Girls' Night Out Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Susan tried to regain her breath, Kylie moved between Angie's legs. Even though her cock needed release, she knew that her lover also needed it. She began to lick on Angie's wet pussy, knowing just what to do.

"Yes, sweetie, that's it. So good," Angie cooed as she encouraged Kylie. Kylie needed no encouragement. All she needed to know that she was making Angie feel good.

Susan rose up on her elbows and watched as Kylie worked Angie's pussy over. The sounds of Angie's groan filled the room as she became closer to cumming. Overcome by curiosity, she moved down the bed to watch Kylie. As she watched, she slipped a finger into her own pussy and began to play with herself. She moved closer as she continued to play.

Kylie could feel Susan's warm breath on her cheek so she raised her head. The look she gave Susan said it all. It was an invitation to try it. Feeling Kylie stop, Angie looked up. Seeing Susan hesitate, she said quietly, "Go ahead, baby, give it a taste."

Kylie moved aside to let Susan settle in between Angie's legs. Pulling Susan's hair back, Kylie whispered, "Just do what seems natural. Do her the way you like it."

Susan nodded as she leaned in and stuck her tongue out. Her tongue touched Angie's pussy and for the first time Susan tasted pussy juice. It was sweeter and more delicious than she imagined. She licked, taking more into her mouth. Angie moaned, "Good girl!"

Susan was a fast learner. Her tongue found Angie's clit and swirled around it. She moved further down and pushed her tongue deep into Angie, sucking and tasting more of her wetness. She remembered what Kylie did with her fingers and slipped two inside. It was so amazing and she felt her own pussy grow wetter and more excited.

Kylie knelt behind Susan and placed her hands around her hips, raising Susan's ass up. Looking at Susan's tempting pussy, Kylie was tempted to bury her face into it again. As her cock throbbed and leaked pre-cum onto the sheets, Kylie moved closer. Placing her hard cock at the warm and wet opening, she pushed it in. It felt like a hot velvet glove had wrapped itself around it. Kylie let out a long low moan. She looked down to see her cock, shiny with Susan's juices, move in and out.

Susan groaned against Angie's pussy. Instead of stopping, she picked up the pace as her tongue continued licking Angie. All three girls were now responding to each other's movements and cries. It wouldn't be long.

Susan's pussy felt amazing around Kylie's cock. Kylie shut her eyes and just concentrated on the feeling. She felt it building in the tip of her cock and begin to flow its entire length. It was one of the best fucks of her life. She fought against the feeling which only made it that much stronger.

Angie had placed her legs over Susan's shoulder to give her more access. This changed Kylie's ability to now move her cock deeper into Susan. Kylie's long slow strokes increased in speed, moving faster and deeper into her.

Angie came first. She cried out, "Oh fuck Susan! Don't stop! Oh God I'm cumming!"

Susan followed quickly. Her pussy gripped Kylie's cock, grabbing it tightly as she first groaned into Angie's pussy. Raising her head, she yelled, "Fuck me, Kylie! Fill my pussy, fuck me!"

Susan's pussy seemed to pull the cum from Kylie's cock. Kylie lost all control and despite trying to hold back, found herself unable to. Maybe it was unwilling to. Whatever it was, it hit Kylie like a roaring freight train. She grabbed Susan's hip and slammed deep into her. Her eyes rolled back as she screamed, "Oh my fucking God!" and fill Susan's pussy with her cum.

All three collapsed on the bed, satisfied for now.

***

Much Later

Susan found herself lying between Kylie and Angie. They had recovered from their experience and were now lying together quietly.

"Susan, are you ok? " Angie asked.

Susan smiled, "Oh yes, most definitely."

"Are you sure? I mean it might have been different that you expected," Kylie added.

"Oh it was different, for sure." Susan gave a little laugh. "Not what I was expecting all." She slid up in the bed. "Now I do have some questions."

"I bet you do," Kylie replied.

"Ok, here goes," Susan began, "How long has this been going on, Kylie?"

"Since high school, I knew it back then, just afraid to let it out," Kylie answered.

"So you're a man then?"

"Biologically, yes but the way I feel and act I'm a woman," Kylie smiled.

Susan shook her head. "Well you sure fooled me. You are a woman in every way."

"Except one," Kylie answered quickly. "I didn't mean to fool you."

Susan laughed. "Yes. One more question for you. Are you trans or this is it?"

"This is it for right now. I'm happy where I am. Angie is too. She has been a huge part of all of this. I don't think she knows how much." Kylie reached over and took Angie's hand.

