Girls' Night Out Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I thought she wasn't into girls."

"I'm not sure she is," answered Angie. "The times we all went out together she didn't seem that way. We made out one time but didn't go further. I think she was a little hesitant."

"Wow," Kylie said in return. "Maybe I shouldn't say this but she has a great body."

Angie laughed, "I agree, sweetie, she certainly does."

It was noisy group that hit the restaurant. It was the same seafood one they went to before. It seemed the owner recognized them so he came over. "It has been a long time, ladies. I'm glad you came. We haven't been open too long but it is good to see old faces. A special occasion?"

Hannah yelled out, "A bachelorette party!"

"And who is the bride?"

Alexa pointed to Angie and Kylie. "We have two, Angie and Kylie."

The owner clapped his hands. "Of course! We must do something special for you. I'll be right back."

Angie leaned over to Alexa. "Thanks a lot."

Alexa spread her hands. What are friends for?"

The owner returned with two of the largest strawberry daiquiris that Kylie had ever seen. "They are on the house, pretty ladies. Best of luck in your new life."

Kylie smiled at him and thought to herself, "He is more right than he knows!"

Hannah called out, "Wait let's get our drinks and then have a toast to the new couple!"

Everyone got their drinks and Alexa stood up. She raised her glass and looked at Angie and Kylie. "To Angie and Kylie, Plato once wrote, true lovers are really two halves of the same person. He said that people wander around searching for their other half, and when they find each other they are finally whole and perfect. Angie and Kylie can stop their searching. They have found each other and they are perfect."

For a moment no one said anything as they soaked in what Alexa had just said. It was beautiful and needed nothing else. Angie stood up followed by Kylie. They both hugged Alexa. Finally Angie said to lighten the mood. "Drink up! The night is young!"

Nothing had changed. Hannah and Alexa were going to be the life of the party again. Angie would be the one in charge and keep things organized. Julie and Susan were there to enjoy themselves and the company.

"How's school going?" Kylie asked Julie who sat across from her.

"It's going well. I really enjoy this year. I can't say that about every year," Julie replied.

"How's your love life?"

Julie smiled. "It is going really well. I think there might be a ring in the future. We are getting pretty serious."

"That's wonderful," Kylie smiled. "I'm so happy for you!"

Susan was seated next to Kylie and while Kylie and Julie were chatting, Kylie felt something on her thigh. It was Susan's hand. Kylie gave her a look but continued to talk with Julie. Susan just smiled and gave Kylie's thigh a squeeze.

This continued while they waited for their meals. There was a lot of light banter in which everyone talked to each other and caught up. Susan's hand remained on Kylie's thigh, squeezing it and moving along it. At one point, it slipped under Kylie's dress where Susan's hand caressed Kylie's skin. Ever so slowly and teasingly moving up and down it.

Kylie squirmed in her seat. She liked the feel of Susan's warm hand on her thigh. When the meals came, Susan removed her hand causing Kylie to sigh in disappointment. Noticing it, Susan leaned over and whispered in her ear. "I'll be back for more."

Kylie smiled from the warm breath on her ear.

Looking around the room, Kylie realized it was so different from the last time. That night Angie protected her from view and her own heart raced from nerves, fearing she might be discovered. Not tonight. She went into the bathroom and pealed off her clothes. She discreetly tucked her cock between her legs and slipped on a pair of black silky panties. She didn't like tucking but felt it was necessary tonight. Like in St. Thomas and the black bikini, it was sometimes needed. She pulled up her stockings, and fastened them to her garter belt. One quick look in the mirror and she stepped out.

The scene was one of organized chaos. Each girl was in various stages of undress. It appeared Hannah and Alexa were going commando. Kylie felt a little jealous that she couldn't do that. Julie beckoned over to her.

"Just like last time, we bigger girls need to stick together," Julie said laughing. "You know the last time I didn't get to see yours. They look really good. You wear them well. Unlike mine." Julie put her hands under hers and lifted them up. "They sag too much."

Kylie came over. "No they don't. They are just a little bigger than mine. A little lift and they look great."

"Thanks," Julie smiled. "A girl needs to hear that from time to time."

"What's your boyfriend say?" Kylie asked seriously as she fastened Julie's bra.

"He thinks I'm hot. That's me, one hot teacher!" Both girls laughed.

Kylie walked over towards her own clothes when she heard Susan call her name. "Kylie, can you help me?"

