Girls' Night Out Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whoa, sweetie," Angie replied softly. "Where is this coming from? We talked about this before. I'm a big girl and I know what I am doing and want too. You are the love of my life and I don't want anybody else. I can't picture my life without you in it. So get that thought out of your pretty little head. Anything else?"

"Yes," Kylie answered, "I'm worried about my sisters. What if they don't accept me?"

"Sweetie, I learned a long time about family. It's a load of crap about blood being thicker than water. Suzi's is in your corner so you got one. The others, you told me, were there in the beginning, raising you, and helping your mom out. They cared about you then so why would it change now? If they don't, then so be it. You have to be true to yourself first. If I did what my mother wanted, I wouldn't be here holding the best person in my world in my arms. Feeling better?"

"A little," Kylie said.

"Look, sweetie, you can't control what other people think. And you can't keep thinking about that. You are doing what is right for you. Be a little selfish. Are you happy? I believe you are and you are right where you should be. If they have a problem, its their problem, not yours. You can't live your life through someone else's. Ok?'

"Ok." Kylie sat up. "There is one more thing and it may be stupid."

Angie smiled. "Go ahead, let's get it all out. What is it?"

Kylie began. "Remember I told you a lawyer from Mr. Fairchild showed up with a new offer and I turned him down?"

"Yeah, so what?"

"Well he had this other guy with him, real tough looking."

"He didn't threaten you, did he?" Angie said quickly sitting up."

"No nothing like that," Kylie continued, "The past few days he and some other guy have been parked across the street. Cassie and I recognized the car."

"Did you call the police?" Angie asked.

"For what? They are not doing anything."

"Maybe you should call them. They might come out. Just to let those guys know you are on to them." Angie suggested.

Kylie nodded. "That sounds like a good idea."

Angie grabbed both of Kylie's hands. "I got a better idea." She laughed. "Call Tony. Maybe he can help? You never know."

Kylie looked at her in disbelief and then laughed. "Might make them an offer they can't refuse!"

For the next few days, the car was parked across the street from the gallery. Even though the gallery wasn't open, there they were. Today something different occurred. As Kylie walked to her car, the black car pulled up behind her. The window went down and one of men yelled from the car. "Hey gorgeous, you want to go for a little ride?" Kylie kept walking. "That's ok, beautiful, we know where you live." With that the car sped off.

Kylie sat in her car shaking. It has just taken a huge, a more sinister step. There was no longer any doubt. Something had to be done. Should she call the cops? She picked her phone and made the call.

"Hello," said the female voice on the other end.

"Hello Ginny, this is Kylie, Kylie Stevenson."

"Kylie, its great to hear from you. How are you?"

Ginny and Kylie talked for a while as Kylie updated her on the wedding. She was surprised but happy they were coming.

"You don't have to, you know," Kylie said.

"Tony wants too. Says we'll take a little trip around New England. It might be nice," Ginny replied.

"Well tell him we have a DJ and I even told her about the tango!"

Ginny laughed, "I'll be sure to tell him."

"Speaking of Tony, is he there? I would like his advice on something," Kylie asked.

"Sure, I'll get him."

"Hey how's favorite girl?" Tony asked as he got on the phone.

"I'm good," Kylie answered, "I need a man's advice, Tony and there is no one I can really ask. I'm wondering if I can ask you?"

"Go ahead, girlie."

Kylie told him the whole story from the very beginning. Of course she left out some details about Ingrid but she included everything else. She was calm and collected through it all until she began to tell him what just happened. She didn't realized just how upset she was. She started to cry as she told him what the man had said to her.

Tony listened patiently and talked quietly to her. When Kylie asked whether she should call the police or wait, Tony answered. "No, not yet. Wait a few days. You have friends, right? Don't be at the gallery alone, ok? It will be all right. Trust me, girlie."

"Ok Tony," Kylie replied through her sniffles.

"I'll be in touch."