Susan turned to Angie. "So you are good with this?"

"Susan, I wouldn't be marrying Kylie if I wasn't. I feel I have been very lucky in finding her. So yes I'm good with this."

Susan slid back under the covers. "You know I never had a threesome before or been with a woman. After that night we first went out together, I thought about it and decided that you two would be my choice. It just seemed right. So when you pulled Kylie's panties down and I saw her hard cock, well I won't say I wasn't surprised. I was but for some reason it didn't matter. I can't really say why but I think it was because it is who you are. Does that make sense?"

Kylie moved closer and began to kiss Susan's neck. "Yes it does, babe."

At the same time Angie nibbled on the other. "It all does, baby."

Susan moaned and squirmed in the bed.

"We have the rest of the night," Angie whispered as she began to kiss her way down Susan's body.

***

The Ride Home.

"Thank you, Kylie," Susan said giving her a hug. "I don't think I ever experienced anything like that before. Believe it or not, I think I'd do it again!"

"So would I but I should be thanking you. I really worry about people's reactions when they find out that I'm different," Kylie said quietly.

"Hey, being caring and nice and sweet isn't different, Kylie," Susan answered. "I know now why Angie loves you."

Julie walked over. "Hey don't hog all the hugs, Susan! Save one for me."

Kylie hugged her. "Thanks for everything, Julie."

"Don't thank me. I always enjoy our time together. We have to make this a regular thing," Julie said.

"You are coming to the wedding, right?" Kylie asked.

"Wouldn't miss it for the world!"

"So how did it go last night?" Alexa asked.

"It went fine," Angie replied as they drove home.

"Does Susan have a hot, tight body?" Alexa asked clearly irritated.

"Yes, she does," Angie answered, "My, do I detect a little anger in your voice?"

"Damn, right, Angie. I was expecting would be me between the two of you, not Susan."

"Hey, keep your voice down." Angie motioned to the backseat where Kylie was, curled up and sleeping.

"I was so horny last night and I still am," Alexa said a little quieter. "Being in the same bed with Julie and Hannah isn't the same."

"No fun huh?"

"Not that kind of fun. Julie is so sweet but she is so naïve. She actually asked me about that dildo gift we gave you. Just so you know it was Hannah's idea," Alexa explained.

"How about Hannah? I always wondered about her," Angie asked.

"Hannah? I tried to get things started with her a few times but she is straight. She loves sex but strictly with guys. You know she is having an affair with her married boss, right?"

"I thought she had a steady boyfriend," Angie said.

"She does but that hasn't stopped her at all," Alexa said with a smile. She looked into the backseat. "It certainly is amazing, isn't it?"

"What's amazing?" Angie asked.

"Kylie. Come on now, you didn't see this coming, did you?"

Angie shook her head. "No, I didn't. At least nothing like this. I knew she was into cross-dressing. She had hinted at it a few times and even told me a little about what had happened previously growing up. It is pretty remarkable, isn't it?"

"It sure is," Alexa said with a quiet laugh. "I know who she is and the whole story but, damn, Kylie is a woman. No two ways about it."

"I know," Angie said, "But she is still worried about slipping up and what would happen then. She also cares about how other people react when they find out. Meeting her other sisters has really worried her too."

"Suzi's ok with it. Why wouldn't the others be too?"

"This is their brother we are talking about," Angie tried to explain. "From what I seen, Suzi and Kylie are really close. The others are just that much older. I think it will go well but who knows. They all said they are coming to the wedding."

Alexa looked again at Kylie. "All I know that after last night, dancing with her and touching her made me want her badly. And someone is going to have to take care of it!"

***

Back Home

Kylie went upstairs when they got home. Angie had dropped Alexa and her off as she ran to the store to get something for dinner. She said she be right back. Kylie wanted to change into something more comfortable before they ate dinner. She didn't tuck like last night but still her panties felt tight. She was thinking about her satin tap pants would feel so good. Just the thought made her sigh.

She stripped off her clothes and slipped on the satin panties. Even after last night's lovemaking her cock still responded to the soft feel of the material. She looked in the mirror and smiled. She knew that she looked good. Her reddish hair fell over her shoulder and her breasts were large and firm. Her nipples stood erect. She had developed hips and an ass too. She ran her hands down her sides. The smoothness made her skin tingle. She moved her hand over her cock, rubbing it through the material. She didn't fight the urge. Closing her eyes, she wrapped her hand around the satin covered cock and began to stroke it.

