." Suzi waved to Jack who headed over with the girls. "Before he gets here, what was so funny with the driver and you?"