Kylie didn't tell Angie about the incident or that she called Tony. She wanted to wait and see what happened. She didn't call the police and she made sure Cassie was with her at the gallery. On Tuesday night at the end of class, she had Cassie, Bev, Kim, and Chris wait as she locked up. Chris being there was a great comfort

On Wednesday Ginny called, "Tony wanted me to call. He said

you were upset when you talked to him. Are you ok? And any changes?"

"I'm fine, Ginny. I took his advice. No changes," she answered.

"That's good, Kylie. We are very concerned. Tony said to tell you hang in there. Changes are coming. Give me a call if anything does and I'll tell Tony. See you soon. Love you."

Thursday morning the two girls opened the shop. Cassie looked across the street and then excitedly said, "Hey look our watchdogs are gone!"

Kylie turned and looked. "Let's not get too excited. It's early."

Angie stepped in the door of the house. "Hey that smells good," she said, walking around to the kitchen. "What is it?"

"Chicken Marsalis, babe," Kylie answered.

"What's the occasion?"

"Relax, get changed, do what you have to," Kylie explained. "We'll eat and I'll tell you."

Angie went upstairs to change. When she came back downstairs, dressed in her comfy clothes, dinner was ready. Kylie handed her a glass of wine. "To us!" she said.

As they sat down, Angie asked, "You seemed to be in great mood, why?"

"Remember the other night when we talked and I said I was scared? Well I took your advice."

"Really? And what was that?"

Kylie told her about the guy and the incident. Angie got visibly upset over it. "Calm down, I took care of it. I did what you said to do. I called Tony."

Angie almost choked on her wine. "You did what?"

"I called Tony and told him the whole story. He said not to worry. And today the car was gone. We'll see if it comes back tomorrow."

"I can't believe you did that," Angie said after taking a long drink of her wine. "I told you he was with the mob. Now you owe him something."

Kylie sipped her wine. "I rather owe Tony than be in fear over those goons!"

"True." Angie shook her head. "What else did I tell you to do?"

"I'm not going worry over my sisters' reactions," Kylie answered, "I can't control how they feel. I am who I am. If it is a problem, then we'll deal with together. I just hope it goes well. We'll just have to see."

"And the other thing?" Angie asked.

"I love you with all my heart. That will never change. I just want you to know that." Kylie said with a big smile.

Angie smiled back. "Perhaps we should continue that discussion upstairs in the bedroom after this great dinner. That is if you want to?"

"I think you read my mind, babe."

***

The Week of the Big Day

This was the final art class for this session. Kylie got a lot joy out of teaching these classes and they were a big success. A number of women had taken the classes and it seemed that by word of mouth interest had spread. Kylie worried that because of the nudity some one might take offense at it and cause trouble. Just the opposite had happened. It wasn't surprising considering the community itself. It definitely had a liberal leaning and maybe it was one reason Kylie felt so at home here. People accepted who you were. Many were happy to hear she was getting married and didn't care it was to a woman.

She thought at times to come completely out and let everyone know about her. She decided against it feeling it was all right as it was. A sort of need to know. What amazed her was that every one who did know was so cool about it. The circle was growing and those who did know, accepted it in their own way. It still worried her that some day she would meet somebody who wasn't and that thought bothered her.

Tonight's class was more a party than a class. It being the final one it also had a few more models. Bev, Kim, and Chris were there but also two others. Cassie asked if it was all right to pose. "Kylie, I would like to pose tonight. For some reason, I just want to do it," she asked.

Kylie gave her a big smile. "That sounds great, Cas," she replied. "You can do it any time you like."

The big surprise was the last person to come forward. Kylie was upstairs taking care of things before heading down to the studio when a soft voice called to her. "Kylie, can I speak to you?"

Kylie turned to find Rose standing there. "Is everything all right, Rose?"

Rose smiled. "I hope so. Remember what we talked about? Well, I thought about it and I decided, 'Let's do it!'"

Kylie gave Rose a confused look and then the light went on. "Really? Oh my God, Rose!" Kylie rushed up to her and gave her a hug. "I'm so excited. Do you want to do it alone? Or with someone?"