She didn't hear Alexa enter the room. Lost in the feeling she continued to stroke her cock. Alexa moved behind her. Reaching around she wrapped her hand over Kylie's and whispered in to her ear, "Do you want a hand with that?"

Instead of being alarmed, Kylie leaned back against Alexa and moaned. Alexa spun Kylie around and began kissing her. Kylie parted her lips, giving Alexa complete access to her mouth. She moaned around Alexa's tongue as it entered.

Alexa pushed Kylie onto the bed and straddled her. She hiked up her dress, exposing her waiting pussy. "I have been wanting this since yesterday," she growled at Kylie. Keeping Kylie's cock wrapped in the satin, she rubbed it against her opening, soaking it with her wetness. Knowing she was ready, she pushed the material aside and inserted the hard cock into her pussy. She threw her head back and moaned, "Oh fuck!"

Alexa leaned forward and looked into Kylie's face. "Fuck me," she demanded, "Fuck me hard!"

She began moving quickly, up and down on the erect cock. All her frustration was being taken out at that moment. She needed to cum and to cum hard. "Fuck me, Kylie!" she groaned, "Make me cum!"

The feeling was not lost on Kylie. She grabbed Alexa on her hips and began lifting and dropping her on her cock. The two bodies slammed together. Alexa repeated over and over, "Fuck me! Fuck me!"

It was Kylie who came first. As her cock began to shot her cum into Alexa, she pushed Alexa hard onto it. "Oh fuck, girl. Yes!" Kylie screamed.

Seeing Kylie's face react and feeling her hot cum shoot into her pussy, Alexa shouted out, "Yes, fill my pussy. Fuck me hard!" She tossed her head back and groaned loudly, "Oh fuck! Yes!" as she came.

Lying next to Kylie, Alexa smiled. "You have no idea how much I needed that. Thank you!" She rolled over and kissed her lightly.

Kylie smiled back. "Glad I could help."

It was after supper when Alexa announced that she was leaving to go back to Boston.

"I thought you were staying over," Angie said with a surprise look on her face.

"Nope," Alexa began to explain, "Real early day at work tomorrow and I have a lot to do before then." She stood up and walked over to Angie.

"I thought, you know."

"I'm alright." She kissed and hugged Angie. "I got what I needed, babe." She turned to Kylie. "And you, girlie, everything will be alright because of who you are." She gave Kylie a big hug. "Next time will be the big day!"

That night Kylie and Angie were in bed together.

"Did you have a good time last night, sweetie?" Angie asked.

"Yes I did. We spent time with some friends. What wasn't there to like?"

Angie nodded. "I must admit, Susan is a beautiful woman, isn't she?"

Kylie agreed, thinking back to last night. She squirmed next to Angie.

"You know, I wanted to get in her pants for so long but never could. She was always straight and proper, kind of cold. I think for some reason you made her loosen up," Angie said.

"I disagree," Kylie answered sitting up, "I think it was you and me making love on the balcony that got her going. Remember she told us she played with herself listening to us and she hadn't done that in a long time. I think it was then all that started."

"Well what ever it was, it was so good," Angie replied.

"Did you notice that it wasn't like some other threesomes we have had? It wasn't a frenzy of lust, out of control sex. It was very calm and subdued yet very hot."

"Yes I noticed it too. It was like if we had more time we would have kept on going, enjoying each other's bodies," Angie smiled. "It was nice."

Kylie moved closer to Angie and began to slide her hand over her stomach. "You feel so good. I love touching you."

"I love it when you touch me, sweetie."

Kylie slipped her hand between Angie's legs causing Angie to sigh and spread them. "Since I became Kylie my sex drive has really taken off. Before this I think I suppressed a lot of it. I don't think I was a very good lover to you. When I wore panties I used to masturbate into them. Then I stopped wearing them, thinking it was weird. You have let me open that door again." As she talked, she moved her fingers to both sides of Angie's pussy, rubbing her lips.

Angie sighed again. "All I can say is that now that my sex life has never been hotter. I find myself daydreaming about coming home to you and just lying with you."

Kylie slipped her fingers between Angie's pussy lips. As she parted them, she found it wet and warm. Angie lifted her hips slightly off the bed. "So good, sweetie."

Moving her fingers upward, she began to rub her clit. She felt it grow hard under them. "Go slow, sweetie," Angie moaned as she reached for Kylie's cock. It was only semi-erect but after only a few strokes, it grew hard in Angie's hand. She smeared the pre-cum over it as she continued to stroke it.

"Me too, babe," Kylie said, "I love getting naked with you. Feeling your body next to mine, nothing between us." She rubbed a little faster.