It was déjà vu all over again. Susan, standing there, dressed only in her black stockings and garter belt, calling Kylie over to her. Susan's body was still perfect and this time when Kylie walked over, her heart wasn't beating faster because of nerves.

"Didn't we do this last time we were here?" Kylie asked.

"Yes, we did," Susan replied. She looked at Kylie's breasts. "They are beautiful, babe." She lightly held one in her hand and smiled.

Kylie smiled back awkwardly. She put her hand on Susan's hip. "Thank you."

Susan quickly turned and pick up the two dresses that were on the bed. "Which one, black or blue? I think you picked blue the last time. By the way, what color are you wearing tonight?"

Kylie held up her hand. "Wait, I'll get it." She returned with a blue shimmery blue halter dress. "What do you think?" she asked as she held it up to herself.

Susan stepped closer and looked Kylie over. She rested her hand on Kylie's hip. Kylie unconsciously moved a little closer. "I think you look hot," Susan whispered as she stepped back. "Ok then it decided, I'll wear the black one."

Angie sidled up next to Kylie as they headed for their first stop. "You ok, sweetie?"

"Yes, Susan is really making me hot."

"I noticed," Angie whispered. "She's making me hot too."

"You're ok with it?" Kylie whispered back.

Angie laughed. "I've been trying to get my mouth on that sweet pussy for over a year. She hinted that she wanted to have threesome before. Maybe tonight?"

Kylie smiled. "We'll just have to see, won't we? Especially when she finds out things might not be what she expects."

"I know. Are you ok with letting another person in?" Angie appeared to be very serious.

"I think if you are there with me and let me do it my way, she might be ok with it."

"What ever you want, sweetie," Angie kissed Kylie's cheek. "I got your back. Oh by the way, Alexa wants some too. She told me that she feels she missed out on some good times."

"Good God," Kylie said with a shake of her head.

First stop, loud music, good crowd and plenty of drinks. The difference this time was that everyone got out on the dance floor with no holding back. Also no one held back on the drinks either. Kylie was feeling the effects of the giant daiquiri already. She made a mental note to pace herself.

Alexa grabbed Kylie's arm and pulled her out onto the dance floor. She put her hands on Kylie's ass and pulled her tight. She began grinding her pelvis into her. "You know, I'm jealous, Kylie. I can't believe how you look." She said swaying to the music. She leaned in closer. Whispering in her ear, Alexa said, "I want some of you." She grounded her hips into Kylie to emphasize her point. Kylie reached behind Alexa and grabbed her ass. Squeezing and pulling her ass cheeks apart, Kylie whispered back, "I want to taste some of you!" Alexa moaned into Kylie's ear. "Oh fuck!"

It went on like this at each stop. Both Alexa and Susan seemed to be determined to be the one tonight. Kylie was totally turned on. With it tucked between her legs, her cock hurt. It begged for release and Kylie fought the urge. If it was only Alexa she may have given in but with Susan not yet aware of what was going on, she felt she couldn't. It only increased the tension and frustration.

The girls returned to the B&B, hot, sweaty and a little bit drunk. The night was not over as Hannah made everyone aware. "Time for your best nighties, girls!" she shouted entering the room.

Kylie waited her turn to use the bathroom. She had to pee badly but knew she could hold it. It was a good excuse to take care of her cock as it was becoming painful. She grabbed her nightie and went in as Julie stepped out. She sat down and released her cock. It sprung out from between her legs. She sighed at the release. It was going to take a few minutes for it to calm down. In order for it to do so, Kylie thought of work, which led her to wonder about the visit from Fairchild's lawyer. "

Should she be worried?" she thought. "And what could she do about?"

That line of thought did the trick. Her cock relaxed and she was able to go. Finishing up she put on the pair of panties, which held her tightly and even showed a slight camel toe. She then put on the bottoms of the nightie and slipped the top on. She picked her light pink baby doll one. It was her favorite and it made her feel all-girlie.

There was a rainbow of colors on and next to the large bed in the room. Each girl was dressed in her colorful nighties, laughing and talking all at once.

"Kylie, come on, we have been waiting for you," Susan said patting the bed beside her. "Sit here next to me." Kylie did as she was asked and settled in next to her.

As she did, Kylie looked around her. What she saw took her breath away. Seating around her were five beautiful friends. Dressed in the nighties, they radiated a glow that went beyond actual beauty. Each one had much more than looks. Of all them, only Susan could be called beautiful but at this moment all were. Kylie didn't why but for the first time she felt like she wanted to be a true woman.