Giving Kylie a laugh, she said, "I think I'll be too nervous by myself."

"Ok then who would you like to pose with?"

"I would like to pose with you but I know that's a no." She laughed. "You don't think I could pose with Chris?" She laughed again nervously. "I don't know."

Kylie hugged her again. "I think Chris would be honored and I think I have an idea how to make it comfortable for you. I do have one question?"

"What's that?" Rose asked.

"What did your husband say? Or didn't you tell him?"

"Oh I told him," Rose answered. "At first he treated it as a joke then I think he thought it over. Now he is very supportive of me. He's actually been very attentive lately, if you know what I mean." She gave Kylie a sly look.

Kylie now laughed, "Good for you!"

The evening went very well. Everyone was in good spirit. That might have been because more wine flowed than on other nights but for what ever the reason the session went well.

"Alright everyone," Kylie announced, "Bring all your chairs and easels around to this side. We have one more for tonight. I call it a study in contrasts. So get organized, I'll be right back."

Kylie arranged a stool and a sheet on the platform and then walked to the back room. She saw Rose and every one of the models standing there. They were all naked which surprised her.

"We wanted Rose to feel comfortable so..." Bev said.

"Ok then." Kylie turned to Rose. "There is a sheet out there so do what you want out there with it. I talked to Chris so he knows."

Chris put his hand on Rose's shoulder. "Relax, you'll be great."

As Kylie led Rose out the chatter in the room ceased. Rose sat on the stool and positioned the sheet over her one leg. She draped the rest of it over her shoulders. She took a deep breath and looked at Janet, her best friend. Janet smiled back and gave her a thumbs up.

Chris came out and stood behind her. He lifted the sheet off her shoulders and held it spread out behind her. Rose turned slightly. As she did the sheet on her legs fell open, exposing her. She looked up at Chris and placed her hand on his chest. The contrast was now obvious. Kylie gave a slight gasp as she looked at the two. This was the best pose she had ever had in this studio.

For the next twenty minutes no one said a word. All the students were working hard, concentrating on their work. Bev, Kim, and Cassie had thrown on robes and watched in silence.

When twenty minutes ended, Kylie called for pencils down. Before she could give her usual thanks to the models, the students stood and applauded. Rose blushed and when Chris gave her a quick kiss she blushed even more. Bev walked over to her and gave her a glass of wine.

It was as if no one wanted to leave. People hung around talking, joking, and drinking wine. Some asked if there was going to be another class to which Kylie replied that she wasn't sure. She was thinking about a possible landscape class since the weather was improving. "How about nudes on the beach?" someone shouted. Everyone laughed at the suggestion.

Kylie waved good-bye to every one as they left and then headed to her office before locking up. "Good God, Cassie you frightened me sitting there!" Kylie said clutching her chest.

"Sorry." Cassie was still wearing her robe. She walked towards Kylie. "I miss you."

"I miss you too," Kylie replied.

"No, I really miss you," She stepped closer and put her hands on Kylie's hips, pulling her in tight. She pushed herself against Kylie, letting her robe fall open. She then kissed her, forcibly on the lips.

Kylie leaned back. "Oh," she said.

Cassie kissed her again, pushing her tongue into Kylie's mouth. As Cassie broke the kiss, Kylie said, "Oh!"

"Yes, I really missed you," Cassie said taking Kylie's hands and placing them on her naked hips.

"Do you want to go back to the house?" Kylie asked.

"Will Angie be there?" Cassie asked.

"Yes, most likely," was Kylie's reply.

"Then no," Cassie said pulling Kylie tighter. "I just want you tonight."

Taking Cassie by the hand and not saying another word, Kylie led her down to the studio. As they sat on the chaise lounge, Kylie asked, "Is everything all right?"

Cassie put her finger on Kylie's lips. "Don't talk," she said quietly, "I wanted to see you naked." She pulled Kylie's shirt over her head. "I love your breasts, Kylie," Cassie sighed as she cupped them.

"Yes, baby," Kylie said, tossing her head back. Placing her hands under Cassie's, she offered her breasts to her.