"Stick your fingers in my pussy," Angie gasped. Kylie did as she was told making Angie groan. "That's it!"

Kylie moved them in and out and when she placed her thumb on Angie's clit, Angie let out a long low moan. "Oh fuck sweetie!"

As the feeling grew, Angie continued to stroke Kylie's cock. As she did Kylie fought back against the urge to cum. She wanted Angie to cum first. She circled Angie's clit and moved her fingers.

Angie arched her back and clenched her legs together as she came. "Oh God, don't stop, sweetie! Don't stop!"

Her body hadn't stopped shaking when Kylie positioned herself between Angie's legs. Angie looked up at her and whispered, "Put your cock in me."

Kylie's hard cock slipped easily between the folds. As she did both girls moaned at the exquisite feeling. Angie wrapped her legs around Kylie's waist and put her hands on her ass. "I love the feel of your cock in me, sweetie. So good!"

Kylie began to move slowly but Angie wanted more. "Fuck me sweetie! Cum for me!" she demanded as she moved her hips faster. Her pussy clenched tightly around Kylie's cock, she moaned loudly, "I'm gonna cum!"

Kylie could no longer hold back. "I'm cumming, babe, Yes, oh fuck!"

"That's it. Cum for me. Fill me up!"

Kylie gave one final push and then collapsed.

Afterwards lying together, Kylie said looking up at ceiling. "How can it just keep getting better, babe?"

Angie rolled onto her side. "A friend told me sex is like pizza. When it is hot it is damn good. When it is cold it still is pretty fuckin' good!"

"Really?"

Both girls laughed.

***

Two Week Before the Big Day

"How are you doing, Kylie?" Cassie asked, "Hanging in there?"

"Yes, keeping myself busy," Kylie replied.

"Do you have everything you need? Can I do anything for you?"

Kylie smiled and shook her head. "Not that I can think of."

She didn't want to admit that she had a million butterflies in her stomach. She kept thinking if this was the right step. Not that she didn't love Angie; it was more of if this was the right step for Angie. She kept thinking that this was just so different than a usual wedding or even a lesbian one. What if Angie wanted a real woman? Better yet a real man?

Then there were those people who didn't know her secret. She could never tell them, could she? If it ever slipped out, it would be so unfair to them. She would be devastated to have hurt them, especially John and Maggie. How about Tony and Maggie and the friends she made in town? Maybe it would be better to pack up and move away.

Finally it was her sisters. Suzi had set everything up for this Wednesday. They were all going to meet at a nice restaurant. What if it didn't go well? Then what? It was too painful to even think about.

"Kylie?" Cassie said softly.

Kylie looked over at Cassie and smiled. "I'm alright. Just a lot on my mind."

"I know and I don't want to add to it but..." Cassie said coming over to her.

"What?"

"Have you noticed that black car parked over in the parking lot across the street? I think it is the same one that the lawyer and that goon were driving. Take a look." Cassie pointed out the window.

Kylie walked to the window and looked. "I think you are right," she said, "I wonder what they want?"

"I don't like it," Cassie said standing next to her. "Maybe we should call the cops. They might send that cute one."

Kylie turned to her. "About what? A car parked in a parking lot? I don't think so. There is probably a logical explanation."

Cassie looked at her. "Yeah like burning down this place after they rape and kill us! Then throw us in the tidal marsh!"

"Ok now, let's not let our imagination get cared away. Let's just wait and see." She put her hand on Cassie's shoulder. "You watch too many of those true crime shows."

The thing was she noticed the car too. It was just another thing on her To Worry List.

Kylie lay in the dark. Her mind was racing with million thoughts. She rolled over and touched Angie's shoulder. "Babe, are you awake?" she whispered.

"I am now," Angie said sitting up. "What's up?"

"I don't know," Kylie sighed. "I can't sleep."

"Yes you do," Angie slipped back down under the covers. "Tell me. Something must be bothering you because you usually fall right to sleep."

Kylie sighed again. Angie was right. Even with all her problems she had raising 5 kids, Kylie's mom always slept well. She once told her that you can't solve the problem over night and it would still be there in the morning. So get a good night's and tackle it in morning, refreshed and rested. "I'm scared."

Angie wrapped her arm around Kylie and pulled her close. Kylie snuggled up closer. "What's there to be scared of?"

"All this," Kylie said lifting her head off Angie's chest. "I love you so much that at times it hurts. I'm afraid that this is not what you want and this is a mistake. That you might look at me someday and realized that I'm not what you really want."