"Now," Julie spoke, getting the others to quiet down. "No party is a party without gifts. We have spared no expense to present these to you."

Hannah gave Angie and Kylie a box. "Here you go."

Both girls quickly unwrapped their gift. Inside were black t-shirts. Kylie held hers up. It read, "If lost, return to Angie."

Angie did the same for hers. It read, "I'm Angie."

"Very funny," Kylie said with a pout. "You must think I'm pretty hopeless."

Alexa quickly replied, "Not at all!" She looked at the others. A moment later they were all laughing.

Julie now handed them two small boxes. Again the two girls open them. Inside were two silver rings, which had figure of a woman reclining on it.

"You wear them on your pinkies," Julie explained taking each one. "Apart just a woman but if you put the together the two figures fit together, spooning. See!"

"Aw, that's really cute, Thank you guys," Kylie said.

Hannah looked at the rings. "Yes it's spooning if you wear it this way. Or," flipping one over, "kissing." She continued to play with the rings. "Or look at it this way." She placed the rings together. "69!"

Julie's face turned bright red. "No!"

"Yup!" replied Hannah.

Everyone was laughing, either at the rings or Julie's face.

"I'm so embarrassed," Julie said covering her face.

Alexa handed them another.

"So many?" Angie said as Kylie helped her unwrap it. Inside were two pillowcases. Each one had figure pulling on a rope and half a heart. When you put them side-by-side the heart became whole and it appeared as if the two characters were in a tug of war.

"We thought it would nice on your bed, pulling you towards each other," Alexa explained.

"You know you didn't have to do this," Kylie said, "but thank you."

Susan picked up another package. "We have one more. We felt you might need this, you know, just in case." She handed it to both of them.

Angie and Kylie looked at each other and slowly undid the wrapping. The box felt strangely heavy.

"Oh my God," Kylie gasped as she tried to cover it back up with the paper. Her face blushed

"What is it?" Julie asked.

Angie and Kylie looked at each other and laughed. Angie pushed off the paper and raised it up. "Ta da!" She waved a two-headed dildo in front of everyone. It was obscene and funny at the same time.

"We assumed you might need one some day," Susan said.

Julie turned redder than before. "My God!"

Angie and Kylie looked at each other and then Alexa who smiled knowingly back.

***

Later On That Night

The night continued as the group swapped stories and revealed some secrets. Kylie didn't say much feeling that it was better that way. As she sat there, Susan gently rubbed her back, slipping her hand beneath the nightie to touch her skin. Once or twice she moved her hand into her panties. It felt good. Susan moved her hand to Kylie's thigh and caressed it. Kylie shifted her position as Susan continued.

Around 2 AM Angie said, "Good God, look at the time. I think should call it a night."

Susan spoke up. "I agree. Same arrangement as last time?" She looked at Kylie. "You and me and Angie." She hopped off the bed and started to pull down the bed covers.

Alexa gave Angie a "WTF" look as she stood up. Angie walked over to her and the two began to talk as the Hannah and Julie left for the other room. Kylie gave them a kiss and a hug as they left. "Thank you sure much. You really didn't have too." Kylie said to them.

"Yes we did," Julie replied. "It is important." She pulled Kylie aside. "This might be a dumb question but do you really use that thing?" She glanced over at the two-headed dildo.

Kylie smiled. "I guess some people do. Angie and I never had the need." Kylie then hugged Julie. "I love you!"

Angie returned to the room and shut the door. Looking around, she asked, "Where's Susan?"

"In the bathroom," Kylie replied, "What's up with Alexa?"

Angie shook her head. "She is a little disappointed, if you know what I mean. I told her we would make up to her. It seems my little sweetie is quite in demand."

"Shhh," Kylie said, "What are we going to do with Susan?"

At that moment, Susan emerged from the bathroom and headed to the bed. She proceeded to lie down on it.

Both Kylie and Angie had the same thought at the same time. Susan was gorgeous and now she was waiting for them to make love to her. To Angie that didn't pose a problem but to Kylie it meant so much more. It was another person who had to be told, another person whose reaction to the big reveal was going to be unknown. This time if it goes badly might caused serious results.

Angie climbed on the bed next to Susan, who looked over at Kylie. She patted the covers. "Come on, Kylie what are you waiting for?" she said as she removed her top, exposing her breasts.

