All Comments on 'Girls Night Out, My Version'

by LJA644

Sort by:
  • 58 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percy7 months ago

Married women going out without hubby is a disaster waiting to happen!

5

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmith7 months ago

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ nice twist, well written.

6King6King7 months ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Good story with a nice twist at the end.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Buster2UBuster2U7 months ago

10 big blazing stars, excellent writing, great plot, fantastic story. How did Heather manage to be right there when Hubby caught Degorah? I suspect she was going to the room for sex also! A kinky threesome! Buster2U

MightyheartMightyheart7 months ago

Great writing.

5/5

What a 'loving Wife' story should be.

A dash of Infidelity, originality & most importantly, a story !

GarySmith69GarySmith697 months ago

Well the writer certainly got the point across, if these types of stories are to be believed a wife asking for a night out with the girls sounds very dangerous if the husbands did the same things the girls did I wonder how the girls would take it?

Regguy69Regguy697 months ago

A group of friends having an evening out is no big deal if it happens rarely. A regularly scheduled outing without spouses is asking for trouble. Dinner, Lunch, or breakfast at a restaurant is very different from getting all slutted up for a night at a club.

usaretusaret7 months ago

It was interesting.

FireFox59FireFox597 months ago

Interesting story. Enjoyed it.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostra7 months ago

I loved the plot, the surprise ending, and the stark realism you wrote into this story. Your characters were also good, and you avoided the walking cliches we find in so many LW characters. This story is excellent, and you told it in a clear, interesting, and vivid manner. Thanks for sharing it.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapu7 months ago

Jeff would really be wary of Deborah.

When the right man comes in the right moment...

I bet she won't hesitate.

Glad it turned out okay for MC and Heather.

Still I find MC stupid.

Really, what kind of a husband permits his wife to go out to to an girls night out?

Husbands know it is a hook-up place no matter how the place looks.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I don't like it. The classic, " girls night out". What if men had a boys night out. You know. Get together. Groom real nice. Wear nice cloths. Dance with women at bars n clubs.

If any of that made you cringe then it sure should have had that effect when it was a girl's night out. And if it didn't, take a long hard look inwards. Everyone can have a double standard.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

meh... Average

RzcanuckRzcanuck7 months ago

There is still damage. She should have let her husband know ahead of time. She spends weeks without her husband taking away from the time they used to spend together. Yes there was blackmail but still the damage is there.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

GNO like these are never good. My wife would at times meet her work friends after work for some bar food but t was not at any dance club. It was at a family type restaurant. If there was ever an afterwork happy hour situation at a bar she made sure I was with her. She never ever felt the need to go out and dance with other men or even woman like she needed a break from me or to act young and get hit on. Yes, she often got hit on and even in front of me. But she always handled herself well.

This woman never should have been there every month or more.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I guess she is smarter than his sister. She gave him a line of BS, and he bought it. I bet she’s having an affair on slow Fridays every week!!!!

nixroxnixrox7 months ago

5 star - I liked this story

Tomh1966Tomh19667 months ago

999999 out of 5. LOVED IT. Gets a rare A on my spreadsheet of stuff I read.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

He told Heather he wasn't following her. What did he do with the envelope with the separation papers? She had to see it. A bit of a hole don't you think.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc7 months ago

Agree with others this was written in a way that made it seem more plausible than similar takes. I didn’t completely but Deborah being mistaken for Heather, especially since they were yogurt one point. That plot line needed a better explanation. 4.3*

miket0422miket04227 months ago

Heather may not have done much but, she's by no means innocent either.

Dressing sexier, staying out later and dancing with other guys. She started to buy into Deborah's crap. She did catch herself and started dressing down so, I can give her credit for that.

The excuse that she didn't know the guy had his hands on her ass because they were so weak and soft? When he did it the second time she made him stop. Plus, intentionally leaving that part out of her retelling of the evening.

She didn't go far down the path towards cheating but, she wasn't pure as the driven snow either.

Just_WordsJust_Words7 months ago

The idea that a little kissing and snuggling is okay is not okay.