Cassie began sucking one of them causing Kylie to sigh. "So good, baby."

She gently pushed Cassie down on the lounge. As she did she wiggled out of her jeans. Cassie moved her one hand to help Kylie remove her panties. Kylie opened Cassie's robe and laid her body on her body. Both girls moaned at the feeling of their naked bodies touching.

Kylie slipped her hand between their bodies. Finding Cassie's pussy, she rubbed her finger along it. Cassie lifted her hips off the sofa to meet it. "You're so wet!" Kylie whispered.

"Yes," Cassie moaned. Looking directly into Kylie's face, she begged, "Make love to my pussy with your mouth, please!"

Kylie nodded and began to kiss her way down Cassie's body. Reaching her pussy, Kylie stopped and looked up at Cassie. "It's so beautiful, baby." She lightly blew on it causing Cassie to shudder in delight at the feeling.

Placing her mouth on her pussy, Kylie did what Cassie requested, she made love to it. Gently and lovingly, she savored every bit of it. The scent was fabulous and the taste intoxicating. She licked and sucked on it, sending electric like shocks to the very core of Cassie's being. Tiny orgasms rocked her body, each one growing stronger as Kyle's expert manipulations caused her to groan in ecstasy.

Kylie put two fingers inside Cassie as she greedily lapped up her juices. More flowed as her orgasms increased and her pussy clenched around the two digits. Kylie's tongue swirled around her erect clit, teasing it, as Cassie's groans grew louder. "Oh God, Kylie! It feels so good. Don't stop. Please!" she pleaded.

Kylie had no intentions of stopping. She wanted Cassie to cum all over her face, for her to pour her sweet juices out so she could taste them. Her own cock grew harder and dripped pre-cum onto floor at that very thought.

Cassie placed her legs over Kylie's shoulder allowing her more access to her. As she did, she could feel her orgasms growing. She began to rock her hips in anticipation. "Don't stop," she repeated over and over. When she came, it was strong but unlike any before. It came from her entire body, as if every part of her alive and glowing. She put her hands on Kylie's head to hold her in place. "Oh God! So good! Eat me, Oh God Yes!" she yelled as her juices poured from her pussy flooding Kylie's face and the lounge.

Kylie slowly stopped allowing Cassie to come down gently. She crawled up her body until her own body covered it. She kissed Cassie passionately, making her taste her own wetness. Cassie greedily responded by reaching down and taking hold of Kylie's cock. "Make me cum again, Kylie."

Cassie's pussy was so wet Kylie's cock slipped easily into it. Again the two girls moaned together as Kylie entered her. Cassie now wrapped her legs around Kylie's waist, pushing her deeper into her. "That's it," she groaned, "that's it."

As Kylie began to move, Cassie matched her movement perfectly. They were moving as if they were one. Their movements increased as the sensation grew. Both wanted it to last as it grew while both craved for that release. "Oh baby, this feels so fuckin' good," Kylie said.

"That's it, cum for me. Fill my pussy." The look in Cassie's eyes said it all.

Kylie threw her head back and let out a low moan. "Oh fuck, I can't hold back!"

"Fill my pussy, cum for me!" Cassie yelled.

Kylie gave out a long groan as her cock began to shoot its cum into Cassie. Feeling Kylie's cock jerk inside her, Cassie also came, crying out, "Oh fuck, I'm cumming! Fuck me!"

Kylie rocked Cassie in her arms as the two of them came down from their sexual high. She had put the robe over both of them as they lay quietly together. Kylie kissed her forehead. "Are you all right?" she asked.

"I am now," Cassie answered as she snuggled closer.

They remained quiet for a few more moments when Cassie spoke. Not looking at Kylie she said softly, "I love you."

Kylie hugged her. "I love you too."

Cassie rolled and faced her. "I truly love you, Kylie, deeper and more than I have ever loved someone. I tried to fight it but I can't. I love you so much."

Kylie looked at her. She couldn't think of what to say. Instead she hugged her tighter and kissed her forehead.

***