The sight made Kylie suck in her breath. Her first instinct was to move towards the bed, wanting to touch Susan's breast and take one into her mouth and suck on it. Kylie removed her own top and moved onto the bed.

Angie kissed Susan as Kylie cupped one of her breasts in her hand. The feel and the weight of it made Kylie tingle. She placed her mouth over the nipple. It was erect and hard. Swirling her tongue around, she began to suck on it. It was everything she expected of Susan's breast and it made her cock rapidly harden.

Susan's hand went to Kylie's breast. Finding her nipples, she pinched it hard causing Kylie to moan over Susan's breast. The feeling went directly to her erect cock.

Angie began to nibble on Susan's neck making Susan moan in delight. Between Kylie and Angie touch, Susan slid down on the bed. "Oh fuck," she murmured. Her hand left Kylie's breast and began to move down Kylie's stomach.

Kylie quickly pulled her mouth from Susan's nipple. "Stop!" she shouted, "Wait."

Susan looked at her in surprise. "What?" she said, "Why?"

Kylie moved to the end of the bed. "Look, there is something you ought to know before we go any further. It is only fair. I'm not quite what I appear to be."

Susan looked more confused. "What are you talking about? Not what you appear to be what?"

"Only a few people know but now, here, right this moment, I, we, Angie and I need to tell you."

Looking over at Angie, Susan sat up in the bed. "Tell me what? What is going on here?"

"Tell her, sweetie. It's alright," Angie said, hopping out of bed and moving towards Kylie. She stopped and stood behind her. She ran her hands down Kylie's shoulders and sides. As she kissed her neck, she said to Susan, "Kylie and I truly love one another. We have accepted each other for what we are and we hope you do too." With that she pulled Kylie's panties down.

There was Kylie's cock, hard and erect. Its tip wet with her pre-cum, standing rigid between her legs.

Susan gasped. "Oh my God!" she said bring her hands up to her face. "Is it real?"

Angie wrapped her hand around it and began to stroke it, causing Kylie to moan. "Oh yes it is." She gently pushed Kylie towards the bed.

There were a hundred questions going through Susan's head at this time but she found herself mesmerized by the sight before her. Everything about this screamed "What the fuck!" This lovely woman, with smooth skin, a gorgeous smile, beautiful hair and fantastic figure, was standing before her with a raging hard-on. She moved to edge of the bed.

Kylie stepped between Susan's legs. She reached out and removed her panties. The sight of her pussy made Kylie sigh. Giving Susan no time to think, Kylie dropped to her knees. "So beautiful," she said. Susan offered no resistance. Angie sat beside her. "Just lie back and enjoy," she whispered into Susan's ear.

Kylie inhaled deeply at the sight of Susan's wet and inviting pussy. She placed her fingers to each side of it and pulled it open. Susan slightly moaned from the feeling. Kylie loved eating pussy and she knew she was good at it. Tonight she would take extra care to do it right. She moved her mouth closer.

Susan had thought about tonight and planned it out in her mind. It would be her first threesome and she expected it to be special. It would also be her first girl on girl experience. Now it was something so different. Yet she was so turned-on by what was happening.

Angie had pushed Susan back on the bed and was kissing her while fondling her breasts. Susan's mouth had willingly yielded to Angie's tongue and the two kissed passionately. The feel of Angie's hands on her body felt delightful. But it was Kylie's mouth on her pussy that surpassed all. Men had gone down on her before but none as Kylie was doing right now. It was too difficult to describe just how she felt.

There was lightness to Kylie's tongue as it touched the folds of Susan's pussy. There was no sense of urgency to it as when guys did it. Yet there was the right touch on just the right spot that made Susan squirm. Kylie knew where and when to suck, to nibble, and to lick. She used her fingers delicately yet firmly. Susan could feel the pressure build but it was building slowly enabling her to ride with it. Angie added to it by sucking on her breast, increasing the feeling. Susan was doing just what Angie said to do. "Relax and enjoy it."

As Susan's moans became louder, Kylie increased her movements. Slipping two fingers into her pussy, she pushed them in deeper searching for just the right spot. Susan's groan of "Oh fuck" encouraged her. She placed her mouth over her swollen clit and began to suck vigorously on it.

Kylie's manipulations pushed Susan over the edge. She cried out in delight, "Oh God! Yes, Yes, Don't stop!" as her orgasm swept over her. And it did just that, sweeping over her like a warm strong wave, which was quickly followed by another. She pushed Kylie's head away, saying, "No more, no more," trying to recover.