BoringOldGuyBoringOldGuy7 months ago

The story was going well until the end. That last paragraph ruined it as far as I am concerned.

fritz51fritz517 months ago

I agree with the commenters that Heather is not innocent and would not have passed a husband test, where I the examiner. Her fucking GNOs at the club would be over. It’s one thing to go out with the girls from work and let off a little steam with a couple of drinks, but what they started doing was more like single girls shopping for a man.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

That was okay, but did he really believe all the shit his wife was shoveling? And I imagine Jeff was smiling because he was getting sex and ass left and right whenever he wanted it. But is that really enough to replace the trust a man is supposed to have in his wife? I think not.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Very enjoyable read. I wonder what American readers made of all those crazy English terms like 'kip' and 'syrup', LOL

/

Until the big confrontation at the end I couldn't shake the feeling that Jeff was a happy cuckold in waiting. It seemed remarkable how much he was happy to let his wife get away with so long as he was getting extra sex.

/

"Anthony says he's got a big cock and he can satisfy anyone with it." What man doesn't think that? What woman would do anything other than laugh in the face of a man who would actually say something like that?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Not a bad effort, but I can't buy Heather's excuse for keeping everything secret from her husband.

In fact, a more believable story would be that Debora was pretending to be Heather to distract Heather's husband if he tried following her, thus giving Heather time to slip off to the hotel with her actual lover. Thinking they were good after him not confronting them at the restaurant, Debora and Anthony slipped off to the hotel for their turn, where Heather happened to be leaving after her romp. Sure, it doesn't work with her throwing Debora under the bus and Debora not returning the favor, but it's still more believable...

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x7 months ago

"But your sister was silly, she left too many clues." - So the problem wasn't what she did, but that she wasn't smart about it?

\

Not enough of an ending. So Jeff and Debora didn't get divorced?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The innocent, almost saint, wife was clearly not so much honest. Her behaviour, alone without her husband in evident dangerous places, showed her like a cheating slut in slow progress. But the slow reaction of her husband, showed him like a brainless idiot, forgetting the golden rule: trust but verify. In the first place he shouldn't have permitted all those funny night-outs alone in such places. All in all, a tale about a wannabe slut wife and a brainless monkey husband, with a not much believable fairytale ending.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Yeah, what Legio_said.

MLJ

muskyboymuskyboy7 months ago

Heather is not a trustworthy spouse.

26thNC26thNC7 months ago

Great story, with a few interesting twists and turns along the way. The story of Jeff and Deborah would be fun to read.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I think the best thing to say about this story is we learned a lot about how to disguise one’s self! 2*

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

A decent plot idea, but too wordy and oddly distracting. There was a lot of detail about a lot of things that had nothing to do with the plot. You seemed to be very focused on the methods and details of spying and catching the women out, but there was little conversation about why these women would rather be dancing and drinking with strangers instead of their husbands. Heather seemed to be really enjoying the attention of other men. And you don't have to fuck on the dance floor to form a relationship and then agree to meet some other time. Heather knew how important it is not to leave any clues. Wonder if the clueless cuck will ever figure it out? If Deborah had successfully fucked Mr. Corporation the first time it makes you wonder how long before Heather would give him a whirl. Something's fishy.

dark2donut2dark2donut27 months ago

Anticlimactic. The real punch would be to have the wife ("Heather") being a cheat. OK, you had a surprise twist but it is too weak and convoluted. This turned out to be quite a feeble plot despite all the "explanations" in the end. "The hands on the bun were so gentle and soft"? LOL.

By the way who in the world would be doing that what "Heather" was doing after so many GNOs, what sense does that make?

WargamerWargamer7 months ago

Yep l liked it.

4/5

BSreaderBSreader7 months ago
Interesting

Take

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Well, I like a good ending and the twist at the end was very different. Some folks would love to see Heather being the cheater. As one mentioned there was a lot of dialog with detail about spying and disguises but that just added to the author getting their point across. Anyway, I would love to hear about the arrangements that Jeff and Debora have in place to keep their marriage. I wonder what kind of rules she has to follow in the house or outside. Does he make her wear a chastity belt? Does she have to be naked inside the house? Does Jeff bug her phone and car with a tracking device? Does he have cameras in the car and house? Does Debora have to wear a collar? All kinds of options could be in place. A very good story with a good ending.

NickTeeNickTee7 months ago

Divorce the bitch Heather... It's only a matter of time before she cheats

oldmanbill69oldmanbill697 months ago

Interesting tale with a twist.

AnotherChapterAnotherChapter7 months ago

Unexpected ending and good story. NickTee (3 comments down) a typical arsonist, no she didn’t cheat, no you didn’t write the damn story, no you don’t get to project your ending! The only surprise in those comments was that they were not anonymous! Get a life.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

GNO… nothing but trouble. We need more Boys Nights Out when the girls are on the prowl. This crap of sitting at home baby sitting while dear wifey is out having a good time…. With other guys … maybe the boys would like a lap dance at a strip club. That would be fair wouldn’t it?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

4 Stars on this one. My ex told everyone we had an open marriage. All of her friends though it was funny. For almost 1 year she had a good time with about 3 guys. But i finally caught her.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Sorry but Heather’s comment about not feeling Anthony’s hands on her butt is bogus! Also why would Heather give her dress to Deborah to wear if she wasn’t supporting Deborah’s affair? Again, bogus! The main point here is these married women went out on girls night to dance close to other men. They lied to their husbands about this! This should have placed everyone on them in the doghouse!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I thought Heather was the one that was going to cheat with "the corporate lawyer guy", and find herself on the receiving end of the divorce papers. Nice twist there.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Wow the btbers try to ruin a perfectly good story by attacking Heather, who did nothing wrong and tried to get Deborah to back off. She probably should have told Dave what was happening but she has her reasons which while maybe not the best, were not remotely malicious or licentious. Find another target. Deborah was the cheating bitch. Was a good twist at the end. Well written. One of the author's best.

inka2222inka22225 months ago

Amen. I'm as pro-BTB as you can find on this site (at least among the clinically sane), but I see no major problem with this story. It was original as far as the plot, character motivations were well explained and plausible and not "sus" once explained. 5 stars. Yeah, Deborah being in a car accident and dying would make this a real BTB worth 10 stars, but can't have everything.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Here is a word of advice. If your wife goes out to night clubs with the “ girls” to unwind, ( on a regular basis) she is not satisfied with your relationship, and is interviewing replacements. In the case of Heather, who knows how far she would have taken things. Her husband obviously got involved and gave her the fidelity pep talk. Look at it like this- When you marry and have kids, alone time becomes rare. When you get the opportunity, WHY would you want to spend it dancing and socializing with other men? I think Heather dodged a bullet, but hubby is going to have to be diligent for the rest of his marriage.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Hold up, did Jeff not divorce Deborah after that? WHAT? She literally planned the whole thing, lied to his face when confronted and called her friend and her husband a liar, and only broke down when her own words on the recording proved her intentions of being unfaithful. How could he ever trust her again? Good luck with that one I guess. At least Heather turned out to be an actual loving wife.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I also thought Heather was going to walk the path of shame accompanying her friend Deborah who was ahead of her in that game. So the twist was very good. I'm not entirely convinced that Heather realised how close she had been getting to the unacceptable behaviour test. She certainly wasn't listening to her husband when he said he wasn't happy so maybe a bit of self reflection wouldn't go amiss. But I do believe she is a good person but her actions weren't the best but I think her motives were. All in all a good story very entertaining and a great plot. BardnotBard

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos3 months ago

The comments are a cesspool as usual but this was a great and mostly original story. 5/5 Heather is an actual loving wife.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The stories of a best friend that put a wife in a difficult predicament are the ones that make me the most mad. First, what kind of friend does this? Second what kind of friend covers for a cheating whore? Finally, why does the whore get so made at the friend when she discards all the plotting so her reputation and marriage do not suffer. It always, seems like this whore type of friend is a one way street who would turtle and throw a friend under the bus.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Saw no problems with Heather's actions. Yes she could have been more upfront with her husband but then no story and she had her reasons to wait. And Deborah is an evil bitch. Not sure why Jeff would stay married but probably for the money. But wow a lot of commenters ragging on Heather. Get over yourself. Yeesh. Twist was good. Heather was never going yo cheat and she never crossed the line. Having a guy put his hands on your ass briefly while dancing is not cheating. And a peck one the cheek is not cheating. And after that Anthony did not pursue her as she had told him no, politely but strongly shutting him down. She did nothing to betray Dave's trust. If he flew off the handle watching her on the dance floor, then that is on him. Besides that episode with Anthony was only the first time. Then Deborah became both their targets. 5 stars.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 1 month ago

Then I could see she had a thought. She took a sip of her drink, "Were you following me, did you think I was having an affair?"

- His correct response should have been, "Not at first. But you started generating enough smoke it sure looked like there was a chance of a fire."

She might get mad at him for not trusting her but she was the one acting out of sorts and lying to him.

oldtwitoldtwit15 days ago

Nice little story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLJA644@LJA644
I have asked Denham Forrest if I could use his words as I fully agree with them, for those of you who have not heard of him he is here. https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=998438 he is also 'The Wanderer' I understand that some people do not enjoy my storie...